Marty Rathbun

chuckb...@aol.com

Sep 22, 2005, 6:02:11 PM9/22/05
It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.

Anyone with info on him, please share it.

Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
operating in the carpenter's shop, nicknamed the Mill building , down
the street from the Fort Harrison, which is where Frank McCall's model
ships project was ongoing, and also where the FLB RPF work producing
the furniture and woodworking for the Superpower Building.

Chuck Beatty
ex-Sea Org (lifetime staffer
Scientology movement bureaucrat)
1975-2003
412-260-1170
chuckbeatty77 @aol.com
http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/

LLL

Sep 22, 2005, 7:33:37 PM9/22/05
OMIGOD-

This is creepy. he has just disappeared. The links I had saved no
longer work.

Babs? Is he okay? has he come back to you at long last?

Phil Scott

Sep 22, 2005, 7:38:04 PM9/22/05

<chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message

> It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen.
> He is no
> longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.
>
> Anyone with info on him, please share it.
>
> Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the
> ground, is
> that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base
> Crew,
> operating in the carpenter's shop, nicknamed the Mill
> building , down
> the street from the Fort Harrison, which is where Frank
> McCall's model
> ships project was ongoing, and also where the FLB RPF work
> producing
> the furniture and woodworking for the Superpower Building.

I wonder how all that furniture is holding up against the
wind, rain, mold and seagul crap. Or has the cos closed that
40' tall hole in the side of the building?

Thanks for the news on Marty.

Phil Scott

Android Cat

Sep 22, 2005, 9:39:44 PM9/22/05
chuckb...@aol.com wrote:
> It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
> longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.
>
> Anyone with info on him, please share it.
>
> Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
> that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
> operating in the carpenter's shop, nicknamed the Mill building , down
> the street from the Fort Harrison, which is where Frank McCall's model
> ships project was ongoing, and also where the FLB RPF work producing
> the furniture and woodworking for the Superpower Building.

They seem to haved wiped out *all* the personal pages, except for Davie M's.

In fact, they have a secondary domain pointing to (*):
http://miscavige.rtc.org/

On the other hand
http://markrathbun.rtc.org
On Sept 8th, it was " Mr. Mark Rathbun - Index page for the Inspector
General Religious Technology Center (Marty Rathbun)". Now it's toast.
http://web.archive.org/web/20040923071236/http://markrathbun.rtc.org/

Well, isn't that special!

--
Ron of that ilk.

Phil Scott

Sep 22, 2005, 10:12:09 PM9/22/05

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Its hot alright... when Miscavige first took over he
decimated the missions and the paying public adademy
population at the flag land base from 700 to 20
students...1982-1984 i was there in both cases.

Now it seems Davie is decimating his own support base... as
the orgs go emptier, even as they are renovated now to world
class standards... empty in most cases..a few staying level
but still under 2% full in most cases.

Davie doesn't know much about Life.. life with a capitol
L... he just knows about decimation. He is a pro at that.

Davie is also on SEC filings along with a bunch of other
stock fraud artists... there is a chance he will go down with
some of those, especially as the DIGL and other scam stock
cases come to court...

Davie will take himself out in the end.

He and TomKAT would get SP-9 awards from the ARSCC wdne in
that case.

Phil Scott

Phil Scott

Tilman Hausherr

Sep 23, 2005, 2:43:46 AM9/23/05
On 22 Sep 2005 15:02:11 -0700, chuckb...@aol.com wrote:

>It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
>longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.
>
>Anyone with info on him, please share it.
>
>Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
>that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,

Or maybe he blew and is hitchhiking his way to Salt Lake City, with a
bag of fresh nectarines for his true love. Only problem is that on some
days, Barbara has said that this Marty isn't hers.

>operating in the carpenter's shop, nicknamed the Mill building , down
>the street from the Fort Harrison, which is where Frank McCall's model
>ships project was ongoing, and also where the FLB RPF work producing
>the furniture and woodworking for the Superpower Building.

He's still in the google cache:
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:0khFndZoPN8J:www.scientology.org/p_jpg/scnnews/bios.htm+&hl=de

But you're right, he's definitively demoted. In the current version, the
link is gone.
http://www.scientology.org/p_jpg/scnnews/bios.htm

His picture is still there:
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:5Cgz0RPyBu8J:www.scientology.org/scnnews/rathbun.htm+inurl:%22scientology.org/scnnews%22+Rathbun&hl=de
http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/img/rathbun.jpg

The html page itself is gone:
http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rathbun.htm

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

roger gonnet

Sep 23, 2005, 5:22:57 AM9/23/05

<chuckb...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1127423395.8...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

> It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen.

In the barbiethenazie bed, indeed, that's really minimal ;-))

He is no
> longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.

could he be dead wrong?

> Anyone with info on him, please share it.
>
> Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
> that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
> operating in the carpenter's shop, nicknamed the Mill building , down
> the street from the Fort Harrison, which is where Frank McCall's model
> ships project was ongoing, and also where the FLB RPF work producing
> the furniture and woodworking for the Superpower Building.

fine promotion from enslaver to enslaved.

roger gonnet

Sep 23, 2005, 5:23:51 AM9/23/05

"Tilman Hausherr" <tilman...@snafu.de> a écrit dans le message de news:
2q87j1ddkd8eddv9r...@4ax.com...

> On 22 Sep 2005 15:02:11 -0700, chuckb...@aol.com wrote:
>
>>It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
>>longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.
>>
>>Anyone with info on him, please share it.
>>
>>Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
>>that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
>
> Or maybe he blew and is hitchhiking his way to Salt Lake City, with a
> bag of fresh nectarines for his true love. Only problem is that on some
> days, Barbara has said that this Marty isn't hers.
>
>>operating in the carpenter's shop, nicknamed the Mill building , down
>>the street from the Fort Harrison, which is where Frank McCall's model
>>ships project was ongoing, and also where the FLB RPF work producing
>>the furniture and woodworking for the Superpower Building.
>
> He's still in the google cache:
> http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:0khFndZoPN8J:www.scientology.org/p_jpg/scnnews/bios.htm+&hl=de
>
> But you're right, he's definitively demoted. In the current version, the
> link is gone.
> http://www.scientology.org/p_jpg/scnnews/bios.htm
>
> His picture is still there:
> http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:5Cgz0RPyBu8J:www.scientology.org/scnnews/rathbun.htm+inurl:%22scientology.org/scnnews%22+Rathbun&hl=de
> http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/img/rathbun.jpg
>
> The html page itself is gone:
> http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/rathbun.htm

Bravo for the databank, Tilman!

Eldonbraun

Sep 23, 2005, 11:15:12 AM9/23/05
Tilman Hausherr wrote:
> On 22 Sep 2005 15:02:11 -0700, chuckb...@aol.com wrote:
>
> >It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
> >longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.
> >
> >Anyone with info on him, please share it.
> >
> >Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
> >that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
>
> Or maybe he blew and is hitchhiking his way to Salt Lake City, with a
> bag of fresh nectarines for his true love. Only problem is that on some
> days, Barbara has said that this Marty isn't hers.

Yes, maybe it got too obvious that there was a fake Marty double at RTC
so they have to retouch the photos. These double agent schizophrenia
hallucinations have so many surreal levels that we could go on
forever-- at least until Babs posts a report that he showed up in SLC
with a big bag on nectarines. Of course, it could be the fake Marty,
and she might not notice.

Give it a few days. It's a potential second honeymoon in virtual
reality.

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 23, 2005, 11:57:34 AM9/23/05

chuckb...@aol.com wrote:
> It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
> longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.

There are several explanations hereto:

A) Somebody works on the website and it is just temporarily down.
B) Somebody hacked the site down
C) Somebody realized that Marty is wrongfully incarcerated and a
website that suggest him to be a free man is not correct nor ethical.
D) Marty himself does not want it up as he is forged massively by Garry
Scarff and others and does not want his very handsome face mixed up
with the dirt that his forgers post.

I am sure glad that I downloaded Marty's photo often enough.

Marty,
I love you always and endlessly!

Anyway, Chuck, what certainly never will happen is that Marty will
attack L. Ron Hubbard or the religion Scientology, as he understood it,
he never will make up lies or repeat falsehoods about them as Tory
Christman and others do.

He never will become an anti-religious extremist, NEVER!

> Anyone with info on him, please share it.
>
> Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
> that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
> operating in the carpenter's shop, nicknamed the Mill building , down
> the street from the Fort Harrison, which is where Frank McCall's model
> ships project was ongoing, and also where the FLB RPF work producing
> the furniture and woodworking for the Superpower Building.

That must be the other Marty Rathbun or it is a fabrication. Who is
your source anyway, Chuck?

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 23, 2005, 11:57:35 AM9/23/05

chuckb...@aol.com wrote:
> It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
> longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.

There are several explanations hereto:

A) Somebody works on the website and it is just temporarily down.
B) Somebody hacked the site down
C) Somebody realized that Marty is wrongfully incarcerated and a
website that suggest him to be a free man is not correct nor ethical.
D) Marty himself does not want it up as he is forged massively by Garry
Scarff and others and does not want his very handsome face mixed up
with the dirt that his forgers post.

I am sure glad that I downloaded Marty's photo often enough.

Marty,
I love you always and endlessly!

Anyway, Chuck, what certainly never will happen is that Marty will
attack L. Ron Hubbard or the religion Scientology, as he understood it,
he never will make up lies or repeat falsehoods about them as Tory
Christman and others do.

He never will become an anti-religious extremist, NEVER!

> Anyone with info on him, please share it.
>
> Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
> that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
> operating in the carpenter's shop, nicknamed the Mill building , down
> the street from the Fort Harrison, which is where Frank McCall's model
> ships project was ongoing, and also where the FLB RPF work producing
> the furniture and woodworking for the Superpower Building.

