UN Says Climate Genocide Is Coming. It’s Actually Worse Than That.

kensi

Nov 21, 2018, 11:09:17 AM11/21/18
You now have permission to freak out:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/10/un-says-climate-genocide-coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html

in here." ~Checkmate

bigdog

Nov 21, 2018, 11:13:47 AM11/21/18
On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 11:09:17 AM UTC-5, kensi wrote:
> You now have permission to freak out:
>
> https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/10/un-says-climate-genocide-coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html

GOOD!!!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 11:24:49 AM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:09:11 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>You now have permission to freak out:
>
>https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/10/un-says-climate-genocide-coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html

A big steaming pile of speculation with not one iota of proof
followed by this:

". . .proposing the imposition of a carbon tax many, many
times higher than those currently in use or being considered
- they propose raising the cost of a ton of carbon possibly
as high $5,000 by 2030, a price they suggest may have to
grow to $27,000 per ton by 2100. Today, the average price
of carbon across 42 major economies is just $8 per ton."

These idiots a proposing a tax on carbon at an upper rate
of almost 3,000 percent.

Lunacy, total lunacy! Teh kensitard is a lunatic.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall

"My time is correct. Maybe you forget to change your
time to match mine the last time you forged me, punk." --Checkmate

kensi

Nov 21, 2018, 11:44:26 AM11/21/18
On 11/21/2018 11:24 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:09:11 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> You now have permission to freak out:
>>
>> https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/10/un-says-climate-genocide-coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html
>
> A big steaming pile of speculation with not one iota of proof
> followed by this:
>
> ". . .proposing the imposition of a carbon tax many, many
> times higher than those currently in use or being considered
> - they propose raising the cost of a ton of carbon possibly
> as high $5,000 by 2030, a price they suggest may have to
> grow to $27,000 per ton by 2100. Today, the average price
> of carbon across 42 major economies is just $8 per ton."
>
> These idiots a proposing a tax on carbon at an upper rate
> of almost 3,000 percent.
>
> Lunacy, total lunacy! Teh kensitard is a lunatic.

I'm stone cold sober. That's what the math says it might take to save
civilization.

Bob Robertson

Nov 21, 2018, 12:48:26 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:09:11 -0500, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>You now have permission to freak out:
>
>snip

You now are ordered to shut the fuck up nutjob.

Bob Robertson

Nov 21, 2018, 12:49:28 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:44:20 -0500, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 11/21/2018 11:24 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:09:11 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> You now have permission to freak out:
>>>
>>> https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/10/un-says-climate-genocide-coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html
>>
>> A big steaming pile of speculation with not one iota of proof
>> followed by this:
>>
>> ". . .proposing the imposition of a carbon tax many, many
>> times higher than those currently in use or being considered
>> - they propose raising the cost of a ton of carbon possibly
>> as high $5,000 by 2030, a price they suggest may have to
>> grow to $27,000 per ton by 2100. Today, the average price
>> of carbon across 42 major economies is just $8 per ton."
>>
>> These idiots a proposing a tax on carbon at an upper rate
>> of almost 3,000 percent.
>>
>> Lunacy, total lunacy! Teh kensitard is a lunatic.
>
>I'm stone cold stupid.

Just Wondering

Nov 21, 2018, 12:51:00 PM11/21/18
On 11/21/2018 9:44 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 11/21/2018 11:24 AM, Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:09:11 -0500, kensi wrote:
>>
>>> You now have permission to freak out:
>>>
>>> https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/10/un-says-climate-genocide-coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html
>>>

>> A big steaming pile of speculation with not one iota of proof
>> followed by this:
>>
>> ". . .proposing the imposition of a carbon tax many, many
>> times higher than those currently in use or being considered
>> - they propose raising the cost of a ton of carbon possibly
>> as high $5,000 by 2030, a price they suggest may have to
>> grow to $27,000 per ton by 2100. Today, the average price
>> of carbon across 42 major economies is just $8 per ton."
>>
>> These idiots a proposing a tax on carbon at an upper rate
>> of almost 3,000 percent.
>>
>> Lunacy, total lunacy!  Teh kensitard is a lunatic.
>
> I'm stone cold sober. That's what the math says it might
> take to save civilization.

We should erect giant umbrellas, to protect our heads
when the sky is falling.

Checkmate

Nov 21, 2018, 1:34:18 PM11/21/18
Checkmate! In article <pt4216$1mm3$4...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

<)--->
<)--->On 11/21/2018 11:24 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
<)--->> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:09:11 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
<)--->>
<)--->>> You now have permission to freak out:
<)--->>>
[...]

Except that's guaranteed to ruin civilization. You treat "The Math" as
if it were some sacred cow, yet no one has the capability to ascertain
what "The Math" of such a complex issue even is.

--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda

mixed nuts

Nov 21, 2018, 1:57:41 PM11/21/18
And yet, people who have, at best, a layman's understanding of the math,
physics and chemistry involved are absolutely capable with biblical
certainty of saying that the math, physics and chemistry are absolutely
wrong.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Nov 21, 2018, 1:59:45 PM11/21/18
if i take 50 to the 268 road will i find hill house

Sergio

Nov 21, 2018, 2:17:27 PM11/21/18
only "biblical certainty" ? WTF is that ?

%

Nov 21, 2018, 2:22:36 PM11/21/18
its when your bib gets all lical

mixed nuts

Nov 21, 2018, 2:25:37 PM11/21/18
I don't know. I think you have to catch 101 south from 50 to get to 268.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Nov 21, 2018, 2:28:56 PM11/21/18
i wanna go to hill house and snort meth until i get right paranoid

mixed nuts

Nov 21, 2018, 2:40:19 PM11/21/18
Absolute truth. Absolute morality. Inerrant in all matters, you dumnass.

--
Grizzly H.

benj

Nov 21, 2018, 5:08:57 PM11/21/18
On 11/21/2018 11:24 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:09:11 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> You now have permission to freak out:
>>
>> https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/10/un-says-climate-genocide-coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html
>
> A big steaming pile of speculation with not one iota of proof
> followed by this:
>
> ". . .proposing the imposition of a carbon tax many, many
> times higher than those currently in use or being considered
> - they propose raising the cost of a ton of carbon possibly
> as high $5,000 by 2030, a price they suggest may have to
> grow to $27,000 per ton by 2100. Today, the average price
> of carbon across 42 major economies is just $8 per ton."
>
> These idiots a proposing a tax on carbon at an upper rate
> of almost 3,000 percent.
>
> Lunacy, total lunacy! Teh kensitard is a lunatic.

