need salvia answer quick!

1 view

Peaceful_Spirit

Nov 9, 2003, 2:58:12 PM11/9/03
im confronted with two choices. Im not very sure of brand names and
processes used in the making of the salvia potentiating. However I
must decide whther to buy a LIQUID 5x salvia extract OR a DRIED 10X
LEAF product. Of course the 10x is more expensive.. i THINK but im not
sure that they are both equal to a gram but that doesnt concern me as
much as which is going to be the most effective product. BTW the price
for the 5x liquid extract gram is $28 and the 10x dried leaf (im not
sure if the dried leaf is=gram) is $36.50

are these ripoff prices? slightly high? or a fair profit margin for a
store owner trying to make an honest buck? Please respond to all
aspects of this post since im planning on driving out to purchase some
today. unfortunately my budget is limited. and i still need a pipe and
a hot lighter (i do have a butane lighter but not sure if thats hot
enough and dont know what the cheapest vaporizer is). any homemade
devices that anyone has made that could help me save money for
instance on the cost of a pipe would really help!

Also im shopping in the Ocala, inverness, Hudson (central florida not
the north hudson fl), tampa, port richey, st pete, clearwater.. the
closer to brooksville, crystal river, hudson, ocala, homosassa the
better- just in case anyone knows a headshop that sells salvia and
maybe even other things like spores or other ethnnobotanical plants.
any feedback is appreciated - Peaceful Spirit smtp5...@yahoo.com

HAPPY DAZE

Nov 9, 2003, 5:49:36 PM11/9/03
goto www.potseeds.co.uk MUCH CHEAPER (in UK POUNDS, but you can use currency
converter xe.com i think - potseeds do international shipping)

"Peaceful_Spirit" <NOE...@FAKE.COM> wrote in message

Lexham

Nov 9, 2003, 9:54:40 PM11/9/03

"Peaceful_Spirit" <NOE...@FAKE.COM> wrote in message
> im confronted with two choices. Im not very sure of brand names and
> processes used in the making of the salvia potentiating. However I
> must decide whther to buy a LIQUID 5x salvia extract OR a DRIED 10X
> LEAF product. Of course the 10x is more expensive.. i THINK but im not
> sure that they are both equal to a gram but that doesnt concern me as
> much as which is going to be the most effective product. BTW the price
> for the 5x liquid extract gram is $28 and the 10x dried leaf (im not
> sure if the dried leaf is=gram) is $36.50

The only liquid form of salvia I've heard of so far is a tincture, and that
is meant for sublingual absorption, not smoking. That should go for less
than $40 for a _half ounce_.

> are these ripoff prices? slightly high? or a fair profit margin for a
> store owner trying to make an honest buck? Please respond to all
> aspects of this post since im planning on driving out to purchase some
> today. unfortunately my budget is limited. and i still need a pipe and
> a hot lighter (i do have a butane lighter but not sure if thats hot
> enough and dont know what the cheapest vaporizer is). any homemade
> devices that anyone has made that could help me save money for
> instance on the cost of a pipe would really help!

The first salvia I bought was a gram of 15X at a headshop for $52.50. When
I got online later I found out that a person could do way better than a
headshop if he doesn't mind waiting a few days. This place here is where I
ordered it from. It is the same brand the headshop had, but for only $30.
With only $4.95 for shipping, you're still coming out way ahead.

http://www.mazatecgarden.com/index.html

At the same time I bought the salvia, I got a gas lighter for about $6 and a
small toking pipe for about $8. They threw in several screens. I've since
read that a regular lighter or match will do fine, as long as the flame is
being sucked down into the salvia for the entire time you're taking the hit.
I've tried it both ways, and can vouch that I got just as high either way.
The advantage of the gas lighter is that it seems to completely burn the
measured amount of 10X leaf by the time my lungs get full, so there is
nothing left smoldering in the pipe bowl and wasting while I'm holding my
breath.

Sphere

Nov 9, 2003, 11:04:10 PM11/9/03

Anonymous Sender

Nov 10, 2003, 10:05:24 AM11/10/03

oneviceatatime

Dec 2, 2003, 2:13:21 AM12/2/03
"Lexham" <lex...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<B7mdnT7VJ9Z...@comcast.com>...

I just drove out of Dunnellon last Saturday night. I stopped in
Gainesville on my way home( I live in Nashville, TN) and found a
headshop that sells Div . S. 20X for $29/ gram. (this is on exit 387?
in the stripmall 2-3 doors down from TJ Maxx; 3rd g'ville exit as you
go north on 75)
(they also sold nitrous carts super cheap and we can't get them here
in nashville)
Since I had already won an Ebay auction for 1/2 oz of SD with a bonus
(1g 5x)
for $10 to my mailbox, I didn't buy it there. it came today and I
can't wait to really 'delve' into it.

Hope this helps,
WCS

Sphere

Dec 2, 2003, 5:18:04 PM12/2/03
IMHO tincture is WAY OVERPRICED. The people who make it can get whole
Salvia leaf for under ten cents a gram and it only takes about ten
dollars of leaf and five bucks of solvent to make 6 one ounce bottles
of tincture that sell for 75 dollars or more, depending on where you
buy it.

It isn't difficult to make, very easy.

Tincture isn't very effective, unless your very afraid, all it see it
good for is to get introduced to the effects, like sticking your toe
in the water. It can work and be very strong, but you have to use like
a half of a 1/2 ounce bottle of tincture to have that kind of
experience (if your of average sensitivity), something that a single
milligram of Salvinorin infused leaf can do at a fraction of the cost
of using tincture.