Who are the Murabitun?

Othman The Italian

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

BISMILLAHIR-RAHMANIR-RAHIM

The Murabitun sect has for over 25 years used Islam and his people as
a trampolin to launch freemasonic projects. Its founder, scottish Ian
Dallas alias Shaykh Abdalqadir al-Murabit, has been an infiltrate
working closely with right wing neo-nazis and the royal colonial
family of England. The damage they have inflicted on the Muslim Ummah
almost can't be measured: in Spain they have sold the mosque they ran
for over a decade to the vatican, ignoring the offers put forth by
local Muslims; in the UK they attempted a similar act with the Norwich
Ihasan mosque, but they were promptly stopped by the local Muslim who
reacted by all possible means.

Ian Dallas has held secret meetings with ex-CIA agents, freemasons and
notorious satanist; his litterature is full of reference to the works
of such people. He went as far as stating that:

-- the light of Allah is BLACK,

-- Allah is everywere,

-- the the ummah went astray with Abu Hanifah,

-- Abu Hanifah might have poisoned Ja'far as-Siddiq,

-- The blackstone of the Ka'bah is in reality the Templars' Holy Grail,

-- Hitler was a Muslim,

-- Saudis are fire-worshippers because they trade in oil,

...and much more. The incredible thing is that for so long he got away
with it! But then a small group of his follower understood that things
were wrong and turned against him: they exposed the whole truth,
working against all odds. Now, after a long struggle, the full text of
this explosive exposure-book is available on the Net:

http://www.sinet.it/Islam/murabit/dall-00.htm

,,,,don't miss it. Before it gets censured!!! After all: you have
been affected too!!

AbdulraHman Lomax

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

as-salamu 'alaykum.

I lived for a time, in 1978-79, in Tucson, with the followers of the
shaykh, AbdulQadir, and edited and helped to publish a number of books
by him. I was ejected from the community rather abruptly, an event
which I very rapidly came to appreciate with deep gratitude. I caution
my reader against jumping to conclusions about this.

The majority of the people whom I knew as AbdulQadr's people at that
time subsequently left or were thrown out. But I did follow up the web
site suggested by Othman and apparently some of the people, especially
among the English fuqara, are still with the shaykh. ("Fuqara"
literally means "the poor," but it is used to indicate the followers
of a shaykh.)

But what really fascinates me is that, in the United States at least,
quite a few of the most knowledgeable Muslims have been associated, at
one time or another, with AbdulQadir, some quite closely. AbdulQadr
encouraged his followers to pursue their education in traditional ways
(at al-Azhar and elsewhere) and he also attracted Muslims who were
already well-educated and knowledgeable in the diyn.

So when I saw the article on the Murabitun, which is the name by which
his followers are now known, I immediately followed up on it and
downloaded the documents at the site. I was immediately struck by one
oddity: the style of the writing seemed familiar.

It does, in fact, resemble the style of AbdulQadr himself. I am
drawing no conclusions from that fact.

oth...@sinet.it (Othman The Italian) wrote:

>The Murabitun sect has for over 25 years used Islam and his people as
>a trampolin to launch freemasonic projects. Its founder, scottish Ian
>Dallas alias Shaykh Abdalqadir al-Murabit, has been an infiltrate
>working closely with right wing neo-nazis and the royal colonial
>family of England.

The article claims that the origins of Ian Dallas are unknown.
Probably that is true for him, but Ian Dallas was fairly well-known
before he accepted Islam. In the film "Don't Look Back," Bob Dylan
mentioned him: "There is only one interesting man in England, and it's
that man Dallas." Dallas also played the magician, I am told, in the
most famous Fellini film, the name of which escapes me at the moment.

But I never heard him talk about his pre-islamic life, nor much about
himself at all.

>The damage they have inflicted on the Muslim Ummah
>almost can't be measured:

Well, can it or can't it be measured? Does that mean that it is very
great or very small?

>in Spain they have sold the mosque they ran
>for over a decade to the vatican, ignoring the offers put forth by
>local Muslims; in the UK they attempted a similar act with the Norwich
>Ihasan mosque, but they were promptly stopped by the local Muslim who
>reacted by all possible means.

