Re: right to life=right to self defense

Michael Ejercito

Jul 9, 2020, 10:26:14 AM7/9/20
On Friday, March 11, 1994 at 6:57:58 AM UTC-8, Christopher Morton wrote:
> As quoted from <2lp14f$s...@news.duke.edu> by d...@duke.edu (Darryl Hamilton):
>
> > In article <1994Mar11.0...@research.nj.nec.com> beh...@syl.nj.nec.com writes:
> > >
> > > According to Kleck, those who resist armed intruders by using a
> > >gun are injured or killed HALF as often as those who resist by ANY OTHER MEANS,
> > >including passivity.
> >
> > Well I have to look that up for myself. I'm just going by what I see/read in the news media.
>
> That's an interesting approach, kind of like trying to determine the actual
> intelligence and character of Black people by watching "Birth of a Nation"....

Tragically, this is still true today, twenty-six years later.

All of this virtue signaling I see about #BlackLivesMatter and #DefundThePolice is being done because the media tells these signalers that is the IN thing now, not because these signalers really believe it.

The next time the media focuses on a story of some kids gunned down in front of a school during a drive-by shooting by gangbangers, so many of these same people who are calling for defunding the police today will call for more "common sense" gun control, more stop-and-frisk, more cops to go to the ghetto and disarm the gangbangers.

And they will not care how many black men are suffocated to death by these cops via a knee to the neck!

Michael