THE S N

tomnln

Aug 21, 2009, 3:37:56 PM8/21/09
Oswald did NOT move the boxes of books in front of the window.

j leyden

Aug 21, 2009, 6:14:01 PM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 3:37�pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Oswald did NOT move the boxes of books in front of the window.

Is this something Marina told you during your phantom interview with
her or are you just winging it?

JGL

tomnln

Aug 21, 2009, 8:27:03 PM8/21/09

"j leyden" <JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

JGL

It came from testimony in the 26 volumes.

Apparently you are NOT familiar with testimony.

Leyden is from the Jack Schitt familt>>>
http://jack.zunino.net/knowjack.htm

timstter

Aug 22, 2009, 3:50:58 AM8/22/09
On Aug 22, 10:27 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "j leyden" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote in message

We are, however, all familiar with IDIOCY, tomnln, on account of we
all know you.

As for what you contend, where is your citation?

Not good enough, tomnln. Not by a long chalk...

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Walt

Aug 22, 2009, 9:43:24 AM8/22/09

I don't know what Rossley is basing his statement on, nor do I know if
he's refering to a particular time for Oswald moving boxes. Oswald
may have moved the boxes to get to the window to look out earlier that
morning, but he definitely did NOT move any boxes AFTER the
shooting.....

> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia

> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*- Hide quoted text -

j leyden

Aug 22, 2009, 10:26:35 AM8/22/09
On Aug 21, 8:27�pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "j leyden" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 21, 3:37 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Oswald did NOT move the boxes of books in front of the window.
>
> Is this something Marina told you during your phantom interview with
> her or are you just winging it?
>
> JGL
>
> It came from testimony in the 26 volumes.
>
> Apparently you are NOT familiar with testimony.

Where is your link to the testimony from the 26 vols., Tom. You're
falling down on the job.

JGL

tomnln

Aug 22, 2009, 2:08:26 PM8/22/09

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Aug 22, 10:27 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "j leyden" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 21, 3:37 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Oswald did NOT move the boxes of books in front of the window.
>
> Is this something Marina told you during your phantom interview with
> her or are you just winging it?
>
> JGL
>
> It came from testimony in the 26 volumes.
>
> Apparently you are NOT familiar with testimony.
>
> Leyden is from the Jack Schitt
> familt>>>http://jack.zunino.net/knowjack.htm
rob/tim/Azcue/justme wrote;

We are, however, all familiar with IDIOCY, tomnln, on account of we
all know you.

As for what you contend, where is your citation?

Not good enough, tomnln. Not by a long chalk...

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

I write;

My Citation is in YOUR testimony in the 26 Volumes, you Bald Shooter !

I will produce it as soon as you DENY it exists !

mucher1

Aug 22, 2009, 2:16:03 PM8/22/09
On 22 Aug., 20:08, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "timstter" <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 22, 10:27 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > "j leyden" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 21, 3:37 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > > Oswald did NOT move the boxes of books in front of the window.
>
> > Is this something Marina told you during your phantom interview with
> > her or are you just winging it?
>
> > JGL
>
> > It came from testimony in the 26 volumes.
>
> > Apparently you are NOT familiar with testimony.
>
> > Leyden is from the Jack Schitt
> > familt>>>http://jack.zunino.net/knowjack.htm

> rob/tim/Azcue/justme wrote;
>
> We are, however, all familiar with IDIOCY, tomnln, on account of we
> all know you.
>
> As for what you contend, where is your citation?
>
> Not good enough, tomnln. Not by a long chalk...
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> I write;
>
> My Citation is in YOUR testimony in the 26 Volumes, you  Bald Shooter !
>
> I will produce it as soon as you DENY it exists !

It doesn't exist.

tomnln

Aug 22, 2009, 2:27:47 PM8/22/09

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

On Aug 22, 2:50 am, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 22, 10:27 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > "j leyden" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 21, 3:37 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > > Oswald did NOT move the boxes of books in front of the window.
>
> > Is this something Marina told you during your phantom interview with
> > her or are you just winging it?
>
> > JGL
>
> > It came from testimony in the 26 volumes.
>
> > Apparently you are NOT familiar with testimony.
>
> > Leyden is from the Jack Schitt
> > familt>>>http://jack.zunino.net/knowjack.htm
>
> We are, however, all familiar with IDIOCY, tomnln, on account of we
> all know you.
>
> As for what you contend, where is your citation?
>
> Not good enough, tomnln. Not by a long chalk...

Wally World wrote;

I don't know what Rossley is basing his statement on, nor do I know if
he's refering to a particular time for Oswald moving boxes. Oswald
may have moved the boxes to get to the window to look out earlier that
morning, but he definitely did NOT move any boxes AFTER the
shooting.....

I write;

Someone OTHER than Oswald put the boxes by the window.

Someone OTHER than Oswald moved the window boxes within 2 minutes AFTER the
shooting.