In Spain, I hope they got a good price.

There are dark implications in the charges. AbdulQadr is called an
"infiltrate" (the grammar in the announcement is not as good as on the
web page); this is, frankly, ridiculous. He is the leader of a cult,
no doubt, and it might be possible that he is "working with the royal
colonial [sic] family" in England, but, if so, it would be either
calling them to Islam, or working with some of them after they have
accepted Islam, or doing business as one would do business with a
leading family in a country where one is active.

If a mosque is waqf, it is somewhat offensive that it be sold, but the
owner of a building has a right to sell it. Presumably, if they sold a
building, they had the right to sell it, else the building was not
sold at all.... And that a building is sold to the Vatican (whatever
that means: does it mean the Catholic Church or some agency thereof?)
is pretty irrelevant.

>Ian Dallas has held secret meetings with ex-CIA agents, freemasons and
>notorious satanist; his litterature is full of reference to the works
>of such people. He went as far as stating that:

And now we come to the meat of the charges. Essentially, the charge is
that AbdulQadr is a Sufi. Shocked, I'm shocked....

>-- the light of Allah is BLACK,
>-- Allah is everywere,
>-- the the ummah went astray with Abu Hanifah,
>-- Abu Hanifah might have poisoned Ja'far as-Siddiq,
>-- The blackstone of the Ka'bah is in reality the Templars' Holy Grail,
>-- Hitler was a Muslim,
>-- Saudis are fire-worshippers because they trade in oil,
>...and much more.

Some of these are quite interesting. About the "light of Allah," what
color is it *not*? The one about the Templars is fascinating.
AbdulQadr may or may not have said any or all of these things at one
time or another, though I somewhat doubt that he said "Allah is
everywhere." However, AbdulQadr was known for saying pretty much
whatever needed to be said to shake his people out of their
complacency.

> The incredible thing is that for so long he got away
>with it! But then a small group of his follower understood that things
>were wrong and turned against him: they exposed the whole truth,
>working against all odds. Now, after a long struggle, the full text of
>this explosive exposure-book is available on the Net:

What odds? How difficult is it to write a piece and put up a web page?

I have not read much of the piece yet, just the first screen of each
page and then a fair amount of the postface, a piece by a disgruntled
follower -- for a short time -- of AbdulQadr who clearly has not
integrated his experience.

> http://www.sinet.it/Islam/murabit/dall-00.htm

> ,,,,don't miss it. Before it gets censured!!! After all: you have
>been affected too!!

It would be pretty effective, if one actually fears that there might
be some censorship, to post each of the chapters here on s.r.i. But
this fear of censorship betrays the paranoia which permeates the book.

Yes, I have been affected, yes, al-hamdu lillah.

I doubt that I would be Muslim today if not for AbdulQadr, though, of
course, Allah is the doer of what he intends. In his company and in
the company of his followers, I experienced what might be possible in
a Muslim society, and then the whole thing was demolished, and I was
left to try to rebuild it on my own. This, I think, is his project.

Those who remain attached to him, one should be aware, are not
necessarily his true followers. When he told me that I "must" leave,
one of his followers said to me, "Don't pay any attention to that,
just hang around and in a few weeks it will all blow over." I was
astounded to hear this.

AbdulQadr had told the story of a faqir of Al-Alawi, I think it was,
who was told by his shaykh something like "Go away," and the man
travelled for the rest of his life.

He once sent two question to the zawiya for the assembled fuqara to
consider. "Are you hobbits, and do you want to change?" (The reference
is to Tolkien's little creatures of comfort and habit.)

The fuqara solemnly considered the question, and decided to send back
the message, "Yes, and Yes." But there was one dissent. I said, for
me, the answer was "Yes, and No." After all, if I wanted to change,
surely I would be changing....