Don't you love it when "kensi" and all the other climate nutjobs keep
screaming how much "worse" it is than anybody thought, and then every
model after model, prediction after prediction, and "tipping point"
after "tipping" point is predicted and then passes without ever proving
true. And yet they keep forging ahead with more and more predictions of
doom Which I presume will continue until Democrats take house, senate
and white House and the gigantic energy tax is passed and we can all
breathe a sigh of relief that we've all been "saved". Funny how being
"saved" by those with the loudest mouths always seems to cost a ton of
money?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 5:12:01 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:08:56 -0500, benj <benj...@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>

>Don't you love it when "kensi" and all the other climate nutjobs keep
>screaming how much "worse" it is than anybody thought, and then every
>model after model, prediction after prediction, and "tipping point"
>after "tipping" point is predicted and then passes without ever proving
>true. And yet they keep forging ahead with more and more predictions of
>doom Which I presume will continue until Democrats take house, senate
>and white House and the gigantic energy tax is passed and we can all
>breathe a sigh of relief that we've all been "saved". Funny how being
>"saved" by those with the loudest mouths always seems to cost a ton of
>money?

Every freaking time...

%

Nov 21, 2018, 5:16:27 PM11/21/18
On 2018-11-21 3:11 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:08:56 -0500, benj <benj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> <...>
>
>> Don't you love it when "kensi" and all the other climate nutjobs keep
>> screaming how much "worse" it is than anybody thought, and then every
>> model after model, prediction after prediction, and "tipping point"
>> after "tipping" point is predicted and then passes without ever proving
>> true. And yet they keep forging ahead with more and more predictions of
>> doom Which I presume will continue until Democrats take house, senate
>> and white House and the gigantic energy tax is passed and we can all
>> breathe a sigh of relief that we've all been "saved". Funny how being
>> "saved" by those with the loudest mouths always seems to cost a ton of
>> money?
>
> Every freaking time...

global warming is real and i've seen it in action ,
the only reason i'm not part of the alert gang is ,
because i already know fk all can be done about it and ,
i'll be dead before the real action starts

Snit

Nov 21, 2018, 5:17:54 PM11/21/18
On 11/21/18 3:08 PM, benj wrote:
> On 11/21/2018 11:24 AM, Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:09:11 -0500, kensi
>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> You now have permission to freak out:
>>>
>>> https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/10/un-says-climate-genocide-coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html
>>>

>> A big steaming pile of speculation with not one iota of proof
>> followed by this:
>>
>> ". . .proposing the imposition of a carbon tax many, many
>> times higher than those currently in use or being considered
>> - they propose raising the cost of a ton of carbon possibly
>> as high $5,000 by 2030, a price they suggest may have to
>> grow to $27,000 per ton by 2100. Today, the average price
>> of carbon across 42 major economies is just $8 per ton."
>>
>> These idiots a proposing a tax on carbon at an upper rate
>> of almost 3,000 percent.
>>
>> Lunacy, total lunacy!  Teh kensitard is a lunatic.
>>
> Don't you love it when "kensi" and all the other climate nutjobs keep
> screaming how much "worse" it is than anybody thought, and then every
> model after model, prediction after prediction, and "tipping point"
> after "tipping" point is predicted and then passes without ever proving
> true.

Such as? If anything the predictions have UNDERESTIMATED the harm.

https://www.skepticalscience.com/climate-models-intermediate.htm
-----
There are two major questions in climate modeling - can they accurately
reproduce the past (hindcasting) and can they successfully predict the
future? To answer the first question, here is a summary of the IPCC
model results of surface temperature from the 1800s - both with and
without man-made forcings. All the models are unable to predict recent
warming without taking rising CO2 levels into account. Nobody has
created a general circulation model that can explain climate's behavior
over the past century without CO2 warming
A common misconception is that climate models are biased towards
exaggerating the effects from CO2. It bears mentioning that uncertainty
can go either way. In fact, in a climate system with net positive
feedback, uncertainty is skewed more towards a stronger climate response
(Roe 2007). For this reason, many of the IPCC predictions have
subsequently been shown to underestimate the climate response. Satellite
and tide-gauge measurements show that sea level rise is accelerating
faster than IPCC predictions. The average rate of rise for 1993-2008 as
measured from satellite is 3.4 millimetres per year while the IPCC Third
Assessment Report (TAR) projected a best estimate of 1.9 millimetres per
year for the same period. Observations are tracking along the upper
range of IPCC sea level projections.
Similarly, summertime melting of Arctic sea-ice has accelerated far
beyond the expectations of climate models. The area of sea-ice melt
during 2007-2009 was about 40% greater than the average prediction from
IPCC AR4 climate models. The thickness of Arctic sea ice has also been
on a steady decline over the last several decades.
-----

Links to research on that page.

> And yet they keep forging ahead with more and more predictions of
> doom Which I presume will continue until Democrats take house, senate
> and white House and the gigantic energy tax is passed and we can all
> breathe a sigh of relief that we've all been "saved". Funny how being
> "saved" by those with the loudest mouths always seems to cost a ton of
> money?

Why do you turn from science and go to politics? The science is NOT
political.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 5:21:14 PM11/21/18
You moron! Global warming is a hoax. It doesn't
exist except in the warped *carbon tax the hell
out of 'em* liberals' thick and prominent brow-ridged
skulls.

LOL

%

Nov 21, 2018, 5:44:57 PM11/21/18
come up here to the real wilds of the world and i'll show you ,
until you do that any point you try to make is moot

Snit

Nov 21, 2018, 6:04:07 PM11/21/18
So you reject science and the evidence that backs it. Good to know.

%

Nov 21, 2018, 6:09:37 PM11/21/18
you know then models you bought as a kid ,
planes , cars , i did a nice harley once ,
got second prise at a model show ,
well gerg is like one of those models ,
except he's missing a part and ,
no one here likes him anyway

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 6:26:07 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:44:59 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>come up here to the real wilds of the world and i'll show you ,
>until you do that any point you try to make is moot

Maybe next August! LOL. I'm used to 90 degree
Florida weather. Even this 50 degree weather here
in NC feels frigid.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 6:28:39 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:04:05 -0700, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

>On 11/21/18 3:21 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
<...>

>> You moron! Global warming is a hoax. It doesn't
>> exist except in the warped *carbon tax the hell
>> out of 'em* liberals' thick and prominent brow-ridged
>> skulls.
>>
>> LOL
>
>So you reject science and the evidence that backs it. Good to know.

I do not reject science but I do reject fake science and
that is what global warming is - fake science, aka a hoax.

There is no scientific evidence and no *settled science*
when it comes to human caused or any other caused
global warming.