That must be the other Marty Rathbun or it is a fabrication. Who is
your source anyway, Chuck?

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 23, 2005, 12:01:06 PM9/23/05

I sure hope he is on his way to me. :) I let you all know when he
arrives. After all the hardship, ridicule, the forgeries and the
attacks against me and Marty, the concerned should get green with envy
when we both are together.

Barbara Schwarz

***********
Tilman Joerg Hausherr from Berlin, Germany (hired by Siemens and
married to Ilse) is an anti-religious harasser, a defamer. He is pro
Eugenics, defends psychiatrists who sexually or otherwise abused
patients, is a German governmental agent and wants to hurt American
tourism.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser1.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/whistle/cwletters/cw2.html
Tilman Hausherr posted approx. 24000 aniti-religious hate messages on
Usenet and his thinking is compared to that of Hitler.
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm
Tilman Hausherr is cold, cruel, fanatic and unprofessional
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Tilman+Hausherr&btnG=Google+Search&domains=BERNIE.CNCFAMILY.COM&sitesearch=BERNIE.CNCFAMILY.COM
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm
***************
About OPC agent Tilman Hausherr and his company Siemens which made and
delivered WMD to Saddam and covered it up:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/7d8ffac20e4dd581?dmode=source&hl=en
***************
Wikipedia founder Jim Jimmy "Jimbo" Wales was the owner/ CEO of porn
search engine Bomis.com. That may also explain why Wikipedia is such a
libel machine in which "contributor" gangs, as the one supporting
Tilman Hausherr or Marty Sharp of Chillicothe, MO 64601 libel good
people. Sharp lives at home with his dad and stole the ID's of many
people and forged them on his website. Sharp posts with "Anus Simkatu"
(Yuk!) on Usenet and stole the ID "Vivaldi" to spread lies about me on
Wikipedia. Geocities just canceled his criminal website
http://www.geocities.com/martysharpgolf/
*******************
Brian J. Bruns is a convicted computer crime felon. He lied about me
maliciously in his AHBL website. He is the abuser. He tried to bully me
from the web as he dislikes that I have a right of free speech. Despite
Bruns noticed thousands of malicious spam forgeries posted by Garry
Scarff, he never tried to block his server Earthlink.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/4ee7c26c8d32b2d7?hl=en&
About Bruns and other NANAE punks:
www.freespeechstore.com
******************

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 23, 2005, 12:01:33 PM9/23/05

chuckb...@aol.com wrote:
> It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
> longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.

There are several explanations hereto:

A) Somebody works on the website and it is just temporarily down.
B) Somebody hacked the site down
C) Somebody realized that Marty is wrongfully incarcerated and a
website that suggest him to be a free man is not correct nor ethical.
D) Marty himself does not want it up as he is forged massively by Garry
Scarff and others and does not want his very handsome face mixed up
with the dirt that his forgers post.

I am sure glad that I downloaded Marty's photo often enough.

Marty,
I love you always and endlessly!

Anyway, Chuck, what certainly never will happen is that Marty will
attack L. Ron Hubbard or the religion Scientology, as he understood it,
he never will make up lies or repeat falsehoods about them as Tory
Christman and others do.

He never will become an anti-religious extremist, NEVER!

> Anyone with info on him, please share it.
>
> Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
> that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
> operating in the carpenter's shop, nicknamed the Mill building , down
> the street from the Fort Harrison, which is where Frank McCall's model
> ships project was ongoing, and also where the FLB RPF work producing
> the furniture and woodworking for the Superpower Building.

That must be the other Marty Rathbun or it is a fabrication. Who is
your source anyway, Chuck?

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 23, 2005, 12:05:46 PM9/23/05

Tilman Hausherr wrote:
> On 22 Sep 2005 15:02:11 -0700, chuckb...@aol.com wrote:
>
> >It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
> >longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.
> >
> >Anyone with info on him, please share it.
> >
> >Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
> >that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
>
> Or maybe he blew and is hitchhiking his way to Salt Lake City, with a
> bag of fresh nectarines for his true love. Only problem is that on some
> days, Barbara has said that this Marty isn't hers.

Tilman Hausherr is as evil as the ex-Salt Lake Tribune reporter
Christopher Smith. I told him and posted for Tilman and so many others
that I always said that the gentleman on the RTC website is indeed my
Marty. So, shovel your alienation attempts, Tilman.

Speaking about your "marriage". Did you marry Ilse for love or did the
OPC tell you you should because you need a gimmick, a justification,
some kind of alibi for attacking Scientology with your probably now
30.000 hate postings?

