Does the media value families?

Martha Hughes

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
kevh...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Most of us have family values,

Wait a minute, my values are different from yours, I bet!

like Dr. Laura and listeners like you
> and me.

I listen to the bitch because she makes me laugh!

So why doesn't the rest of the media VALUE FAMILIES?

We do care, we're just not pushing our beliefs on everyone else. I'm
part of "the media" and my mission is to keep music evil and brutal. Is
that part of your "family values?" It is of mine!

> That's why I created a web resource called CleanAirwaves.com. This is
> simply a free, family-friendly directory of the major media sources (TV
> stations, Newspapers, Magazines, etc.), providing phone numbers and
> mailing addresses. My goal is to make it easier for families to let
> the media know their opinions about the media's print and broadcasts
> choices.

Ahhh, censorship! is that part of the freedom we're supposed to enjoy in
the US? Keep your kids away from what you don't want them to see, and
leave the free and open internet for the rest of us!

> CleanAirwaves.com is brand new, and I welcome your feedback or
> suggestions. Please stop by at:
> http://cleanairwaves.com
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Martha Hughes

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
kelly england wrote:

> Martha Hughes <bast...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> | kevh...@my-deja.com wrote:
> | >
> | > Most of us have family values,
> |
> | Wait a minute, my values are different from yours, I bet!
> |
> | like Dr. Laura and listeners like you
> | > and me.
> |
> | I listen to the bitch because she makes me laugh!
> |
> | So why doesn't the rest of the media VALUE FAMILIES?
> |
> | We do care, we're just not pushing our beliefs on everyone else. I'm
> | part of "the media" and my mission is to keep music evil and brutal. Is
> | that part of your "family values?" It is of mine!
>
> I wonder what the reaction would be if I said something as radical as the
> above, only going in the other direction??
> I also wonder why *I* have to tread lightly when discussing Christ, when you
> openly praise satan, and no one says a word.

People have said plenty of things to me since I've been here. Perhaps
you were not around yet when most of the things were said.>

> | > That's why I created a web resource called CleanAirwaves.com. This is
> | > simply a free, family-friendly directory of the major media sources (TV
> | > stations, Newspapers, Magazines, etc.), providing phone numbers and
> | > mailing addresses. My goal is to make it easier for families to let
> | > the media know their opinions about the media's print and broadcasts
> | > choices.
> |
> | Ahhh, censorship! is that part of the freedom we're supposed to enjoy in
> | the US? Keep your kids away from what you don't want them to see, and
> | leave the free and open internet for the rest of us!
>

> Censorship is done by the gov. These people are no threat, Martha.
> Private citizens do have a right to ban together and protest what they
> disagree with. That's not the same as "banning"
> I'm not sure why sites like this are so threatening.
> Please show me how they have advocated "censorship"
> kel

Yes, religious vigilantes are a threat. They always will be. They are
threatening because they are backed by religious fascists who have lots
and lots of money and whose main goal is to undermine and destroy the
Constitution. I thought you of all people Kelly, would see that.

kevh...@my-deja.com

kelly england

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99

| kevh...@my-deja.com wrote:
| >
| > Most of us have family values,
|
| Wait a minute, my values are different from yours, I bet!
|
| like Dr. Laura and listeners like you
| > and me.
|
| I listen to the bitch because she makes me laugh!
|
| So why doesn't the rest of the media VALUE FAMILIES?
|
| We do care, we're just not pushing our beliefs on everyone else. I'm
| part of "the media" and my mission is to keep music evil and brutal. Is
| that part of your "family values?" It is of mine!

I wonder what the reaction would be if I said something as radical as the
above, only going in the other direction??
I also wonder why *I* have to tread lightly when discussing Christ, when you
openly praise satan, and no one says a word.

| > That's why I created a web resource called CleanAirwaves.com. This is
| > simply a free, family-friendly directory of the major media sources (TV
| > stations, Newspapers, Magazines, etc.), providing phone numbers and
| > mailing addresses. My goal is to make it easier for families to let
| > the media know their opinions about the media's print and broadcasts
| > choices.
|

| Ahhh, censorship! is that part of the freedom we're supposed to enjoy in
| the US? Keep your kids away from what you don't want them to see, and
| leave the free and open internet for the rest of us!

Censorship is done by the gov. These people are no threat, Martha.
Private citizens do have a right to ban together and protest what they
disagree with. That's not the same as "banning"
I'm not sure why sites like this are so threatening.
Please show me how they have advocated "censorship"
kel

kelly england

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99

| kelly england wrote:
| >
| > Martha Hughes <bast...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

| > |
| > | Wait a minute, my values are different from yours, I bet!
| > |
| > | like Dr. Laura and listeners like you
| > |
| > | I listen to the bitch because she makes me laugh!
| > |
| > | So why doesn't the rest of the media VALUE FAMILIES?
| > |
| > | We do care, we're just not pushing our beliefs on everyone else. I'm
| > | part of "the media" and my mission is to keep music evil and brutal.
Is
| > | that part of your "family values?" It is of mine!
| >
| > I wonder what the reaction would be if I said something as radical as
the
| > above, only going in the other direction??
| > I also wonder why *I* have to tread lightly when discussing Christ, when
you
| > openly praise satan, and no one says a word.
|
| People have said plenty of things to me since I've been here. Perhaps
| you were not around yet when most of the things were said.>

| > |
| > | Ahhh, censorship! is that part of the freedom we're supposed to enjoy
in
| > | the US? Keep your kids away from what you don't want them to see, and
| > | leave the free and open internet for the rest of us!
| >
| > Censorship is done by the gov. These people are no threat, Martha.
| > Private citizens do have a right to ban together and protest what they
| > disagree with. That's not the same as "banning"
| > I'm not sure why sites like this are so threatening.
| > Please show me how they have advocated "censorship"
| > kel
|
| Yes, religious vigilantes are a threat. They always will be. They are
| threatening because they are backed by religious fascists who have lots
| and lots of money and whose main goal is to undermine and destroy the
| Constitution. I thought you of all people Kelly, would see that.

I'm for freedom, and I thought you would see that. I still want to know how
opinions are a threat.

Bushman

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99

<kevh...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:80frvc$pt5$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Most of us have family values, like Dr. Laura and listeners like you
> and me. So why doesn't the rest of the media VALUE FAMILIES?

> That's why I created a web resource called CleanAirwaves.com. This is
> simply a free, family-friendly directory of the major media sources (TV
> stations, Newspapers, Magazines, etc.), providing phone numbers and
> mailing addresses. My goal is to make it easier for families to let
> the media know their opinions about the media's print and broadcasts
> choices.
>
> CleanAirwaves.com is brand new, and I welcome your feedback or
> suggestions. Please stop by at:
> http://cleanairwaves.com
>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Well, thank you very much - I have been wanting to let Married With Children
know how much I enjoy hearing them kick the shit out of the relgious right.
I also want to let the media know that I enjoy unrelenting and scathing
criticism of hypocrisy and that the more sex they show, the better. Thanks a
bunch.

Bushman

Schmoopiesdad

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
to kevh...@my-deja.com

kevh...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Most of us have family values, like Dr. Laura and listeners like you
> and me. So why doesn't the rest of the media VALUE FAMILIES?
>
> That's why I created a web resource called CleanAirwaves.com. This is
> simply a free, family-friendly directory of the major media sources (TV
> stations, Newspapers, Magazines, etc.), providing phone numbers and
> mailing addresses. My goal is to make it easier for families to let
> the media know their opinions about the media's print and broadcasts
> choices.
>
> CleanAirwaves.com is brand new, and I welcome your feedback or
> suggestions. Please stop by at:
> http://cleanairwaves.com
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

I know exactly what you mean there is this lady on the radio who talks
about buttplugs and gloryholes and goes on and on about pedophilia. She
just can't stop talking about sex. She calls people whores and sluts and
says guys are just looking for a warm place to put it. She even takes calls
from kids and encourages them to listen when she knows her show is only for
adults. Can you help me get her off the air.

A concerned parent.

