Dustin Cook aka Raid aka Diesel-Dum - Posts Of Killing, Killing & More Killing

Cornelis Tromp

Feb 4, 2017, 12:04:00 AM2/4/17
There are hundreds more of this type of post in which Dustin Cook
aka Raid aka Diesel-Dum speaks of killing or outright threatens to
kill. He's a psychopath.

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A52BB45A94DCCF7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/jme3g76

Which is why I went ahead and told him, I can use the .357 henry (no,
it's not the 22lr I showed a pic of lol), the ar15 (either one), or
another rifle or two. I will continue to fire upon him until I and I
alone determine he's not a threat. If others happen to be on the
property when this goes down, he'll be taking live fire from several
different directions and there's no chance he's going to live thru
it. We don't use bows and arrows. We'll kill us a trespassing injun
with a whole heaping pile of hot lead! <--- Good cowboy impression?

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A4E2A18705F71F7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/zwjwwe4

I've got several dogs that roam the property, trained just like this
one is being. [g] Had he tried sending friends to the right house,
they'd be dog food and target practice. You can't trick one of these
dogs with a tasty smelling steak either. [g] They'll let you come
close, act like they're your best four legged friend even wag a tail.
then, hehehe, you're on the fucking ground and being introduced to a
pack of them, with a clear leader until I come on the scene.

They are trained to take you down and hold you, and if you resist,
They'll bite you and/or choke you out. They have been trained to do
both and will on voice command, regardless. They don't play when they
bite either.

These dogs are no joke, the training they underwent is all about
security and personal safety for the owners. These dogs will lay
their lives down for me or anyone else here. They will kill to
protect me and everyone else here. And, they work well as a team.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A42C8A565464DA73DU2A184KD8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.or

g%3E

http://tinyurl.com/zbllcpb

It took a few minutes to call them all off of the individual. He
harmed one of my dogs with a buckknife; had I known this at the time,
I wouldn't have intervened and stopped them from eating him. He was no
longer a threat to any of them by the time I arrived on scene. He was
getting eaten and torn up. I would have allowed them to kill him, had
I known he already tried to harm one.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A52814EDA1C69F7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/hktydcr

know my rights, I know when I can use lethal force, too. I'll have
evidence supporting that you were trying to sneak upto my house. I
have copies of your previous threats already turned in. They are
expecting that call, David. I've already been told by the DA that I
can drop you at any point I feel you've gotten too close. Under the
conditions listed above. If you trip my security system and you're
clearly sneaking around on cam, you're a dead man walking.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A63DA337826A6F7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/zw8y5f8

At that point, You tried to kill my happy ass. I'm not taking any
chances. I'm exiting my vehicle with safety off and one in the
chamber. If you do the smart thing and leave, instead of approach,
you don't die that day.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A44A948637613A73DU2A184KD8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org

%3E

http://tinyurl.com/h2sqsyh

A friend had a mock m16 pump rifle that put my co2 to shame. Both
would likely kill you if either was fired at your temple.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A50BEC61B797CF7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/gvdkne2

If we're going to consider thugs as a muslim terrorist and kill
them, we need to remove some filthy rich (got this way by fucking you
over, doesn't give a shit if your moses or jesus himself) white people
right off the bat. Fairness n all.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A4B8E6D04317DF7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/zc7atbw

Are you like those priests in the darkages who weren't supposed to be
getting any so they'd either kill the wh0re they knocked up (They
must have enjoyed sharing many bodily fluids back then) or the kid as
soon as it was born.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A5828DD5AD1F7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/z2rc3ru

You impotent, fake injun. An individual doesn't even need martial
arts training to do serious damage to you based on what I've seen.
(MUAHAHAHAHAHAH BAWAHAHAHAHAHA, DAMNIT, I'm so evil

sometimes) I'd
have to be careful so as to not accidently actually fucking kill you

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A539CB98411F7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/hgg6pdq

Did you know that if he did send someone here on his behalf and I
were to kill the individual, Eagle could be facing the needle here
for the murder of his friend/family member he sent?

