we the Rabbis of Orthodox Judaism

נפש בר יוכהאי

Dec 31, 2017, 1:41:45 PM12/31/17
So, we the Rabbis of Orthodox Judaism took a concerning look at the effects of the LGBTQ on the congregations of the Jews. We could see the lessening of morals and unjustified justification of sodomy and various other behavior that reduces civilizations for termination. Now judgement has come on mankind and we pray HaShem spares his people the Jews.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 31, 2017, 2:04:30 PM12/31/17

"נפש בר יוכהאי" wrote in message
I pray for the Judenvolk as well.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com

נפש בר יוכהאי

Dec 31, 2017, 2:46:26 PM12/31/17

Dec 31, 2017, 2:49:31 PM12/31/17
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:41:43 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ?????? aka
drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <lilb...@gmail.com> wrote:

>So, we the Rabbis of Orthodox Judaism took a concerning look at the effects of the LGBTQ on the congregations of the Jews.

The jews whose fat jew ani/recti you suck have been promoting and
marketing the GBLTP agenda and same sex 'marriage' in ALL of their
host countries...but notably NOT in Ersatz 'Israeel'.

Why IS that, Y-chi?

HUH?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"

even one word drivel."

נפש בר יוכהאי

Dec 31, 2017, 8:45:07 PM12/31/17
There are normal correct and observant right wing Jews and there are the liberal unobservant left wing Jews that condone the abrogation of the Mitzvoth.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 1, 2018, 9:21:39 PM1/1/18

"נפש בר יוכהאי" wrote in message
HaShem knows what to do with apostates and heretics. See Numbers 25:1-9.