Martha Hughes

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
kelly england wrote:

> Martha Hughes <bast...@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> | kelly england wrote:
> | >
> | > Martha Hughes <bast...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> Is
> | >
> | > I wonder what the reaction would be if I said something as radical as
> the
> | > above, only going in the other direction??
> | > I also wonder why *I* have to tread lightly when discussing Christ, when
> you
> | > openly praise satan, and no one says a word.
> |
> | People have said plenty of things to me since I've been here. Perhaps
> | you were not around yet when most of the things were said.>

> is
> (TV
> | > |
> in
> | >
> | > Censorship is done by the gov. These people are no threat, Martha.
> | > Private citizens do have a right to ban together and protest what they
> | > disagree with. That's not the same as "banning"
> | > I'm not sure why sites like this are so threatening.
> | > Please show me how they have advocated "censorship"
> | > kel
> |
> | Yes, religious vigilantes are a threat. They always will be. They are
> | threatening because they are backed by religious fascists who have lots
> | and lots of money and whose main goal is to undermine and destroy the
> | Constitution. I thought you of all people Kelly, would see that.
>
> I'm for freedom, and I thought you would see that. I still want to know how
> opinions are a threat.

Opinions are not a threat, trying to control what we all see in the
media is a threat. These people who want to make the media safe for
children are a threat because they want to make the decisions of what we
read, see, etc. Don't kid yourself, they are societies' greatest threat
today.

As far as your views go, your opinions are your opinions. You're honest
about the way you believe and I respect that. But I don't have to agree
with your views either.

kelly england

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99

Martha Hughes <bast...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

You sure don't. That's freedom. :)
kel

cmart...@my-deja.com

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
In article <80gaja$so7$1...@ssauraaa-i-1.production.compuserve.com>,

.
> Well, thank you very much - I have been wanting to let Married With
Children
> know how much I enjoy hearing them kick the shit out of the relgious
right.
> I also want to let the media know that I enjoy unrelenting and
scathing
> criticism of hypocrisy and that the more sex they show, the better.
Thanks a
> bunch.
>
> Bushman

Huzzah! All those demographics groups were right, after all! Won't
everyone be glad when the US newspapers start running a Page Six Girl?
We are doing our best, here in the Rockies, to provide our readers with
what salacious details we can in high-profile cases like that of Raoul
W., the boy who "inappropriately touched" his sister, by today quoting
the neighbor-witness who blew the whistle on him. He was helping her go
to the bathroom by putting his mouth on her crotch, after pulling off
her pants and underpants, and then pressing his crotch against her rump.
You know. Just innocent kid play. Thank goodness for the
vigilant and lettered members of this ng who were defending this sweet
little boy.
--
Claire

John Yengich

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
My family is my male lover and me, our 3 dogs and our cat, and we would like
to see a lot more men kissing each other and having real relationships
instead of the parade of gay eunachs we get. Oh, and could you let the media
know it would be nice if some of the gay's were on shows other than sitcoms
and had value other than as clowns. Maybe like a gay Rabii who lives with
her lover who runs a major media network and decides to get rid of all the
programming that is bad for children and families so she starts cancelling
shows like Jerry Springer and Rush and Laura and, well you get the picture.
John

<kevh...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:80frvc$pt5$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Most of us have family values, like Dr. Laura and listeners like you
> and me. So why doesn't the rest of the media VALUE FAMILIES?
>
> That's why I created a web resource called CleanAirwaves.com. This is

> simply a free, family-friendly directory of the major media sources (TV
> stations, Newspapers, Magazines, etc.), providing phone numbers and
> mailing addresses. My goal is to make it easier for families to let

> the media know their opinions about the media's print and broadcasts
> choices.
>
> CleanAirwaves.com is brand new, and I welcome your feedback or
> suggestions. Please stop by at:
> http://cleanairwaves.com

Martha Hughes

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
John Yengich wrote:

> My family is my male lover and me, our 3 dogs and our cat, and we would like
> to see a lot more men kissing each other and having real relationships
> instead of the parade of gay eunachs we get. Oh, and could you let the media
> know it would be nice if some of the gay's were on shows other than sitcoms
> and had value other than as clowns. Maybe like a gay Rabii who lives with
> her lover who runs a major media network and decides to get rid of all the
> programming that is bad for children and families so she starts cancelling
> shows like Jerry Springer and Rush and Laura and, well you get the picture.
> John

hahahaha! Excellent!

Krista Jantz

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
yeah, excellant. I lost my lunch.

yech

Krista

Cyn

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: Krista Jantz Krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>Date: Fri, 12 November 1999 09:10 PM EST

>yeah, excellant. I lost my lunch.
>
>yech
>
>Krista

Why? What did you find sickening about that scenario, Krista?

iamsamsamiam
Alias Cyn

"Here she comes; sam i am,
Wasting time and wasting RAM..."

Krista Jantz

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
what did I find sickening?
Are you kidding?

I don't have a problem with the "European' style of greeting between
normal hetero-men, but two male "lovers" kissing in public?

Gak blech

Keep it in the closet, please.

Krista
In article <19991113171138...@ng-xb1.aol.com>,

Martha Hughes

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Krista Jantz wrote:

> what did I find sickening?
> Are you kidding?
>
> I don't have a problem with the "European' style of greeting between
> normal hetero-men, but two male "lovers" kissing in public?
>
> Gak blech
>
> Keep it in the closet, please.
>
> Krista

How about if you stay in a closet so the rest of us can get on with
living in reality.

Martha Hughes

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Jbkred wrote:

> ><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?

> >From: Krista Jantz <Krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid>
> >Date: Fri, 12 November 1999 09:10 PM EST
> >
> >yeah, excellant. I lost my lunch.
> >
> >yech
> >
> >Krista
> >

> >* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
> >The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!
> >
> ></PRE></HTML>
>
> Krista, do you wear acid wash jeans? White pumps?

No, white cowboy boots with fringe and a matching white fringe leather
jacket.

Do you have a circa 1988
> spiral perm?

No, but her bangs are plenty big.

Does your boyfriend have a mullet? Does he drive a Camaro? Do his
> jeans have an imprint form his Skoal tin? Well, these are the type of people
> who make me lose my lunch when I see them kiss.

It's like people who don't realize that there has been 20 years of new
music since they stopped paying attention.

> Golightly Grrl
> Member of the World Wide Mullet Watchers Association

Douglas Guy Fevens

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Krista Jantz (krista...@hotmail.com) wrote:

<< do the sissor thingy to the heterosexist crap>

: Keep it in the closet, please.

No.

"I am distressed for thee, my brother Johnathan: very pleasant hast thou
been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of woman."
Second Book of Samuel, Chap.1:26

Cyn

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: Krista Jantz krista...@hotmail.com
>Date: Sun, 14 November 1999 05:22 PM EST

>what did I find sickening?
>Are you kidding?
>
>I don't have a problem with the "European' style of greeting between
>normal hetero-men, but two male "lovers" kissing in public?
>
>Gak blech
>
>Keep it in the closet, please.
>
>Krista

Why should gay people hide their affection for each other just to avoid
offending you, personally? Or do you advocate a ban on all public displays of
affection? Do elaborate, Krista. I'm sure it's fascinating.

>In article <19991113171138...@ng-xb1.aol.com>,
>kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:

>> >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>> >From: Krista Jantz Krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>> >Date: Fri, 12 November 1999 09:10 PM EST
>> >
>> >yeah, excellant. I lost my lunch.
>> >
>> >yech
>> >
>> >Krista
>> >

>> Why? What did you find sickening about that scenario, Krista?
>> iamsamsamiam
>> Alias Cyn
>> "Here she comes; sam i am,
>> Wasting time and wasting RAM..."
>

>* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
>The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

iamsamsamiam

Jbkred

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?

>From: Krista Jantz <Krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid>
>Date: Fri, 12 November 1999 09:10 PM EST
>
>yeah, excellant. I lost my lunch.
>
>yech
>
>Krista
>

>* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
>The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!
>
></PRE></HTML>

Krista, do you wear acid wash jeans? White pumps? Do you have a circa 1988
spiral perm? Does your boyfriend have a mullet? Does he drive a Camaro? Do his

jeans have an imprint form his Skoal tin? Well, these are the type of people
who make me lose my lunch when I see them kiss.