%

Nov 21, 2018, 6:29:01 PM11/21/18
On 2018-11-21 4:26 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:44:59 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> come up here to the real wilds of the world and i'll show you ,
>> until you do that any point you try to make is moot
>
> Maybe next August! LOL. I'm used to 90 degree
> Florida weather. Even this 50 degree weather here
> in NC feels frigid.

i know and it makes me LOL ,
just wait until after january

%

Nov 21, 2018, 6:31:15 PM11/21/18
On 2018-11-21 4:28 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:04:05 -0700, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/21/18 3:21 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> <...>
>
>>> You moron! Global warming is a hoax. It doesn't
>>> exist except in the warped *carbon tax the hell
>>> out of 'em* liberals' thick and prominent brow-ridged
>>> skulls.
>>>
>>> LOL
>>
>> So you reject science and the evidence that backs it. Good to know.
>
> I do not reject science but I do reject fake science and
> that is what global warming is - fake science, aka a hoax.
>
> There is no scientific evidence and no *settled science*
> when it comes to human caused or any other caused
> global warming.

it doesn't matter what the cause is ,
the mountains here that had snow on top ,
don't have any snow any more ,
why you might ask , global warming

Snit

Nov 21, 2018, 6:42:27 PM11/21/18
On 11/21/18 4:28 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:04:05 -0700, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/21/18 3:21 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> <...>
>
>>> You moron! Global warming is a hoax. It doesn't
>>> exist except in the warped *carbon tax the hell
>>> out of 'em* liberals' thick and prominent brow-ridged
>>> skulls.
>>>
>>> LOL
>>
>> So you reject science and the evidence that backs it. Good to know.
>
> I do not reject science but I do reject fake science and
> that is what global warming is - fake science, aka a hoax.
>
> There is no scientific evidence and no *settled science*
> when it comes to human caused or any other caused
> global warming.

What do you even mean by "settles science"? It is not a term I have
heard any scientist use.

As far as man-made global climate change, it is very well established
and accepted. The fact many conservatives reject it as a part of their
worship of the wealthy does not reduce the quality of the science at all
(at least not directly, it does make it harder to do continued research
and the like).

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 6:47:20 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:29:03 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>

>i know and it makes me LOL ,
>just wait until after january

Last year January was the coldest month. The
first part of the month had two weeks of single
digit and below freezing weather. Also had about
14" of snow in two different falls.

Got snowed in for three days. Then the electricity
went out for about six hours one time. It's a good
thing I had a nice big kerosene heater ready to go.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 21, 2018, 6:49:38 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:42:25 -0700, Snit
<use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

>On 11/21/18 4:28 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:04:05 -0700, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 11/21/18 3:21 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>> <...>

>>> So you reject science and the evidence that backs it. Good to know.
>>
>> I do not reject science but I do reject fake science and
>> that is what global warming is - fake science, aka a hoax.
>>
>> There is no scientific evidence and no *settled science*
>> when it comes to human caused or any other caused
>> global warming.
>>

>What do you even mean by "settles science"? It is not a term I have
>heard any scientist use.

Lots of people use the term. It's amazing that you don't know this.

https://www.google.com/search?num=50&rlz=1C1AVNC_enUS605US605&ei=ce71W8-NNYec0gKbzKvQAg&q=%22settled+science%22&oq=%22settled+science%22&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i7i30j0j0i30l2.3754.4789..6151...0.0..0.76.152.2......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i22i30.IXkVu2xUivM

Well, it's not really THAT surprising, since you're ignorant on SO
many things, and can't understand half of what you read.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 6:50:13 PM11/21/18
That's called weather. Snow is precipitation
and precipitation varies year to year.

Even some ski resorts fail to get snow from
time to time and they are built where there
is usually snow.

Those idiots are talking global warming which
means the whole Earth is warming. The whole
Earth is NOT warming. It's a hoax.

Snit

Nov 21, 2018, 6:52:15 PM11/21/18
How do you figure it is not warming?

Sn!pe

Nov 21, 2018, 6:57:18 PM11/21/18
% <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> global warming is real and i've seen it in action ,
> the only reason i'm not part of the alert gang is ,
> because i already know fk all can be done about it and ,
> i'll be dead before the real action starts

Exactly so.

Party on, do0ds.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just shrugged.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 6:57:53 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:42:25 -0700, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>On 11/21/18 4:28 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:04:05 -0700, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>> On 11/21/18 3:21 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>> <...>

>>> So you reject science and the evidence that backs it. Good to know.
>>
>> I do not reject science but I do reject fake science and
>> that is what global warming is - fake science, aka a hoax.
>>
>> There is no scientific evidence and no *settled science*
>> when it comes to human caused or any other caused
>> global warming.
>>

>What do you even mean by "settles science"? It is not a term I have
>heard any scientist use.

Here is the USA the leftists got a group of indoctrinated
scientists together who said global warming was settle science
because there was a consensus of scientists who believed it.

That alone proves these so-called scientists were kooks.
There is no such thing as settle science. There is no theory
that may not be proven incorrect even if 99 percent of
scientists believe it.

>As far as man-made global climate change, it is very well established
>and accepted.

No, it is NOT. It is a bogus belief held by leftist poseurs
who base it on proven erroneous manipulated data by whack-job
leftist groups.

>The fact many conservatives reject it as a part of their
>worship of the wealthy does not reduce the quality of the science at all
>(at least not directly, it does make it harder to do continued research
>and the like).

Wealth has nothing to do with it. Conservative has nothing to do
with it. Fake science has everything to do with the bogus nature
of human-caused global warming for which there exists not a single
shred of proof.

Wake the fuck up.

Snit

Nov 21, 2018, 6:58:07 PM11/21/18
You back my point here. Look at your own link. Here is the first hit on
my browser (they can very based on location and other factors)

<https://www.skepticalscience.com/settled-science.htm>
-----
Skeptics often claim that the science of anthropogenic global warming
(AGW) is not “settled”. But to the extent that this statement is true it
is trivial, and to the extent that it is important it is false. No
science is ever “settled”; science deals in probabilities, not
certainties. When the probability of something approaches 100%, then we
can regard the science, colloquially, as “settled”.
-----

Notice how the site does not really push that phrase at all, but
responds to those who deny the science and use it. It then explains why
it could colloquially be called "settled" but does not push that phrase
in any way.

The fact is science is NEVER "settled", as in "done". Look at the laws
of motion... they have been superseded in many areas by Relativity, but
they still work as a model even when we know they are not complete. But
the science goes on... even with the "settled" part being only an
approximation.

With that said, I have heard people RESPONDING to those who deny the
science and use the term "Settled" with the use of the same term. But
that is not the same as scientists using the term... it simply is not a
good one.

> Well, it's not really THAT surprising, since you're ignorant on SO
> many things, and can't understand half of what you read.

Your own link shot you down. :)

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 6:59:21 PM11/21/18
Truer words are rarely spoken. Thank you, sir.

Snit

Nov 21, 2018, 7:01:34 PM11/21/18
His own link refuted him. :)

%

Nov 21, 2018, 7:02:11 PM11/21/18
On 2018-11-21 4:47 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:29:03 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> i know and it makes me LOL ,
>> just wait until after january
>
> Last year January was the coldest month. The
> first part of the month had two weeks of single
> digit and below freezing weather. Also had about
> 14" of snow in two different falls.
>
> Got snowed in for three days. Then the electricity
> went out for about six hours one time. It's a good
> thing I had a nice big kerosene heater ready to go.

i deal with it all the time plus they're raising all the lines here ,
so the big mining trucks can fit and they turn the power off ,
no phone , no entertainment go do outside chores

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 7:03:33 PM11/21/18
Until there is reliable data that the whole Earth
is warming it can be safely assumed to NOT be the
case and there exists NO SUCH RELIABLE data.

