Inexplicable new way of passing time

Removable Electric Turnip Hood

May 29, 2005, 10:05:03 AM5/29/05
http://homepage.mac.com/pockyrevolution/nanaca_crash.html

I know there's a ton of projectile flash games, but this is perhaps the most
amusing I've played thus far.

OTS

John Effty

May 30, 2005, 7:32:57 PM5/30/05
It is quite addictive, and a wee bit violent. I give it 3 boosts.
-John

Removable Electric Turnip Hood wrote:
> http://homepage.mac.com/pockyrevolution/nanaca_crash.html

Removable Electric Turnip Hood

May 31, 2005, 5:06:13 PM5/31/05
Did you get the comic forcefield? That one is pretty effective.

OTS

"John Effty" <filth...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

John Effty

Jun 3, 2005, 1:49:02 AM6/3/05
Removable Electric Turnip Hood wrote:
> Did you get the comic forcefield? That one is pretty effective.

I don't think so. I got a nice xena/samurai animation clip thing 'tho.

-John

Removable Electric Turnip Hood

Jun 3, 2005, 1:41:51 PM6/3/05
comic forcefield is quite awesome: sometimes it teleports you a large
distance, others it gives double the punch power to the creepy anime girls.

OTS

"John Effty" <filth...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

John Effty

Jun 5, 2005, 1:38:27 AM6/5/05
Once I got like 3 boosts right in a row, and I got soooooo high...

...and I decided I was never coming down.

(or something like that)

-John