Re: Howard Rollins AIDS Tragedy: Spent Last Sad Days Dressed As Woman!

Message has been deleted

nicotin...@hotmail.com

Mar 24, 2015, 9:43:38 PM3/24/15
there was no need to print all these ghastly details. What are you trying to do here? take away a man's dignity when he's gone and can't defend himself? The public doesn't need to read about his gurgling or gushing blood. If this story is true, then yes it is sad, but this was his private business. I wish I hadn't come over here and read this.

wcp...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2015, 3:33:33 PM4/27/15
Regardless of how he lived -- or died -- Rollins and Adolph Caesar were perfect in "A Soldier's Story." Two great talents gone too soon. R.I.P. -- both of them.

gkwa...@caldwell.edu

Apr 27, 2015, 10:28:19 PM4/27/15
Ever since I came to the USA NEARLY 15 years ago from Africa,In the heat of the night has Ben my favourite TV show.and as a former journalist Vigil has always been a great inspiration to me.I had always wondered why I could not find him in today's acting circles u til I read this tonlght.I si ply cannot stop crying and ask myself why Vigil.why.as far as I am concerned he will forever be one of the greatest actors who ever lived.May his soul rest in perfect peace.

ozieg...@gmail.com

May 12, 2015, 7:35:55 PM5/12/15
I love the television show "In The Heat of The Night" and I still look at the reruns. I love Howard Rollins as Vigil Tibbs. So sad as to how he died and may he soul rest in peace and in God's Arms.

lewisb...@gmail.com

May 24, 2015, 8:26:00 PM5/24/15
Why would anyone disrespect such a great actor
No matter what he did in his personal life he was The Black actor that changed the game on tv
My prayers to his family and GOD has his son with him now

burr...@yahoo.com

Jun 11, 2015, 5:29:06 AM6/11/15
Jealousy, envy he whooped y'all Ass so bad 20 years later you still can't see. Britain. And Asia. Spend all their lives hiding and defeating Africans, your reign of terror is over! Howard was the greatest of his time. He stood for Justice that's what history left. He fought for justice for family. In ragtime. Its not safe for Gods gifted, anointed and chosen children. We don't belong here. God put each race in their nations so they can be special. Not in this athiest , devil whorshippers, harry potter, ancient Asia witch craft criching tiger hidden dragon murderers the whole world except for our race. The doors of heaven in shut to the ungodly. Food only goes to the righteous, holy, boldly that's why we were bought to this ungodly country America. Howard is too good for america. The dress only speaks of this country sickness. We don't belong here. We belong in the Holland. Far away from witch culture. You steal kill and destroy you have monkeys to the kingdom of God. Thatsvwhy you fill your prisons with jealousy and envy. Take us back home not put in prisons. Take Africans to Africa. Not sell your drugs on the street cause Asia running police systems. The same system that had terrorize the world "Rome" continue today with help and envy of Asia who continues to chase and rob the holy people. Kings you don't desire Christ children. We are not fighters we the meek shall inherit the earth. The corrupt shall be taken away.

james...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2015, 1:46:11 AM6/17/15

All the people in denial need to accept it. He was a sick bastard leading a double life. And he paid with his life.

machia...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2015, 9:45:26 PM7/3/15
People sure have some sick fantasies about Howard and God. I say leave them both alone, Gods got enough to keep busy and Howards done eough.

