How Do I install ringtones??

Nick Giakoumatos

Feb 28, 2002, 5:56:30 PM2/28/02
hi all,
I am in canada (ontario) on rogers at&t and I am wondering how to send
ringtones to my phone.
I havn't beenn very succesfull yet. any help would be appreciated.
thanks,
Nick.

Nick Giakoumatos

Feb 28, 2002, 5:59:50 PM2/28/02
I forgot to mention that I have a nokia 3360.

"Nick Giakoumatos" <ngia...@uwo.ca> wrote in message

Steve Gomes

Feb 28, 2002, 7:28:34 PM2/28/02
Easy, goto www.cellringtones.com or any website that has RTTTL, or TDMA
ringtones.
Then either enter: 41655...@pcs.rogers.com as the address, or 4165551212
and select 'RogersATT (pcs.rogers.com) from the sites list.. click send.
Presto!

Nick Giakoumatos <ngia...@uwo.ca> wrote in message

Nick Giakoumatos

Feb 28, 2002, 11:58:05 PM2/28/02
thanks alot steve..I got it going, but do you guys notice that some of the
ring tones are not as good quality as the song??(obviously) but I get alot
of long rings that don't change tones.
anyways, thanks.

"Steve Gomes" <x...@x.com> wrote in message

gE

Mar 1, 2002, 2:53:15 AM3/1/02
to send them u need to use the composer's Send Ringtone option.

jeff.

Mike Bradley

Mar 1, 2002, 5:59:08 AM3/1/02
"Nick Giakoumatos" <ngia...@uwo.ca> wrote in message

The latest version of LogoManager has a 'WebSend' feature that supports
sending ringtones to 3360's on Rogers. You can use RTTTL, MIDI or Composer
format, and you can hear them on the PC before you send.

--
Customize your Nokia Phone with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk