Homophobic African tyrant vows to kill "every single homosexual"

Sunny B

May 21, 2008, 8:33:41 PM5/21/08
Canada should immediately stop all foreign aid to and cut diplomatic
links with this hateful, homophobic dictator!!!!

http://en.afrik.com/article13630.html

President plans to kill off every single homosexual

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh says he will “cut off the head” of any
homosexual caught in his country.
Monday 19 May 2008

Addressing supporters at the end of his meet the farmers tour here
Sunday,

Jammeh also ordered any hotel or motel housing homosexuals to close
down, adding that owners of such facilities would also be in trouble.

He said the Gambia was a country of believers, indicating that no
sinful and immoral act as homosexual would be tolerated in the
country.

He warned all homosexuals in the country to leave, noting that a
legislation “stricter than those in Iran ” concerning the vice would
be introduced soon.

President Jammeh said he was bent on making the Gambia one of the best
countries to live in, adding that his government had spent over US$
100 million towards the development of the country since 1994.

He said, however, that almost 98 per cent of the amount had gone to
foreigners. Panapress .

General Public:.are. Lobotomized Sheep....@..999.2012..WBCHNC.News.ukuscan.ca The General Public:.are.. Lobotomized Sheep

May 21, 2008, 8:43:49 PM5/21/08

"Sunny B" <sunny...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

>Canada should immediately stop all foreign aid to and cut diplomatic
>links with this hateful, homophobic dictator!!!!

Why because your gay ass if offended by a foreign country!

Sunny Beasty

May 21, 2008, 9:09:16 PM5/21/08
On May 21, 8:43 pm, "The General Public:.are.. Lobotomized Sheep" <The
999.2012..WBCHNC.News.ukuscan.ca> wrote:
> "Sunny B" <sunnybea...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

> >Canada should immediately stop all foreign aid to and cut diplomatic
> >links with this hateful, homophobic dictator!!!!
>
> Why because your gay ass if offended by a foreign country!

Do you think it is justified for Canada to maintain relations with and
give aid to murderous, homophobic dictators?

20April

May 21, 2008, 9:14:56 PM5/21/08
At least this leader knows what to do with AIDS-spreaders!
When executed, these vermin will never again contaminate people.

On Wed, 21 May 2008 17:33:41 -0700 (PDT), Sunny B <sunny...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>Canada should immediately stop all foreign aid to and cut diplomatic
>links with this hateful, homophobic dictator!!!!

>http://en.afrik.com/article13630.html

>President plans to kill off every single homosexual

>Gambian President Yahya Jammeh says he will “cut off the head” of any
>homosexual caught in his country.
>Monday 19 May 2008

>Addressing supporters at the end of his meet the farmers tour here

General Public:.are. Lobotomized Sheep....@..999.2012..WBCHNC.News.ukuscan.ca The General Public:.are.. Lobotomized Sheep

May 21, 2008, 9:38:28 PM5/21/08

"Sunny Beasty" <sunny...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

Do you think it's right that our governments supports big pharma who used
vaccines with aids in it.....

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dionisio

May 21, 2008, 10:29:22 PM5/21/08
Sunny Beasty wrote:
> Do you think it is justified for Canada to maintain relations with and
> give aid to murderous, homophobic dictators?

Why not? They've recognized the US through how many Republican Presidents...?

--
And the Thought of the Moment (TM) is:

Despite all of our accomplishments, Man owes his existence to a 6-inch layer of top soil
and the fact that it rains.

(Brought to you by SigChanger. http://www.phranc.nl)

Greg Carr

May 22, 2008, 6:02:12 AM5/22/08
<sunny...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>Canada should immediately stop all foreign aid to and cut diplomatic
>links with this hateful, homophobic dictator!!!!

My understanding is that he has won a number of elections.

>http://en.afrik.com/article13630.html
>
>President plans to kill off every single homosexual
>
>Gambian President Yahya Jammeh says he will “cut off the head” of any
>homosexual caught in his country.
>Monday 19 May 2008

>Addressing supporters at the end of his meet the farmers tour here
>Sunday,
>
>Jammeh also ordered any hotel or motel housing homosexuals to close
>down, adding that owners of such facilities would also be in trouble.
>
>He said the Gambia was a country of believers, indicating that no
>sinful and immoral act as homosexual would be tolerated in the
>country.
>
>He warned all homosexuals in the country to leave, noting that a
>legislation “stricter than those in Iran ” concerning the vice would
>be introduced soon.

I hope so. Homosexuals are so open in Tehran I have seen them on TV.