awys...@gx.camden.k12.ga.us

Jul 14, 2015, 3:35:18 PM7/14/15
On Sunday, December 15, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, TheCallan wrote:
> [...]
> a woman and strut his stuff. When people called 'Hi Howard,' he'd say,
> 'Excuuuse me! I'm Tooraloora Goldfarb.'"
> But near the end, the crossdressing masquerade was just pathetic,
> say neighbors.
> "The saddest thing I ever saw," says neighbor Marcie Hirsch, "was
> when I dropped off some groceries. Howard was eating Haagen-Daz, wearing
> a dress and blonde wig and watching reruns of his show.
> "He said, 'There's my character, Virgil Tibbs. I'm totally
> opposite. But I;m so dammed believable. I must be real good at what I
> do.' And he was."
> He'd pose in his gowns in front of a full length mirror,
> straightening his seams and adjusting his false boobs, say friends.
> "He had six wigs on stands, four blonde, a brunette and a
> readhead," says Franco. "There were beads strung ftom doorways and posters
> from his movies, Ragtime, A Soldier's Story, and Heat.
> "By his bead was a picture of himself with his mom and his sister,
> Hattie. He told me, 'They've always been there for me. I kiss their
> picture and say God bless mom and sis, everynight.'"
> The brilliant actor was devestated by his fall from the TV heights
> after repeated drug and drink arrests led him to being dropped from the
> hit series in 1993, which also starred Carroll O'Connor.
> Howard beat his addictions to cocaine and booze, say pals, but
> they'd taken a shattering toll on his health.
> "He used to sob, 'I love Carroll O'Connor,'" says a pal. "'He's
> the only one who fights for me.'
> "He lived hoping for the call that would give him another break,
> but it never came."
> As the virus ravaged Howard's body, Bright became so worried that
> he started to visit the stricken actor three times a day.
> Depressed and lonely, Howard was worn out by constant hiccups, the
> result of a deadly body infection. Climng to the actor's loft bedroom at
> 1 p.m., Dec. 7, Bright "heard this gurgling and saw a vision of hell."
> "Howard was stretched out on his back in his bed, gasping for air
> and staring blankly at the ceiling.
> "I said, 'Howard, can you speak?' But he didn't respond. I tried
> to lift him but his chest just rattled and he gurgled, as though his
> insides were about to pour out.
> "I called the paramedics. As they lifted him from the bed, the
> gurgling grew louder and blood started pouring from his mouth and nose.
> 'He was drowning in it. They stuck tubes down his throat and
> started pumping the blood out of his lungs into small plastic sacs.
> "It spattered everywhere. The floor was covered in blood.."
> Rollins agent Rozanne Gates told GLOBE that he died of "bacterial
> infection from septic shock due to complications from lymphoma," adding
> that "the AIDS rumor was never substantiated."
> The tormented actor's body was sent to his hometown Baltimore --
> not to be buried in his favorite dress, but creamated.
> His loving sister Hattie Fields said: "My brother's home for the

Such a lie! He died of leukemia you idiot!

foreva...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2015, 4:31:56 PM7/20/15
Very Well Said...Thank You.
A Howard Rollins Fan Forever

TheCallan

Dec 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/15/96

rrams...@gmail.com

May 31, 2013, 11:40:28 AM5/31/13
I Think That Is Real Sad They Way He Died And Lived.

rainr...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2013, 11:28:50 AM9/17/13
Get your facts straight and the things you posted is not accurate I am his his niece and you will be hearing from my lawyer

luvja...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2013, 3:01:10 PM9/23/13
Whether this is true or not...We have always had respect and love for Howard Rollins, Jr. You people need to concentrate on your own issues and let the dead rest in peace. Howard Rollins, Jr. was a brilliant actor who will always be remembered by millions through film and tv...can you say the same.

fp.motiv...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2014, 10:14:51 PM4/25/14
Such sad story..always wondered what happened to him

robertck...@gmail.com

May 23, 2014, 12:22:24 PM5/23/14
Report not abuse
This guy's could have been a great person in life, who knows.....Although he is such a horrible actor in this southern shot show, I came on line thinking I would have found stories of him and bubba doing each other on set....it all makes sense now

laurie...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2014, 6:26:47 PM8/3/14
This is all such lies, to dishonor this great actor in this way. Even Gays are allowed to die in and with dignity, and since this author presents no proof of his acquisitions in my opinion he is simply a liar. Believe what you like, but this carp is a absolute lie.

kamor...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2014, 7:52:57 AM8/17/14
As a child Howard Rollins was my favorite in the heat of the night.and for whatever reason he died doesn't give anyone the right to judge him.we all are God's children. God seen his child getting weak so he called him home.r.i.p. Howard we love and will miss u very much.to the Rollins family u have my deepest sympathy. And I will b praying for the lost souls that just destroyed this man's name. Remember only God can judge.

wda...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2014, 1:11:19 PM9/20/14
I have and I still am watching in the Heat of the Night and what does it matter what he died from he was a great actor and I will always remember him as Virgil Tibbs. And that is all that should matter people are still uneducated about Hiv and AIDS.