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 23, 2005, 12:10:44 PM9/23/05

Tilman Hausherr wrote:
> On 22 Sep 2005 15:02:11 -0700, chuckb...@aol.com wrote:
>
> >It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
> >longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.
> >
> >Anyone with info on him, please share it.
> >
> >Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
> >that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
>
> Or maybe he blew and is hitchhiking his way to Salt Lake City, with a
> bag of fresh nectarines for his true love. Only problem is that on some
> days, Barbara has said that this Marty isn't hers.
>
> >operating in the carpenter's shop, nicknamed the Mill building , down
> >the street from the Fort Harrison, which is where Frank McCall's model
> >ships project was ongoing, and also where the FLB RPF work producing
> >the furniture and woodworking for the Superpower Building.
>
> He's still in the google cache:
> http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:0khFndZoPN8J:www.scientology.org/p_jpg/scnnews/bios.htm+&hl=de
>
> But you're right, he's definitively demoted. In the current version, the
> link is gone.
> http://www.scientology.org/p_jpg/scnnews/bios.htm
>
> His picture is still there:
> http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:5Cgz0RPyBu8J:www.scientology.org/scnnews/rathbun.htm+inurl:%22scientology.org/scnnews%22+Rathbun&hl=de
> http://www.scientology.org/scnnews/img/rathbun.jpg

He looks so wonderful, what a prince! And he is the one I love, no
other Marty Rathbun, and I never claimed otherwise. Seeing Marty is
person and feeling his personality is better than the seven world
wonders. It's a planet rocking (in the postitive sense) experience. I
never met any person with more charisma.

Barbara Schwarz

Farty Ratbum

Sep 23, 2005, 12:34:39 PM9/23/05
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Tilman Hausherr <tilman...@snafu.de> wrote:

>Or maybe he blew and is hitchhiking his way to Salt Lake City, with a
>bag of fresh nectarines for his true love. Only problem is that on some
>days, Barbara has said that this Marty isn't hers.

You say you killfiled her but you never pass up an opportunity to bait her.
This is very annoying. Please stop.

Farty Ratbum
Still Loving Barbara's Burgers

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 23, 2005, 1:06:49 PM9/23/05

Farty Ratbum wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Tilman Hausherr <tilman...@snafu.de> wrote:
>
> >Or maybe he blew and is hitchhiking his way to Salt Lake City, with a
> >bag of fresh nectarines for his true love. Only problem is that on some
> >days, Barbara has said that this Marty isn't hers.
>
> You say you killfiled her but you never pass up an opportunity to bait her.
> This is very annoying. Please stop.

Right, Tilman advocated that he killfiled me but he just wants others
to kill file me. He is too obsessed to killfile me. He is not just
annoying but spreading lies, saying that I said the Marty on the RTC
website would not me mine, when he exactly knows that he is my Marty.

> Farty Ratbum
> Still Loving Barbara's Burgers

And you are annoying, lawless, disgusting and insulting too, degrading
the name of a man as wonderful as Marty. Really disgusting.

Barbara Schwarz

> -=-
> This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 23, 2005, 8:20:15 PM9/23/05

Eldonbraun wrote:
> Tilman Hausherr wrote:
> > On 22 Sep 2005 15:02:11 -0700, chuckb...@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > >It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
> > >longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.
> > >
> > >Anyone with info on him, please share it.
> > >
> > >Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
> > >that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
> >
> > Or maybe he blew and is hitchhiking his way to Salt Lake City, with a
> > bag of fresh nectarines for his true love. Only problem is that on some
> > days, Barbara has said that this Marty isn't hers.
>
> Yes, maybe it got too obvious that there was a fake Marty double at RTC
> so they have to retouch the photos. These double agent schizophrenia
> hallucinations have so many surreal levels that we could go on
> forever-- at least until Babs posts a report that he showed up in SLC
> with a big bag on nectarines. Of course, it could be the fake Marty,
> and she might not notice.

Yeah right. Since when am I so confused as you are?

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 23, 2005, 9:34:47 PM9/23/05
Here is Calif. public records link:
http://158.61.133.2
http://158.61.133.2/OpenAccess/civil/default.asp

The alleged marriage/divorce papers of Mark C. Rathbun are gone too. I
don't believe that Marty (my Marty) ever was married to Ann.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 23, 2005, 9:41:45 PM9/23/05
See how many Rathbun's there are in Riverside alone? And these are just
the Rathbun's who have something legal to battle. Most others are not
even mentioned here.
Is that really so unrealistic that there are at least two Marty
Rathbun's in Scientology?

Barbara Schwarz

Party Name Type Case Name Category Case Number Filed
RATHBUN, ANNIE L. Defendant CITY OF RIVERSIDE VS. KIM Eminent
Domain RIC437554 09/21/2005
RATHBUN, DONALD L Defendant LDF ENTERPRISES VS. RATHBUN Municipal
Court-Unlawful Detainer CIV255999 09/27/1994
RATHBUN, GARLAND L Defendant KELLEY VS RATHBUN Small Claims -
Moreno Valley SCM113612 07/24/1995
RATHBUN, GARLAND LANE Cross-Defendant ANGHEL VS ORANGECREST
Damages RIC339225 02/18/2000
RATHBUN, HAROLD E Defendant FEDERAL NATL VS RATHBUN MC Unlawful
Detainer - (Confidential) Corona COC006842 08/01/1997
RATHBUN, HAROLD E Defendant AVCO FINANCIAL SERVICES INC VS RATHBUN
Small Claims - Moreno Valley - (More than 12) SCM117159 01/30/1996

