ASFW F/M Biker Bitch vs Haiko part 3 Merlin's Kingdom - 01.jpg (0/1)

Seaking

Dec 8, 2001, 9:27:36 PM12/8/01
Part three of this wild encounter between Biker Bitch and Haiko.

If you're one of the many members of Merlin's Kingdom, you'll
appreciate the work that went into this series.

But I can tell you here and now that in this Part 3 there are some
"painful enough to make a grown man cry" scenes.

When you see it, you'll know what I mean! Ughnn.. ouch.

Check it out at

http://www.merlin-kingdom.com