sherro...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2014, 12:19:00 PM10/4/14
Unfortunately not a lie. I've read this over and over. Carroll o'Connor did his best to help him..

elvi...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2014, 4:02:47 PM11/9/14
It does not matter how Howard Rollins lived his life. Except sadly he went before his time. I still watch In The Heat Of The Night, and still love Virgil n Althea Tibbs. Did hate that at the end they had them separate. Anyway, I love this actor and thought he was marvelous. No matter what, I hope he is resting in peace.

kingm...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2014, 6:53:08 AM11/23/14
On Sunday, November 9, 2014 1:02:47 PM UTC-8, elvi...@gmail.com wrote:
> It does not matter how Howard Rollins lived his life. Except sadly he went before his time. I still watch In The Heat Of The Night, and still love Virgil n Althea Tibbs. Did hate that at the end they had them separate. Anyway, I love this actor and thought he was marvelous. No matter what, I hope he is resting in peace.

if mother nature had intended for man to breed man ( because that's what sex is for, you can use it and adapt to whatever you want but the purpose is to procreate ) it would have made it possible to procreate with the same sex. ( now I'm all for getting rid of women, don't get me wrong on that ) until science can get rid of the need for opposite sex, we're stuck with a harsh reality.

Bogus

Nov 26, 2014, 9:52:16 PM11/26/14
On 2014-11-23 11:53:07 +0000, kingm...@gmail.com said:

> On Sunday, November 9, 2014 1:02:47 PM UTC-8, elvi...@gmail.com wrote:
>> It does not matter how Howard Rollins lived his life. Except sadly he
>> went before his time. I still watch In The Heat Of The Night, and still
>> love Virgil n Althea Tibbs. Did hate that at the end they had them
>> separate. Anyway, I love this actor and thought he was marvelous. No
>> matter what, I hope he is resting in peace.
>
> if mother nature had intended for man to breed man ( because that's
> what sex is for, you can use it and adapt to whatever you want but the
> purpose is to procreate )

Whose purpose?

> it would have made it possible to procreate with the same sex.

Similarly, God did not intend vegetarianism: If god didn't intend for
animals to be eaten, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

> ( now I'm all for getting rid of women, don't get me wrong on that )
> until science can get rid of the need for opposite sex, we're stuck
> with a harsh reality.

We're already disregarding "mother nature" by having sex, the sweeping
majority of the time, for pleasure, not for intentionally making
offspring. Since "mother nature" clearly intended us to have lots of
sex for pleasure he intended us to have sex with anyone and anything
else into which our genitals could be put to use.
--
I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use.

hub1...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2014, 2:38:26 AM12/3/14
Wow a shocking story. I watch Heat every day and loved Howard on it. I would never have guessed he was gay and a crisscrossed. I guess that shows he was a pretty good actor. He is totally believable. I retired after 30 years in law enforcement so I know about police. Does anyone know did he have a wandering eye or other eye issue? It appeared his eyes did not track together. Not judging just curious.
I have never been a fan of gay people, but I do enjoy watching Howard every day. His tv wife in Heat I wondered if she did not come back when Howard did as a lawyer if she had a problem co-starting with Howard because of his problems or why she did not return to the show???

lisa.w...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2014, 3:08:28 PM12/7/14
I loved Howard Rollins Jr. He was a wonderful actor. I hope he is resting in peace.

hub1...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2014, 1:07:03 PM12/9/14
I appreciate your story. I would never have guessed he was that way. I was a sex crimes investigator and people who act in that manor usually had been sexually or physically abused as a child. Are you aware of anything about that?
I also have a question, did Howard have a wandering eye? It appeared so on Heat of Night.
I very much enjoyed his roll in Heat. I was so sad to hear of his death.
I am curious as to his feelings towards police after playing one and how he felt about white people.
Any personal information would be appreciated. Thank you very much. Kyle

hub1...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2014, 1:14:16 PM12/9/14
I was so sorry to hear of Howard's death and offer my condolences to all his family members.
I enjoyed his acting very much. I watch Heat of Night everyday and would never have guessed he was gay. I don't care if he was just think he was so convincing as a straight family man.
I he have a wandering eye? It appeared so on Heat of Night? I am so interested in his life if you would be willing to share anything. Thank you and I hope Howard is at rest. Kyle

olufe...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015, 4:27:58 PM1/12/15
People need to mind there own business and leave the judging to God.who's to say that any of the derogatory things that have been said about this man character is true.