All there is biased, slanted and erroneous data
proffered by global warming kooks who mostly
make it up and/or throw out any data that doesn't
support their bogus claim.

%

Nov 21, 2018, 7:04:02 PM11/21/18
On 2018-11-21 4:57 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
> % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> global warming is real and i've seen it in action ,
>> the only reason i'm not part of the alert gang is ,
>> because i already know fk all can be done about it and ,
>> i'll be dead before the real action starts
>
> Exactly so.
>
> Party on, do0ds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qx0I2tyTI

Snit

Nov 21, 2018, 7:05:36 PM11/21/18
On 11/21/18 4:57 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:42:25 -0700, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>>> <...>

>>> I do not reject science but I do reject fake science and
>>> that is what global warming is - fake science, aka a hoax.
>>>
>>> There is no scientific evidence and no *settled science*
>>> when it comes to human caused or any other caused
>>> global warming.
>>>

>> What do you even mean by "settles science"? It is not a term I have
>> heard any scientist use.
>
> Here is the USA the leftists got a group of indoctrinated
> scientists together who said global warming was settle science
> because there was a consensus of scientists who believed it.

When did they say it? In what context?

What has been noted is it is very well supported... as are things like
germ theory and the laws of motion (though the laws of motion are now
known to be approximations but still useful).

But you do not hear of ANYONE calling germ theory "settled science". You
do hear ANYONE calling most science that. Climate change is called that

> That alone proves these so-called scientists were kooks.
> There is no such thing as settle science. There is no theory
> that may not be proven incorrect even if 99 percent of
> scientists believe it.

Who is denying that? We SHOULD keep doing research and learning more.
Heck, we are -- hence why in the 70s a small percent of scientists
focused on cooling and then that group shrank as people learned more.

>> As far as man-made global climate change, it is very well established
>> and accepted.
>
> No, it is NOT. It is a bogus belief held by leftist poseurs
> who base it on proven erroneous manipulated data by whack-job
> leftist groups.

Denial of science promotes your religion of worship of the wealthy, but
I am not a part of that religion.

>> The fact many conservatives reject it as a part of their
>> worship of the wealthy does not reduce the quality of the science at all
>> (at least not directly, it does make it harder to do continued research
>> and the like).
>
> Wealth has nothing to do with it. Conservative has nothing to do
> with it. Fake science has everything to do with the bogus nature
> of human-caused global warming for which there exists not a single
> shred of proof.
>
> Wake the fuck up.

See: you claim science is fake. You deny science. That backs what I am
noting.

I accept the scientific evidence... but I am not one who worships the
wealthy.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 7:06:42 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 23:57:16 +0000, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>% <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>> global warming is real and i've seen it in action ,
>> the only reason i'm not part of the alert gang is ,
>> because i already know fk all can be done about it and ,
>> i'll be dead before the real action starts
>
>Exactly so.
>
>Party on, do0ds.

You'll BOTH be dead sooner than you think if
you keep putting your fat asses forward as
a target for my size-10 boot.

Sn!pe

Nov 21, 2018, 7:08:49 PM11/21/18
Skidmark Gerqory Hall <mo...@fake.yacht_mooter> mooted:

> fuck up

Yep.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.

%

Nov 21, 2018, 7:09:20 PM11/21/18
On 2018-11-21 5:06 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 23:57:16 +0000, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>> % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> global warming is real and i've seen it in action ,
>>> the only reason i'm not part of the alert gang is ,
>>> because i already know fk all can be done about it and ,
>>> i'll be dead before the real action starts
>>
>> Exactly so.
>>
>> Party on, do0ds.
>
> You'll BOTH be dead sooner than you think if
> you keep putting your fat asses forward as
> a target for my size-10 boot.

go ride your bike

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 7:12:06 PM11/21/18
I think I shall have to build a nice cozy outhouse
where I can light a kerosene heater when I'm
sitting on the wooden seat with the hole in it.

We had an outhouse on the Missouri farm where
I grew up and it was nice.

We have a shared well here that needs grid
electricity to run. When the electricity goes out
there is no water either. Can't flush the toilet.

So, a cozy outhouse would be the cat's meow.
It's just too cold squatting on the cedar bucket
outside when it's well below freezing and the
creek is frozen so there's no place to dispose
of the feces.

%

Nov 21, 2018, 7:14:20 PM11/21/18
i think i have to move mine this year ,
it's every 3 years and i think its this year coming up

Snit

Nov 21, 2018, 7:14:58 PM11/21/18
You say "until" as if this is not the case. Maybe you are looking for
ALL areas on the globe and not an average?

> All there is biased, slanted and erroneous data
> proffered by global warming kooks who mostly
> make it up and/or throw out any data that doesn't
> support their bogus claim.

Ah, you deny the scientific evidence. Got it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 21, 2018, 7:17:13 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:58:04 -0700, Snit
As usual, you do not read replies to your message, choosing instead of
lash out in anger. Fair enough.

As I clearly stated, and your blind rage prevented you from
understanding, is that many PEOPLE use the term "settled science."

You claim you never heard a SCIENTIST use it. Since you can't prove
that, and you offer no proof, and you are a troll, we have to assume
you are lying again.

It's just that simple.

>> Well, it's not really THAT surprising, since you're ignorant on SO
>> many things, and can't understand half of what you read.
>
>Your own link shot you down. :)

My own link supported EXACTLY what I said. But your trolling behavior
and rage made you think differently.

As usual, it's a pleasure to school you once again.

While nowhere NEAR a scientist, your own President Obama claimed it
was settled.

President Obama tried to move on, echoing something the scientists had
been saying for a long time:
“The debate is settled,” he said, “climate change is a fact.”
http://time.com/4308518/climate-change-settled-science/

Obama says scientists are saying it. Are you breaking with him and
calling him a liar?

Looking forward to your angry, spastic response.

[chuckle]

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 7:19:39 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:14:22 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>i think i have to move mine (outhouse) this year ,
>it's every 3 years and i think its this year coming up

Sprinkle quick lime down the hole from time to time.
It seems to shrink up the wastes and makes
having to move it less frequent. Also, try to urinate
near a tree trunk. The tree will love you for it
and the lack of urine in the outhouse hole will
help the shit dry up and shrink.

de chucka

Nov 21, 2018, 7:19:41 PM11/21/18
Info on average Earth temperature has been published
https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/upsDownsGlobalWarming.html
Probably fake news :-(

>> All there is biased, slanted and erroneous data
>> proffered by global warming kooks who mostly
>> make it up and/or throw out any data that doesn't
>> support their bogus claim.
>
> Ah, you deny the scientific evidence. Got it.

