Chocfest XVI Lost Property, Pics & HLGCBS

^Tom_

Jan 30, 2011, 6:35:05 PM1/30/11
Hey folks,
thanks to all who came to Chocfest in York on Saturday, I hope you all had
a wonderful day, and we look forward to seeing you all next year.

Please feel free to post links to photographs and post HLGCBBQS in this
thread.

^_

I thought I'd pass on a lost stuff related message from Sam,

Hello everyone!
Just a few items that I hope to re-unite with their owners, left at the
convention yesterday:

A pair of black jogging bottoms
A square black, white and grey floaty scarf
A dark grey knitted sleeveless cardigan ('Crafted', size 10)
Two 'Absolute' rings - one orange, one blue
Three MB thuds, one pink, two black-and-pink
A silver Tesco vacuum flask
The lid off a thermos non-spill mug
A pair of black 'Fat Face' sunglasses
A tube of Avon lip gloss

If you know you have lost any of these things, please get in touch.

Thanks!
Sam

Matthew Tiffany

Jan 31, 2011, 5:17:08 AM1/31/11

oopppsss, i didnt see one had already been started
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qddywzzz4I
me

Aidan

Jan 31, 2011, 11:25:29 AM1/31/11

Highs:

getting some people to try out some of the scarambled v variations stuff
and getting a decent run on film.
deep fried mars bar! (I've always wanted to try one).
and in the show: Jon Peat was sweet and 'a walk in the park' was very
nice. I also enjoyed Mamph and Martin's awesome passing and Matt Green
doing poi!

Lows:

Having to get up at 5:20 to catch the tube across London to get a lift
from James.
The ABBA tribute lasted more than a couple of minutes. It had stopped
being funny by then. After about five minutes it was getting painful.

Goal:

to do some scrambled v variations :)

Crush:

All the people who made chocolate cakes.

Bane:

nowhere to juggle during the games. We might have got another five person
scrambled v variation on film if this wasn't the case!

Surprise:

Lorri had some chocolate cake during the show interval having spent all
afternoon as one of the judges ie tasting all the cakes. That's dedication
for you.

Aidan.

Ben Nic

Feb 1, 2011, 12:31:22 PM2/1/11

Here's a video Rachel made of (mostly) the games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAw4KgiSH78

Was a great day, had a blast :) Roll on BJC!

Ben

P.S anyone interested in hooping should definitely check out Rachel's
profile!