Ah, that little farce you played with my sister. You think that would fool nWo?

Di do do dat dow dont di

Dec 13, 2007, 1:39:45 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
5 stabbed - those fucking scum cunt spivy fucking slimey fuckers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7141379.stm

The good news is that the 5 injured are well enough to come home but
this is fucking wrong - inagine if something like that happened on
Sunday! OK we hate the fucking dippers but fucking cowards use knives.
Roma should be kicked out of the contest.

Thursday lads and I have tomorrow off so it feels like a fucking
Friday! GET IN THERE <laugh>

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 3:11:16 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Mornin Dido dude, interesting title for todays discussion, maybe
at some point I'll work out what it means <erm>

Early reports have said that a grioup of our fans went looking
for a fight, though I think that comes from the Itai's so take that
as you will.

And bloody Rangers are out, stupid sweaties, I wanted to beat
them so I could mock and ridicule my best mate until my throat
was sore <grr>

Di do do dat dow dont di

Dec 13, 2007, 3:33:27 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Morning mate - it's a quote from the Godfather 1972 original movie! I
changed the name at the end of course <laugh>

Yeah thos mo fo's from the land of the boot need to be taught a
lesson!

What kind of a day is in store I wonder - where are all the light
weight part-timers I wonder? Wankers <laugh>

Di do do dat dow dont di

Dec 13, 2007, 3:38:56 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
I did trawl through the quotes in a bit of a rush and I now believe
this one would have been much more appropriate given yesterday's
chatter:

"She was beautiful! She was young. She was innocent. She was the
greatest piece of ass I ever had, and I've had'em all over the
world!"

Can you change it <ok>

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 3:48:14 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
When you write your message, just above is an option EDIT SUBJECT
and thats where you can change the title of the discussion, but I've
sorted it for you.

I must watch The Godfather again over Commercialmas holidays <ok>

Just reading on BBC t'internet, that fight took place on the bridge
where
opposition fans traditionally meet up with the Ultras for some argy
bargy, naughty boys the lot of them.

Still, they'd be on 6-0-7 by eight forty fucking five in the bastard
morning
unlike some other cokcsucks, ay, AY?!!

Di do do dat dow dont di

Dec 13, 2007, 4:05:22 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
I can't edit it - unless I am having a fucking dipper moment!

Anyway, you've done it now.....I think it must be reserved for the
owner.

I tell you what, the juniors done well last night.....think a few
years ago and we couldn't buy a draw in Italy and now look - we should
have fuckin beat the spivs. Could this be our year? dare we dream? As
long as we turn the da da's over this weekend, the rest of the season
can turn to shit and it will have been a good year!

Where the fuck are all those lazy fucking pillow munching deadbeats
today?

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 4:08:02 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Stop whinging, nWo! <laugh>

Morning nWo / Di Do <ok>

Roma were poo-er last night, rubbish game overall.

It's like the middle-aged mans, coffee morning in here <laugh>

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 4:23:03 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Morning lads <ok>

Sad news, fucking rome, good result though

Achilles109

Dec 13, 2007, 4:23:55 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
part time - fuck off!! <laugh>

im not gonna be pink today : (

how is everyone?? would love to say i watched the game last night but
i didnt, went to the gym.

glad i did too.

Achilles109

Dec 13, 2007, 4:24:51 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
hahahahahaha im pink again.

88 you sly cunt!! <laugh>

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 4:24:59 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Morning Cunt faces<ok>

Only joking<laugh>

Stabbed in the arse from what I've read this morning!!! Some
"undercover" police "alledgedly" were tracking a handful of Man U fans
and stopped them before they got in the ground. Fucking Italians will
get away with it cos the Ultra's have got a few in their pocket and
will say the United boys started it!!!

Twice in 2 years against Man U, you'd think UEFA would do somethinG!!!

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 4:26:15 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Can someone post the following message on the PL prediction thread
please?

Unlucky CARRA<laugh> Better luck in the UEFA cup<laugh>

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 4:27:21 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
88' / Spank / Pinkilles <ok>

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 4:28:33 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Morning lads <ok>

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 4:33:40 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Pride is the pidgeon today spank <laugh> best watch out for those
extra sentances though.

At least it wasnt as bad as last year, but still italian football is a
joke

Achilles109

Dec 13, 2007, 4:35:26 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
morning pride - <ok>

nev - pinkilles - <laugh>

i watched the girls aloud video last night and i have changed my mind,
nadine goes above cheryl.

oooooh yeeeaaaahhhhh!!!