Great to see NASA ar kooks probably faked the moon landings

Snit

Nov 21, 2018, 7:21:53 PM11/21/18
So you think Obama is a relevant scientist... interesting.

> Obama says scientists are saying it. Are you breaking with him and
> calling him a liar?
>
> Looking forward to your angry, spastic response.
>
> [chuckle]

As I noted, and you missed, deniers use that term and sometimes others
use it to RESPOND to them. It is not a term used in science itself.

Nadegda

Nov 21, 2018, 7:24:25 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:48:11 -0600, Bob Robertson wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:09:11 -0500, kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>>You now have permission to freak out:
>>
>>snip
>
> You now are or<SMACKAKOOK!>

Except that kensi does not take orders from kooks like you. Kooks like you
take orders from your Usenet Ladies and Mistresses instead. And as one of
them I now command you to self-spank in some way.

<snicker>

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:

%

Nov 21, 2018, 7:26:32 PM11/21/18
On 2018-11-21 5:19 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:14:22 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> i think i have to move mine (outhouse) this year ,
>> it's every 3 years and i think its this year coming up
>
> Sprinkle quick lime down the hole from time to time.
> It seems to shrink up the wastes and makes
> having to move it less frequent. Also, try to urinate
> near a tree trunk. The tree will love you for it
> and the lack of urine in the outhouse hole will
> help the shit dry up and shrink.

no it's a bi law they come and measure and note and record

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 21, 2018, 7:29:15 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:21:51 -0700, Snit
Wow, let's REPEAT what I had written-- and your hatred for civil
rights prevented you from understanding.......

>> While nowhere NEAR a scientist, your own President Obama claimed it
>> was settled.

Now, which part of that was so unclear you not only thought I said
Obama was a scientist, but a "relevant" scientist?

Or are you just fucking stupid?

>> Obama says scientists are saying it. Are you breaking with him and
>> calling him a liar?
>>
>> Looking forward to your angry, spastic response.
>>
>> [chuckle]
>>

>As I noted, and you missed,

Wrong. I sis not miss it.

>deniers use that term and sometimes others
>use it to RESPOND to them. It is not a term used in science itself.

So you claim.

And as I CLEARLY stated, many people use the term.

What the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension anyway?

ROFLMAO

Snit

Nov 21, 2018, 7:32:40 PM11/21/18
:)

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 7:40:20 PM11/21/18
Are you shittin' me?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 21, 2018, 7:42:09 PM11/21/18
On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 11:19:33 +1100, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> Ah, you deny the scientific evidence. Got it.
>
>Great to see NASA ar kooks probably faked the moon landings

The good thing about Climate Change ruining the planet is that no
alien life form will have to ever meet an Australian.

Sn!pe

Nov 21, 2018, 7:57:07 PM11/21/18
Righteous, Reverend.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.

Janithor

Nov 21, 2018, 8:09:22 PM11/21/18
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/21/2018 11:40 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
> On 11/21/2018 2:17 PM, Sergio wrote:

>> only "biblical certainty" ?  WTF is that ?
>
> Absolute truth.  Absolute morality.  Inerrant in all matters, you dumnass.

Yes, the Holy Quran is all that.

Fly Tape

Nov 21, 2018, 8:12:13 PM11/21/18

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote:

> I think I shall have to build a nice cozy outhouse
> where I can light a kerosene heater when I'm
> sitting on the wooden seat with the hole in it.

Shit, don't you have a bathroom in your cabin for you cedar bucket? Wow,
just wow!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 8:20:40 PM11/21/18
My cabin has a bathroom with flush toilet, shower/bathtub
sink with hot and cold running water but if the electricity
goes out the well pump stops pumping then there's no water.

I'm thinking of getting a little 12KW back-up generator so
when the electricity goes off the generator comes on and
provides all my electricity needs. I have a large propane
tank which will run a propane powered generator for a long
time. It only runs the gas stove/oven. It had 42 percent
in it when I bought the cabin and after a year of using the
stove/oven it has 41 percent now. It will last the rest of
my freaking life running only the stove/oven.

Nadegda

Nov 21, 2018, 8:32:24 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 19:12:03 -0500, Stinky Gleggrg Hell, Fleabitten
Rapist and Polluter polluted:

> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:02:13 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>On 2018-11-21 4:47 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:29:03 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> <...>

>>> Last year January was the coldest month. The first part of the month
>>> had two weeks of single digit and below freezing weather. Also had
>>> about 14" of snow in two different falls.
>>>
>>> Got snowed in for three days. Then the electricity went out for about
>>> six hours one time. It's a good thing I had a nice big kerosene heater
>>> ready to go.
>>>
>>i deal with it all the time plus they're raising all the lines here ,
>>so the big mining trucks can fit and they turn the power off ,
>>no phone , no entertainment go do outside chores
>
> I think I shall have to build a nice cozy outhouse where I can light a
> kerosene heater when I'm sitting on the wooden seat with the hole in it.
>
> We had an outhouse on the Missouri farm where I grew up and it was nice.
>
> We have a shared well here that needs grid electricity to run. When the
> electricity goes out there is no water either. Can't flush the toilet.
>
> So, a cozy outhouse would be the cat's meow.
> It's just too cold squatting on the cedar bucket outside when it's well
> below freezing and the creek is frozen so there's no place to dispose of
> the feces.

So, as we all suspected after you lost your bote to Irma's wrath, the
creeks, streams, and rivers near your new digs are not safe from you
defiling them with ... well, normally the next two words would be "human
waste", but then for that to apply in your case you'd have to be human,
wouldn't you?

I sincerely hope that dumping feces into the rivers is illegal in your
state and you get caught.

Nadegda

Nov 21, 2018, 8:35:43 PM11/21/18
"... and the pig enjoys it".

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 21, 2018, 8:37:59 PM11/21/18
Perhaps life would be better for you if you tried
minding your own business.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving. (Do you do that in Canada?)

mixed nuts

Nov 21, 2018, 8:50:31 PM11/21/18
On 11/21/2018 7:03 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> All there is biased, slanted and erroneous data
> proffered by global warming kooks who mostly
> make it up and/or throw out any data that doesn't
> support their bogus claim.

You should write the definitive paper proving the truth of your
assertions, using bible quotes, while selling food buckets on tv which
can also be used for pooping, for people who are victims of climate
change. Then you could win a special Presidential Prize Medal for being
a very smart and loyal boy and then you'll have enough money to buy
several jets and several yachts which can travel the world while you
spread the Word in the silent language of god (which is unspoken
American - same as Jesus).

--
Grizzly H.

Wally W.