RATHBUN, LAURA Plaintiff ALEXANDER VS MESA HOMES Damages
RIC352565 12/22/2000
RATHBUN, LAURA Plaintiff TEMECULA CONSTRUCTION DEFECT CASES
JUDICIAL COUNCIL COORDINATION PROCEEDING RICJCCP4371 07/29/2004
RATHBUN, LYNN Cross-Defendant DESERT LA PALME VS. CAPITAL PACIFIC
HOLDINGS Breach of Contract RIC359107 05/24/2001
RATHBUN, MELODY Plaintiff RATHBUN VS FREEMAN Property Damage
(other) CIV284283 07/29/1996
RATHBUN, MELODY Plaintiff RATHBUN VS SAFE-T-WAY TRUCKING INC
P.I.- Motor Veh RIC291158 01/09/1997
RATHBUN, MELODY Plaintiff RATHBUN VS LAKE ELSINORE VALLEY
MUNICIPAL WATER P.I.- Non-Motor Vehicle RIC295058 04/08/1997
RATHBUN, PETER W Plaintiff RATHBUN VS SAFE-T-WAY TRUCKING INC
P.I.- Motor Veh RIC291158 01/09/1997
RATHBUN, PETER W Plaintiff RATHBUN VS LAKE ELSINORE VALLEY
MUNICIPAL WATER P.I.- Non-Motor Vehicle RIC295058 04/08/1997
RATHBUN, PETER WHITMAN Defendant RODRIGUEZ VS QUINN Municipal
Court General Civil RIC291874 01/24/1997
RATHBUN, PETER Plaintiff RATHBUN VS FREEMAN Property Damage
(other) CIV284283 07/29/1996
RATHBUN, PHILLIP Plaintiff ALEXANDER VS MESA HOMES Damages
RIC352565 12/22/2000
RATHBUN, PHILLIP Plaintiff TEMECULA CONSTRUCTION DEFECT CASES
JUDICIAL COUNCIL COORDINATION PROCEEDING RICJCCP4371 07/29/2004
RATHBUN, RONALD Cross-Defendant DESERT LA PALME VS. CAPITAL
PACIFIC HOLDINGS Breach of Contract RIC359107 05/24/2001
RATHBUN, VICTORIA L Defendant FEDERAL NATL VS RATHBUN MC Unlawful
Detainer - (Confidential) Corona COC006842 08/01/1997
RATHBUN, VICTORIA LYNN Defendant GENERAL MTRS VS RATHBUN
Municipal Court General Civil RIC298062 06/23/1997
RATHBUN, VICTORIA Defendant FEDERAL HOME LOAN MORTGAGE CORP VS
RATHBUN MC Unlawful Detainer - (Confidential) Corona CIC004972
10/02/1996
RATHBUN, W. EUGENE Defendant CITY OF RIVERSIDE VS. KIM Eminent
Domain RIC437554 09/21/2005

Magoo

Sep 24, 2005, 4:11:27 PM9/24/05

<chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message

Just a guess...........but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't want
his name now mentioned at all with theirs, due to it no doubt bringing up
the endless spam queen, BS, with his.

Once again, just shows what utter hypocrites they are. They're like
"Mommy Dearest" when she cut her BF out of all the photos.

My husband did that, by the way, out of ALL our Wedding picutures......
BEFORE we had decided to get a divorce. And he says I left him?
HA!

Tory/Magoo~~Dancing in the Moonlight~~happy to be free :)

Dilbert Perkins

Sep 24, 2005, 5:04:28 PM9/24/05
I thought someone posted a few months back that he left.

Hartley Patterson

Sep 25, 2005, 2:53:24 PM9/25/05
chuckb...@aol.com:

> It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
> longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.
>
> Anyone with info on him, please share it.

The CoS webmeisters have been deleting him all over the place. I tried
googling on 'mark rathbun', here's the first two pages:

www.rtc.org/mark-rathbun.htm - 404 not found

www.scientology.org/scnnews/rathbun.htm - 404

www.aola.org/ - still there at the Grand Reopening of AOLA. Not an obvious
one, maybe they missed it.

Press Office Profiles: David Miscavige and Others
www.humanrights-germany.org/profile/ - google thinks he's there, but he
isn't!

markrathbun.rtc.org/spn/rathbun.htm - 404

Who is "Marty" Mark Rathbun? The Man, The Myth, The Legend
www.wwwaif.net/scn/scn_marty.php - a biography by Kady. Paging Kady, get
ready to update. :-)

www.humanrights-france.org/profile/ - repeat of germany, not there either!!

www.theta.com/goodman/Profile/ - Leisa has deleted him from her list of
special friends.

