Re: Crush Yiff Destroy blocks my web site, boo hoo hoo

Message has been deleted

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jan 6, 2006, 11:45:15 PM1/6/06
What About The will of the Star Gods infuses you with a hatred of the spawn
of the Old Ones and life itself. The young races make war upon one another,
and though this conflict is but a flickering shadow of the wars that once
tore the heavens apart with their fury, it has seen the last two Talismans
of Vaul return to the realm of flesh. At last, they lie within our reach and
must be destroyed before the Eldar reclaim them. As the stars align and the
Great Work nears completion, it falls to the warriors of the Necrontyr to
destroy the last Talismans of Vaul and all who would seek to make use of
them.

"Modemac" <mod...@modemac.com> wrote in message
> The High Weirdness Project has entries on white supremacists,
> neo-Nazis, religious extremists, cults, and child molesters (legal
> ones, anyways)...but the article that has elicited the most outrage so
> far is the entry on Crush Yiff Destroy, the Web site dedicated to
> exposing the worst excesses of...gasp!...furry fandom. They've made
> the effort of redirecting the link from my site so that it loads a
> lovely porn picture of an overweight guy giving a blowjob to someone
> dressed in a "fursuit." This picture will repeatedly pop up new
> windows in your browser until it crashes.
>
> If you have a pop-up blocker installed, check it out for yourself.
> Needless to say, this is not work-safe or fit for minors:
>
> http://www.modemac.com/wiki/Crush_Yiff_Destroy
>
> So far, that makes two Web sites that have taken steps to block their
> links from my Web site. The other site is Perverted Justice.
>
> I *love* it when stuff like this happens. :)
>
> --
> The High Weirdness Project
> http://www.modemac.com

William Earl Haskell

Jan 7, 2006, 12:11:41 AM1/7/06
Rev. 11D Meow! wrote:
> What About The will of the Star Gods infuses you with a hatred of the spawn
> of the Old Ones and life itself. The young races make war upon one another,
> and though this conflict is but a flickering shadow of the wars that once
> tore the heavens apart with their fury, it has seen the last two Talismans
> of Vaul return to the realm of flesh. At last, they lie within our reach and
> must be destroyed before the Eldar reclaim them. As the stars align and the
> Great Work nears completion, it falls to the warriors of the Necrontyr to
> destroy the last Talismans of Vaul and all who would seek to make use of
> them.

I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.

BR

Jan 7, 2006, 2:59:26 AM1/7/06

It's going to have a killer soundtrack.

nu-monet v8.0

Jan 7, 2006, 10:59:22 AM1/7/06

http://orifice.net/628

--
Be Sure To Visit the 'SubGenius Reverend' Blog:
http://slackoff.blogspot.com/

--Kino Beman, brand name

Rev. 11D Meow!

Jan 7, 2006, 11:55:51 AM1/7/06

"BR" <brodr...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Pretty sure YES already did that with
'Tales Of Topographic Oceans'.

Message has been deleted

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)

Jan 8, 2006, 5:59:02 PM1/8/06
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 04:41:48 GMT, Modemac <mod...@modemac.com> wrote:
> The High Weirdness Project has entries on white supremacists,
[...] They've made

> the effort of redirecting the link from my site so that it loads a
> lovely porn picture of an overweight guy giving a blowjob to someone
> dressed in a "fursuit." This picture will repeatedly pop up new
> windows in your browser until it crashes.

I find it amusing and ironic that a site that complains that furries
are humourless and unable to take criticism are infact humourless and
unable to take criticism.

http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.

Unidyne

Jan 12, 2006, 9:49:06 PM1/12/06
Modemac wrote:
> The High Weirdness Project has entries on white supremacists,
> neo-Nazis, religious extremists, cults, and child molesters (legal
> ones, anyways)...but the article that has elicited the most outrage so
> far is the entry on Crush Yiff Destroy, the Web site dedicated to
> exposing the worst excesses of...gasp!...furry fandom. They've made

> the effort of redirecting the link from my site so that it loads a
> lovely porn picture of an overweight guy giving a blowjob to someone
> dressed in a "fursuit." This picture will repeatedly pop up new
> windows in your browser until it crashes.

Not anymore. GeoCities must have gotten wind of it and shut the page down.

Steven F. Scharff