Favorite Jar Jar line

1 view

The Executor

May 29, 2002, 4:07:28 PM5/29/02
So what's your #1 Jar Jar line? =)

Here's mine:

"What yet? Monsters out there, leakin in here, all sinkin and no power? WHEN
DO YOUSA THINKIN WESA IN TROUBLE?"

"Power's back!"

"AHH!!! MONSTERS!!!

--
"I killed them. I killed them all. And not just the men.
But the women and the children too.

Jhett's world: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/1749/index2.html
Obsession downloads: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rjavery/
The dark side: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cavern/6735/main3.html

AFSJJBDDD: http://home.no.net/blofeld/afsjjbddd.html

Jostein Hakestad

May 29, 2002, 4:47:05 PM5/29/02
On 29-05-02 22:07, in article 4yaJ8.7138$_15.1...@news4.ulv.nextra.no,
"The Executor" <darth_v...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> So what's your #1 Jar Jar line? =)
>
> Here's mine:
>
> "What yet? Monsters out there, leakin in here, all sinkin and no power? WHEN
> DO YOUSA THINKIN WESA IN TROUBLE?"
>
> "Power's back!"
>
> "AHH!!! MONSTERS!!!

"Wesa goin' underwater, okiday?"

"Mesa bustin' with happiness seeing yousa again!"

--
Jostein H

Nick Murdoch

May 30, 2002, 4:56:41 AM5/30/02
"The Executor" <darth_v...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> So what's your #1 Jar Jar line? =)
>
> Here's mine:
>
> "What yet? Monsters out there, leakin in here, all sinkin and no power?
WHEN
> DO YOUSA THINKIN WESA IN TROUBLE?"
>
> "Power's back!"
>
> "AHH!!! MONSTERS!!!

"Oooh, big glooberfish"

But the best one ever ever ever is:

"Mesa day startin pity okiday with a brisky mornin munchen."

Munchen is the best word ever. Munchen munchen munchen munchen munchen! [And
I didn't copy and paste it either! :-) ]

The Executor

May 30, 2002, 10:56:42 AM5/30/02

"Nick Murdoch" <nick_m...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I thought it was munchin. Oh well, all you have to do is check that scene
out on the DVD with the subtitles on :-)

That's the best line though =)

Kramer

May 30, 2002, 2:33:23 PM5/30/02
> > > So what's your #1 Jar Jar line? =)
> > >
> > > Here's mine:
> > >
> > > "What yet? Monsters out there, leakin in here, all sinkin and no
power?
> > WHEN
> > > DO YOUSA THINKIN WESA IN TROUBLE?"
> > >
> > > "Power's back!"
> > >
> > > "AHH!!! MONSTERS!!!
> >
> > "Oooh, big glooberfish"
> >
> > But the best one ever ever ever is:
> >
> > "Mesa day startin pity okiday with a brisky mornin munchen."
> >

> > Munchen is the best word ever. Munchen munchen munchen munchen munchen!
> [And
> > I didn't copy and paste it either! :-) ]
> >

> I thought it was munchin. Oh well, all you have to do is check that scene
> out on the DVD with the subtitles on :-)
>
> That's the best line though =)

That *is* a good one! :o)

A couple of others are:

"Ex-squeeze me!!"

and

"Yousa tinken yousa people ganna die?" which was the first I ever heard from
him!

--
------------------
in association with the afsjjbddd cheer-up commitee

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent"
-Qui-Gon Jinn

The Executor

May 30, 2002, 2:43:03 PM5/30/02

"Kramer" <obso...@online.no> wrote in message

And Jar Jar saying "moi moi" inside Anakin's house!

Nick Murdoch

May 31, 2002, 1:58:08 PM5/31/02
"The Executor" <darth_v...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

"Moi moi, I love you!"
"That won't be necessary"

:-)

Chopper Face

Jun 2, 2002, 2:56:55 AM6/2/02

My favourite line is "How wude" because it was inspired by Full House!

And then there's that whole thing about being better off there than in
the core and then contradicting himself and making no sense. Oh
boy... not poorly written for a second.

aDam Rulz!
The Jar Jar Hate Page: http://adamrulz.com/jj/

Kramer

Jun 2, 2002, 5:35:36 AM6/2/02

> My favourite line is "How wude" because it was inspired by Full House!

It was clearly inspired by C3po's in Empire Strikes Back.

Nick Murdoch

Jun 2, 2002, 9:43:08 AM6/2/02
"Chopper Face" <a...@a.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> The Jar Jar Hate Page: http://adamrulz.com/jj/

Errr... I think you've got the wrong newgroup. We're

alt.fan.starwars.jar-jar-binks.die.die.die , not
alt.fan.starwars.jarjarbinks.die.die.die :-(

We all like Jar Jar here!

