Pagebreak and Magic Fields

Martin Aleksander

Mar 1, 2011, 7:19:09 PM3/1/11
to Magic Fields
I have a duplicate group that consist of;
- Title (textbox)
- Rating (slider)
- Content (multiline textbox)

These groups can be rather large for some articles, so I would like to
have the opportunity to split them into several pages.

But whatever I try to do, the result is that WP does not split the
posts.

Single.php first display the_content(); as usual, and then I foreach
the duplicate group by get_group()

Is this possible?

Hunk

Mar 2, 2011, 12:30:05 AM3/2/11
to magic-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, check this code https://gist.github.com/850526

change the name of fields

Martin Aleksander

Mar 2, 2011, 11:33:14 AM3/2/11
to Magic Fields
Hey Hunk.
Thank you for a fast response.

I didn't really get it to work properly,
I changed the field names to the way I think it should be, but when I
upload the file, there is nothing displayed.

https://gist.github.com/851210

The top code is my previous code, just a standard get_group code.

Thanx for help.

On 2 Mar, 06:30, Hunk <ing.ed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, check this codehttps://gist.github.com/850526

Hunk