Re: ODA's Alan Contreras is a fat homo!!

Message has been deleted

Scar

Apr 18, 2005, 8:50:14 PM4/18/05

You have to wonder about his lack of bias as a government official when
going to war with Bob Jones University. He lost that war but brags about
forcing these good non-profit Christians, operating on tuition and
donations, to spend $500,000 in court. Was it simply because they teach
that homosexuality is an abomination like the Bible says?

g-go...@uiuc.edu

May 3, 2005, 9:12:20 AM5/3/05
GGollinaga wrote:
> Is your college degree pervert approved?

To all,

I did not write the offensive post that began this thread. I have asked
the (very busy) administrators of Google Groups to remove it.

The anonymous poster appears to be working on behalf of the operators
of a now-defunct, unaccredited entity that had called itself "Saint
Regis University." Similar defamatory messages, whose targets are
generally experts on distance learning and academic credential fraud,
have been posted to other discussion fora.

More information about Saint Regis and its alleged operators can be
found in the civil complaint filed by the accredited Regis University
(a well-respected university based in Denver, Colorado) in the U.S.
District Court of the Eastern District of Washington State, on December
6, 2004. The lawsuit, case no. CV-04-462-RHW, is described in the
article "School sues 'diploma mill' participants: Jesuit university
claims its reputation being damaged" by Bill Morlin, in the Spokane, WA
"Spokesman-Review" December 10, 2004.

The full text of the article is available here:
http://www.hep.uiuc.edu/home/g-gollin/pigeons/StRegis121004.htm and a
copy of the complaint (a 2.8 MB pdf file) is here:
http://www.hep.uiuc.edu/home/g-gollin/pigeons/2004_12_06_Complaint_for_Trademark_Infringement.pdf

The suit names Heidi K. Lorhan, Dixie Randock, Steven K. Randock,
Kenneth Pearson, and Richard J. Hoyer as defendants.

The web site for the Embassy of the Republic of Liberia shows an
October statement from the National Commission of Higher Education,
signed by Dr. Isaac Roland (NCHE director general) and Dr. D. Evelyn S.
Kandakai (Minister of Education) concerning Saint Regis. It declares
"null and void whatever documents St. Regis University may claim to
possess" concerning recognition by Liberia. The statement can be found
here: http://www.embassyofliberia.org/news/item_a.html

George Gollin
Professor of Physics

g-go...@uiuc.edu

May 4, 2005, 6:52:26 PM5/4/05
The first message in the thread has been removed. The post from Scar is
a comment on the now-gone first message. My earlier message does not
refer to Scar's post.

George Gollin
UIUC

AnalContreras

May 7, 2005, 1:48:25 AM5/7/05
Here's the post that George had deleted. Good work George.

Is your college degree pervert approved? This is the Oregon deviant who
wants to decide whether YOU are a criminal!!!

ODA's Alan Contreras is gay, and used to be in charge of harnessing the
gay vote for the former Governor. When he did not win the last election,
AC was without a job. Having peddled his questionable abilities to every
state agency
available and not being thrown any bones, the ODA position came up for
grabs, because the predecessor was removed (he had put in for thousands
of
overtime hours, something not very popular, so was removed).

So Anal Contreras is a politician, as are all political aides and inside
supporters. And a self-serving one at that. Now we know why he hates Bob
Jones University so much, given their fundie teaching on gay issues.

Now look here - "Gay Birders of North America"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaybirding
- Contreras posts here as
"tringaal" - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaybirding/message/1709

Posted on April 9th:

"I am getting kicked around in the legislature (what does one say to a
roomful of flat-earthers?) and am sampling the job ads elsewhere.
Speaking of flat earth, there is a great job open in Pierre, South
Dakota,
and another one in Kansas City....

--
Alan Contreras
EUGENE, OREGON

Ahhh...There, there...