olufe...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015, 4:29:05 PM1/12/15

olufe...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015, 4:29:11 PM1/12/15

olufe...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015, 4:29:11 PM1/12/15

olufe...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015, 4:29:28 PM1/12/15

s66...@aol.com

Jan 14, 2015, 10:33:34 AM1/14/15
On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 at 9:52:16 PM UTC-5, Bogus wrote:
> On 2014-11-23 11:53:07 +0000, kingm...@gmail.com said:
>
> > On Sunday, November 9, 2014 1:02:47 PM UTC-8, elvi...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> It does not matter how Howard Rollins lived his life. Except sadly he
> >> went before his time. I still watch In The Heat Of The Night, and still
> >> love Virgil n Althea Tibbs. Did hate that at the end they had them
> >> separate. Anyway, I love this actor and thought he was marvelous. No
> >> matter what, I hope he is resting in peace.
> >
> > if mother nature had intended for man to breed man ( because that's
> > what sex is for, you can use it and adapt to whatever you want but the
> > purpose is to procreate )
>
> Whose purpose?
>
> > it would have made it possible to procreate with the same sex.
>
> Similarly, God did not intend vegetarianism: If god didn't intend for
> animals to be eaten, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

You got it all twisted about the aforementioned statement, because you are twisted, First of all God did intend Vegetarianism because in the beginning Adam was not killing anything that God had created to Eat and survive, In the beginning God did not create anything to die, God did not create anything for man to have to kill, In the beginning God created flesh which is meat for eternity If you read Biblical History it was forbidden for God's people to eat flesh it was a Pagan, heathen and barbaric practice to eat flesh (meat) but due to the advent of sin Death and Flesh (Meat) eating came to be practiced and at first God Forbidden man to eat flesh but as time when on God lifted that statue

Bogus

Jan 14, 2015, 6:12:59 PM1/14/15
On 2015-01-14 15:33:33 +0000, s66...@aol.com said:

>> Similarly, God did not intend vegetarianism: If god didn't intend for>
>> animals to be eaten, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.
>>
> You got it all twisted about the aforementioned statement, because you
> are twisted,

I disagree, therefore I am broken. You disagree therefore you are
unbroken. Cool logic.

> First of all God did intend Vegetarianism because in the beginning Adam
> was not killing anything that God had created to Eat and survive...

In the beginning "Adam" wasn't doing his taxes or riding a bus.
Therefore God did not intend us to do taxes or ride buses. Your logic
is wiggly.

> In the beginning God did not create anything to die, God did not create
> anything for man to have to kill, In the beginning God created flesh
> which is meat for eternity If you read Biblical History...

You've got a problem separating history and the bible, as well as God
and a book written by many people over many centuries and these
centuries were thousands of years after the evolution of mankind.

I have a book two, so I suppose I could make sweeping statements about
what God intends or doesn't intend. But I'm not an idiot, so I'll pass
on that.

dbsum...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2015, 6:35:27 AM2/8/15
I lived in Rockdale County Ga. at the same time they filmed In the heat of the night. I went to DUI school with Howard Rollins and was paired up with him in class. We got to know each other pretty well. He was a really awesome guy and he opened up to me and told me things that I'm sure he never told anyone else. We were both admitted alcoholics. One thing he told me that really stood out that I can relate to. The burn when you take that first shot.... That's alcoholism. He also gave me a laser pointer. Only big money people had laser pointers back then. I was fucking thrilled. Dude was cool in my book

chris...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2015, 6:33:32 PM2/22/15
"the things you posted is not accurate I am his his niece"

If you are indeed Howard's niece, it wouldn't hurt to correct inaccuracies.

