Ex-Editor of Virus Bulletin Shows Big Lie Technique Of Raid aka Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum

Nomen Nescio

Sep 15, 2017, 12:49:03 AM9/15/17
Words of Nick Fitzgerald, former editor of the Virus Bulletin, Said To
Raid aka Dustin Cook aka Diesel:

"You were a liar, you are a liar and we fully expect
that you will continue to be a liar. I am sure you
are too gutless to apologize for your lies about me."

(Nick Fitzgerald, former editor of the Virus Bulletin, and still
a contributing editor to the Virus Bulletin, knows exactly how
Raid/Dustin Cook operates. The lowlife virus writer/passer uses
his extra large mouth to build his own reputation with a stream
of constant lies and deception. Almost everything he says in the
groups is consciously devised to mislead and deceive. He rants
about his successes - which never happened, he rants about his
'victories' over his enemies - usually those who work in the AV
field, and these 'victories never happened, either. NOTHING this
calculating turd says can be taken as truth. It is too bad that
those AV hotshots who used to inhabit alt.virus didn't exercise
even the smallest amount of moral authority and NEVER
acknowledged the existence of such a vicious, sick monster as
Raid/Dustin Cook. Unfortunately, they are the ones responsible
for building the reputation of this minor actor on the VX'r
scene, Raid/Dustin Cook. His notoriety is a direct result of
their irresponsible behavior in the early '90's and beyond.
Only their acceptance of him and their giving him a daily
platform in acv created the almost totally fictional persona of
Raid/Dustin Cook.)

(Anyway, back to Nick Fitzgerald and his post illustrating the
absolute bullshit technique that Raid/Dustin Cook used - and
still uses to this day, to build and maintain his notoriety.)

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/alt.comp.virus/v0Pxz3alljA/xaxB_fO-fSUJ

From: "Nick FitzGerald" <ni...@virus-l.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: virus: the love monkey
Date: 1999/11/29
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus

Raid Slam <soho20N...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:

> He once said that "The love monkey" virus did not exist, and that he
> recieved no oddball emails from such a thing. Once the Rolling Stones

The point, Raid, as your diminished intellectual
capacity seems completely unable to grasp, is that you
are *still* lying about this.

What you claimed all those months before the RS journo
ever called me was that a virus had "taken out" the VB
Email server for "several days". For this to be true,
at least two conditions have to hold. One is that the
VB Email server has been "down" for a substantial
amount of time and the other is that this was in some
way attributable to a virus.

In this case, the most telling piece of evidence
against your claim is that the VB Email server was
never "down" or "out" (or whatever loose, poorly-defined
term you want to use that probably has much the same
meaning as what you seemed to imply in the original
claim) for more than a few minutes to hours while I was
there. Second, on the couple of occasions when it was
down very briefly, it was down for normal servicing.

> article came out, and I shoved his quotes back in his face, he finally
> admitted their was one. ...

I never denied there was such a virus. I denied your
ignorant claim that VB's Email server was "downed" by
the load the virus caused on it. I denied that I was
reprimanded or fired by my employers because of the
whole incident. I did so because your claims that
such had happened were completely bogus.

You see, Raid, once again you prove you are the
"biggest lieing prick" in this forum. You seem unable
to prevent yourself from repeating this particular lie
*and* when you do, you misrepresent it in a further lie.

> ... Only, he never apologized for trying to call me
> a liar when I brought it up originally. What a panzi, eh? :)

I never apologized to you because you were always
wrong about this and to the extent that you continue
to lie about it, you always will be wrong. I have
nothing to apologize to you for. You, on the other
hand, have the two lies you originally told about
this, plus the lying misrepresentation you have made
of it several times since, to apologize for.

You were a liar, you are a liar and we fully expect
that you will continue to be a liar. I am sure you
are too gutless to apologize for your lies about me.

As your insistence on repeating your lies as if you
believe them shows, our stupidity is only matched by
our revulsion of you.
--
Nick FitzGerald