Nov 21, 2018, 9:28:28 PM11/21/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 10:34:14 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate! In article <pt4216$1mm3$4...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>

><)--->
><)--->On 11/21/2018 11:24 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
><)--->> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:09:11 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
><)--->>
><)--->>> You now have permission to freak out:
><)--->>>
><)--->>> https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/10/un-says-climate-genocide-coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html
><)--->>
><)--->> A big steaming pile of speculation with not one iota of proof
><)--->> followed by this:
><)--->>
><)--->> ". . .proposing the imposition of a carbon tax many, many
><)--->> times higher than those currently in use or being considered
><)--->> - they propose raising the cost of a ton of carbon possibly
><)--->> as high $5,000 by 2030, a price they suggest may have to
><)--->> grow to $27,000 per ton by 2100. Today, the average price
><)--->> of carbon across 42 major economies is just $8 per ton."
><)--->>
><)--->> These idiots a proposing a tax on carbon at an upper rate
><)--->> of almost 3,000 percent.
><)--->>
><)--->> Lunacy, total lunacy! Teh kensitard is a lunatic.
><)--->
><)--->I'm stone cold sober. That's what the math says it might take to save
><)--->civilization.
>
>Except that's guaranteed to ruin civilization. You treat "The Math" as
>if it were some sacred cow, yet no one has the capability to ascertain
>what "The Math" of such a complex issue even is.

Gotta love it: ***The*** math and ***The*** science.

Black-and-white thinking greenies are so polarizing in their
statements about the absolute truth they possess ... until they are
both wrong and surprised when "it's worse than we thought."

Fly Tape

Nov 21, 2018, 10:40:51 PM11/21/18

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 19:12:22 -0600, "Fly Tape" <f...@tape.invalid> wrote:
>>"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote:
>>
>>> I think I shall have to build a nice cozy outhouse
>>> where I can light a kerosene heater when I'm
>>> sitting on the wooden seat with the hole in it.
>>
>>Shit, don't you have a bathroom in your cabin for you cedar bucket? Wow,
>>just wow!
>
> My cabin has a bathroom with flush toilet, shower/bathtub
> sink with hot and cold running water but if the electricity
> goes out the well pump stops pumping then there's no water.
>
> I'm thinking of getting a little 12KW back-up generator so
> when the electricity goes off the generator comes on and
> provides all my electricity needs. I have a large propane
> tank which will run a propane powered generator for a long
> time. It only runs the gas stove/oven. It had 42 percent
> in it when I bought the cabin and after a year of using the
> stove/oven it has 41 percent now. It will last the rest of
> my freaking life running only the stove/oven.

So you don't cook, and microwave all of your Hungry Man Dinners?

Checkmate

Nov 22, 2018, 12:56:38 AM11/22/18
Checkmate! In article <bp1b0s....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...

<)--->
<)--->On 2018-11-21 3:11 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
<)--->> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:08:56 -0500, benj <benj...@gmail.com> wrote:
<)--->>
<)--->>
<)--->> <...>
<)--->>
[...]

I tried to tell the Nadsington Twins that fuck all can be done about it,
but they continue to yammer about it anyway.

--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller
Copyright © 2018
all rights reserved

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda

Checkmate

Nov 22, 2018, 12:57:18 AM11/22/18
Checkmate! In article <bp1cma....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...

<)--->
<)--->On 2018-11-21 3:21 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
<)--->>
<)--->> You moron! Global warming is a hoax. It doesn't
<)--->> exist except in the warped *carbon tax the hell
<)--->> out of 'em* liberals' thick and prominent brow-ridged
<)--->> skulls.
<)--->>
<)--->> LOL
<)--->>
<)--->
<)--->
<)--->come up here to the real wilds of the world and i'll show you ,
<)--->until you do that any point you try to make is moot

I don't like him.

Checkmate

Nov 22, 2018, 12:58:48 AM11/22/18
Checkmate! In article <bp1h74....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...

<)--->
[...]

Watch out, Gurgle's trying to slurp you now.

Checkmate

Nov 22, 2018, 1:02:09 AM11/22/18
Checkmate! In article <pt50v7$m5o$1...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...

<)--->
<)--->Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
<)--->On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 19:12:03 -0500, Stinky Gleggrg Hell, Fleabitten
<)--->Rapist and Polluter polluted:
<)--->
<)--->> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:02:13 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
<)--->>>On 2018-11-21 4:47 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
<)--->>>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:29:03 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
<)--->>>>
<)--->>>> <...>
<)--->>>>
[...]

Mister Thrifty needs a 12 KW backup generator for a single-wide trailer.
LOL! I can run my entire house with half that.

Checkmate

Nov 22, 2018, 1:13:49 AM11/22/18
Checkmate! In article <1nyn6hq.1m3jrqaf6s8frN%snip...@gmail.com>,
snip...@gmail.com says...

<)--->
<)--->% <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
<)--->
<)--->> On 2018-11-21 4:57 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
<)--->> > % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
<)--->> >
<)--->> > [...]
<)--->> >
<)--->> >> global warming is real and i've seen it in action ,
<)--->> >> the only reason i'm not part of the alert gang is ,
<)--->> >> because i already know fk all can be done about it and ,
<)--->> >> i'll be dead before the real action starts
<)--->> >
<)--->> > Exactly so.
<)--->> >
<)--->> > Party on, do0ds.
<)--->>
<)--->> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qx0I2tyTI>
<)--->
<)--->Righteous, Reverend.

https://youtu.be/MJCaFe1yamg

Libtard

Nov 22, 2018, 1:14:13 AM11/22/18
If you don't want commentary on what you say, you shouldn't post it to a
public unmoderated Usenet group, jackass.

> Anyway, Ha<SLAP!>

Someone nominate this creep for something. Or I will.

--
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

Libtard

Nov 22, 2018, 1:15:10 AM11/22/18
The giant vibrating buttplug takes 6 KW.

Nadegda

Nov 22, 2018, 1:16:46 AM11/22/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 20:37:56 -0500, Stinky Gzlllrgzl Hell, Fleabitten
Rapist gzlllrgzled:
Perhaps you shouldn't be posting to a public newsgroup if you don't want
other people weighing in, kook.

benj

Nov 22, 2018, 6:37:18 AM11/22/18
As usual Nads adds nothing to conversation.

mixed nuts

Nov 22, 2018, 6:45:45 AM11/22/18
On 11/22/2018 6:37 AM, benj wrote:
> As usual Nads adds nothing to conversation.

Does that make you sad? Would you like a nice warm bowl of buckwheat?

--
Grizzly H.