The Google Directory entry for 'notable scientologists' links him to
http://markrathbun.rtc.org/ but this just redirects to http://www.rtc.org/

http://www.godserver.com/directory/Religions_Of_The_World/Scientology/Peopl
e/index.shtml
has a link to 'Biographies - David Miscavige, Mark Rathbun etc' at
http://www.scientologytoday.org/bio/
same list, but no Marty again. This suggests that not only was he there but
that he was in the Page Title.

http://faq.scientology.org/rtc.htm
Heber's never asked questions. Google quotes from a Marty mention that is
no longer there.

danish.rtc.org/mark-rathbun.htm - 404
norwegian.rtc.org/mark-rathbun.htm - 404

http://www.approvedscientology.org/profiles.htm - no Marty

http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/directory/organizations/churches/rtc/mar
ty-rathbun/
This is Marty's entry in the online copy of the Handbook. Since every CoS
member has access to a copy, I guess there would be no point in deleting
him here.

The Official Biography was in 13 languages, and they have all been deleted.

Conclusion: he's lost his job. Actually I think that's all we deduce from
the above, as Inspector General of Religious Technology Center was his
official title and all the above deleted pages refer to this so they had to
be changed.

Googling on Warren McShane shows that similar pages to those above have
also gone 404. So he's lost his job too. One top exec gone is interesting,
but two at once is... very interesting.

--
Alt.Religion.Scientology FAQ
http://www.daisy.freeserve.co.uk/faq.htm

Zinj

Sep 25, 2005, 3:13:33 PM9/25/05
In article <MPG.1da1027b5...@nntp.lightlink.com>,
hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk says...

<snip>

> Googling on Warren McShane shows that similar pages to those above have
> also gone 404. So he's lost his job too. One top exec gone is interesting,
> but two at once is... very interesting.

It's redundant to say that something Scientology is bizarre, but it's
hard to avoid in this case.

Of any of the possible options, the 'Church' has chosen the 1984ish
'unperson' route; bad juju all around.

But why?

What are the possibilities?

Mark and Warren are fertilizing the chaparral near Gold Base.
Mark and Warren are demoted, and assigned to punitive duties, but
otherwise fine.
Mark and Warren have blown; whether quietly or to become 'enemies'
Or, the least likely; they've been arrested.

Only for options 3 or 4 does the 'unperson' gambit make any sense. In
the others, it would have made far more sense to announce that the
inspector general's office was being 'reorganized', but *thank* Mark and
Warren for their valuable work, which is far less likely to raise
questions than this 'disappear them' game.

But, and again, Scientology doesn't have to make sense, and doing
counter-productive things is in character.

If we begin to see demonization of the two, internally or publicly, we
can pretty much bet on options 3 or 4.

Zinj
--
Villains! I say to you now! Knock off all that Evil!
- The Tick

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 25, 2005, 3:34:00 PM9/25/05

Magoo wrote:
> <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > It looks definitely like Marty Rathbun has minimally fallen. He is no
> > longer listed on the Religious Techonology Center web site.
> >
> > Anyone with info on him, please share it.
> >
> > Last I heard, but which has not yet been confirmed on the ground, is
> > that he was demoted to the Carpenter's Unit in Flag Base Crew,
> > operating in the carpenter's shop, nicknamed the Mill building , down
> > the street from the Fort Harrison, which is where Frank McCall's model
> > ships project was ongoing, and also where the FLB RPF work producing
> > the furniture and woodworking for the Superpower Building.
> >
> > Chuck Beatty
> > ex-Sea Org (lifetime staffer
> > Scientology movement bureaucrat)
> > 1975-2003
> > 412-260-1170
> > chuckbeatty77 @aol.com
> > http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/
>
> Just a guess...........but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't want
> his name now mentioned at all with theirs, due to it no doubt bringing up
> the endless spam queen, BS, with his.

Victoria Lee Christman, trying to alienate me from Marty? I post since
2002 that I am in love with Marty. The RTC website went up AFTER
everybody knew how dear Marty is to me. Marty never wrote to me that I
shall forget about him, only Garry Scarff did under his name, but I was
able to trace the mails to his computer. The site was not taken off
because Marty does not want to have anything to do with me. He just has
to tell me to not more mention him, if that is wished by him, and I
will do so. There is no reason to take a site down.

I never forged Marty as Scarff did. So, if the site is taken down
because of Usenet, then because Scarff took over his identity.

> Once again, just shows what utter hypocrites they are. They're like
> "Mommy Dearest" when she cut her BF out of all the photos.

You certainly are not "Mummy dearest" as you walked out of not just
your husband, but also your son.

> My husband did that, by the way, out of ALL our Wedding picutures......
> BEFORE we had decided to get a divorce. And he says I left him?
> HA!

I doubt that very much. Perhaps one day your son comes forward and
clears the matter up. I think you hurt your husband so badly that he
could not bare to see your face anymore.

> Tory/Magoo~~Dancing in the Moonlight~~happy to be free :)

Bobody will be never free as long people have case officers who radio
and maipulated them through ear implants.

