Do the "Q"

Louis Ohland

Oct 2, 2005, 10:00:57 AM10/2/05

While corresponding with Tim, I came up with a catchy term for modifying
the Q complex.

Do the "Q"

I like it.

--
Reply to ohl...@charter.net

Louis Ohland

Oct 2, 2005, 10:03:07 AM10/2/05
Mountain "Q"?

--
Reply to ohl...@charter.net

Saskia Bormann

Oct 2, 2005, 10:15:45 AM10/2/05
Louis Ohland wrote:
> While corresponding with Tim, I came up with a catchy term for modifying
> the Q complex.

And that would be ...? Does one need the 82497, that is all around in
this NG? *g*

Saskia
--
Remove ".KEIN.ROASTBEEF" from my address to send mail

Louis Ohland

Oct 2, 2005, 10:25:32 AM10/2/05
The PODs are incompatible with the A82496 cache controller used on the P
and Q complexi.

--
Reply to ohl...@charter.net

Peter H. Wendt

Oct 2, 2005, 10:49:28 AM10/2/05
Hi Louis !

> While corresponding with Tim, I came up with a catchy term for modifying
> the Q complex.
>
> Do the "Q"
>
> I like it.

"Q" Klux Klan ?

--
Very friendly greetings from Peter in Germany
http://members.aol.com/mcapage0/mcaindex.htm

*** Reply to: peter...@aol.com only ! ***

Louis Ohland

Oct 2, 2005, 10:57:16 AM10/2/05
Peter, over here, there is a soda called "Mountain Dew", and their
mantra is "Do the Dew". They sponsor extreme sports and suchnot.

Somehow, QKK does not roll off the toung.

--
Reply to ohl...@charter.net

Peter H. Wendt

Oct 2, 2005, 11:05:31 AM10/2/05
Hi Louis !

> Peter, over here, there is a soda called "Mountain Dew", and their
> mantra is "Do the Dew". They sponsor extreme sports and suchnot.

Hmmmph. Another sort of sugared water.
Pour it into a computer and you will see: it does no good.

> Somehow, QKK does not roll off the toung.

How's "Q-Q-clock" then ?
Nevermind. I'm just a tad bored.

wm_w...@hotmail.com

Oct 3, 2005, 10:14:31 AM10/3/05
Hi!

> How's "Q-Q-clock" then ?
> Nevermind. I'm just a tad bored.

I like it!

If I'm not mistaken, I have at least one such modified and running
complex coming inside one of two 9595 boxen. I think at least one of
those machines will bear that name--maybe even the one with that
complex inside!

William The Bored