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 4:37:06 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
achilles <laugh>

I think your right its sumit to do with the irish in her me thinks,
RARD better watch out <laugh>

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 4:38:41 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Pride <ok>

Achilles, you've made an excellent choice.

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 4:38:42 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
shACH'in stevens <ok>

88 i would rather not be the pidgeon, id rather eye up the birds than
be one <laugh>

what am i posting?

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 4:40:15 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Only me having a little laugh at CARRA's expense Pride, feel free to
add a line this time<ok> My last post before this<ok>

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 4:40:51 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Pride <ok> read spanks post

sorry i was getting you mixed up with your alter ego shirley <laugh>

Did anyone watch the game last night? who impressed you the most ?

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 4:40:59 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
shACH'in stevens <ok>
-------------------------------------
rACHel stevens<ok>

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 4:42:08 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

Morning kiddy fiddlers <ok>

Achilles109

Dec 13, 2007, 4:42:38 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
88, definately.

when i hear her talk for some reason after every sentence she seems to
say the words "fuck me now!!!"

<laugh>

shACHin stevens???? thats awfull pride!! <laugh>

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 4:42:43 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
<laugh> morning swins

Di do do dat dow dont di

Dec 13, 2007, 4:43:09 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Ahhhh, the fucking afternoon shifts arrived!

Morning all - Pinkillies <laugh>

Middle aged mans coffee morning <cheekyfuckerfacesmiley>

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 4:45:18 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Di Do <laugh>

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 4:45:22 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

My cunt of a boss had me looking on the net for a Nintendo DS lite for
his daughter all day yesterday!!!!

Cant get one anywhere <laugh>

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 4:45:41 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
nadine goes above cheryl

Enduring image <ok>

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 4:46:31 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Cheers Pride, nice extra line<laugh>

Swins, ask GFN how to get one<ok> He's fucking great mate<laugh>

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 4:49:23 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
no problem spank <laugh>

what was wrong with shACHin stevens <laugh> <doh>

swind and the willows <ok>

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 4:50:24 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Enduring image <ok>
-------------------------------

Isn't it? Wasn't it? Eh?

Spank <laugh>

swinlake

All the Nintendo DS's have been bought up by homosexuals. Apparently,
the only way to get your 'hands on one', is to take one of them out
for dinner, and bow to the'r every whim.

<ok>

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 4:50:33 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Pride they are awful <laugh>

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 4:52:04 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
if i had said that back in 1987 people would have been laughing, i
guess the later generations just dont understand good comedy...

<laugh>

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 4:54:21 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
GFN, how long before he asks Pride??<whistle>

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 4:54:44 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Have a bit of sympathy pride its cold so its probably reaping havoc
with thier bones, they probably dont feel like laughing, i bet those
cups of coffee this morning helped.

I used to have a DS, sold it <erm>

Di do do dat dow dont di

Dec 13, 2007, 4:56:25 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
nWo

Can you believe the cheek of these whippersnappers? They roll in at
god knows what o'clcock, stinking of booze and kebabs, fish cock
smells all over the shop and they have the audasity to have a pop at
us just because we were outside the fucking post office 3 hours before
it opened!

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 4:56:36 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Spank <grr>

88 he might break his jaw if he smiles <laugh>

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 4:58:12 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
when i hear her talk for some reason after every sentence she
seems to say the words "fuck me now!!!"

She's talking to ME!!

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 4:59:36 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Spank <laugh>

Di do <laugh>

Did you just notice it was taking and longer to wash your face?

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 4:59:51 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Dido, they have got a good excuse though, rememeber, they
don't even know they're born!!!

Just wrap the knuckles of their wanking hand with your stick,
that'll learm 'em!!

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 5:01:57 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
*LONGER and longer...

Had a Pride / 88' moment, there <laugh>

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 5:02:36 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Did you just notice it was taking and longer to wash your face?

---------

GForce, dipping into the festive wines a little early this year?
<laugh>

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 5:03:27 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Had a Pride / 88' moment, there <laugh>

------

Surely it's an 88' / Pride moment now after yesterday <laugh>

Di do do dat dow dont di

Dec 13, 2007, 5:03:48 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
nWo <laugh>

Both hands in Swins case then!

What's happening on 606? I can't be arsed going over there today - My
virtual zimmer's in for a service!

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 5:08:51 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
dido <laugh>

Gforce <grr>

Pride what do you mean after yesterday? <laugh>

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 5:09:44 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Did you just notice it was taking and longer to wash your face?

But it takes the same amount of time to bitch-slap yours, kapeesh?