Anyway, back to Marty:

I am convinced that he is wrongfully incarcerated since a long time and
despite he is the best and able of Scientologist, the RTC website
should have not gone up with Marty's picture portraying him wrongfully
in freedom. It seems that somebody realized that and took the site off.

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 25, 2005, 3:35:10 PM9/25/05

Dilbert Perkins wrote:
> I thought someone posted a few months back that he left.

You mean the same person who fabricates all the lies on L. Ron Hubbard
that you constantly post and re-post, Dilberto?

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 25, 2005, 3:40:02 PM9/25/05

Wrong. I am convinced that Marty is wrongfully incarcerated since many
years because the German government framed him. The RTC website was put
up to make others (esp. me) believe he is free and well. Somebody in
the meantime realized that this is not true, ethically and correct and
took it off.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 25, 2005, 3:46:18 PM9/25/05

Zinj wrote:
> In article <MPG.1da1027b5...@nntp.lightlink.com>,
> hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk says...
>
> <snip>
>
> > Googling on Warren McShane shows that similar pages to those above have
> > also gone 404. So he's lost his job too. One top exec gone is interesting,
> > but two at once is... very interesting.
>
> It's redundant to say that something Scientology is bizarre, but it's
> hard to avoid in this case.

Infiltrators cause the problems and the confusion. I read Marty's RTC
biography more times than anybody else and compared it with the others.
His one was oddly sterile compared to these of the other executives,
carefully not to provide any information as to where he came from,
which is odd as Marty is a very faszinating person. Whoever wrote his
biography and who ever put it up, it was not Marty and he was not
behind it. But they used a photo of him. It was indeed Marty on the RTC
website.

Infiltrators mess around, the old story, but one thing will never
happen, and I give you the guarantee on it: Marty NEVER will work
against L.Ron Hubbard or SCN. He is not an infiltrator, he is a real
Scientologist, and he does not blow. He changes conditions rather than
running from them.

Barbara Schwarz

Analytical Publications

Sep 26, 2005, 6:22:11 AM9/26/05
***********
Barbara Bretschneider Schwarz from Berlin, Germany (who spent much of
her
adult life in mental asylums and was Scientology president in Munich
for a few
short months is a mentally deranged, delusional schizophrenic, a
hate-monger,
a convicted criminal, an anti-religious harasser, a defamer. She is pro

Eugenics,
defends psychiatrists who sexually or otherwise abused patients, is a
German
governmental agent and wants to hurt American tourism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/barbara_schwarz.html

Barbara Bretschneider Schwarz posted approx. 24000 anti-religious hate

messages on
Usenet and his thinking is compared to that of Hitler.

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/barbara-schwarz2.htm

Barbara Bretschneider Schwarz is cold, stupid, cruel, fanatic and
unprofessional.
http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/barbara_schwarz21.htm

About OPC agent Barbara Schwarz and her imaginary spy agency, SMEGAPUSS
which made and delivered WMD (Weely Minny Dildos) to Saddam and covered
it up.

***************
Wikipedia founder Jim Jammy Jolly "Jimbo" Whales was the owner/ CEO of
porn
search engine Schwarz-Sucks-Dick.com. That may also explain why
Wikipedia's
expose of Barbara Schwarz is so popular among readers and a wonderful
facts machine in which "contributor" gangs, as the one supporting
Barbara
Schwarz or Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo, BC, Canada libel good
people. Sullivan, who the lunatic Barbara Schwarz calls her "baby
brother"
spent years locked up in a penitentiary and stole the ID's of many
people
and forged them on the Usenet. Sullivan posts with Baby Bro" (Yuk!)
on Usenet and stole the ID "Kearsley Curse"" to spread the awful
truth
about Barbara Schwarz on Wikipedia. Geocities has canceled many of her
websites because they were criminal slander and libel.

Brian J. Bruns is a computer technician. He told the truth about
Barbara Schwarz
in his AHBL website and it pisses her off. She is not the mentally
disturbed abuser.
People are tired of Barbara Schwarz trying to bully them from the web
as she hates
that they have a right of free speech. Despite Bruns noticed thousands
of malicious
spam forgeries posted by Barbara Schwarz, he never tried to block her
server UEN.

About the fraudulent website, Freespeechstore, that Barbara Schwarz
likes to reference
in her spamming posts:
http://ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff60400.htm
http://www.interocitor.net/freespeechstore.html
**************

banchukita

Sep 26, 2005, 10:44:19 AM9/26/05
I tried to search for Marty on freedommag.org, but got this instead:

"Our search feature is currently unavailable, we apologize for the
inconvenience."

Wonder if Warren and marty are going to meet Keith Henson in Tuba City?

