Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

My First Mandolin!! Whoo-hooo!!

2 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Leon Trollski

ongelezen,
2 sep 2005, 10:48:2502-09-2005
aan
It was the first one I picked up and tried (Ovation Applause). I wouldn't
know better but thought it sounded good, felt good and looked really
interesting.

What blew me away was the quantity of dedicated Web resources of every sort
for this instrument.

I've played acoustic guitars for 25 years.

Would anyone please recommend the handiest quick chord lookup page?

thanks, looking forward to reading this group for a long time to come.

Doug Deedman

ongelezen,
2 sep 2005, 11:00:4902-09-2005
aan

bman

ongelezen,
2 sep 2005, 17:23:3602-09-2005
aan
On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:48:25 GMT, "Leon Trollski" <fan...@netguy.net>
wrote:

I assume you have found the chord sheets on the mandolin cafe site. A
good interactive site is: http://chordfind.com/4-string/

Leon Trollski

ongelezen,
2 sep 2005, 23:31:5502-09-2005
aan

"bman" <som...@somewhere.com> wrote in message

Yes, the chord sheets were exactly what I wanted. The ChordFind is really
interesting.

The unknown Posterchild

ongelezen,
5 sep 2005, 13:16:5105-09-2005
aan

"Leon Trollski" <fan...@netguy.net> wrote in message

I highly recommend picking up the Hal Leonard book.
Online, I use http://www.mandolincafe.com/cgi-bin/chords/ch.pl

Leon Trollski

ongelezen,
5 sep 2005, 21:09:5205-09-2005
aan

"The unknown Posterchild" <asl...@thewheel.com> wrote in message

> I highly recommend picking up the Hal Leonard book.

Which one? SheetmusicPlus has a ton of them.

I had ordered the mandolin arrangement to O Brother Where Art Thou
(http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/store/smp_detail.html?sku=HL.695762&cart=3334
94232350160&searchtitle=Sheet%20Music). I don't know if the arrangement to
Down By the River to Pray will resemble John Paul Jones version (from the
Thunderchief). I await delivery eagerly.

ronworld

ongelezen,
7 sep 2005, 07:49:4507-09-2005
aan
Leon Trollski wrote:

The Mandolin Roadmaps on that website is a good starter. I got it and it
helped me get into the Mando Vibe. I have the " Brother " book too Its a
bit of fun that will give you a rough guide to whats being played.
Ron

0 nieuwe berichten