>President Jammeh said he was bent on making the Gambia one of the best
>countries to live in, adding that his government had spent over US$
>100 million towards the development of the country since 1994.
>
>He said, however, that almost 98 per cent of the amount had gone to
>foreigners. Panapress .

The avg income is $800 per year.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.narth.com/index.html get help if you are a homosexual and
want to stop.

Homosexuality is an ABOMINATION to the LORD. Leviticus 18:22 Thou
shalt
not
lie with
mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Leviticus 20:13 If a
man
also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have
committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their
blood
shall be upon them. And of course the apostle Paul said in Romans
1:27:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman,
burned
in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is
unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error
which was meet. If your a follower of Yu'shua you cannot be an
ABOMINATION.
I Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,
nor
effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

No believer in Yu’shua or who claims to follow the Bible can be a
homosexual or a supporter of them. The Cdn govt should change the laws
of this country so that homosexuality and incest and rape and
bestiality are death penalty crimes and that warlocks and witches are
put to death.

We are awaiting the return of our JHVH in the flesh or his Son. His Son Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected and walked the earth for awhile then ascended unto Heaven. We await the Third Coming not the Second.

Scottish Quaker Robert Barclay-"The weighty Truths of God were neglected, and, as it were, went into Desuetude. ...

Who will be the last Coalition soldier to be maimed in Iraq?

Canadian troops out of Afghanistan and into Darfur.http://www.amnesty.ca/instantkarma/petition.php

Good luck to anyone trying to learn Hebrew. I am looking for a Hebrew-Gregorian calendar in both Hebrew and English lettering.

I am looking for my missing automobile. Left in the care of Low's Tire (Firestone) on King George Hwy which has since gone out of business. A man who claimed to be a tow truck driver named Jerry (sounded Black) called me and said he had it
but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-968 "89 Plymouth Reliant white with red interior. Devellis in lettering on the rear trunk. Contact me by email or the GRC if you are one of those ppl. Am looking for the address of Dave Reynolds and any info about him. He used to run Low's Tires and since he refuses to answer his email lows...@telus.net I can only assume he is the person who stole my vehicle and the contents in it. I have talked to the new owners and they claim to know nothing.
3P3BK41D9KT921716 is the vin number. John Reynolds still has a valid email lows...@telus.net but refuses to return my inquiries.Any info about this thief is appreciated.

I am also looking for various books and CD's that I have discovered missing. All are marked Greg Carr on the inside cover or somewhere in the CD booklet. $5 reward for each CD and for each book. Will pay $200 for info regarding how they disappeared because I honestly don't know.

Greg Carr

May 22, 2008, 6:02:50 AM5/22/08

I read that he was elected.

Sebastian Rector

May 22, 2008, 7:44:13 AM5/22/08
Cut Off By Google <think...@dlcwest.com> wrote:
> That murderous, homophobic dictator has the same attitude towards gay
> people that you have
> towards unborn boys and girls, gay and straight - that they are not
> human and deserving of the most
> basic of human rights, namely the right to life.

The Bible is very clear on this issue. God wants us to convert every one to
be Christians and the Pope supports Pedo Clergy having sex with their
children.

The PedoClergy are what is most important.

William Grosvenor was repeatedly raped as a child by his father, a Catholic
priest. Now he has incurable AIDS because of his addiction to homosexual
play with the little ones.

General Public:.are. Lobotomized Sheep....@..999.2012..WBCHNC.News.ukuscan.ca The General Public:.are.. Lobotomized Sheep

May 22, 2008, 3:52:19 PM5/22/08

"Cut Off By Google" <think...@dlcwest.com> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes

> >On May 21, 7:09 pm, Sunny Beasty <sunnybea...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> > On May 21, 8:43 pm, "The General Public:.are.. Lobotomized Sheep" <The
> > General Public:.are. Lobotomized Sheep....@..
> >
> > 999.2012..WBCHNC.News.ukuscan.ca> wrote:
> > > "Sunny B" <sunnybea...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

SK_i?a63jfAD$__BEGIN_MASK_n#9g02mG7!__...__END_MASK_i?a63jfAD$z__@25g2000hsx

.googlegroups.com...

> > > Why because your gay ass if offended by a foreign country!
> >
> > Do you think it is justified for Canada to maintain relations with and
> > give aid to murderous, homophobic dictators?
>
> That murderous, homophobic dictator has the same attitude towards gay
> people that you have
> towards unborn boys and girls, gay and straight - that they are not
> human and deserving of the most
> basic of human rights, namely the right to life.

And he thinks he is trying to be a savior. LOL's