NEITHER "Partner" Tim/Walt knows the testimony.

tomnln

Aug 22, 2009, 2:31:48 PM8/22/09

"j leyden" <JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

I'll produce it as soon as you DENY it's existance ! ! !

We all know how much you love getting it "Shoved up your Ass" ! ! !

You either know the testimony or,YOU DON'T!

tomnln

Aug 22, 2009, 4:16:34 PM8/22/09
WALLY WALLY WALLY

Please pay attention;

Oswald did NOT move the boxes in front of the window before the shooting !
The "Floor-Laying" Crew DID !

SOMEONE moved the boxes in the window within 2 minutes AFTER the shooting !
(Oswald was supposedly in the 2nd floor lunchroom)

Wally World is Totally LOST when it comes to evidence/testimony now that he
doesn't have me to feed him any more.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Walt

Aug 22, 2009, 4:23:06 PM8/22/09
On Aug 22, 1:27 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Walt" <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote in message

> On Aug 22, 2:50 am, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 22, 10:27 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > > "j leyden" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > > Is this something Marina told you during your phantom interview with
> > > her or are you just winging it?
>
> > > JGL
>
> > > It came from testimony in the 26 volumes.
>
> > > Apparently you are NOT familiar with testimony.
>
> > > Leyden is from the Jack Schitt
> > > familt>>>http://jack.zunino.net/knowjack.htm
>
> > We are, however, all familiar with IDIOCY, tomnln, on account of we
> > all know you.
>
> > As for what you contend, where is your citation?
>
> > Not good enough, tomnln. Not by a long chalk...
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------------

> Wally World wrote;
>
> I don't know what Rossley is basing his statement on, nor do I know if
> he's refering to a particular time for Oswald moving boxes.    Oswald
> may have moved the boxes to get to the window to look out earlier that
> morning, but he definitely did NOT move any boxes AFTER the
> shooting.....
>
> I write;
>
> Someone OTHER than Oswald put the boxes by the window.
>
> Someone OTHER than Oswald moved the window boxes within 2 minutes AFTER the
> shooting.

Someone OTHER than Oswald moved the window boxes within 2 minutes
AFTER the shooting.

NOBODY moved any boxes within two minutes after the shooting..... No
boxes were moved. You've fallen for the false chronology which the
Warren Commission created. They said that Tom Dillard took a photo
that showed the sixth floor window about 30 seconds after the
shooting. But in reality the photo that is often called Dillard's
photo was NOT taken by Tom Dillard, and it wasn't snapped 30 seconds
AFTER the shooting. Someother photographer in the same car that
Dillard was riding in took the "Dillard" photo DURING the shooting.
Later James Powell 's photo surfaced and by comparing the two photos
it's clear that Powell took his photo first and it showed the boxes in
the window stacked in one fashion, then a couple of minutes later
"Dillard' took his
photo. The man who had stuck the rifle out of the window in Powell's
photo apparently bumped the top box out of position as he pulled that
rifle back inside the TSBD. Then when "Dillard" took his photo a
couple of minutes later the box was in a different position.

> NEITHER "Partner" Tim/Walt knows the testimony.
>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------

> > Regards,
>
> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Aug 22, 2009, 4:38:38 PM8/22/09
Looks like I STILL have to feed Wally evidence/testimony ! ! !

This time I feed him through his Rectum>>>
(wrecked him Hell, It Killed him)

http://whokilledjfk.net/wally_world.htm
(right on top of the page)

Hey Joe Isuzu;
Your Lies ain't saving the WCR, you're gonna have to return the 30 pieces of
Silver !

You should have just admitted you Lied when I asked for a citation of your
claim that 133-a has "Dual Sling Mounts".

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message

Walt

Aug 22, 2009, 5:07:10 PM8/22/09
On Aug 22, 3:38 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Looks like I STILL have to feed Wally evidence/testimony ! ! !
>
> This time I feed him through his Rectum>>>
> (wrecked him Hell, It Killed him)
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/wally_world.htm
> (right on top of the page)
>
> Hey Joe Isuzu;
> Your Lies ain't saving the WCR, you're gonna have to return the 30 pieces of
> Silver !
>
> You should have just admitted you Lied when I asked for a citation of your
> claim that 133-a has "Dual Sling Mounts".

Hey you senile old piece of shit..... You were so confused when you
went into orbit about the dual sling swivels that you didn't know up
from down. Call me at (213) EAT-SHIT.

j leyden

Aug 22, 2009, 5:55:18 PM8/22/09
On Aug 22, 2:31�pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> I'll produce it as soon as you DENY it's existance ! ! !
>
> We all know how much you love getting it "Shoved up your Ass" ! ! !
>
> You either know the testimony or,YOU DON'T!

You seem to find pleasure in homoeroticism, Tom. I've taken note of
your frequent references. I'm not going to judge you but I think
perhaps you're on the wrong web site. You can find others more suited
to your interests. Oh, and you better have a talk with your wife.