"And I think Narcissus Flycatcher MUST be gay (at least the immature
males).
And gay men always like a Redpole - oops, wrong spelling. Maybe a
Watercock.
I surmise that our lesbian members would prefer a Booby of one kind or
another."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaybirding/message/998

"...if you like bearded men in uniform, thin upon the ground these days,
great place to look...."

And much else similar.

More -

http://www.mit.edu/afs/net/user/tyt...cast/insight/34

Alan Contreras, a Salem gay who is a lobbyist for Oregon's community
colleges, recently made the switch from Democrat to Republican, despite
the fact that 10 years ago he was an aide to a liberal Democratic state
senator.

Citing ideological affinity with the GOP as the reason for the switch, he
says that despite the alliance, "there's still a significant number of
the
party leadership who are not weirdos."

*Contreras in nude calendar sensation*

http://www.surfbirds.com/phorum/rea...i=21193&t=21193

Now we know his motivation is perhaps more than fundraising. By the way,
it's amusing that his best friend and "buffer zone" is called Richard
Hoyer (no, not that one...), who is also a "gay birder".

Author: Alan Contreras
Date: 03-15-05 22:42
OK, folks, here's how we raise money for the reprint of Oregon Birds. We
produce a calendar like the "Men of the Long Tom Grange" did to make
money
for the Junction City Schools.

We get the state's more decorative birders to pose for a not-quite-nude
calendar. We'll have strategically placed binoculars, bird books, tripods
etc. hanging about our, uh, persons to make it all legal.

Mary Anne Sohlstrom, Diane Pettey and I are up for it. Marianne wants to
pose lying on a verdant pasture surrounded by Cattle Egrets. Not enough
of
them in Oregon in recent years to get the job done. Diane wants to pose
with me but I need a buffer zone. Rich Hoyer, call Oregon soon!

Any other takers? Tim Janzen - hey, come back here, are you shy? Vjera
Arnold, where are youuuuuu? Marilyn Miller, you can pose with a goose.
Well, a few geese. Owen Schmidt can stand behind a stack of his video
equipment.

Dave and Georgia Marshall will be on the front cover, holding hands and
peering out from behind the Finley monument at Malheur HQ.

Hey Baccus, you want to do the photo shoots? Got to do it before mosquito
season. Don? Hello?

--
Alan Contreras
EUGENE, OREGON

Dennis Ruhl

May 7, 2005, 4:05:44 PM5/7/05

This was in response to a thread discussing Alan Contreras. I really
wonder if this is Gollin or someone playing cop in his name. We keep
hearing stories about Constable Gollin but what would be his
motivation? I can understand why Contreras would want the thread
deleted.

--
Dennis Ruhl
Dennis Ruhl's Profile: 125

Scar

May 7, 2005, 10:17:04 PM5/7/05

Why would George go to such unusual efforts to eliminate Alan's own words?
I assume that Alan is proud of his words. I can't answer for his
mother.

Susan

May 30, 2005, 3:27:05 AM5/30/05
George Gollin was caught using university letterhead to sway government
officials and interfer in matters in which he has no involvement. Dolts
like this singlehandedly ruin his their reputation with childish and
possibley unlawful actions.

Mohammed

May 31, 2005, 7:54:58 PM5/31/05
George Gollin lies. He interferes, defames, spreads hate, incites
hostility all as a hobby. His people are known for this.

He is a close friend of recently "out of the closet" homosexual Alan
Contreras, an unqualified "government worker" who is unhappy with his
job and wants to quit. He should as he is inept and biased and has been
sued many times by schools he defames.

Gollin is inept as well, a physics professor who thinks he is an expert
on nontradtional/online schools - a subject in which he really has no
experience.

His "trophy" is an idiotic amaturish PowerPoint slide show about
"diploma mills" that even a fourthgrader could slop together. (perhaps
Cordelia Rose Loots Gollin made that thing). This concoction is junk
thrown together as some kind of spite story, and the poor old dated
inaccurate thing is trotted out as "reference". It is doubtful that
anyone outside his circle of hostile mean spirited friends considers it
anything but laughable.