But "how wude" is a good line!

Chopper Face

Jun 3, 2002, 4:36:48 AM6/3/02
>> My favourite line is "How wude" because it was inspired by Full House!
>
>It was clearly inspired by C3po's in Empire Strikes Back.

Although the line is similar the pronounciation is identical to the
way the Olsen twins pronounced it and the way it's reused 3 times over
like a buzzword is total trash sitcom material.

Kramer

Jun 3, 2002, 5:32:03 AM6/3/02

> >> My favourite line is "How wude" because it was inspired by Full House!
> >
> >It was clearly inspired by C3po's in Empire Strikes Back.
>
> Although the line is similar the pronounciation is identical to the
> way the Olsen twins pronounced it and the way it's reused 3 times over
> like a buzzword is total trash sitcom material.

I'm sorry, but it was used 2 times, and it was pronouced *exactly* like
3po's ESB comment. I'm sure George Lucas is oblivious to who the Olsen twins
are, and probably has never even heard of Full House.

It was clearly a tribute to the old movies, like a lot of the lines in AOTC
were.

Chopper Face

Jun 4, 2002, 1:56:18 AM6/4/02

>> >It was clearly inspired by C3po's in Empire Strikes Back.
>>
>> Although the line is similar the pronounciation is identical to the
>> way the Olsen twins pronounced it and the way it's reused 3 times over
>> like a buzzword is total trash sitcom material.
>
>I'm sorry, but it was used 2 times, and it was pronouced *exactly* like
>3po's ESB comment. I'm sure George Lucas is oblivious to who the Olsen twins
>are, and probably has never even heard of Full House.
>
>It was clearly a tribute to the old movies, like a lot of the lines in AOTC
>were.

C3P0 didn't say "wude". Pronounciation would be the whole w in "wude"
thing. So *exactly* like in Empire would have been "rude"

Kramer

Jun 4, 2002, 10:49:27 AM6/4/02

Ok, ok. But the english language doesn't have hard "R"s anyway, so it's
almost the same! :o)

Jostein Hakestad

Jun 4, 2002, 10:55:00 AM6/4/02
On 04-06-02 16:49, in article Xr4L8.9622$fG3.3...@news2.ulv.nextra.no,
"Kramer" <obso...@online.no> wrote:

> House!

>>> I'm sorry, but it was used 2 times, and it was pronouced *exactly* like
>>> 3po's ESB comment. I'm sure George Lucas is oblivious to who the Olsen
> twins
>>> are, and probably has never even heard of Full House.
>>>
>>> It was clearly a tribute to the old movies, like a lot of the lines in
> AOTC
>>> were.
>>
>> C3P0 didn't say "wude". Pronounciation would be the whole w in "wude"
>> thing. So *exactly* like in Empire would have been "rude"
>
> Ok, ok. But the english language doesn't have hard "R"s anyway, so it's
> almost the same! :o)

Kramer, you maniac. Join the #dsforum.

--
Jostein H

Chopper Face

Jun 5, 2002, 1:20:09 PM6/5/02
>>> C3P0 didn't say "wude". Pronounciation would be the whole w in "wude"
>>> thing. So *exactly* like in Empire would have been "rude"
>>
>> Ok, ok. But the english language doesn't have hard "R"s anyway, so it's
>> almost the same! :o)

hard "r"? What the hell? I may be good with my tongue but I'm no
linguist. I know that "r" and "w" in English make distinctly
different sounds and that's all that matters here.

Kramer

Jun 5, 2002, 1:59:21 PM6/5/02

> >> Ok, ok. But the english language doesn't have hard "R"s anyway, so it's
> >> almost the same! :o)
> >>

> hard "r"? What the hell? I may be good with my tongue but I'm no
> linguist. I know that "r" and "w" in English make distinctly
> different sounds and that's all that matters here.

Yes, but let me add, sir, that the "w" is a part of the Gungan accent, so we
could not expect him to speak perfect english all of a sudden! That would be
wrong! Annoying as it may seem to you, you always find stuff like this in
the real world too.

The extreme love/hate factor is one of the things that has always made the
Star Wars movies so real, and maybe even a reason for it's popularity. Like
the guy who the death sentence in twelve systems, Admiral Piett, the
Emperor, Darth Vader, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Jabba the Hutt, we all hate
them, but we still love them, and they are all part of making the movies so
incredibly fantastic and great. :o)

BTW. Love your site, it's really funny...even for a gungan lover like me!
:o)

--
in association with the afsjjbddd cheer-up commitee

JEG HAR BANGE ANELSER