Golightly Grrl

kelly england

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

| Jbkred wrote:
| >
| > ><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
| > >From: Krista Jantz <Krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid>
| > >Date: Fri, 12 November 1999 09:10 PM EST
| > >
| > >yeah, excellant. I lost my lunch.
| > >
| > >yech
| > >
| > >Krista
| > >

| > >* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
Network *
| > >The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!
| > >
| > ></PRE></HTML>
| >
| > Krista, do you wear acid wash jeans? White pumps?
|
| No, white cowboy boots with fringe and a matching white fringe leather
| jacket.
|
| Do you have a circa 1988
| > spiral perm?
|
| No, but her bangs are plenty big.

What's wrong with spiking your bangs?

| Does your boyfriend have a mullet? Does he drive a Camaro?

I love camaros...Z28's are awesome. Settle down!

Do his
| > jeans have an imprint form his Skoal tin? Well, these are the type of
people
| > who make me lose my lunch when I see them kiss.
|

| It's like people who don't realize that there has been 20 years of new
| music since they stopped paying attention.

Krista Jantz

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
No, not all, just the unnatural ones. What is so fascinating about
that?

Krista Jantz

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Actually I look pretty good in a French-braid, dresses that Daddy's
Charge cards buy me, etc.
My guy drives a Dodge Ram 4X4, but it does have a gun-rack, does that
help.
He only chews and spits during the summer playing baseball with his
seasonal spit/chew buds, and from what I can see from the bleachers
with my best friend, (his sister) I'm not really convinced he's doing
the chew thing right.
No mullet, actually a crew, probably like you.

My turn!

Do you wear bell-bottoms and tye-dyed tees with the peace-sign?
And like, do you have one of those key chains hanging from your
beltloop with about fifty keys? And one of those truckdriver wallet
thingies chained to your belt?

Do you drive one of those VW 70s vans with the little flowers painted
on it.

This is fun! I love talking fashion!

Krista Jantz

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Twenty years of new music?
So, like, what's that got to do with the price of rice in China?
FYI, my music is way older than twennyyears.

Cyn

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>Date: Mon, 15 November 1999 10:15 AM EST

>No, not all, just the unnatural ones. What is so fascinating about
>that?
>
>Krista

Define "unnatural."
Do you mean "unnatural" in the sense that homosexuallity does not occur in
nature, among animals? Because it does. It's been observed. I have cites, if
you are interested.
So what exactly do you mean by "unnatural"?

Bushman

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

Krista Jantz <krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message

> No, not all, just the unnatural ones. What is so fascinating about
> that?
>
> Krista

*

It is fascinating to peer into your mind and try to guess what sort of
conditioning leads you to decide what "unnatural" is.

Bushman

Krista Jantz

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Conditioning?
I thought we settled the hair thing ;)

Krista Jantz

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Oh.
I think I see where you are coming from.
You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave like
animals?

Martha Hughes

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
kelly england wrote:

> Martha Hughes <bast...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> Network *

> | > Krista, do you wear acid wash jeans? White pumps?
> |
> | No, white cowboy boots with fringe and a matching white fringe leather
> | jacket.
> |
> | Do you have a circa 1988
> | > spiral perm?
> |
> | No, but her bangs are plenty big.
>
> What's wrong with spiking your bangs?

It's so 15 years ago.

Martha Hughes

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Krista Jantz wrote:

> Oh.
> I think I see where you are coming from.
> You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave like
> animals?
>
> Krista

Krista:

You're starting to really irk me. HUMAN BEINGS ARE ANIMALS!!!!

Stop this nonsense that says humans are not animals. Well, except for
you, you're a vegetable.

Martha Hughes

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
kelly england wrote:

> August XXi <augu...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

> | Krista Jantz <krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> |
> | >Twenty years of new music?
> | >So, like, what's that got to do with the price of rice in China?
> | >FYI, my music is way older than twennyyears.
> | >
> | >Krista
> |

> | Kelly and Krista are the only people I've ever seen use the term "the
> price of
> | rice in China." I'd always heard it as "the price of tea in China."
> |
> | August
>
> See how much you learn around here?

I've always heard it as tea as well.

Bushman

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

> Oh.
> I think I see where you are coming from.
> You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave like
> animals?
>
> Krista

*

It is more logical than believing in some divine spooky guy somewhere taking
such an unnatural interest in our sex organs.

Bushman

Bushman

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99

August XXi <augu...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
> Krista Jantz <krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> >Twenty years of new music?
> >So, like, what's that got to do with the price of rice in China?
> >FYI, my music is way older than twennyyears.
> >
> >Krista
>

> Kelly and Krista are the only people I've ever seen use the term "the
price of
> rice in China." I'd always heard it as "the price of tea in China."
>
> August

I noticed that too, and thought Krista picked it up from hearing Kelly use
it.

Bushman

gregk

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
Krista Jantz <krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
> Oh.
> I think I see where you are coming from.
> You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave like
> animals?
>
> Krista

Since human beings ARE animals, of course.

August XXi

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

kelly england

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

August XXi <augu...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

See how much you learn around here?

Douglas Guy Fevens

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
Krista Jantz (krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid) wrote:
: Oh.

: I think I see where you are coming from.
: You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave like
: animals?

: Krista

So are you saying you are a God, Krista?

Best Regards,
douglas

Jbkred

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
>> | Do you have a circa 1988
>> |
>> | No, but her bangs are plenty big.
>>
>> What's wrong with spiking your bangs?
>
>It's so 15 years ago.
>

>> | Does your boyfriend have a mullet? Does he drive a Camaro?
>>
>> I love camaros...Z28's are awesome. Settle down!
>>
>> Do his
>> people
>> |
>> | It's like people who don't realize that there has been 20 years of new
>> | music since they stopped paying attention.

></PRE></HTML>

My friends and I used to call girls with big, sprayed up bangs and frizzy
spiral perms, "hair bitches."

Golighlty Grrl
Very proud to say she has never had a spiral perm nor big, crunchy bangs.

odd_...@my-deja.com

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
In article <80frvc$pt5$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
kevh...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Most of us have family values, like Dr. Laura and listeners like you
> and me. So why doesn't the rest of the media VALUE FAMILIES?
>
> That's why I created a web resource called CleanAirwaves.com. This is
> simply a free, family-friendly directory of the major media sources
Here's something to ponder. Television is the way it is because its what
people want to watch. Either turn the channel, or better yet pull the
plug. Quit wasting time trying to change other people into being what
you think they should be. I'm sure there's someone in your circle of
friends or family that might need some help. Take an invalid neighbor to
the market. Go volunteer at a local Hospital or Soup Kitchen and really
do something to help the planet. The moment you start bringing positive
things into another person's life, the less evil the world will seem.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Cyn

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>Date: Mon, 15 November 1999 09:21 PM EST

>Oh.
>I think I see where you are coming from.
>You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave like
>animals?
>
>Krista

I'm still interested in what you find "unnatural" about homosexuality, Krista.
Obviously, you don't agree with my definition (ie, not occurring in nature), so
why don't you give me yours?

Cyn

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: jbk...@aol.com (Jbkred)
>Date: Mon, 15 November 1999 11:36 PM EST

>>> What's wrong with spiking your bangs?
>>
>>It's so 15 years ago.

>>> I love camaros...Z28's are awesome. Settle down!
>>>
>>> Do his
>>> people

>My friends and I used to call girls with big, sprayed up bangs and frizzy
>spiral perms, "hair bitches."
>
>Golighlty Grrl
>Very proud to say she has never had a spiral perm nor big, crunchy bangs.

Around here we call it the Utah Claw.
(does it count if your husband used to have big crunchy bangs?)