%

Nov 22, 2018, 8:43:30 AM11/22/18
he doesn't even have a cabin he lives in a bachelor apartment in an
assisted living building

%

Nov 22, 2018, 8:44:33 AM11/22/18
On 2018-11-21 6:20 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 19:12:22 -0600, "Fly Tape" <f...@tape.invalid> wrote:
>> "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote:
>>
>>> I think I shall have to build a nice cozy outhouse
>>> where I can light a kerosene heater when I'm
>>> sitting on the wooden seat with the hole in it.
>>
>> Shit, don't you have a bathroom in your cabin for you cedar bucket? Wow,
>> just wow!
>
> My cabin has a bathroom with flush toilet, shower/bathtub
> sink with hot and cold running water but if the electricity
> goes out the well pump stops pumping then there's no water.
>
> I'm thinking of getting a little 12KW back-up generator so
> when the electricity goes off the generator comes on and
> provides all my electricity needs. I have a large propane
> tank which will run a propane powered generator for a long
> time. It only runs the gas stove/oven. It had 42 percent
> in it when I bought the cabin and after a year of using the
> stove/oven it has 41 percent now. It will last the rest of
> my freaking life running only the stove/oven.

that will make 4 generators he'll have ,
he's already claimed he has 3 different kinds

%

Nov 22, 2018, 8:45:45 AM11/22/18
he hasn't even lived there for a year

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 22, 2018, 9:34:18 AM11/22/18
In the cold season I use the gas oven to heat
the Hungry Man and other prepared dinners so
the heat can also heat up the cabin. Waste not
want not.

%

Nov 22, 2018, 9:38:06 AM11/22/18
is that why you keep telling me its not cold

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 22, 2018, 10:26:51 AM11/22/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 22:02:05 -0800, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>

>Mister Thrifty needs a 12 KW backup generator for a single-wide trailer.
>LOL! I can run my entire house with half that.

Shows how you know nothing about modern inverter generators.

These new-fangled contraptions are governed. When they don't
have a load or much of a load they throttle down to an idle.
Only when they have a big load such as a 220V furnace heating
element do they need to throttle up. So, they are very economical
and quiet and, unless there is a big load, they barely use any
propane at all.

Under normal use such as lights, fans, fridge, computers, TV, etc.
they are very efficient. Electric water heater element will cause
them to throttle up a little. So, it's better to install one that's a
little larger than needed and which runs slowly than a smaller one
that has to run faster.

I pity the stars if you are really an electrician to them...

Sergio

Nov 22, 2018, 11:53:17 AM11/22/18
On 11/21/2018 1:40 PM, mixed nuts wrote:
> On 11/21/2018 2:17 PM, Sergio wrote:
>>> And yet, people who have, at best, a layman's understanding of the math,
>>> physics and chemistry involved are absolutely capable with biblical
>>> certainty of saying that the math, physics and chemistry are absolutely
>>> wrong.
>>
>> only "biblical certainty" ?  WTF is that ?
>
> Absolute truth.  Absolute morality.  Inerrant in all matters, you dumnass.

So you are saying with 'absolute truth' that math, physics and chemistry
are absolutely wrong ?

I didn't know you were a religious nutcase

Checkmate

Nov 22, 2018, 11:54:46 AM11/22/18
Checkmate! In article <q9idvdd3b8tiqt13j...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

<)--->
<)--->On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 22:02:05 -0800, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
<)--->
<)---><...>
<)--->
[...]

You could heat your shit shack with a birthday cake.

Sergio

Nov 22, 2018, 11:55:41 AM11/22/18
On 11/21/2018 1:25 PM, mixed nuts wrote:
> On 11/21/2018 1:59 PM, % wrote:
>> if i take 50 to the 268 road will i find hill house
>
> I don't know.  I think you have to catch 101 south from 50 to get to 268.

he wants "BIBLICAL CERTAINTY",
not the results of your random neuron firings.

Sergio

Nov 22, 2018, 12:04:54 PM11/22/18
so, Nads the fat horsie shares her feedbag of buckwheat w bj, on
Thanksgiving!

Ma...@thruhikinggear.com

Nov 22, 2018, 12:17:46 PM11/22/18
On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 8:09:17 AM UTC-8, kensi wrote:
> You now have permission to freak out:
>
> https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/10/un-says-climate-genocide-coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html
>
> --
> "To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain
> the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy." ~David Brooks
> "I get fooled all the time by the constant hosiery parade
> in here." ~Checkmate

Climate genocide? That sounds like a complete crock of shit, not to mention an unscientific argument. What happened to those 50 million climate refugees? http://ethicsalarms.com/2011/04/17/global-warming-advocates-flunk-ethics-and-credibility-again/

Michael Ejercito

Nov 22, 2018, 12:44:41 PM11/22/18

"Nadegda" wrote in message news:pt4svo$m5o$1...@dont-email.me...

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:48:11 -0600, Bob Robertson wrote:

>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:09:11 -0500, kensi
>> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>You now have permission to freak out:
>>>
>>>snip
>>
>> You now are or<SMACKAKOOK!>

>Except that kensi does not take orders from kooks like you. Kooks like you
>take orders from your Usenet Ladies and Mistresses instead. And as one of
>them I now command you to self-spank in some way.

The kensi bitch is a fool.

Climate genocide?

Yeah, this is so screams scientific truth!

No wonder Chris Morton called climate change Lysenkoism.

https://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/06/foreigners_see_president_trump.html#vf-11000109963048

"Climate change" is just another left wing political pseudo religion like
Lysenkoism. If you have to lie about the data, it's for a reason. Trofim
Lysenko, for his personal aggrandizement, destroyed Soviet agriculture to
the point where it could never recover. Like him, the Al Gores of this
world want to destroy the U.S. economy for their own benefit.

And here is Jack Marshall.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2018/11/15/late-and-fevered-ethics-musings-11-15-18-pardon-hillary-and-more-surprises/

2. Again, this is why climate change skeptics are right to be skeptical. In
a paper published Oct. 31 in the journal Nature and garnering the usual
“what’s the matter with you idiots the evidence is overwhelming we’re doomed
DOOMED!” coverage by the news media, researchers claimed to have found that
ocean temperatures had warmed 60% more than outlined by the United Nation’s
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. However, mathematician Nic Lewis
posted a critique of the paper, writing that “The findings of the … paper
were peer reviewed and published in the world’s premier scientific journal
and were given wide coverage in the English-speaking media. Despite this, a
quick review of the first page of the paper was sufficient to raise doubts
as to the accuracy of its results.”

Ooops! He was right. Co-author Ralph Keeling, climate scientist at the
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, took full blame and thanked Lewis for
alerting him to the mistake, which I would attribute to mass confirmation
bias. Keeling said they have since redone the calculations, finding the
ocean is still likely warmer than the estimate used by the IPCC. However,
that increase in heat has a larger range of probability than initially
thought — between 10 percent and 70 percent, as other studies have already
found. “Our error margins are too big now to really weigh in on the precise
amount of warming that’s going on in the ocean,” Keeling said. “We really
muffed the error margins.”

It is not “climate change denial” to reject over-hyped apocalyptic
predictions when the entire climate-change field continues to make
predictions and projections that are constantly shown to be not reliable or
accurate.

Here is something Paul w. Schelcht noted.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2018/10/30/morning-ethics-warm-up-10-30-18-scary-ethics-stories/#comment-574937

So now it’s 12 years? Sheesh, how many times are they going to move the goal
posts?

