Stars Chart

Bashir

Aug 6, 2013, 2:21:33 PM8/6/13

Any body plz guide me where I may download strs chart from which should
be adjusted according to my location

--
Bashir

Rodney Pont

Aug 6, 2013, 4:11:59 PM8/6/13
On Tue, 6 Aug 2013 19:21:33 +0100, Bashir wrote:

>Any body plz guide me where I may download strs chart from which should
>be adjusted according to my location

Cartes du Ciel, pick your language first then go to the download page.
http://www.ap-i.net/skychart/start

--
Regards - Rodney Pont
e-mail rpont (at) gmail (dot) com

palsing

Aug 6, 2013, 10:43:03 PM8/6/13
On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 11:21:33 AM UTC-7, Bashir wrote:
> Any body plz guide me where I may download strs chart from which should
>
> be adjusted according to my location

Like these?

http://www.uv.es/jrtorres/triatlas.html

OG

Aug 8, 2013, 6:09:04 PM8/8/13
On 06/08/2013 19:21, Bashir wrote:

> Any body plz guide me where I may download strs chart from which should
> be adjusted according to my location

If you're looking for a plain star chart that covers the whole sky,
heavens-above.com is pretty good. You can select your location and get
an all sky star chart with planets etc for any time you choose.

astro

Aug 14, 2013, 11:53:37 PM8/14/13