I always liked Howard's character on Heat of Night (is on TV now) and that's how I'll remember him. I know I saw him in something else years ago but can't recall what it was - that was when I looked him up the first time and saw there were some things in his life (mostly I thought about the drinking as I was hooked up til 7 years ago). Anyway he was a good guy and I hope he's resting in peace.

speckl...@yahoo.com

Feb 23, 2015, 8:02:42 PM2/23/15
I watch reruns of In The Heat of The Night and love the show.
Harold Rollins just added so much to the episodes and was a great actor.
I hate he struggled so much but I am glad he does not suffer any longer.
He is really missed though by many, many people who loved his work.

speckl...@yahoo.com

Feb 23, 2015, 8:04:52 PM2/23/15
On Friday, May 23, 2014 at 11:22:24 AM UTC-5, robertck...@gmail.com wrote:
> This guy's could have been a great person in life, who knows.....Although he is such a horrible actor in this southern shot show, I came on line thinking I would have found stories of him and bubba doing each other on set....it all makes sense now

You are an ass gnat and have no reason to speak on any subject today or any day.

keadria...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2015, 7:46:04 PM2/25/15
He who is without sin cast the first stone

trca...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2015, 10:02:23 PM3/8/15
I don't think that being homosexual, cross dressing or anything else listed in this piece is derogatory or defamatory. If it is true it is his story. I love Virgil Tibbs, just finished watching an In The Heat Of The Night marathon.

trca...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2015, 10:03:03 PM3/8/15

trca...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2015, 10:03:11 PM3/8/15

lesev...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2015, 10:40:29 PM3/11/15
Holland Howard Rollins was a great actor I loved watching him on TV I still watch him everyday I watch the reruns of him over and over the life he led that with his life but he was a great actor his family should be very proud of him

wa6...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 9:37:04 AM3/29/15
Ignorance truly has no color bounds twat.

pamela...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 9:48:01 PM3/29/15
I don't care what he died of
He was a great actor
On in the heat of the night

cm27...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 10:00:20 PM3/29/15
What the fuck?

cm27...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 10:01:02 PM3/29/15
He was a terrific actor!!!!

donellwi...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2015, 9:09:00 PM4/4/15
On Sunday, December 15, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, TheCallan wrote:
> [...]
> "I said, 'Howard, can you speak?' But he didn't respond. I tried
> to lift him but his chest just rattled and he gurgled, as though his
> insides were about to pour out.
> "I called the paramedics. As they lifted him from the bed, the
> gurgling grew louder and blood started pouring from his mouth and nose.
> 'He was drowning in it. They stuck tubes down his throat and
> started pumping the blood out of his lungs into small plastic sacs.
> "It spattered everywhere. The floor was covered in blood.."
> Rollins agent Rozanne Gates told GLOBE that he died of "bacterial
> infection from septic shock due to complications from lymphoma," adding
> that "the AIDS rumor was never substantiated."
> The tormented actor's body was sent to his hometown Baltimore --
> not to be buried in his favorite dress, but creamated.
> His loving sister Hattie Fields said: "My brother's home for the

i got to meet Mr Rollins in 1984, i was a bellmen in Nasville TN., i checked him into his hotel room, him and his road manager, he was really a nice guy, even spent time to talk to me and ask me about the city, and evited me to have a drink, but i didnt because i was working at that time, as far as this story , i think you have to look at the suorse , i mean the "GLOB" is not the MOST reliable paper out there, and this is about MR Rollins, not about GOD or being a crossdresser, why evey time on things like this some one always bring up somthing to start a disagrement about somthing that has not really anything to do with the preson or the story, i guess we all like confrentation,to me he was just a good guy and a great actor, R.I.P. Howard Rollins JR.

ddmos...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2015, 5:21:22 AM4/25/15
Does he have any offspring?

brendafr...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2015, 3:33:02 PM8/6/15
He was one of the most enjoyable actors, I stopped watching in the heat of the night when he left.Rest in Peace Mr. Rollins.

stevenpr...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2015, 12:25:08 PM8/9/15
Howard Rollins...love ya REGARDLESS...MY FAVORITE LINE FROM A SOLDIERS STORY....I KNOW WHERE I AM....CLASSIC

kimgd...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2015, 2:22:34 PM8/12/15
you're lucky you didn't accept the offer to have a drink. that's usually how it starts. then you wake up and your asshole is raw and sore.