Cyn

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: "Bushman" jiml...@compuserve.com
>Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 02:05 AM EST

>Krista Jantz <krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
>> Oh.
>> I think I see where you are coming from.
>> You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave like
>> animals?
>>
>> Krista
>>

>It is more logical than believing in some divine spooky guy somewhere taking
>such an unnatural interest in our sex organs.
>

>Bushman

He doesn't have time to moniter all of us, Bushman; that's what the genital
elves are for.

kelly england

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

Martha Hughes wrote:

> kelly england wrote:
> >
> > Martha Hughes <bast...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> > Network *

> > | No, white cowboy boots with fringe and a matching white fringe leather
> > | jacket.
> > |

> > | Do you have a circa 1988
> > |
> > | No, but her bangs are plenty big.
> >
> > What's wrong with spiking your bangs?
>
> It's so 15 years ago.

Yeah? Who cares about trends?

kelly england

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

Jbkred wrote:

> >> What's wrong with spiking your bangs?
> >
> >It's so 15 years ago.

> >> I love camaros...Z28's are awesome. Settle down!
> >>
> >> Do his
> >> people

> ></PRE></HTML>

> My friends and I used to call girls with big, sprayed up bangs and frizzy
> spiral perms, "hair bitches."
>
> Golighlty Grrl
> Very proud to say she has never had a spiral perm nor big, crunchy bangs.

Neither have I, but I've had a spike, ala D. Bowie.

kelly england

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

Bushman wrote:

> I noticed that too, and thought Krista picked it up from hearing Kelly use
> it.
>
> Bushman

I've heard it all my life...asked my husband and he's heard it both ways, so
what's the big fucking deal?

Krista Jantz

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

In article <80qkdj$f97$1...@News.Dal.Ca>, ak...@chebucto.ns.ca (Douglas
Guy Fevens) wrote:
> Krista Jantz (krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid) wrote:
> : Oh.

> : I think I see where you are coming from.
> : You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave
> like
> : animals?
> : Krista
> So are you saying you are a God, Krista?
> Best Regards,
> douglas
> ---------
> "I am distressed for thee, my brother Johnathan: very pleasant
> hast thou
> been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of
> woman."
> Second Book of Samuel, Chap.1:26

What a silly question. How do I imply that I am God?

Men like David and Jonathan have shared a bonding that doesn't include
the unnatural act of homosexuality.

Krista Jantz

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

In article <3830DD...@pacbell.net>, Martha Hughes
<bast...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Krista Jantz wrote:
> >
> > Oh.
> > I think I see where you are coming from.
> > You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave
> like
> > animals?
> >
> > Krista
> Krista:
> You're starting to really irk me. HUMAN BEINGS ARE ANIMALS!!!!
> Stop this nonsense that says humans are not animals. Well, except
> for
> you, you're a vegetable.

Speak for yourself.
I am not an animal!
I'd rather be a vegetable than a fruit.
(you asked for it)

Krista Jantz

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

In article <19991115234749...@ng-cm1.aol.com>,

kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
> >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
> >From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid

> >Date: Mon, 15 November 1999 09:21 PM EST
> >
> >Oh.
> >I think I see where you are coming from.
> >You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave
> like
> >animals?
> >
> >Krista
> >

> I'm still interested in what you find "unnatural" about
> homosexuality, Krista.
> Obviously, you don't agree with my definition (ie, not occurring
> in nature), so
> why don't you give me yours?
> iamsamsamiam
> Alias Cyn
> "Here she comes; sam i am,
> Wasting time and wasting RAM..."

The word "perversion" comes to mind. How about "deviant-behaviour"
or perhaps "dangerous-and-unhealthy-practices"

Krista Jantz

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

In article <80qoqv$cqf$1...@ssauraaa-i-1.production.compuserve.com>,

"Bushman" <jiml...@compuserve.com> wrote:
> August XXi <augu...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
> > Krista Jantz <krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > >Twenty years of new music?
> > >So, like, what's that got to do with the price of rice in China?
> > >FYI, my music is way older than twennyyears.
> > >
> > >Krista
> >

> > Kelly and Krista are the only people I've ever seen use the
> term "the
> price of
> > rice in China." I'd always heard it as "the price of tea in
> China."
> >
> > August
> >
> I noticed that too, and thought Krista picked it up from hearing
> Kelly use
> it.
> Bushman

I picked it up from my Aunt long before I ever heard of ARTDL.
Tea doesn't rhyme with price.

Martha Hughes

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

But, Kel, had and have are two separate things. Spikes are OK when
spikes were around. in the early 80s, I shaved the sides of my head and
dyed my hair red. I wouldn't do that today.

Martha Hughes

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
kelly england wrote:

> Martha Hughes wrote:
>
> > kelly england wrote:
> > >
> > > Martha Hughes <bast...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> > > Network *

> > > What's wrong with spiking your bangs?
> >
> > It's so 15 years ago.
>
> Yeah? Who cares about trends?

It's not the trendy thing that the comment was about. It's about people
who are stuck in one era and won't ever update themselves or try
something new. It's that stuck-in-the-mud tarpits sort of thing.

Martha Hughes

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
Krista Jantz wrote:

> In article <3830DD...@pacbell.net>, Martha Hughes
> <bast...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > Krista Jantz wrote:
> > >
> > > Oh.
> > > I think I see where you are coming from.
> > > You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave
> > like
> > > animals?
> > >
> > > Krista
> > Krista:
> > You're starting to really irk me. HUMAN BEINGS ARE ANIMALS!!!!
> > Stop this nonsense that says humans are not animals. Well, except
> > for
> > you, you're a vegetable.
> > >

> Speak for yourself.
> I am not an animal!
> I'd rather be a vegetable than a fruit.
> (you asked for it)
>
> Krista

Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

kelly england

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

| kelly england wrote:
| >
| > Martha Hughes wrote:

Discussion
Usenet - Free!

| > > > |
| > > > |
| > > > |

| > > It's so 15 years ago.
| >
| > Yeah? Who cares about trends?
| >
| It's not the trendy thing that the comment was about. It's about people
| who are stuck in one era and won't ever update themselves or try
| something new. It's that stuck-in-the-mud tarpits sort of thing.

Yep...I know the type. This being an affluent area, I see more trendy crap
than anything. The women around here wear the designer stuff with the
latest hair styles, so the stereotypical Texas female just doesn't apply
anymore. Especially since there's hardly such thing as a "true" Texan.

kelly england

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

| kelly england wrote:

| > > >> |

| > > >> |

| > > >> |
| > > >> |
| > > >> |
| > > >> |

| > > My friends and I used to call girls with big, sprayed up bangs and
frizzy
| > > spiral perms, "hair bitches."
| > >
| > > Golighlty Grrl
| > > Very proud to say she has never had a spiral perm nor big, crunchy
bangs.

| > Neither have I, but I've had a spike, ala D. Bowie.
|
| But, Kel, had and have are two separate things. Spikes are OK when
| spikes were around. in the early 80s, I shaved the sides of my head and
| dyed my hair red. I wouldn't do that today.

Me neither.....not practical and it would look odd. Actually I look like a
soccer mom only mostly in black. <G>
By the way...I get the point.

Cyn

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: Martha Hughes bast...@pacbell.net
>Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 10:46 AM EST

>kelly england wrote:

>of

>new

>> > My friends and I used to call girls with big, sprayed up bangs and frizzy
>> > spiral perms, "hair bitches."
>> >
>> > Golighlty Grrl
>> > Very proud to say she has never had a spiral perm nor big, crunchy bangs.
>>
>> Neither have I, but I've had a spike, ala D. Bowie.
>
>But, Kel, had and have are two separate things. Spikes are OK when
>spikes were around. in the early 80s, I shaved the sides of my head and
>dyed my hair red. I wouldn't do that today.

In defense of Kel, I must say that in Texas, big hair is a tradition, not a
trend. My cousins and Aunts from the south have informed me that they consider
their hair to be their crowning glory, and the bigger it is, the better. One of
my Texan cousins has since moved to Colorado, and takes much crap for having
HUGE masses of red curly hair. I do think she's pretty gutsy for keeping it
even though it's not fashionable, and it _is_ an amazing thing to see. I have
no idea how she gets it that tall. It's unnatural. <G>

kelly england

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

Cyn <kim...@aol.comspamiam> wrote in message

Hi Cyn..thanks for the defense. LOL!! But please tell me where the big hair
is. I hear this, but I'm not seeing it. Small E. Texas towns maybe?

kel<---who hasn't had big hair in years...long, but not big.