JGL

> "j leyden" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 21, 8:27 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > "j leyden" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 21, 3:37 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > > Oswald did NOT move the boxes of books in front of the window.
>
> > Is this something Marina told you during your phantom interview with
> > her or are you just winging it?
>
> > JGL
>
> > It came from testimony in the 26 volumes.
>
> > Apparently you are NOT familiar with testimony.
>
> Where is your link to the testimony from the 26 vols., Tom. �You're
> falling down on the job.
>
> JGL
>
> > Leyden is from the Jack Schitt
> > familt>>>http://jack.zunino.net/knowjack.htm
>

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�--------------------------------------------------

> I'll produce it as soon as you DENY it's existance ! ! !
>
> We all know how much you love getting it "Shoved up your Ass" ! ! !
>
> You either know the testimony or,YOU DON'T!

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�-----------------------------------------------------

timstter

Aug 22, 2009, 7:30:57 PM8/22/09
> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> > I'll produce it as soon as you DENY it's existance ! ! !
>
> > We all know how much you love getting it "Shoved up your Ass" ! ! !
>
> > You either know the testimony or,YOU DON'T!
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! Especially when you add in what tomnln wrote above about Walt's
rectum.

Appears that tomnln is becoming rather obsessed...

Concerned Regards,

tomnln

Aug 22, 2009, 8:15:14 PM8/22/09

On Aug 22, 3:38 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Looks like I STILL have to feed Wally evidence/testimony ! ! !
>
> This time I feed him through his Rectum>>>
> (wrecked him Hell, It Killed him)
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/wally_world.htm
> (right on top of the page)
>
> Hey Joe Isuzu;
> Your Lies ain't saving the WCR, you're gonna have to return the 30 pieces
> of
> Silver !
>
> You should have just admitted you Lied when I asked for a citation of your
> claim that 133-a has "Dual Sling Mounts".
Joe Isuzu wrote;

Hey you senile old piece of shit..... You were so confused when you
went into orbit about the dual sling swivels that you didn't know up
from down. Call me at (213) EAT-SHIT.

I write;

I put yhe Bottom Sling Swivels on my website 4 years ago>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/Rifle.htm

I Outted you as a WCR SHILL several months ago>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/wally_world.htm

tomnln

Aug 22, 2009, 8:24:29 PM8/22/09

On Aug 22, 2:31�pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> I'll produce it as soon as you DENY it's existance ! ! !
>
> We all know how much you love getting it "Shoved up your Ass" ! ! !
>
> You either know the testimony or,YOU DON'T!

You seem to find pleasure in homoeroticism, Tom. I've taken note of
your frequent references. I'm not going to judge you but I think
perhaps you're on the wrong web site. You can find others more suited
to your interests. Oh, and you better have a talk with your wife.

JGL

Just as we thought Leyden.

You know NOTHING about Testimony.

For your comfort level, maybe you wanna discuss "Child Molestation" !

REMEMBER;
Oswald did NOT move the boxes to the window.
SOMEBODY moved the window boxes within 2 minutes AFTER the shooting.

Keep RUNNIN you DORK ! ! !

j leyden

Aug 22, 2009, 9:20:13 PM8/22/09
On Aug 22, 7:30�pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> LOL! Especially when you add in what tomnln wrote above about Walt's
> rectum.
>
> Appears that tomnln is becoming rather obsessed...

Yeah, don't turn your back on Rossley.

JGL

> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�--------------------------------------------------

> > > I'll produce it as soon as you DENY it's existance ! ! !
>
> > > We all know how much you love getting it "Shoved up your Ass" ! ! !
>
> > > You either know the testimony or,YOU DON'T!

> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�-----------------------------------------------------

> LOL! Especially when you add in what tomnln wrote above about Walt's
> rectum.
>
> Appears that tomnln is becoming rather obsessed...
>
> Concerned Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia

tomnln

Aug 22, 2009, 10:46:07 PM8/22/09
Oswald did NOT move the boxes of books in front of the window.

Someone moved the window boxes within 2 minutes of the shooting.
(Oswald was supposedly in the 2nd floor lunchroom within 90 seconds)

No wonder you RUN from your own evidence/testimony ! ! ! !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"j leyden" <JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

timstter

Aug 23, 2009, 5:00:53 AM8/23/09

> > LOL! Especially when you add in what tomnln wrote above about Walt's
> > rectum.
>
> > Appears that tomnln is becoming rather obsessed...
>
> > Concerned Regards,
>
> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*- Hide quoted text -

Hi JGL,

Tomnln certainly appears quick to turn the conversation to matters
sexual.

Most people grow out of that, at a certain point.

Not only is he at an apex of stupidity, it appears he's pre-pubescent
in his humour and insults too, LOL!

Quite pathetic, when you consider that he is supposedly a senior
citizen...