fair...@aol.com

Aug 16, 2015, 11:28:21 AM8/16/15
Jesus, you sound like a lonely moron.

gumbyjac...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2015, 8:28:01 PM8/20/15
May he rest in peace. His story helps us who are afraid of what the aids disease has done

inge...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2015, 10:13:02 PM10/11/15
Truth shall set you free. In my mind, truth is always best, even when it's not pretty or hard to take. May he rest in peace and be well remembered.

desi...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 4:19:27 PM11/17/15
I agree. Howard was a great actor and I enjoyed watching him. His personal life was just that (his).

desi...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 4:20:52 PM11/17/15
I agree

goldra...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2015, 9:58:44 PM11/22/15

One of the most brilliant African-American male actors that I have ever seen in my life. I was greatly saddened by his death. I truly loved him as the wonderfully talented person that he was, and I will never forget him.

goldra...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2015, 10:17:12 PM11/22/15
He was a great and highly-talented actor; but you - who are nothing, would not be expected to know anything about that.

cshei...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2015, 9:14:03 PM12/27/15
Don't believe it

genuin...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2016, 8:46:13 PM1/1/16
You could tell he was getting sick in the last episodes. The world lost a great talant. R.I.P.

naile...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2016, 10:05:41 PM1/17/16
What's the true story niece

pittma...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2016, 12:24:45 AM2/4/16
I still watch in the heat of the night every day.love some Virgil Gibbs
Regardles of how He died or how He lived his life
.luv some bubble an Jamison too.i hve hear da story bfore an how chief Gallespie was der for him
Still luv u Virgil R I P

pittma...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2016, 12:24:46 AM2/4/16

allanb...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2016, 9:34:05 AM2/19/16
I WAS CONFIRM BEING CURE OF HIV BY DR.ODUDU HERBAL TREATMENT

dr.dudu has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cure with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you dr.odudu for bringing back happiness to my life again. thanks you so much friends that has join me to thank dr.odudu for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and property, and most especially to you DR.ODUDU THANKS and if you want to get reach to dr.odudu here he his email dr.oduduh...@gmail.com phone him or whatsapp true this contact +2348101571054

A MIRACLE TESTIMONY FOR WHAT DR.ODUDU HAS DONE FOR ME!!

i dont really just kown how to esplaine to the own world that GOD has use dr.odudu to save the life of humans who has be infected with this HIV VIRUS, There are herbal therapies that could totally eradicate this virus from thbe body meanwhile there has been proofs and lots of testimonies to that effect. i was planing to get marriage, due to the confirmation from me and my boyfriend by our medical doctor i was comfier haven HIV , it was a surprise to me and i was confuse because i don't no how i get this virus, my boyfriend never still let me go because will where seriously bolt in love, and will where bolt looking further on how i should get rid of this virus, so a friend of my boyfriend referred him to one herbal doctor called Dr. ODUDU from Africa who cured her mom from genital herpes and told my boyfriend that he could cure me from HIV. so my boyfriend told me about it and At first i never believed until we did made contact with him on whassap and told us not to worry that he will help us out, so it prepared the treatment and posted it down to us through Air flight Courier delivering Services Company. But to my surprise it work and my doctor confirmed it too that i am negative, in that moment i was so very very very surprise. so me and my boyfriend bolt get marriage with happiness and joyful, it is just so amazing is this a miracle who could ever even believe that a herbal medicine can cure HIV, if you have any problem or you are also infected with HIV or any disease please i beg you with the name of GOD kindly contact DR.ODUDU now with his Email: dr.oduduh...@gmail.com whassap +2348101571054 or call him on +2348101571054 contact him on your virus issue and come and give out your own testimony to the world also.

