First LAStools workshop in India (Hyderabad)

Martin Isenburg

Dec 27, 2016, 8:27:56 AM12/27/16
to LAStools - efficient command line tools for LIDAR processing
Hello,

We are finally coming to India. A visit our LAStools friends and fellow LiDAR practitioners in India has been more than overdue. We will be in Hyderabad from January 23rd to January 29th. First - on the 23rd and 24th of January - we will attend the Geospatial World Forum (GWF) at Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC). Then - from the 26th to the 29th of January - we will be attending the FOSS4g-Asia conference at the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H).

On the morning of Thursday, January 26th we will give a half-day workshop on using LAStools from within QGIS  at the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H) as part of the FOSS4g-Asia conference. You can find the details listed under "Workshop 10" on this page:

You can register for this workshop via this page here:

If you are planning to come do not delay registration, because the current early-bird prices of INR 1500 or USD 50 will increase to INR 2000 or USD 75 on January 1st.

We hope to see you in Hyderabad

Martin @rapidlasso

Martin Isenburg

Jan 5, 2017, 7:52:13 AM1/5/17
to LAStools - efficient command line tools for LIDAR processing
Hello,

some additional info because I have been asked this twice already. While we do encourage folks to register also for Foss4g-Asia, it is possible to only register for our LiDAR workshop without paying for the entire the Foss4g conference. The conference organizers have told me:

+ We have already mentioned on the website that if any one interested in attending only WS they can drop a mail to us.
+ Alternatively in a day/two, we will provide a registration link for participants who wish to attend only a workshop.

Regards,

Martin @rapidlasso

Satej Panditrao

Martin Isenburg