Packaging Hypertable for Fedora/RedHat/CentOS

Denis Arnaud

Oct 20, 2012, 11:38:47 AM10/20/12
to hyperta...@googlegroups.com
[sorry for cross-posting, I first (mis-)posted that message on the Hypertable User mailing list/group]

There is apparently a lot of work to be done. I volunteer to do some of the work. Would anyone like to help me? I would need someone either already an official Fedora packager or willing to become so. That way, we could go through quickly. Otherwise, I will have to submit for package review all the dependencies the one after the other, and it may take a few years...

Do not hesitate to contact me directly to set up a team; we will then create a Fedora SIG: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:SIGs?rd=SIGs.

Kind regards

Denis

Denis Arnaud

Oct 21, 2012, 9:33:43 AM10/21/12

On Saturday, 20 October 2012 17:38:47 UTC+2, Denis Arnaud wrote:
[...] we will then create a Fedora SIG: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:SIGs?rd=SIGs.

There is now a Fedora NoSQL SIG (though, not officially announced yet) and the corresponding Hypertable packaging page.

Doug Judd

Oct 22, 2012, 11:26:37 AM10/22/12
to hyperta...@googlegroups.com
Great!