Bugger Me!

Edward Hyde

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
This story was in The Sun (a UK tabloid newspaper) on 1st December
1998.

A drunk who claimed he had been raped by a dog was yesterday
jailedfor 12 months by a judge. Martin Hoyle, 45, was arrested by
police after a passing motorist and his girlfriend found a
Staffordshire bull terrier, called Badger, having sex with him at the
side of a road inHuddersfield, West Yorkshire.

Prosecutor Ben Crosland said the couple had stopped to help because
they thought Hoyle was being attacked by the animal. But when they
got closer they saw that he had his trousers round his ankles, was
down on all fours and the dog was straddling him from behind.

"The defendant mumbled something about the dog having taken a liking
to him," said Mr Crosland. "The couple were extremely offended and
sickened by what they saw.'" Another passing motorist contacted the
police and Hoyle was arrested as he walked with the dog down the road.
Hoyle, of East View, Marsh, Huddersfield, told police "I can't help
it if the dog took a liking to me. He tried to rape me."

He repeated the rape allegation at the police station and added "The
dog pulled my trousers down." Hoyle, who has had a long-standing
alcohol problem, was jailed for 12 months after he admitted committing
an act which outraged public decency. His barrister said Hoyle had no
memory of the incident because of his drunken state, but was now very
remorseful and incredibly embarrassed.

Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle "Never before in my
time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody
who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public
highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our comprehension. It is an
absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to
witness."

--

Ed.

A.Lizard

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 01:00:33 GMT, edw...@eh9999.freeserve.co.uk
(Edward Hyde) wrote:

> This story was in The Sun (a UK tabloid newspaper) on 1st December
>1998.

>He repeated the rape allegation at the police station and added "The

>dog pulled my trousers down." Hoyle, who has had a long-standing
>alcohol problem, was jailed for 12 months after he admitted committing
>an act which outraged public decency. His barrister said Hoyle had no
>memory of the incident because of his drunken state, but was now very
>remorseful and incredibly embarrassed.

"Why don't we do it in the road...
No one will be watching us.............
Why don't we do it in the road"
the Beatles

>Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle "Never before in my
>time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody
>who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public
>highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our comprehension. It is an
>absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to
>witness."

The judge obviously isn't an a.t regular.

A.Lizard

>--
>
>Ed.

Reply to alizard(at)ecis.com, 2K PGP key available via website
http://www.ecis.com/~alizard
"Ask not what your country can do for you...ask what your country
can do *to* you." - Tiekbane spambot traps: postmaster@localhost,
abuse@localhost,postm...@fbi.gov,hostm...@compuserve.net,
ro...@mailloop.com,cat/dev/zero/tmp/...,`@localhost,halt@localhost
,ab...@compuserve.com,postm...@compuserve.com,,u...@ftc.gov
For a rational look at year 2000,
http://www.ecis.com/~alizard/y2k.html

Rat & Swan

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
A.Lizard wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 01:00:33 GMT, edw...@eh9999.freeserve.co.uk
> (Edward Hyde) wrote:

> >Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle "Never before in my
> >time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody
> >who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public
> >highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our comprehension. It is an
> >absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to
> >witness."

> The judge obviously isn't an a.t regular.

> A.Lizard

Swan here. As luck would have it, I have a friend here who can speak to
that! Recall, I have occasionally referred to a person I know who does
phone sex. She's visiting for the holidays. Without further ado...
Pennie.

OK first thats Penny. AndI took a call one day where they told me Penny
you don't have to take this call but I said OK anyway even though it
concerned a dog. OK so this guy says to me he likes being done by his
German Shepard and I thought yeah right whatever but then I HEARD this
panting and whuffffff into the phone and so I ask him to hold the phone
back there and the dog is really DOING him!!!!! So I can hear this dog
making those nose snorets that dogs do and hes really getting off on it
all and I start jerking off too and we had a great time.

Funny thing is he called over and over and kept on asking to talk to me
because all the other girls really thought he was this freakshow guy and
I really liked it. I never got together with him because thats not the
way it works with my company but I did do a dog once when I was a girl
it was this Purinees Dog like a huge white teddybear and I let him fuck
me. Hurt like hell once he swelled up, but he didn't get stuck in there.

Love to all

Sincerely

Penny

Swan again. Actually PennY left out the interesting bits. apparently,
according to what she told me the fellow with the Shepherd had actually
made sex toys for himself and his dog! He had cast the dog's penis with
plaster and made a butt plug out of it and all kinds of things. He
became a regular customer.

Penny will be here for a few days and I plan to pump her (in more ways
than one) for more sordid bits to relate. Perhaps it's best if *I*
paraphrase her... her literary skills are ... not tasteless. :)

Swan

Psi Corps