(Bonus quote below)
As you've seen and he's learned the hard way, I'll backup
what I say I'll do. That goes for real life, too. So, if I tell you,
I'm pretty damn sure I can kick the shit out of him in a physical
altercation, best believe, I most likely can and certainly will if
needbe. I don't play irl any 'nicer' than I play here. What you see
is what you get, david. Learn it, or suffer the consequences.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A52BB45A94DCCF7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/jme3g76

I will continue to fire upon him until I and I
alone determine he's not a threat. If others happen to be on the
property when this goes down, he'll be taking live fire from several
different directions and there's no chance he's going to live thru
it. We don't use bows and arrows. We'll kill us a trespassing injun
with a whole heaping pile of hot lead! <--- Good cowboy impression?

(Bonus sick quote below)
I WOULD SHARE the security video of him essentially being
shot until I determined he was no longer a threat to me or my
property or equipment. I'd make sure his family were sent copies once
a year; An anniversary present from me as well as a reminder to leave
me be.

++++++++
(The following Message-ID is not in HowardKnight database. It's too old, I

guess. It's not worth my time screwing with Google groups.)

From: Raid Slam <soho20NOsoS...@hotmail.com.invalid>
Subject: Re: invircible: BRING IT ON!
Date: 1999/11/20
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus

(All excerpts below are from a SINGLE post by the homicidal jerk Raid aka

Dustin Cook aka Diesel)

My "rant" shouldn't be taken lightly. You really don't know me as you
think you do. Seriously speaking, you need to get your lifes affairs in
order before coming. You won't get another chance to do so, I will kill
you, seriously.

Your not playing a "my gun is better then your gun" game here Harry, I
mean what I say, and I follow thru with everything that I say I'm going
to. If I say I'm going to kill you, I mean it.

Nah Harry, You don't understand me at all. But, you'll see.
Unfortunatly, it's a mistake you won't have the opportunity to learn
from, as I plan to execute you; legally.

Once you are finished with the fellow in Cleveland, go back to your
detective shit, and look me up. But, take my warning: get your will,
your life insurance, etc all taken care of before you come, I'm sending
you home in a body bag.

++++++++
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/alt.comp.virus/EGw29w

v5-jU/KDGo2S1j5ZEJ

http://tinyurl.com/jvg4m5p

It's ok PaX, he doesn't understand what type of person I am.
He's going to find out. This is probably a game to him, it's not
to me. I'll kill anybody who even threatens harm agaisnt myself,

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A38EBC7B39114C9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%4094.75.214.90%3E

http://tinyurl.com/zawqfsm

If the rioters got their shit together, they could take the police force;
take out the cars, kill the drivers.. it's really not as hard as you might
think. All you need is a firearm and the right mindset; that you're okay
with killing somebody. Don't hesitate, Let the cruiser get in range, kill
the driver, drop the partner second; he's got nowhere to go with the driver
slumped over with his brains missing.

The cops have only so many cruisers. Multiple shots into the cars engine
compartment from a 9mm will disable it, a high calibre rifle could not only
disable it, but potentially seriously injure/kill one or more passengers
with the same round. you aim so that the round enters the engine
compartment and exits the dash :)

And no, thats NOT as hard a shot as you might think.

These rioters just aren't thinking clearly about their real options.

Instead of destroying their city, they should be .. well, let's not even go
there, I've already said enough above.. haven't I?

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A2EDC0308F200C9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%4094.75.214.90%3E

http://tinyurl.com/gnxuwpp

The person you elected to wound instead of kill can now sue you for

everything he was going to steal from you.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A253EBB73EA22C9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%4094.75.214.90%3E

http://tinyurl.com/gqkl5cj

It'll do severe internal damage no matter where I hit you with it. Even if
you don't die right off, you will bleed out before any docs can save you,

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A1CB94BFEF63BC9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%40unknown.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/gmhxykb

If you have the right rifle with proper rounds, engaging an apache and
aiming for her tail and/or rotors is a sure way to bring her down and most
likely kill her crew in the process.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A1CBE10C12E4BC9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%40unknown.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/j6c48cq

I'd put headshots on the pilots, as I know it's even
less protected than the thin armoring. If I wasn't in the front, I'd hit
her hydraulics, engine (forcing it to land in hostile area), or, if I just
wanted it to crash and kill everybody on board,

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A1CCAF9C852CEC9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%40unknown.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/zcc8dtr

Nope. I'm telling you how it actually is here. If you break into my home
and get hurt doing it, you can sue my insurance company for your

injuries.
Now, I can just kill you in my house and then you won't sue and take
everything I own.