-maggie, human being

Eldonbraun

Sep 26, 2005, 10:52:22 AM9/26/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> Zinj wrote:
> > In article <MPG.1da1027b5...@nntp.lightlink.com>,
> > hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk says...
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > > Googling on Warren McShane shows that similar pages to those above have
> > > also gone 404. So he's lost his job too. One top exec gone is interesting,
> > > but two at once is... very interesting.
> >
> > It's redundant to say that something Scientology is bizarre, but it's
> > hard to avoid in this case.
>
> Infiltrators cause the problems and the confusion. I read Marty's RTC
> biography more times than anybody else and compared it with the others.
> His one was oddly sterile compared to these of the other executives,
> carefully not to provide any information as to where he came from,
> which is odd as Marty is a very faszinating person.

Well Barbara, you were married to him. So fill us in on the details of
his biography that were omitted from the RTC website. That would be
fascinating.

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 26, 2005, 12:51:51 PM9/26/05

banchukita wrote:
> I tried to search for Marty on freedommag.org, but got this instead:
>
> "Our search feature is currently unavailable, we apologize for the
> inconvenience."

Post the link, otherwise I don't believe you your human being act.

> Wonder if Warren and marty are going to meet Keith Henson in Tuba City?
>

> -maggie, human being

Barbara Schwarz

***********
Tilman Joerg Hausherr from Berlin, Germany (hired by Siemens and

married to Ilse) is an anti-religious harasser, a defamer. He is pro

Eugenics, defends psychiatrists who sexually or otherwise abused
patients, is a German governmental agent and wants to hurt American
tourism.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser1.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/whistle/cwletters/cw2.html
Tilman Hausherr posted approx. 24000 aniti-religious hate messages on

Usenet and his thinking is compared to that of Hitler.

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 26, 2005, 12:53:30 PM9/26/05

We never divorced, which means that I am still married to him. However,
as far as the details are concerned, get this, Eldon Braun: I don't
post on ARS to entertain apes.

Eldonbraun

Sep 26, 2005, 1:03:12 PM9/26/05

Well Barbara, maybe you can at least post the date of the marriage and
when it took place. Is that too much to ask? It's just factual details
that would provide some insight.

banchukita

Sep 26, 2005, 1:27:25 PM9/26/05

Whether you believe in "me" or not could not be less relevant. However:

http://www.freedommag.org/english/la/search.htm

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 26, 2005, 2:02:19 PM9/26/05

banchukita wrote:
> Whether you believe in "me" or not could not be less relevant. However:
>
> http://www.freedommag.org/english/la/search.htm

I did not even get David Miscavige, Bani. Unless he is demoted too...

Barbara Schwarz

ERROR

While trying to process the request:

GET
/cgi-shl/searchfrdmla.pl?keywords=David+Miscavige+&indexname=freedomla&display=10&go.x=11&go.y=3
HTTP/1.0
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,
application/msword, application/x-shockwave-flash, */*
Referer: http://www.freedommag.org/english/la/search.htm
1.0.3705)
Host: www.freedommag.org

The following error was encountered:

Invalid Response
The HTTP Response message received from the contacted server could not
be understood or was otherwise malformed. Please contact the site
operator. Your cache administrator may be able to provide you with more
details about the exact nature of the problem if needed.

Generated Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:59:59 GMT by libf2.uen.net
(Squid/2.4.STABLE7)

Michael Reuss

Sep 27, 2005, 3:55:08 AM9/27/05
> "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote:

> My husband did that, by the way, out of ALL our Wedding picutures......
> BEFORE we had decided to get a divorce.

I've always wondered about people who, after their marriage has ended in
an unpleasant divorce, decide to keep the wedding pictures, but cut off
the half of the photo containing the ex-spouse. Or worse yet, who keep
the entire photo, but cut out the outline of the ex.

What does one do with such pictures? Do you keep them in an album and
show them to your friends?

And what would you say to someone you showed them to, anyway? "Yeah,
"this was me and a few of my best buddies, back in 82, hanging out at
the alter of some church in our rental tuxes.

Then, maybe your friends would say, hey, all the guys got pretty lucky
at that church. You all seem to have picked up chicks dressed in
identical purple taffeta gowns!

Or maybe you keep the pictures just for yourself, so you can look at
them and feel bad. There you are, all alone and lonely. Maybe you like
to look at them just to have a good cry every now and then. I suppose
there's nothing wrong with that, if done in moderation. But if so,
wouldn't you have an even better cry if you left the ex-spouse in?

Or maybe, you did it because... do you have any idea how much money
those things cost? I'll be damned if ever look at that son of a bitch,
again, but by GOD I will not just throw that much money into the garbage
(a dilemma similar to that which many OwE tEE Scientologists face, by
the way)!

Could someone who has done this, explain it to me?

Michael Reuss
Honorary Kid

barb

Sep 27, 2005, 9:56:51 AM9/27/05
Michael Reuss wrote:

Maybe it's like Voodoo...or poking a drawing of a mammoth with a stick.

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

mad_kow

Sep 27, 2005, 1:02:03 PM9/27/05
Maybe this falls into the category of "what's true for you is true". If
you cut out the offending portion of the picture, it never existed in
the first place.

Mad Kow (Kid!)