Feedback Display

mervei...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2017, 10:40:51 AM12/6/17
to E-Prime
Hello, I'm new in E-Prime and I would appreciate any help. I'm not using FeedbackDisplay Object. I want to remind the participant the corrects answers when he/she give an wrong answer or no response.  I'm using Slide Object for giving feedback.

I'm using this inline for showing different Feedbacks in my Feedback Slide:

If (StroopSlide.acc = 1 And StroopSlide.RT <> 0) Then

GoTo Label1

ElseIf (StroopSlide.acc = 0 And StroopSlide.RT <> 0) Then

sbox20.Text = "Wrong answer"

ElseIf (StroopSlide.acc = 0 And StroopSlide.RT = 0) Then

sbox20.Text = "No response"

End If

But there is always "No response" text in my next Slide regardless of the answer. Is there anything wrong about this code? If it doesn't work at all, it wouldn't show "No response" either I guess. I hope I could explained myself.

Thank you!
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

David McFarlane

Dec 7, 2017, 11:14:58 AM12/7/17
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
If I could get a nickel for every time I have had to address this sort
of problem on the Group here -- Please see the thread at
groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/Liej8Ik83sU

-- David McFarlane

Merve İleri

Dec 7, 2017, 11:35:54 AM12/7/17
to E-Prime
I handled this problem with adding a wait object. I will check the page you sent too, thank you so much for responding.

David McFarlane

Dec 7, 2017, 11:42:42 AM12/7/17
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Yep, adding a Wait object (presumably with Duration of 0) is one way to
address the things discussed in that thread, but there are other ways to
consider that might have advantages.

-- David McFarlane

Merve İleri

Dec 7, 2017, 4:28:18 PM12/7/17
to E-Prime
I will consider the other ways too, thank you for advice!