THANKS SO MUCH DR.ODUDU FOR EVERYTHING MOST SPECIALLY FOR THE HAPPINESS THAT YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO MY LIFE!!

francis...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2016, 5:01:10 AM2/20/16
N THE GREAT ILLUINATI GROUP

HELLO EVEYONE THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY.JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI CALL +2348101571054 AND GET RICH WE PROVED MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT ARE MEMBER SO WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN NOW SAY BY BY TO POVERTY AND GET 18MILLION AFTER INITIATION CALL GREAT MAN IN NIGERIA +2348101571054 whatsapp us on +2348137162683 or eamil;;francis...@gmail.com If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age. * You must have full access to the internet. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they %u2019ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame and 18millionusd we be give to you ask a new member. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back. * The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is"We don't talk about the Illuminati"so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email?. francis...@gmail.com call +2348101571054 Do not play mind games that is how when i want to join the illuminati i was think if this is going to work until i met this right man and call him;'; +2348101571054 thank the great illuminati?

month of being a member of Illuminati
i got promotion that same month in my working place and
within a year i was promoted thrice in my working place to
the extend of being a managing Director i never know how
to thank this church of Illuminati and today am rich as my
friend also, and also the one that surprise me most was that
i got an accident with my new car and the car was right off
but i still survive the accident and nothing happen to me i
really thank you people Illuminati. so i just want to share to
the world that this is real and it have help me and work for
me so if you want to become a member i can direct you to
the person who will lead you into the court of richness and
you will never be poor again, know that it only a member in
the Illuminati that can initiate ymy name is i really want Dawson to share my testimony on how i
became an Illuminati member, through my friend. i was
moving with my friend for more than 10 years and he have
been getting rich everyday and even giving me money but
he never told me the secret of his success until a day i was
frustrated to let him know that he should help me also that
was when he open up to me and tell me that he was a
member of the Illuminati that he have been in the court for
more than 10 years that his riches and protection came
from this court.so i told him to let me be into the court but it
not an easy task to be a member but i was finally initiated
into the devil church of the Illuminati and i was confirm in
there church. after a ou into the church of
illumination you can contact one of the agent today phone call
+2348142705931 they will tell you how to join,once again
you can call this +2348101571054. or Email us at francis...@gmail.com

Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested email mr frank Francis Danella at francis...@gmail.com or call +2348101571054.

francis...@gmail.com OR whatsapp us on +2348137162683 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!!

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

If you are interested call the agent now +2348101571054 or send your e-mail to francis...@gmail.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

palmer...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 2:18:40 PM2/22/16
A very special man. Passionate,true actor. Miss you Mr.Rollins.

palmer...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 2:19:50 PM2/22/16

palmer...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 2:19:52 PM2/22/16

palmer...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 2:19:52 PM2/22/16

palmer...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 2:19:57 PM2/22/16

palmer...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 2:20:03 PM2/22/16

floyzells...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 3:57:11 AM3/6/16
before there was Denzel Washington there was Howard E Rollins. Ragtime A Soldier's Story two of the greatest movies ever made. Thank you Howard for your greatness you will live forever rest in peace my love

jodysin...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 11:16:25 AM3/6/16

jodysin...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 11:16:35 AM3/6/16

jodysin...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 11:16:41 AM3/6/16

jodysin...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 11:16:50 AM3/6/16

jodysin...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 11:16:57 AM3/6/16

jodysin...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 11:17:27 AM3/6/16

jodysin...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 11:17:32 AM3/6/16

jodysin...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 11:17:44 AM3/6/16

jodysin...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016, 11:17:51 AM3/6/16

davidha...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2016, 9:24:05 PM3/27/16
On Friday, May 31, 2013 at 11:40:28 AM UTC-4, rrams...@gmail.com wrote:
> I Think That Is Real Sad They Way He Died And Lived.

i have never knew that howard rollins was ur uncle i have always watched him on in heat of the night and was always thrilled about the way he carried himself on there telling chief gillespie how t was with blacks..wish i could have met him n person,a real strong black man. im david from new jersey still watching all of there episodes until this day.