Cyn

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 10:08 AM EST

>In article <80qkdj$f97$1...@News.Dal.Ca>, ak...@chebucto.ns.ca (Douglas
>Guy Fevens) wrote:
>> Krista Jantz (krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid) wrote:
>> : Oh.
>> : I think I see where you are coming from.
>> : You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave
>> like
>> : animals?
>> : Krista
>> So are you saying you are a God, Krista?
>> Best Regards,
>> douglas
>> ---------
>> "I am distressed for thee, my brother Johnathan: very pleasant
>> hast thou
>> been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of
>> woman."
>> Second Book of Samuel, Chap.1:26
>
>What a silly question. How do I imply that I am God?
>
>Men like David and Jonathan have shared a bonding that doesn't include
>the unnatural act of homosexuality.
>
>Krista

I see. You must be much older than your writing skills suggest. I'm assuming
that you know this because you were _there_?
Who was it exactly that made you judge of what is and is not "deviant"
behavior?

Cyn

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 10:12 AM EST
>

>In article <3830DD...@pacbell.net>, Martha Hughes
><bast...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>> Krista Jantz wrote:
>> >
>> > Oh.
>> > I think I see where you are coming from.
>> > You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave
>> like
>> > animals?
>> >
>> > Krista
>> Krista:
>> You're starting to really irk me. HUMAN BEINGS ARE ANIMALS!!!!
>> Stop this nonsense that says humans are not animals. Well, except
>> for
>> you, you're a vegetable.
>> >

>Speak for yourself.
>I am not an animal!
>I'd rather be a vegetable than a fruit.
> (you asked for it)
>
>Krista

I'm beginning to think you are missing the point on purpose here, Krista, which
is what people do when they are merely trolling for a response, or cannot
defend their stated position. Why do you believe homosexual people should be
"kept in the closet?"
Let's try a reasoned argument, buzz-word free for now.

Cyn

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 10:22 AM EST
>

>In article <19991115234749...@ng-cm1.aol.com>,
>kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
>> >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>> >From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>> >Date: Mon, 15 November 1999 09:21 PM EST
>> >
>> >Oh.
>> >I think I see where you are coming from.
>> >You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave
>> like
>> >animals?
>> >
>> >Krista
>> >

>> I'm still interested in what you find "unnatural" about
>> homosexuality, Krista.
>> Obviously, you don't agree with my definition (ie, not occurring
>> in nature), so
>> why don't you give me yours?
>> iamsamsamiam
>> Alias Cyn

>The word "perversion" comes to mind. How about "deviant-behaviour"
> or perhaps "dangerous-and-unhealthy-practices"
>
>Krista

"Perversion" and "deviant behavior" just tells me that you believe it's wrong.
Both are just synonyms for "unnatural".

"Dangerous and unhealthy" is more telling. What is inherrantly dangerous or
unhealthy about homosexuality?

Cyn

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: "kelly england" crystal...@home.com
>Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 12:42 PM EST

>Cyn <kim...@aol.comspamiam> wrote in message
>| >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
Lubbock, but they've all moved away now. Last time I visited,(about 4 y/ago) I
was amazed at the sheer quantity of hair Texas women maintain. I have an Aunt
from Alabama who says it's the same there.
I have boring "hippie" hair, actually, so I don't really belong in a discussion
about keeping up appearances!

Martha Hughes

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

Anybody remember "Hairspray?" I loved Debra Harry in that! She looked
great with big hair!

Martha Hughes

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
Cyn wrote:

> >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
> >From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
> >Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 10:08 AM EST
> >

> >In article <80qkdj$f97$1...@News.Dal.Ca>, ak...@chebucto.ns.ca (Douglas
> >Guy Fevens) wrote:
> >> Krista Jantz (krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid) wrote:
> >> : Oh.

> >> : I think I see where you are coming from.
> >> : You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave
> >> like
> >> : animals?
> >> : Krista
> >> So are you saying you are a God, Krista?
> >> Best Regards,
> >> douglas
> >> ---------
> >> "I am distressed for thee, my brother Johnathan: very pleasant
> >> hast thou
> >> been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of
> >> woman."
> >> Second Book of Samuel, Chap.1:26
> >
> >What a silly question. How do I imply that I am God?
> >
> >Men like David and Jonathan have shared a bonding that doesn't include
> >the unnatural act of homosexuality.
> >
> >Krista
> >

> I see. You must be much older than your writing skills suggest. I'm assuming
> that you know this because you were _there_?
> Who was it exactly that made you judge of what is and is not "deviant"
> behavior?
>
> iamsamsamiam
> Alias Cyn

Perhaps she's one of the "un-dead".

Martha Hughes

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
Cyn wrote:

> >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?

I work with a very nice lady who, untl recently had HUGE, red hair. The
red was that rather cheap color of red and didn't look very good on her.
She has since changed her color to a very pretty dark brown and has
reduced the size of her hair. I complimented her on her hair a lot when
I first saw her "new look."

> iamsamsamiam
> Alias Cyn

Martha Hughes

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99
kelly england wrote:

> Martha Hughes <bast...@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> | kelly england wrote:

> Discussion
> Usenet - Free!

> | > > > |
> leather
> | > > > |
> | > > > |

> | > Yeah? Who cares about trends?
> | >
> | It's not the trendy thing that the comment was about. It's about people
> | who are stuck in one era and won't ever update themselves or try
> | something new. It's that stuck-in-the-mud tarpits sort of thing.
>
> Yep...I know the type. This being an affluent area, I see more trendy crap
> than anything. The women around here wear the designer stuff with the
> latest hair styles, so the stereotypical Texas female just doesn't apply
> anymore. Especially since there's hardly such thing as a "true" Texan.

There is a difference between style and fashion. One must always have
style.

Bushman

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

kelly england <crystal...@home.com> wrote in message

> Bushman wrote:
>
> > August XXi <augu...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

> > > Kelly and Krista are the only people I've ever seen use the term "the
> > price of
> > > rice in China." I'd always heard it as "the price of tea in China."
> > >
> > > August
> > >

> > I noticed that too, and thought Krista picked it up from hearing Kelly
use
> > it.
> >
> > Bushman
>
> I've heard it all my life...asked my husband and he's heard it both ways,
so
> what's the big fucking deal?

Did I say something wrong?

Bushman
Whatever a man prays for, he prays for a miracle.
Every prayer reduces itself to this:
"Great God, grant that twice two be not four."
-- Ivan Turgenev

kelly england

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99

Bushman <jiml...@compuserve.com> wrote in message

| kelly england <crystal...@home.com> wrote in message
| >

| > Bushman wrote:
| >
| > > August XXi <augu...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

| > > price of

| > > I noticed that too, and thought Krista picked it up from hearing Kelly
| use
| > > it.
| > >
| > > Bushman
| >
| > I've heard it all my life...asked my husband and he's heard it both
ways,
| so
| > what's the big fucking deal?
| >

| Did I say something wrong?

No.

Krista Jantz

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99

In article <19991116132545...@ng-cm1.aol.com>,

kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
> >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
> >From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
> >Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 10:12 AM EST
> >

> >In article <3830DD...@pacbell.net>, Martha Hughes
> ><bast...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> behave
> >> like

> >> Krista:
> >> You're starting to really irk me. HUMAN BEINGS ARE ANIMALS!!!!
> >> Stop this nonsense that says humans are not animals. Well,
> except
> >> for
> >> you, you're a vegetable.
> >> >

> >Speak for yourself.
> >I am not an animal!
> >I'd rather be a vegetable than a fruit.
> > (you asked for it)
> >
> >Krista
> >
> I'm beginning to think you are missing the point on purpose here,
> Krista, which
> is what people do when they are merely trolling for a response, or
> cannot
> defend their stated position. Why do you believe homosexual people
> should be
> "kept in the closet?"
> Let's try a reasoned argument, buzz-word free for now.
> iamsamsamiam
> Alias Cyn
> "Here she comes; sam i am,
> Wasting time and wasting RAM..."