I think I may have previously written in s.r.i. how I was asked to
leave, but it might have been in private e-mail, so here it is:

I was put into retreat by AbdulQadr, to make hadra. At first, I was
not told how long this would go on. I was simply told to stand and
make dhikr from fajr to maghrib, and then recite a certain litany
until 'isha, and to continue this until further notice. During the
day, other fuqara were sent into the room to stand with me.

Now, I had an image of myself as pretty much of a wimp. But I was
amazed to find that, after an hour or two with me, the other fuqara
had to stop. They could not keep up.

But, after the first half of a day and the next full day, I was
beginning to be pretty sore. And I had business matters which had not
been turned over. Anyway, in the middle of the night, I left the
retreat and walked home, a few miles away. Shortly thereafter, a
message arrived from AbdulQadr. I was to meet him at the zawiya. So I
went there and was told that the instructions were that I was to drink
a quart of water and have a meal with some meat and wait for him to
arrive. Not much later he showed up, and we were left alone.

He said "Don't worry, I expected you to walk out. But I thought it
would take three days." (Actually, when the khilwa started, I had
thought, I could do this for three days, then I'll have to leave
because of the business.)

But I said to him, "I've been thinking ..." He seemed a bit surprised.
"... You told everyone, the other day, that you have been assuming
that we have a contract, and that we must tell you if we do not have a
contract. Well, we do not have a contract."

I was referring to "contract" as it is understood in law, which means
an agreement between two or more parties where one will do A in
consideration of another doing B. It is the essence of a contract that
the respective duties be clear. If they are not clear, there is no
contract, and it is of the essence of a contract that it cannot be
entered into unilaterally. I did not mean that I was not willing or
did not *want* to have a contract, but was only indicating that it was
not clear.

AbdulQadr's immediate response was, "you must leave." Then he said,
"It is a shame. You were so close...." Then he said, "You must not
talk about fana." And then he said to go out and eat the meal which
had been prepared for me.

So I went out and ate, and the muqaddim (who was subsequently to
become another refugee from the fuqara) came and sat with me, and we
talked. I said, "when a baby is born, if you try to pull the cord out
of the mother too quickly, you can kill the mother." The muqaddim then
went in and spoke with AbdulQadr. He came out shortly and said,
"AbdulQadr has three messages for you:"

(1) When you explain a metaphor you kill it."
(2) You are teaching without knowledge.
(3) You must leave immediately.

When I went home, I found that the fuqara who had been living with me
had abruptly moved out. I went to my business, which was being run by
fuqara, and it had a note on the door, "closed for the day, sorry for
the inconvenience." I sent a letter to AbdulQadr, I forget what I
wrote, probably some bubbles rising from my nafs, and it was returned
unopened.

A year or so later, I was travelling in California and I passed
through Santa Barbara, where Harun Sugich was living. He had been the
muqaddim in Tucson before, somewhat mysteriously, he had been replaced
by the man mentioned above. He told me that a few weeks after the
incident described, AbdulQadr told him, "I don't know what AbdulRahman
was talking about. I don't have a contract with anyone."

Harun gave me a phone number for AbdulQadr who was then in Los
Angeles. I called it and one of the English fuqara answered. I said
that I had a message for AbdulQadr. He asked me what it was, and I
said, "As-salamu 'alaykum." The man left the phone for a moment, and
then came back. He said, "AbdulQadr returns your salaam and says that
whatever you do, you will find success."

This was, I think, in 1980. I have had no further contact with
AbdulQadr.

When the company of the fuqara was taken from me, I was left with
nothing but Allah. How could I be other than grateful?

When I was with the fuqara, we spent most of our time sitting around,
drinking tea, and talking about how superior Islam was over all the
kufr around us. But when I was left to myself, I started to actually
read the Qur'an, to put my time into its company. I left Tucson, sold
my business (which was a minimum-wage trap for me) for a debt owed,
found a new profession (which still supports me and my wife and allows
me the time to write), went through personal changes, numerous and
extensive, and am still travelling. Perhaps we'll show up in
Philadelphia, perhaps not.

My greetings to the fuqara. Surely the Messenger is found with the
fuqara.

AbdulraHman Lomax
mar...@ioa.com
P.O. Box 5123