How much time do we have? Pick ’em!

HOURS: Flashback March 2009: ‘We have hours’ to prevent climate disaster —
Declares Elizabeth May of Canadian Green Party

DAYS: Flashback Oct. 2009: UK’s Gordon Brown warns of global warming
‘catastrophe’; Only ’50 days to save world’

MONTHS: Prince Charles claimed a 96-month tipping point in July 2009

YEARS: 2009: NASA’s James Hansen Declared Obama Only First Term to Save The
Planet! — ‘On Jan. 17, 2009 Hansen declared Obama only ‘has four years to
save Earth’ or Flashback Oct .2009: WWF: ‘Five years to save world’

DECADES: 1982: UN official Mostafa Tolba, executive director of the UN
Environment Program (UNEP), warned on May 11, 1982, the ‘world faces an
ecological disaster as final as nuclear war within a couple of decades
unless governments act now.’

MILLENIA: Flashback June 2010: 1000 years delay: Green Guru James Lovelock:
Climate change may not happen as fast as we thought, and we may have 1,000
years to sort it out’

Global Warming Tipping Points are like the time/temperature on neon Bank
signs; I’d allow more attention if they were all saying the same thing.

Chris Morton pointed out that dissenters are being bullied to the point of
murder.

http://www.cleveland.com/obrien/index.ssf/2017/03/scary_global-warming_stories_c.html#vf-11000109417551

Anyone who wants to understand the "climate change" scam ought to Google the
name "Trofim Lysenko".
What he did to Soviet agriculture, "climate change" cultists are trying to
do to the entire economy of the United States.
If you have to lie and bully (to the point of murder) dissenters, it isn't
"science".

And Jack Marshall mentions Adam Weinstein.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2014/03/30/lets-adopt-adam-weinsteins-values-and-arrest-adam-weinstein/

If you think slowing down the political (it’s not objectively scientific, of
course) steamroller on climate change policies is deadly, just examine the
history of what has transpired when dissenters like “Rush and his
multi-million-dollar ilk in the disinformation business” were intimidated
and punished by the state for daring to challenge conventional wisdom
declared by The One as “fact.” Tally up the millions upon millions
slaughtered, liquidated and starved to death by Stalin and Mao; you don’t
even have to add in Hitler’s casualties in World War II. Will the entirely
speculative effects of global warming be more deadly than that? I can only
guess, but I do know how deadly suppressing free thought, research, debate
and dissent has been, because I’m not relying on computer models.

Does Adam, or for that matter, his hero Torcello, actually know how accurate
climate change models are? Could he even read one? I doubt it. I’ve read his
bio and education; like Torcello, he not a climate expert, or even a
scientist. How then can this unimpressively educated, narrow-interest
journalist be so sure that the scientific majority on this subject that he
barely comprehends at an Al Gore level (that is to say, “Duh”) is so right,
when so many other scientific conclusions have been proven so wrong?

He can’t. He just wants to end the argument by threats and force, that’s
all. Just like authoritarians, dictators, bullies and tyrants always have,
even though Weinstein presumably knows the carnage and horror the
enslavement of human thought has always wrought.

By Adam Weinstein’s own logic, there should be a law to protect us against
him.

All of this shows that climate change is a hoax.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com

kensi

Nov 22, 2018, 1:42:56 PM11/22/18
On 11/22/2018 12:44 PM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> "Nadegda"  wrote in message news:pt4svo$m5o$1...@dont-email.me...
>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:48:11 -0600, Bob Robertson wrote:

>>> You now are or<SMACKAKOOK!>
>
>> Except that kensi does not take orders from kooks like you. Kooks like
>> you take orders from your Usenet Ladies and Mistresses instead. And as
>> one of them I now command you to self-spank in some way.
>
> The kensi bi<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>

Hey, Nadegda, does foaming out a 140-line climate-denial screed using
the wrong sock qualify as a "self-spank"?

*snicker*

Nadegda

Nov 22, 2018, 3:41:05 PM11/22/18
On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 13:42:49 -0500, kensi wrote:

> On 11/22/2018 12:44 PM, Michael Ejercito wrote:

coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html

>>> Except that kensi does not take orders from kooks like you. Kooks like
>>> you take orders from your Usenet Ladies and Mistresses instead. And as
>>> one of them I now command you to self-spank in some way.
>>
>> The kensi bi<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
>
> Hey, Nadegda, does foaming out a 140-line climate-denial screed using
> the wrong sock qualify as a "self-spank"?

I believe so.

> *snicker*

<snicker>

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 22, 2018, 4:16:46 PM11/22/18
On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 06:44:34 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>

>that will make 4 generators he'll have ,
>he's already claimed he has 3 different kinds

Wrong! It was you claiming three different kinds . . .
of VD. LOL.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 22, 2018, 4:19:24 PM11/22/18
On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 08:54:42 -0800, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You could heat your shit shack with a birthday cake.

Only if it had 116 candles on it like your last birthday cake.

Smackdown.

Checkmate

Nov 22, 2018, 5:00:40 PM11/22/18
Checkmate! In article <pt5hfk$tet$6...@news.mixmin.net>,
lib...@sandernistas.edu says...

<)--->
<)--->On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 20:37:56 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
<)--->
<)--->> On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 01:32:23 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<)--->> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
<)--->>>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
<)--->>>On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 19:12:03 -0500, Stinky Gleggrg Hell, Fleabitten
<)--->>>Rapist and Polluter polluted:
<)--->>>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:02:13 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
<)--->>>>>On 2018-11-21 4:47 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
<)--->>>>>> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:29:03 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
<)--->>>>>>
<)--->>>>>> <...>
<)--->>>>>>
[...]

How bizarre! "Libtard" posted almost the exact identical words just two
minutes before you. Having said that, I strongly agree with "both" of
you.

<)--->
<)--->> Anyway, Ha<SLAP!>
<)--->
<)--->Someone nominate this creep for something. Or I will.

Go for it. Is there an Unarmed Rapist award or something along those
lines?

Skeeter

Nov 22, 2018, 6:41:20 PM11/22/18
In article <pt7490$m5o$1...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 13:42:49 -0500, kensi wrote:

>coming-but-its-worse-than-that.html

>>> The kensi bi<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
>>
>> Hey, Nadegda, does foaming out a 140-line climate-denial screed using
>> the wrong sock qualify as a "self-spank"?
>
>I believe so.
>
>> *snicker*
>
><snicker>

There is no 140 line screed. You lied also.

pandora

Nov 24, 2018, 6:33:22 PM11/24/18
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 23:57:16 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

> % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> global warming is real and i've seen it in action ,
>> the only reason i'm not part of the alert gang is , because i already
>> know fk all can be done about it and ,
>> i'll be dead before the real action starts
>
> Exactly so.
>
> Party on, do0ds.

Party while we can. I'll bring the wine and cheese.