You know what I mean.
Why should their corruptive influence be allowed to flourish while
there are impressionable children around?

Krista Jantz

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99

In article <19991116132038...@ng-cm1.aol.com>,

kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
> >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
> >From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
> >Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 10:08 AM EST
> >

> >In article <80qkdj$f97$1...@News.Dal.Ca>, ak...@chebucto.ns.ca
> (Douglas
> >Guy Fevens) wrote:
> >> Krista Jantz (krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid) wrote:
> >> : Oh.
> >> : I think I see where you are coming from.
> >> : You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to
> behave
> >> like
> >> : animals?
> >> : Krista
> >> So are you saying you are a God, Krista?
> >> Best Regards,
> >> douglas

> >> ---------
> >> "I am distressed for thee, my brother Johnathan: very pleasant
> >> hast thou
> >> been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of
> >> woman."
> >> Second Book of Samuel, Chap.1:26

> >What a silly question. How do I imply that I am God?
> >
> >Men like David and Jonathan have shared a bonding that doesn't
> include
> >the unnatural act of homosexuality.
> >
> >Krista
> >

> I see. You must be much older than your writing skills suggest.
> I'm assuming
> that you know this because you were _there_?
> Who was it exactly that made you judge of what is and is not
> "deviant"
> behavior?
> iamsamsamiam
> Alias Cyn
> "Here she comes; sam i am,
> Wasting time and wasting RAM..."

Who made you the judge of writing skills?

Judging is a God-given right.

dk

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99

Krista Jantz <krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message

> In article <19991116132545...@ng-cm1.aol.com>,

> kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
> > >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
> > >From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
> > >Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 10:12 AM EST

> > behave

> > except
> > >> >

> > >Speak for yourself.
> > >I am not an animal!
> > >I'd rather be a vegetable than a fruit.
> > > (you asked for it)
> > >
> > >Krista
> > >
> > I'm beginning to think you are missing the point on purpose here,
> > Krista, which
> > is what people do when they are merely trolling for a response, or
> > cannot
> > defend their stated position. Why do you believe homosexual people
> > should be
> > "kept in the closet?"
> > Let's try a reasoned argument, buzz-word free for now.
> > iamsamsamiam
> > Alias Cyn
> > "Here she comes; sam i am,
> > Wasting time and wasting RAM..."
>

> You know what I mean.
> Why should their corruptive influence be allowed to flourish while
> there are impressionable children around?
>
> Krista

Ok everyone. Please form an orderly line and take a number.

Krista -

"corruptive influence"? Please enlighten us with what you perceive as
corruptive about homosexuality and how you came to this conclusion? "Impres
sionable children"? Please, is this an indication that you buy into the
twisted propaganda and distortions put forward by the religious right? If
you're going to post ignorant and offensive statements such as the above,
please be prepared to defend yourself.

Lord dk the Courteous

Ted Krueger

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
In article <19991115113603...@ng-fp1.aol.com>,
Cyn <kim...@aol.comspamiam> wrote:
>>From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid

>>No, not all, just the unnatural ones. What is so fascinating about
>>that?

>Define "unnatural."
>Do you mean "unnatural" in the sense that homosexuallity does not occur in
>nature, among animals? Because it does. It's been observed. I have cites, if
>you are interested.
>So what exactly do you mean by "unnatural"?

She could mean "unnatural" as in "not doing what the parts were designed|
evolved to do."

But regardless, I'm interested in this topic again because of a recent
article I read that, IMO, shredded the idea that those monkeys (bonobos?)
are homosexual.

If those are the animals you are talking about having cites of, I can
post some of the more relevant passages from the article I referred to.

And in general, the rebuttal to the examples of homosexuality in the
animal kingdom boil down to, "It's not homosexuality, it's wanting to
boff anything that moves." Kinda like when a dog humps your leg.

--
Ted the Cruel
Minister of Swamp Coolery

Cyn

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>Date: Wed, 17 November 1999 10:13 AM EST
Sure, I understand perfectly. Seeing the way gays are treated in this society
will certainly lure kids into the joy of homosexuality. If one of my sons
comes to me to tell me that he is gay, I'll have to tell him, "Well, sweetie,
you can be gay, but you can't be happy; people like Krista think you're a
mistake."

I don't know, Krista. Maybe some things should be "kept in the closet", but do
you really think love is one of them? Maybe people who spout hateful rumours
about gays recruiting children should be kept there.

Is that fair? Should you be silenced, and censored because I find your opinion
offensive? "No more "Melrose Place" or "90210" on t.v. because I don't think
they reflect my values. Get rid of them. All those "Pretty white kids with
problems" shows. Bunch of boring, whiney suburbanites, teaching my kids to
bitch and moan about nothing." How about just not watching those shows, so
others who like them can enjoy the inanities they portray?

How on earth would seeing two men kissing corrupt my kids any more than seeing
me and my husband kiss?
Would seeing two women kissing on t.v. convince you to want to slip me some
tongue, Krista? I think we can both safely assume the answer is no.

If seeing two men kissing is such an irresistable draw to homosexuality, my
kids are already gay. My oldest reacts just the way he does when he sees a
hetero couple kissing; he's embarassed, and looks away, giggling.
What I really had a hard time explaining to him was the word "fag". After he
understood what it meant, he couldn't figure out why the other kids thought it
was an insult. That made me proud.

kelly england

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99

Ted Krueger <kru...@trojan.neta.com> wrote in message

| In article <19991115113603...@ng-fp1.aol.com>,
| Cyn <kim...@aol.comspamiam> wrote:
| >>From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
|
| >>No, not all, just the unnatural ones. What is so fascinating about
| >>that?
|
| >Define "unnatural."
| >Do you mean "unnatural" in the sense that homosexuallity does not occur
in
| >nature, among animals? Because it does. It's been observed. I have cites,
if
| >you are interested.
| >So what exactly do you mean by "unnatural"?

| She could mean "unnatural" as in "not doing what the parts were designed|
| evolved to do."
|
| But regardless, I'm interested in this topic again because of a recent
| article I read that, IMO, shredded the idea that those monkeys (bonobos?)
| are homosexual.
|
| If those are the animals you are talking about having cites of, I can
| post some of the more relevant passages from the article I referred to.
|
| And in general, the rebuttal to the examples of homosexuality in the
| animal kingdom boil down to, "It's not homosexuality, it's wanting to
| boff anything that moves." Kinda like when a dog humps your leg.

There is a theory that animals turn to homosexuality to control the
population. I haven't studied this, but I thought I would bring it up.
kel

Cyn

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>Date: Wed, 17 November 1999 10:08 AM EST
>

>In article <19991116132038...@ng-cm1.aol.com>,

>kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
>> >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>> >From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>> >Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 10:08 AM EST
>> >

>> >In article <80qkdj$f97$1...@News.Dal.Ca>, ak...@chebucto.ns.ca
>> (Douglas
>> behave

>> >What a silly question. How do I imply that I am God?
>> >
>> >Men like David and Jonathan have shared a bonding that doesn't
>> include
>> >the unnatural act of homosexuality.
>> >
>> >Krista
>> >

>> I see. You must be much older than your writing skills suggest.
>> I'm assuming
>> that you know this because you were _there_?
>> Who was it exactly that made you judge of what is and is not
>> "deviant"
>> behavior?
>> iamsamsamiam
>> Alias Cyn
>> "Here she comes; sam i am,
>> Wasting time and wasting RAM..."
>
>Who made you the judge of writing skills?
>
>Judging is a God-given right.
>
>Krista

Then I guess God made me the judge of writing skills, didn't he?