wjeff...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2016, 7:15:47 PM4/6/16
Bulshizzit

charn...@gmail.com

May 22, 2016, 8:32:28 AM5/22/16
I loved him on the heat of the night as I love all of the other characters. They all made the show because they all are great actors. I was sad when Virgil & Althea left the show and I was sad when the show ended. But I'm glad the reruns still come on & I always look forward to the marathons. We all, famous, well known & popular, or unknown have things we struggle with. We all have a demon, 2, or 3 we wrestle with. Some of us are blessed enough to run to God for help, deliverance,salvation, & find that He breaks chains, free the captive, & gives liberty. But unfortunately, some of us will never know this. That's why those of us who do must pray for each other, love one another, show compassion, even we don't understand because we have to remember, someone prayed for us, someone loved us, & someone never gave up on us. The whole in the heat of the night cast is loved and missed.When people still watch a classic show like this one, what that says to me is,they were all great. And keep doing what you're doing on the haves and the have nots Hanna because I love your character and I look forward to next mth when the new season starts.:-)

sear...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2016, 2:29:02 PM6/15/16
I said that earlier.

rallya...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2016, 7:04:32 AM6/23/16
U a dickhead

djwri...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2016, 3:35:01 PM6/28/16
I still love Howard Rollins and watch in the heat of the night almost every day. He still look so very handsome It makes me feel sad that he left so soon but GOD is a forgiving GOD and I pray that he is resting in peace. RIP Detective TIBBS . You are still touching lives.

sfitzpa...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2016, 12:11:24 PM7/3/16
I agree. I watch it every day. I'm watching it now. He was a very good actor.

drolaheal...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2016, 6:43:09 PM7/6/16
Hello , my name is Vanessa and am from the united state,i want to use this medium to thank the great Priest Aziba who save my life by curing my Hiv which almost took my life. i have spent all my life savings trying to get medical cure but all my effort seem to be invalid, until i came across a testimony on net on how the great doctor has save other peoples life so i decide to contact him for help which he did and today am so happy to say to the world that am free for the dangerous virus HIV, so to anybody in the same line with me or have any other disease should contact the great doctor on his E-mail:priestazibas...@gmail.com Website:priestazibasolutioncenter.webs.com

drolaheal...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2016, 6:43:39 PM7/6/16

lbisco...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2016, 1:16:32 PM8/30/16
I love In the Hear of the Night, but mostly because of Caroll O'Connor And Alan Autrey. I watch the reruns everybody Chance I get. But I could do with out knowingly All this about Howard Rollins. He was good as Virgil Tibbs. May God have mercy on his soul.

lake...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2016, 4:18:39 PM8/31/16
Damn. Could you repeat that?

burjsro...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2016, 10:04:51 AM9/29/16
wasn't a big fan of "IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT" but loved him in "A SOLDIER'S STORY". i'd heard rumors about him and now i'm sad hearing that he died alone. i have lost a few friends from AIDS, and am dealing with it myself(25years). what he was or wanted to be in private, was his business and none of us can judge. he was a great actor. and i'm sure a loving person. RIP Howard-your legacy lives on in all that you left us.

Burjs

virginias...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2016, 1:29:45 PM10/4/16
I loved the man, the actor, the person. I am not at all shocked by the ignorant comments made here, there unfortunately will always be haters and all I can hope for is that their hate eats them alive. I apologize to his family for this entire posting by the globe and hope that they have sued them for detailing the very personal and HIPPA protected details about his medical conditions and details of his death. Shame on all of you bible thumping haters! Let the man rest in peace as he has suffered enough on this earth. Love Always
Virginia Stewart

rose...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2016, 1:36:16 PM10/18/16
I agree on the ignorance of people on this subject...when it is all said and done GOD'S WORD WILL BE THE FINAL JUDGEMENTIONED AND IT IS PLAIN ON THE SUBJECT OF PERVERSIONS AND SEXUAL IMMORALITY. And for the comment about GOD not creating animals to be eaten by man...don't pick and choose the facts....in OT..yes..animals were to afford 'companionship' for ADAM...but after Adam and Eve 'sin' to disregard GOD'S LAW, part of the it punishment was to toil the soil and hunt meat for food....that's when he told them which meats they could eat...the meat/eating law HE changed when the NT came into effect...but HIS LAWS ON SIN, IMMORALITY ETC DID NOT CHANGE AND NEVER WILL even for the "let's do whatever feels good' people.....when they face judgement (and the certainly will), no excuse will be acceptable for a repeatedly and conscious immoral conduct of life.

msfay...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2016, 3:17:10 PM11/9/16
He's in hell now.

msw...@gmail.com