Bucket, kick, ding

Ken Johnson

Apr 9, 2013, 8:41:49 PM4/9/13
Thatcher has died, surrounded by fawning servants, in the luxurious Ritz Hotel in London.

Thank you, God. I trust that in Hell some furnace has been heated seven times more than it was wont to be heated.

The damage Thatcher did on Earth was so great that it may never be repaired. I don't think I'm alone in feeling as though a great, reeking albatross has been cut from around my neck. I actually cheered the radio as the newsreader read the headline.

Ken Johnson

nikolai kingsley

Apr 9, 2013, 9:16:34 PM4/9/13

> I don't think I'm alone in feeling as though a great, reeking albatross
> has been cut from around my neck. I actually cheered the radio as the
> newsreader read the headline.

"There's nothing like the feeling of knowing you've made a difference to someone's life, even if that difference is a lifetime of nightmares and a fortune in therapy bills."
- Marilyn Manson

Ken Johnson

Apr 11, 2013, 8:52:23 PM4/11/13
On Wednesday, 10 April 2013 02:16:34 UTC+1, nikolai kingsley wrote:

> "There's nothing like the feeling of knowing you've made a difference to
> someone's life, even if that difference is a lifetime of nightmares and a
> fortune in therapy bills."
>
> - Marilyn Manson

Up and down the country Thatcher's death has been spontaneously celebrated at countless jubilant street parties, attended by those unable to contain their joy at her demise. In Brixton the local party appears from the news report to have been broken up by police with attack dogs. The Scottish police have more important things to worry about, and a particularly good party took place on George Square in Glasgow. I'm sorry I missed it.

Ken Johnson

Nikolai Kingsley

Apr 11, 2013, 9:23:38 PM4/11/13

> and a particularly good party took place on George Square in Glasgow.
> I'm sorry I missed it.

there is going to be one hell of a party when Lil'Kim relinquishes
control of Best Korea. everyone will be there, and they'll all bring a
plate and a bottle and a pc with porn on it.

there will be iphones for everyone. it could turn into a permanent Party
State, to replace the party they just got rid of.

--
Small groups should do art for each other,
and stay out of the media as much as possible,