Krista Jantz

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99

In article <19991117141918...@ng-cq1.aol.com>,

kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
> >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
> >From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
> >Date: Wed, 17 November 1999 10:13 AM EST

> >> behave

> ANIMALS!!!!
> >> except

> >> I'm beginning to think you are missing the point on purpose
> here,
> >> Krista, which
> >> is what people do when they are merely trolling for a response,
> or
> >> cannot
> >> defend their stated position. Why do you believe homosexual
> people
> >> should be
> >> "kept in the closet?"
> >> Let's try a reasoned argument, buzz-word free for now.
> >> iamsamsamiam
> >> Alias Cyn
> >> "Here she comes; sam i am,
> >> Wasting time and wasting RAM..."
> >

> >You know what I mean.
> >Why should their corruptive influence be allowed to flourish while
> >there are impressionable children around?
> >
> >Krista
> >

> Sure, I understand perfectly. Seeing the way gays are treated in
> this society
> will certainly lure kids into the joy of homosexuality. If one of
> my sons
> comes to me to tell me that he is gay, I'll have to tell him,
> "Well, sweetie,
> you can be gay, but you can't be happy; people like Krista think
> you're a
> mistake."

If you tell him or any other "gay" that I think they are a "mistake"
then you will be bearing false-witness.
If you would like to take a stab at honesty, then you could tell them
that Krista thinks they are "making" a mistake.

> I don't know, Krista. Maybe some things should be "kept in the
> closet", but do
> you really think love is one of them? Maybe people who spout
> hateful rumours
> about gays recruiting children should be kept there.
> Is that fair? Should you be silenced, and censored because I find
> your opinion
> offensive? "No more "Melrose Place" or "90210" on t.v. because I
> don't think
> they reflect my values. Get rid of them. All those "Pretty white
> kids with
> problems" shows. Bunch of boring, whiney suburbanites, teaching my
> kids to
> bitch and moan about nothing." How about just not watching those
> shows, so
> others who like them can enjoy the inanities they portray?

I don't watch those shows. There isn't really much on television that
interests me.

> How on earth would seeing two men kissing corrupt my kids any
> more than seeing
> me and my husband kiss?

If you have to ask, you're beyond reasoning.

> Would seeing two women kissing on t.v. convince you to want to
> slip me some
> tongue, Krista?

Don't be disgusting.

>I think we can both safely assume the answer is no.
> If seeing two men kissing is such an irresistable draw to
> homosexuality, my
> kids are already gay. My oldest reacts just the way he does when
> he sees a
> hetero couple kissing; he's embarassed, and looks away, giggling.
> What I really had a hard time explaining to him was the word
> "fag". After he
> understood what it meant, he couldn't figure out why the other
> kids thought it
> was an insult. That made me proud.

Poor kid.

Krista

> iamsamsamiam
> Alias Cyn
> "Here she comes; sam i am,
> Wasting time and wasting RAM..."

Ted Krueger

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
In article <_ADY3.12467$g7.3...@news1.rdc2.tx.home.com>,
kelly england <crystal...@home.com> wrote:

>There is a theory that animals turn to homosexuality to control the
>population. I haven't studied this, but I thought I would bring it up.

I've heard that, but if it is the case, then they're turning to
homosexuality to control the population without any good reason.

The Earth is not overpopulated.

fre...@juno.com

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
> It's like people who don't realize that there has been 20 years
> of new music since they stopped paying attention.

Well, it is true that nothing has been the same since Pig Pen died.

> Golightly Grrl
> Member of the World Wide Mullet Watchers Association

I prefer carp myself.

gregory...@webtv.net

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
jd...@aol.com (Jbkrd) wrote:

>My friends and I used to call girls with
>big, sprayed up bangs and frizzy spiral
>perms, "hair bitches."

I like the term "hair hoppers", which moviemaker John Waters coined for
the gals with big hair in his flick HAIRSPRAY.

>Golighlty Grrl

>Very proud to say she has never had a
>spiral perm nor big, crunchy bangs.

Thank G-d!

Best
Greg

gregory...@webtv.net

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
kim...@aol.com (Cyn) wrote:

>I'm beginning to think you are missing
>the point on purpose here, Krista, which
>is what people do when they are merely
>trolling for a response, or cannot defend
>their stated position.

It's called "pulling a Tina", Cyn...

>Why do you believe homosexual people
>should be "kept in the closet?"

The closets are better stocked, arranged and decorated because we fags
have good taste?

>Let's try a reasoned argument,
>buzz-word free for now.

With Krista's type, lotsa luck!!

Best
Greg

gregory...@webtv.net

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99
Krista Jantz wrote:

>The word "perversion" comes to mind.

The phrase "stupid bitch" comes to mind when thinking of you...

>How about "deviant-behaviour"

Oh, fer cryin' out loud....

>or perhaps
>"dangerous-and-unhealthy-practices"

As when your parents conceived you...

>Krista

Best
Greg

kelly england

Nov 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/18/99

<gregory...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Wow...convincing argument. NOT.

Tinas49ers

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Greg wrote:
>>The word "perversion" comes to mind.
>
>The phrase "stupid bitch" comes to mind when thinking of you...

Calling names again, Greg? Why do you get so upset when people dont believe the
same as you?

>>How about "deviant-behaviour"
>
>Oh, fer cryin' out loud....

Hey! There's a winning response! Great comeback!

>>or perhaps
>>"dangerous-and-unhealthy-practices"
>
>As when your parents conceived you

and right down to plain old childishness.
Tina1
#1 49ER FAN!!!!!!!!
THERE'S NO WHINING IN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!
Look, I have my own troll~~>> sleep...@my-deja.com

D. Kinsman

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

Ted Krueger wrote:

Gosh Ted, I'm impressed. You found me out. All that time, growing up
being told not to leave food on my plate because people were
starving....damn the talk of what causes homosexuality, I WAS
INDOCTRINATED!!! Yes, sad but true. As a young child, I looked at the
exploding populations in China and India and I thought to myself, gosh, as
a global citizen, I should do what is right and just be gay. Yes, in a
selfless act, I "chose" this "lifestyle" in order to balance the global
population. I flip the bird to nature and any other influences that might
contribute to my state of being, I follow the doctrine of dl's call for
personal responsibility and admit that yes, I opted to be gay to take some
of the pressure off of the Third World Countries dominated by the Catholic
Church's position on birth control. And yet now, you leave me with a heavy
heart telling me that all my efforts were worthless. The earth is not
overpopulated. Just for future reference (despite your insightful
pronouncements about global warming and other environmental concerns), how
will we know when we've reached the limit? Will a big red button pop out
like the ones on the easy-roast turkeys? Or should we just keep an eye on
the levels of plague and starvation?

Lord dk the Courteous

D. Kinsman

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
<big snip>

Krista,

Perhaps you would like to answer my questions as to how you came to these
conclusions about homosexuals and provide something to substantiate your
claims. In the meantime, if you'd like a change of pace, why not drop in on a
newgroup that's talking about race relations and just post a nice little gem
like, "Niggers are stupid and lazy." You might not be able to grasp the
concept, but you've done something very similar here.

Lord dk the Courteous
Thinking Cyn's children are blessed to not have Krista as a mother

Cyn

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>Date: Thu, 18 November 1999 10:12 AM EST

>In article <19991117141918...@ng-cq1.aol.com>,
>kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
<snip>

>> How on earth would seeing two men kissing corrupt my kids any
>> more than seeing
>> me and my husband kiss?
>
>If you have to ask, you're beyond reasoning.

Try me anyway, Krista. Give me your best reasoning; I'd like to hear it.

Cyn

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: gregory...@webtv.net
>Date: Thu, 18 November 1999 04:27 PM EST

>kim...@aol.com (Cyn) wrote:
>
>>I'm beginning to think you are missing
>>the point on purpose here, Krista, which
>>is what people do when they are merely
>>trolling for a response, or cannot defend
>>their stated position.
>
>It's called "pulling a Tina", Cyn...

Didn't they used to call it "pulling a Ted"?

>>Why do you believe homosexual people
>>should be "kept in the closet?"
>
>The closets are better stocked, arranged and decorated because we fags
>have good taste?

So you're saying if I were gay, I wouldn't be so disorganized? Damn my luck...

>>Let's try a reasoned argument,
>>buzz-word free for now.
>
>With Krista's type, lotsa luck!!
>
>Best
>Greg

Cat and mouse seems to be the official game of artd_l. I guess I'd better learn
to like it, hadn't I? Ah, well. Nothing else going on. How's the weather where
you are, Greg? Bit nippy here, supposed to snow next week...