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 5:14:25 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Pride what do you mean after yesterday? <laugh>

--------------------

"mufc'88'

spank <laugh>
Yeah my flatmates had a wii, but they are fucking moving out todayand
taking it with them <laugh>

ever played cooking mama? man thet women is annoying.

Girls aloud?

Has to be cheryl,nadine, kimberly, sarah and the ginge.

My griflriend gets free tickets from work and she wants to know if i
want to see them <laugh>"

lets start with that comment <laugh>

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 5:14:27 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
nWo <laugh>

Flannels lasting less and less time? Bars of soap running out in a
week?

Achilles109

Dec 13, 2007, 5:19:52 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
fuck cunt wank bastard!

ever feel like you wanna punch yourself in the head at times.

im having one of THOSE weeks.

fuck cunt wank bastard!

Di do do dat dow dont di

Dec 13, 2007, 5:20:18 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Pinkilles - if you want to know about who played well yesterday (cos
you couldn't be arse to watched the future of United) go and fucking
read through the posts on RARD's 5 star match thread! We took the time
to put the info on there so you take the fucking time to go and read
it you lazy cocksuck.

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 5:21:06 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Gfizz just how big is this guys face <yikes>

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 5:22:29 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Dido that was me that asked <laugh>

I did go to watch the game but damn virgin dont have the red button
<laugh>

Pride <whistle> <laugh>

Achilles109

Dec 13, 2007, 5:22:53 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
cheers dido, love you too!!! cunt!!! <laugh>

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 5:23:30 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
It's a Harry Hill sketch, nWo <laugh>

I was alluding to the fact you and Di do, might be bald, given your
ages...

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 5:24:11 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

Achilles <laugh>

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 5:27:02 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
88, wouldnt mention virgin on here mate<ok> At least 2 people will get
excited.....Oh hang on make that 3 just seen swins post<laugh>

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 5:29:27 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

> I was alluding to the fact you and Di do, might be bald, given your
> ages...

We are follically challenged if you dont mind <laugh>

Achilles109

Dec 13, 2007, 5:29:58 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
spank, not funny!!! <laugh>

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 5:31:53 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

> spank, not funny!!! <laugh>

------------------------------
But true(except the bit about me) <laugh>

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 5:36:20 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

Im fucking bored out of my fucking mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 5:36:50 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

I fucking hate my job!!!!!!!!!!!!

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 5:37:00 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Achilles I know what you mean, I often feel like puching you
in the head repeatedly <ok>

My prominent forehead is none of your pre-pubescent
business GForce, anyway its a solar panel for a sex
machine, so nerts to you!!

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 5:38:33 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

Life sucks!!!!!!

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 5:38:53 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Seeing the word virgin made it too easy to miss an opportunity<laugh>

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 5:39:27 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
swins / nWo, SLAPHEADS! <laugh>

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 5:40:26 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
OI! Swins!! I'd just amended that title, and bloody hilarious it
is too, mutha fucker!!

You leave it be this time, until everyone's had a chance to read
it, kapeesh?

Di do do dat dow dont di

Dec 13, 2007, 5:40:29 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
I must say you are very disrespectful to your elders.

I have a full head of hair and it aint a fuckin syrup! My grandad died
aged 92 with full grey locks and my old man is the same at 65 - I have
just started to go grey around the edges and Mrs Dido says I look like
George Clooney (no fuckin snappy Clooney comebacks from you pubeless
moronic students)

88 if you could get your hand off your dick, put it on the mouse and
go to the part where Achilles wanders into 607, you will notice that
he also missed the fucking game last night - You fucking dick wad!

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 5:40:35 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
What the fuck! <yikes>

I didn't change the subject!

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 5:41:02 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
I think swins might top himself in a minute <laugh>

I should have said virgin media, im sure that would have been changed
somehow though <laugh>

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 5:42:31 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Is it really that bad Swins? Is nearly the weekend!!!!

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 5:42:47 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Dido, swins and nWo?

http://www.dogsbreathdivers.com/aboutus/slapheads.jpg

Nice tan line lads <laugh>

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 5:42:58 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
why is swins topping himself?

dont do it before the youtube footage is posted!

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 5:44:12 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

Thanks for your concern Pride <ok>

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 5:44:59 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Pride <laugh> how insensitive

DIDO missed that, must have been when you were having your coffee
morning <ok>

Achilles109

Dec 13, 2007, 5:45:46 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
swins wont top himself - he aint got insurance!! <laugh>

nWo - how the fuck do you expect us to have respect for our "elders"
when they quite obviously dont have respect for us.

anyone else here believe respect should be mutual??

put that in your OLD MAN pipe and smoke it!!!

