[G] [BACKSIM] Lt Skyfire + (PNPC) Ens. Greyson -- Quarters Swap (No Tags)

chythar skyfire

Oct 4, 2014, 12:03:39 AM10/4/14
to Garuda IC
(( Skyfire & Greyson's Quarters ))

:: Ensign Greyson was lying on his bunk, taking a nap. He'd just sent his letter off to Core, and didn't feel up to much of anything. Then, the door opened. ::

:: Lieutenant Skyfire came into the room and set his half pip on the desk as he retrieved his box of medals. He opened it up just as Carter came to his senses. ::

Greyson: Chythar! Hey. Um..didn't hear you come in. What's up?

:: Skyfire put the half pip in the box and turned around, a look of surprise carefully masked by the sleep-deprived visage that he had adopted, tonight had been a doozy for him. ::

Skyfire: Oh, nothing much. Just had one hell of a day with patients, a spot of promotion, then more stuff with patients.

Greyson: You're lieutenant now? :: His gaze snapped to CD's collar and noticed the pip, though it didn't register at first. ::

Skyfire: And acting chief of medicine.

Greyson: Gratz. Um....there's...do you have a minute?

:: Chythar blinked and turned around to close his medal box before returning his gaze to Carter. ::

Skyfire: What's up, Carter?

Greyson: :: blushed, then took a breath. :: I wanted to talk to you about some things. Namely, about your saving my injured tail during our first mission.

Skyfire: What about it? To me, it was just part of the job. Not like you owe me anything.

:: The fact that CD was just able to brush it off like it was nothing should have said something to Carter about how interested he was in pursuing a relationship. ::

Greyson: I feel that I do owe you something though. And I've kinda developed a crush on you It may be misplaced gratitude because you saved my life. I don't know what this is.

:: The doc's eyebrows raised. He wasn't interested in another relationship right now. Mostly because he didn't know if he was ready for another one. His discussions with Gabi hadn't been about a sexual relationship, they'd been a casual friends type of discussion where he was learning social techniques. ::

Skyfire: Carter... :: Pause. oO Find the right words. Oo :: You're a good kid. And I like you as a friend. But right now, I'm not in a position to begin a romance. Eventually, that may change...but I need space and time to figure that out.

:: Greyson nodded in understanding, though the last part of his sentence made his eyebrows raise. ::

Greyson: Space?

Skyfire: I'm moving out, lad. You'll be a'right.

Greyson: Right...I'll see you later.

:: CD packed the rest of his stuff in his bag and checks his padd, which displayed his new quarters assignment. Then he headed off for his new quarters. ::

:: Carter sighed heavily and lay back in his bunk, letting it go. Romance with CD wasn't possible. He knew that now. ::

===
Lieutenant Chythar Skyfire
Acting Chief Medical Officer
USS Garuda NCC 73809