So again, why should I let you get hurt in my home trying to steal from me,
so you can sue and take it from me that way? No, much less paperwork if I
just shoot you instead once you break in.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

9F99DCCF0910CHHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

http://tinyurl.com/zdttydg

To elaborate on the reasoning behind this. You not only want to kill them

and
defend yourself, you want them to have a closed casket funeral. They

don't
deserve the privledge of an open casket funeral.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

9F486BD5DB640HHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

http://preview.tinyurl.com/hkmugb3

You heard wrong, from pit bull POV. In fact, that will almost guarantee
the dog goes for the kill hold, and yes, kills you.

You can make a pit disengage by not showing challenge, if you try

gouging his eyes out, he's going to quickly and permanently cut off your

air supply.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

A172F335F4B42B7Z317AGDTEHHI8AJ283%40no%3E

http://tinyurl.com/z2q5dym

> Feeding Alka-Seltzer to seagulls will kill them I've heard, because
> they can't burp the gasses. I don't know if that's an old wives'
> tale or not. I can't be bothered to look it up.

They can't burp and they can't fart to pass the gas buildup.
Unfortunately, I know it's not a myth as when I was a young! kid, a friend
of mine did feed a seagul an Alka-Seltzer and it did kill the bird. He
basically exploded internally.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

9E508B02287C2HHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

http://tinyurl.com/hn6n9va

I don't believe I said anything about anyone coming to actually kill
you, trust me, you're not worth that much hassle.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

9EC1B60989C73HHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

http://tinyurl.com/h4kxr8b

That attitude will eventually have one of two possibly three outcomes.
hypothetically listed below:

1. Someone will sue you.
2. Someone will come to your house one day and just beat you to withen
inches of your life.
3. Someone will come to your house and just kill you.
4. Someone will cause your family or friends problems for the problems
they feel you caused them.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

9E61C024FDA93HHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

http://tinyurl.com/hkeffqc

This doesn't make much sense to me. Guns are simply tools. If a person
wants to kill another, they don't have to use a gun to do it. While it
can be more convenient, more often than not; people are beaten or
stabbed to death before actually shot.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

9DB7BE4718A6AHHI2948AJD832%4069.16.185.250%3E

http://tinyurl.com/gtg7g2y

I respectfully disagree. If you take a shot at me, and your gun jams
after the 2nd one; I'm still going to blow your brains out the back of
your head. I am not going to make myself a target for you to get the
gun unjammed and take another shot. You had your chance, you missed;
now, your dead. That's how gunplay works in the real world.

Our police don't immediately cease fire if the bad guys weapon fucks up
either; if the bad guy even raises the barrel towards them, they shoot.
As would I. It's imminent danger to me. Sorry man, but on this we'll
disagree forever. If you fire a weapon at me, I will respond in kind;
If yours fails to continue AND/OR you didn't bring enough bullets; it's
not on me to stop firing. Your still a threat legally and lifely as far
as I'm concerned. I'm going to do my best to put you down. If your gun
fails, that's just a bonus for me. Your still going to die for bringing
it and trying to kill me tho.

++++++++
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns

9DD66E1BFC147HHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

http://tinyurl.com/hy6yd98

Fuck You. Last night you suggested I should have gone to prison for it.
Well guess what fuckhead? granddad was the one who got in trouble with
the law, in the emergency room. <g> And I told them exactly what I
did, and the xrays confirmed it; I was not charged with anything,
infact, one cop asked why I didn't go ahead and kill him; he would
have.