He is also a cohort of John Bear, a former degree mill owner (of
several) until he became a turn coat when the FBI showed up on his
door. I can't really figure out why people respect John Bear. I am
sure he is very knowledgeable, but he is also a hypocrite.

Bear did run actual degree mills (illegal), and when dipscam rolled
around he turned in his friends and cohorts to become an "informant",
which he has translated into "consultant".

George Gollin posts every day at a forum known for vulgar language,
hostility and hatred.

His students think very little of him as there is an entire domain
dedicated to Gollin Sucks at teaching, calling him boring, stupid,
lame, ineffecitve and worse. I am sure they can't ALL be wrong.

George Gollin is not a man of honor. He is a very vengeful, hateful
being. One can only hope karma comes soon for this black hearted beast.
Let us all pray very hard for this.

George Gollin

May 31, 2005, 10:54:48 PM5/31/05
Mr. Hoyer's activities (and those of some of his colleagues) are
described in a number of news stories writen in 2003, 2004, and 2005.
Links to some of them can be found at
http://www.hep.uiuc.edu/home/g-gollin/pigeons/. In particular, Steve
Orr and Gary Craig at the Rochester (New York) Democrat and Chronicle
have written in detail about Mr. Hoyer.

See, for example, "N.Y. third state to question Irondequoit man's
online diplomas," "Diploma mills cast a shadow over valid distance
learning," and "Hoyer's Internet Enterprises."

Mr. Hoyer is named as a defendant in the Regis University vs. Lorhan,
Randock, Randock, Pearson, and Hoyer lawsuit filed in the U.S. District
Court for Eastern Washington. Regis alleges that Mr. Hoyer, previously
listed as a professor and "Chief Provost" of the unaccredited Saint
Regis University, along with co-defendants, has committed significant
trademark infringement as well as other unacceptable activities.

George Gollin
Professor of Physics

Anal Contreras

May 31, 2005, 10:54:49 PM5/31/05
George, send me a PM. I'm going to be in Illinois next week
interviewing for a job. Maybe we can go dancing again. Leave your
wife at home this time.

Tell All

Jun 1, 2005, 12:54:36 AM6/1/05
George Dana Gollin, you keep forgetting that you provided all of the
bogus information and direction of those news articles and the names
for that law suit. Hell, you even brough John and Allan along for the
ride. Opps, sore subject!

Do you really think you are the only one who speaks to the lawyers? You
know that case is settled and they are more than happy to talk about it
now. That is, unless your pulse is not on the happenings like you
proclaim?

Hoyer should have you in court for the next 10 years! Come on Hoyer,
get your rear in gear! Make sure all the newspeople are at court. TV,
not newspaper people.

You call your daughter "sloppy" and name the school she goes to on your
university provided web page. Isn't that child abuse! Arn't you the
parent? Oh, that's right, you're much too busy being in other people's
business to take care of the home life. That's why Melanie Jane
Loots-Gollin is looking for your replacemnent.

Whitman@forums.militaryforums.com Rodney Whitman

Jun 1, 2005, 1:24:56 AM6/1/05
George Dana Gollin, you sound like you are trying to talk like a
lawyer, that too which you are not qualified for.

You never answered Hoyer's alligations about you STALKING him! Did you
even open the GIF file under his post? I know, you didn't have to
because you designed it.

You never once refuted his alligations that you threatened his life
with a rifle scope bulls eye next to his name and the names of four
others.

You never once, where Hoyer has posted this same article, have you said
what you do. You just refer people to your university allocated web
site and antiquated articles from 2003 which you initiated, just like
the lawsuit you instigated. What about denying those alligations. No!
You justify your actions based on articles you perpetuated and a
lawsuit you were responsible for.

Is that a defense for STALKING Hoyer?