Cyn

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
>Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>From: kru...@trojan.neta.com (Ted Krueger)
>Date: Thu, 18 November 1999 02:09 PM EST

>In article <_ADY3.12467$g7.3...@news1.rdc2.tx.home.com>,
>kelly england <crystal...@home.com> wrote:
>

>>There is a theory that animals turn to homosexuality to control the
>>population. I haven't studied this, but I thought I would bring it up.
>
>I've heard that, but if it is the case, then they're turning to
>homosexuality to control the population without any good reason.
>
>The Earth is not overpopulated.
>
>--
>Ted the Cruel
>Minister of Swamp Coolery
>Sir Ted For No Particular Reason
>A Laurette in Jackal's clothing kru...@neta.com
I think it is.

gregory...@webtv.net

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
tinas...@aol.com wrote:

>Calling names again, Greg? Why do you
>get so upset when people dont believe
>the same as you?

I don't get upset when others differ in their beliefs, luv. I get
upset when others offer no rational basis for their beliefs. Such as
your cockamamie belief in "Christianity"...

And IIRC, didn't you call Jak a moron or something? That's not very
xian of you, Tina!!

Best
Greg

Tinas49ers

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Grg wrote:
>I don't get upset when others differ in their beliefs, luv. I get
>upset when others offer no rational basis for their beliefs. Such as
>your cockamamie belief in "Christianity"...

The Bible is rational to people who believe in it. Again, sorry you dont.

Eric da Red

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
In article <19991118232518...@ng-ca1.aol.com>,

Tinas49ers <tinas...@aol.com> wrote:
>Greg wrote:
>>>The word "perversion" comes to mind.
>>
>>The phrase "stupid bitch" comes to mind when thinking of you...
>
>Calling names again, Greg? Why do you get so upset when people dont believe the
>same as you?

Why did you get upset when Greg engaged in name-calling, but not when
Krista did?

--
Self-Referential Usenet Quote Of The Week:
"They are stupid and spineless and all they can do is to resort to insults."

Martha Hughes

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

I'm thinking that Cyn's children area also lucky and that Lord DK posted
an excellent reply.

Krista Jantz

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
You substantiate any negative claims by your racist attitude.

Krista

Krista Jantz

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

tinas...@aol.com (Tinas49ers) wrote:
> Greg wrote:
> >>The word "perversion" comes to mind.
> >
> >The phrase "stupid bitch" comes to mind when thinking of you...
> Calling names again, Greg? Why do you get so upset when people
> dont believe the
> same as you?

He sounds like he's emotionally unstable.

Krista

> >>How about "deviant-behaviour"
> >
> >Oh, fer cryin' out loud....
> >
> Hey! There's a winning response! Great comeback!
> >>or perhaps
> >>"dangerous-and-unhealthy-practices"
> >
> >As when your parents conceived you
> and right down to plain old childishness.

> Tina1
> #1 49ER FAN!!!!!!!!
> THERE'S NO WHINING IN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!
> Look, I have my own troll~~>> sleep...@my-deja.com

Krista Jantz

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

In article <19991119020815...@ng-bk1.aol.com>,

kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
> >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?

> >From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid

> >Date: Thu, 18 November 1999 10:12 AM EST
> >

> >In article <19991117141918...@ng-cq1.aol.com>,
> >kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> >> How on earth would seeing two men kissing corrupt my kids any
> >> more than seeing
> >> me and my husband kiss?
> >
> >If you have to ask, you're beyond reasoning.
> >

> Try me anyway, Krista. Give me your best reasoning; I'd like to
> hear it.

> iamsamsamiam
> Alias Cyn
> "Here she comes; sam i am,
> Wasting time and wasting RAM..."

Kids learn from adults. It's better to set an example for acceptable
behaviour like a man-woman marriage than deviant behaviour.

Krista

Krista Jantz

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

In article <s3arar...@corp.supernews.com>, berg...@drizzle.com

(Eric da Red) wrote:
> In article <19991118232518...@ng-ca1.aol.com>,

> Tinas49ers <tinas...@aol.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>The phrase "stupid bitch" comes to mind when thinking of you...
> >
> >Calling names again, Greg? Why do you get so upset when people
> dont believe the
> >same as you?

> Why did you get upset when Greg engaged in name-calling, but not
> when
> Krista did?

What name calling would that be?

Krista

> --
> Self-Referential Usenet Quote Of The Week:
> "They are stupid and spineless and all they can do is to resort to
> insults."

Projecting?

dk

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99

> You substantiate any negative claims by your racist attitude.
>
> Krista

*

You, Krista, substantiate your ignorance and obtusity by posting such a
ridiculous reply. My post was drawing a parallel between the statements
that you have made in this group regarding homosexuality to the hypothetical
situation of you posting racial slurs in a group about race relations. How
the hell does that translate into your assertion that I have a racist
attitude? For that matter, are you unwilling or just incapable of engaging
in a discussion in any substantial way?

BTW, please show enough consideration to site who's post you are responding
to.

Lord dk the Courteous

August XXi

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Krista Jantz <krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:

>Oh.
>I think I see where you are coming from.
>You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave like
>animals?
>
>Krista

Please learn to quote what you are replying to in your posts.

Thank you.

August

August XXi

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Krista Jantz <krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:

In article <19991119020815...@ng-bk1.aol.com>,
>kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
>> >Subject: Re: Does the media value families?
>> >From: Krista Jantz krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid
>> >Date: Thu, 18 November 1999 10:12 AM EST
>> >

>> >In article <19991117141918...@ng-cq1.aol.com>,
>> >kim...@aol.comspamiam (Cyn) wrote:
>> <snip>

>> >If you have to ask, you're beyond reasoning.
>> >

>> Try me anyway, Krista. Give me your best reasoning; I'd like to
>> hear it.
>> iamsamsamiam
>> Alias Cyn
>> "Here she comes; sam i am,
>> Wasting time and wasting RAM..."
>
>Kids learn from adults. It's better to set an example for acceptable
>behaviour like a man-woman marriage than deviant behaviour.
>
>Krista

My mama made me a homosexual. If you give her the yarn, she'll make you one,
too.

Ba dump bump!

August

August XXi

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
Martha Hughes <bast...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>Krista Jantz wrote:
>>
>> Oh.
>> I think I see where you are coming from.
>> You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave like
>> animals?
>>
>> Krista
>

>Krista:
>
>You're starting to really irk me. HUMAN BEINGS ARE ANIMALS!!!!
>
>Stop this nonsense that says humans are not animals. Well, except for
>you, you're a vegetable.

Little Richard is a Sweet Georgia Peach.

August

August XXi

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
>Krista Jantz <krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid>
>Date: Tue, 16 November 1999 10:12 AM EST
>

>In article <3830DD...@pacbell.net>, Martha Hughes

><bast...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>> Krista Jantz wrote:
>> >
>> > Oh.
>> > I think I see where you are coming from.
>> > You're saying it's perfectly natural for Human-Beings to behave
>> like
>> > animals?
>> >
>> > Krista
>> Krista:
>> You're starting to really irk me. HUMAN BEINGS ARE ANIMALS!!!!
>> Stop this nonsense that says humans are not animals. Well, except
>> for
>> you, you're a vegetable.
>> >

>Speak for yourself.
>I am not an animal!
>I'd rather be a vegetable than a fruit.
> (you asked for it)
>
>Krista

And so you shall!

:::Ping!:::

<Fairy dust, fairy dust, fairy dust>

August

August XXi

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
kru...@trojan.neta.com (Ted Krueger) wrote:

>Cyn <kim...@aol.comspamiam> wrote:
krista_jan...@hotmail.com.invalid wrote:

>>>No, not all, just the unnatural ones. What is so fascinating about
>>>that?
>
>>Define "unnatural."
>>Do you mean "unnatural" in the sense that homosexuallity does not occur in
>>nature, among animals? Because it does. It's been observed. I have cites, if
>>you are interested.
>>So what exactly do you mean by "unnatural"?
>
>She could mean "unnatural" as in "not doing what the parts were designed|
>evolved to do."

[snip]

Wait a minute, Ted has an owner's manual for his dick and ass? I want a copy.

August

It is loading more messages.