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 5:46:30 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
im just jestin with the old man, mum would beat me if she knew though
<laugh>

"comment by 23 CARRA GOLD ---Pure-Scouse---
posted 35 Minutes Ago
Spanky via Pride

Spanky are you cold, why don't you slip into something more
comfortable? Like a coma Just kiddin
"

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 5:46:47 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
88 the guy on the right does look a bit like my cousin <yikes>

swins are you missing Achilles cos he's at another office? Or
did the boss not reward you for your hard DS searching efforts
yesterday?

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 5:47:14 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

Listen Achilles you cheeky young cunt, "You will respect my
authority!!!!"

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 5:47:56 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
anyone else here believe respect should be mutual??

-------

achilles i think doubles should be respected the most

e.g.

11, 22, 33, 44 and so on <cool>

Achilles109

Dec 13, 2007, 5:49:08 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
nWo - unfortunately swins is sat about 15 ft from me. worst luck.

swins - what authority???

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 5:49:18 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
I did see that Pride<laugh>

I believe respect in earned and is not automatically given<ok> I've
met a load of old cunts with attitude that I'd never resepct just for
being my elder!! Im no spring chicken, but definitely younger than our
2 resident Grandads<whistle>

GForceNevez

Dec 13, 2007, 5:49:33 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Back in a bit <ok>

...and for nWo / Di do / swins;

BACK IN A BIT!

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 5:50:31 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
but definitely younger than our
2 resident Grandads<whistle>

------

guess spank wasn't too bothered about seeing the new year in <laugh>

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 5:57:49 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

What are all your plans for New Years Eve????

My sister-in-law owns a pub so I will be having a few shandys there<ok>

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 6:00:39 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
a few shandys swins? i can imagine you guzzling stella from the tap
and singing i will survive on the bar <laugh>

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 6:02:37 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
GFizz, who's lacking in wit??

Achilles, look, I didn't serve in the armed forces.....

....admittingly, but had I of done, it wouldn't be for you to be
able to talk to Dido like that!

I find myself longing for talk of underage sex and dream 3somes.

Ok another top 5, Dr Who assistants;-

1, Peri, found in a bikini, cleavage that wouldn't stop

2, Martha Jones I'll fuck a black girl one day even if it kills me!

3, Rose Tyler, well that Billie's a right goer, its obvious

4, Romanna, the second one, Tom Baker married her in real life, bet
she loved his sonic screwdriver, dirty time lord bitch!

5, Jo Grant, posed naked with a Dalek, 'nuff said

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 6:04:45 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

I wiil survive????

My karaoke classic is "The drugs dont work" -The Verve <ok>

mufc'88'

Dec 13, 2007, 6:06:40 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Well not being born or of able mind when doctor who aired decades ago
i cant comment on the other three, but martha jone definatly and rose
definatly too, especially in that prositute diary program thingy she
did <ok>

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 6:06:53 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
the just make you worse but iiiiii, know i'll see your face again
<laugh>

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 6:14:48 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
If the drugs dont work, you should increase the dose, thats my
professional recommendation!!!!

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 6:16:11 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
'88 it's called UK Gold <ok>

Any money says Dido puts Leela in his!

Or possible the guy from Emmerdale Farm in a kilt,
cos he was a bit cinfused about the question <laugh>

Di do do dat dow dont di

Dec 13, 2007, 6:16:52 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Spank - it doesn't fucking even rhyme you twat <laugh>

Di do do dat dow dont di

Dec 13, 2007, 6:18:51 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Quick change of subject - how many of you smoke (ciggies not puff)?

I'm off for a fag break (no American fag jokes you sick fucks)

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 6:20:14 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

I will join you dido<ok>

Smoking <cool>

Spankwoo

Dec 13, 2007, 6:23:13 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
I am also a smoker<ok> Good thinking off out the back shortly<ok>

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 6:23:48 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
how many fags have you put in your mouth this week dido?

nWo, The Godfather

Dec 13, 2007, 6:24:03 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
Smoking is bad, mmmkay?

Does the 1 that I puffed on when I was 8 count?

If not then no, I dont smoke, my lungs are as pink and pure
as a 16 year old girls flaps <laugh>

Pride Of The North

Dec 13, 2007, 6:30:20 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7
nWo you obviously weren't in my year at school <laugh>

swins76

Dec 13, 2007, 6:31:18 AM12/13/07
to 6-0-7

Are you gonna call her then Achilles? <laugh>
It is loading more messages.