You sound like John Kerry, go to my web site. Just like he lost the
election, you will lose any lawsuit brought by Hoyer or the others
listed there. You had better hope they don't sue you personally and
seperate from the university.

I can hear you in a courtroom now: "Well yes your honor, I guess I did
stalk him, but I thought he this and I thought he that. So that's OK,
right?" "But your honor, it's just a hobby. It relaxes me?"

Hoyer's got to be chewing nails and spitting rust.

Rodney

French

Jun 1, 2005, 5:54:58 PM6/1/05
George Gollin, it is noticeable that you only repeat parts of one news
story about someone being sued. Anyone can be sued. It means nothing at
all. It is the American way of making money, no? I think you are giving
yourself away by doing this. No one who is not involved in stirring the
pot would have so much interest by repeating the names of defendants in
a civil suit unless he were doing something dishonorable such as you
are doing. You are trying your hardest to make others believe that the
people being sued did something bad. But this is a civil suit which
means it is all about money. There are no news stories about these
people or anyone else having committed crimes as you are dishonorably
trying your best to imply. You seem to be trying to get even or
something, I do not know, but ot is clear that your motives are dark.
No professor I have ever met would stoop this low, and hopefully all
can see through your scheme. Actions speak a great deal louder than
words and it is a fact that your own employer forced you to remove
objectionable materials at Dr. Hoier's request. It si in the news as
well but not some civil lawsuit for money. It was even in your
university newspaper, so it is true about you. What Dr. Hoier said
about the Oregan man is true as well by his own admission. So many
truths compared to your repeated list of names as a means to cause
disruption, cast doubt an dsuspsion is a big red flag and anyone can
see what you are up to. So, I think that it is Dr. Hoier who is being
truthful and that you are parroting this civil suit to look important
but you are not truthful or honorable. Your axe grinding is not
setting any good example for your students.

Guest

Jun 1, 2005, 11:25:43 PM6/1/05
I received a death threat...

...as well as Groucho glasses attached to the various heads stuck onto
your neck!
http://forums.degreeinfo.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19692

The picture has my name and the names of four others and a rifle scope.

Gee, it looks like two people on a boat trip, doesn't it?
http://web.hep.uiuc.edu/home/g-gollin/george_and_melanie.gif

On Aprail 28, 2005 the university made Gollin replace the photo with
one of him and his wife Meline Loots-Gollin.

Two things: (1) you're wrong; (2) that's not her name.

George D. Gollin was claiming that I own “American Coastline
University”

It was the Hawaii Office of Consumer Protection that determined that
you receive mail sent to ACU. Ask Jeff Brunton.

This was based on his extensive investigative skills as a physics
professor

Nope, read Brunton's letter. It is a public document. It's his
conclusion.

I sent an email to the legal department and the administrators at the
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Read the DegreeInfo posts. Most emails to UIUC identified the sender as
"Daniel Taylor," who said he was sending from St. Petersburg, Russia.
But the mail was actually sent from a computer using a Rochester, NY
internet service provider. Email sent from you under your name showed
the exact same IP address. Long fingers on that Daniel Taylor, yes? He
could reach your keyboard from the other side of the world. Or maybe
somebody in New York state set his alarm clock to send mail in the
middle of the night pretending to be a half-dozen times zones east?

George Gollin was forced to remove the web pages from the University of
Illinois at Urbana-Champaign web server after I complained.

That's not what the UIUC administration says.

This hurt his ego and led him to stalk me personally, contact my local
newspaper and resulted in two front-page, full-paged articles about me
in my local newspaper in December of 2003.

The reporters saw the Chronicle of Higher Education and Spokane
Spokesman-Review stories.

This has also led him to pulling an FBI agent out of retirement to
testify before congress...

This Gollin must be a powerful guy, pulling the FBI agent who used to
prosecute the operators of diploma mills out of retirement, then
hypnotizing him!

This forced me to have to fax all of the congressmen at their
Washington, DC and state offices to defend myself.

I bet having New York state trash the International College of Homeland
Security made your faxes popular collectors items in Washington.

When he saw that my local newspaper articles and perjury at a
congressional hearing...

Charging an FBI guy with perjury and contempt of congress, eh? That
sounds like a tactical error.

At the end of 2004, he has now contacted yet a third university (Regis
of Colorado)...

Regis seems to have gotten its material from the web, and web archives.
Or did Gollin make it all up? Maybe he hypnotized the Regis lawyers
too, as well as the keepers of the archives?

Three months after the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign had
ordered his web page be removed...

Not what UIUC says happened, Dick.

it was placed back on the university web site because George D. Gollin
cried “academic freedom” loudly...

If that's what really happened, it must have worked pretty well!

George D. Gollin’ present stalking episode...

How many letters has he written to you? How many have you (and "Daniel
Taylor") written to Illinois? Looks like you're doing the stalking,
Jack.

This lawsuit in its entirety was posted on the University of Illinois
at Urbana-Champaign web site

FOIA, Mack, it's a public document.

George D. Gollin was kind enough to point his visitors to my most
recent newspaper article that he obviously helped to ensure was
published.

You keep saying he's a physics prof. Now you're saying he's a
publisher.

Once again, I have emailed the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign.

Their spam filters let it through, you think?

The only response I have received to date, is an insulting and
threatening email from the web site administrator

Another hypnotized individual, no doubt.

That which he originally had wrote as a work for hire last year...

You mean "had written," right? Also, "work for hire" means he was paid
for it. Why don't you ask Oregon to tell you how much he charged for
his services?

George D. Gollin’ harassment and libel as a university employee has
cost me major project funding for my business and enormous losses in
annual project management salary over the next 15 years, not to mention
my local and national professional reputation being damaged.

You do have a sense of humor. GKA system, right? Clinical tests in
Mexico, right? That's human subject experimentation without properly
approved protocols. That's the kind of thing that brings out the Black
Helicopters (from NIH, not ReMax). Careful there...

Now, keeping in mind that none of George D. Gollin’ accusations have
proven to be true...

What accusations? There's nothing but facts, jack. Name 'em and refute
'em.

Now he is trying to effect a country presidential election...

That's "affect." "Effect" means to cause them to take place. By the
way, that whole Parkwood thing is really bad for Liberia. It's too bad
Weah holds one of their degrees. And Parkwood WAS called a diploma mill
by the FTC and flattened quite nicely, thank you.

The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and their physics
professor have ruined me professionally and financially...

I bet they think they did you a service by keeping all those surviving
family members from GKA patients from coming after you.

With the right team of aggressive attorneys, legal remedy will be
explored in this stalking in the guise of academic freedom.

Unless nobody replies to your email messages.

Guest

Jun 3, 2005, 4:54:27 AM6/3/05
George Dana Gollin has his 16 year old daughter responding to defend
his stalking of Hoyer? That's funny and sad at the same time. By the
comments made to Hoyer, "Jack" and "Mack," it is obvious your teenaged
daughter wrote that reply.

Has daddy made you too lazy to look at the gif file on the Liberain web
site or attached to Hoyer's post? A rife scope crosshairs next to five
names means your daddy is a dangerous and bad boy!

After all, he calls you "sloppy" on his university web page and gives
your school name to all who visit that pittiful page. Isn't that child
abuse?

Hobbs@forums.militaryforums.com Randy Hobbs

Jun 5, 2005, 3:54:30 PM6/5/05
What an idiot to post her school name on his web site!

Guest

Jun 6, 2005, 4:57:53 PM6/6/05

What an idiot to post her school name on his web site!

Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard!

http://web.hep.uiuc.edu/home/g-gollin/cordelia/

http://www.fhs71reunion.org/photos.html
"She's...very very messy..."