Windows 2003 Server e-books

Dominik

Apr 14, 2005, 3:44:53 PM4/14/05
Evo, neki su trazili:

Windows Server 2003 For Dummies

The perfect handbook for those who need to deploy, install, and configure
installations, upgrade from previous versions, understand network addresses,
manage day-to-day operations, configure storage, manage users and groups,
implement security measures, configure mail services, and perform other
vital administrative tasks. Covers the enhanced features and updates of the
new version including the Microsoft .NET framework, Active Directory and its
new drag and drop object management, Internet Information Server, and the
Microsoft Management Console.

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/391429/Windows.Server.2003.For.Dummies.rar.htmlpassword: Mat.Riks.Info MCSE Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and NetworkInfrYour resource to passing MCSE 70-294 Windows Sever 2003 Certification Exam!Join the ranks of readers who have trusted Exam Cram 2 to theircertification preparation needs! The MCSE Designing a Microsoft WindowsServer 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure Exam Cram 2 isfocused on what you need to know to pass the 70-294 exam for Windows Server2003. The Exam Cram 2 Method of Study provides you with a concise method tolearn the exam topics. The book includes tips, exam notes, acronyms andmemory joggers in order to help you pass the exam. Included in the MCSEDesigning a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and NetworkInfrastructure Exam Cram 2:A tear-out "Cram Sheet" for last minute test preparation.Two complete practice exams and answer keys with key explanations.The PrepLogic Practice Tests, test engine to simulate the testingenvironment and test your knowledge.Trust in the series that has helped many others achieve certificationsuccess - Exam Cram 2. http://rapidshare.de/files/805285/Exam.70-294.rar.htmlpassword: Mat.Riks.Info MCSE Planning and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure:Exam 70-294This book and DVD provides complete coverage of Microsoft Exam 70-294 andfeatures one-of-a-kind integration of text, DVD instructor-led training, andWeb-based exam simulation that provides students with 100 percent coverageof official Microsoft exam objectives plus realistic test preparation.Practice exams available via download from the accompanying website providestudents with authentic interactive exam-simulation software that gradestheir results. http://rapidshare.de/files/804967/MCSE.Planning.rar.htmlpassword: Mat.Riks.Info Microsoft Press - Windows Server 2003 Administrator's Pocket ConsultantWhether you support 50 users or 5000, this indispensable guide providesimmediate answers for the day-to-day administration of the Windows Server2003 family. This pocket-sized resource zeroes in on core support proceduresand everyday tasks for maximizing Windows® productivity-delivering criticaldetails through quick-reference tables, step-by-step instructions, andlists. It's the precise, streamlined information you need to solve problemsand get the job done-at your desk or in the field! http://rapidshare.de/files/714140/Pocket_Consultant__CHM_.rar.htmlpassword: Mat.Riks.Info

Dominik

Apr 15, 2005, 3:33:42 AM4/15/05
Sta mi je to napravilo od posta?????????????

Dominik

Apr 15, 2005, 3:37:11 AM4/15/05
Evo, ovo je vec bolje a opis pronadjite u pethodnom zeznutom postu

Windows Server 2003 For Dummies

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/391429/Windows.Server.2003.For.Dummies.rar.htmlpassword: Mat.Riks.InfoMCSE Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and NetworkInfrastructurehttp://rapidshare.de/files/805285/Exam.70-294.rar.htmlpassword: Mat.Riks.InfoMCSE Planning and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructurehttp://rapidshare.de/files/804967/MCSE.Planning.rar.htmlpassword: Mat.Riks.InfoMicrosoft Press - Windows Server 2003 Administrator's Pocket Consultanthttp://rapidshare.de/files/714140/Pocket_Consultant__CHM_.rar.htmlpassword: Mat.Riks.Info

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dominik

Apr 15, 2005, 3:40:26 AM4/15/05
Zasto mi to radi? Ajd ponovno

Kato Masao

Apr 15, 2005, 5:25:27 AM4/15/05
Kako ovo downloadati? Svi me linkovi dovode na istu stranicu. Sto bi trebao
napraviti?

Dominik

Apr 15, 2005, 6:33:34 AM4/15/05

"Kato Masao" <kato.mas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Kako ovo downloadati? Svi me linkovi dovode na istu stranicu. Sto bi
> trebao napraviti?

pa za pocetak procitati sto pise na toj stranici, kad ti se otvori stranica
onda ti je dolje jedna tablica na koju kliknes na free gumbic, zatim te
prebaci na drugu stranicu koja ti rezervira download ticket kojeg moras
cekati od 10-120 sekundi, najcesce 40-50 sakundi, i nakon tog broja sekindu
ti se pojavi link na kojeg kliknes i download-as

Kato Masao

Apr 15, 2005, 6:50:17 AM4/15/05

"Dominik" <domin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> pa za pocetak procitati sto pise na toj stranici, kad ti se otvori
> stranica onda ti je dolje jedna tablica na koju kliknes na free gumbic,
> zatim te prebaci na drugu stranicu koja ti rezervira download ticket kojeg
> moras cekati od 10-120 sekundi, najcesce 40-50 sakundi, i nakon tog broja
> sekindu ti se pojavi link na kojeg kliknes i download-as

Hvala.

Gricko

May 7, 2005, 12:48:30 PM5/7/05
Kod ove prve kaze: File not found.