BJC2K congratulations!

Niall Ryan

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
Hello,

This is just to give a big congratulations and thanks to Rob and Lorraine
and all the other organisers of the BJC2K! It was a brilliant convention
(expecially the show!)

From the Irish guys,
Niall, Russell, and David.

Orinoco

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
We the undersigned would also like to say a big thankyou to all the BJC2K
orgs for a superb convention. Especially the show, you have really set the
standard.

My account of the convention should be up on my website by the time you read
this, at:

http://www.twjc.co.uk/archives.html

Kevin, Cora , Dave A, Dave K., Catherine, Dave L.,Helen, Jacqui, Beth, Kim,
Ditta, Bryn, Danny, Catherine, Simon, Laura & me
The TWJC people (tentatively theorising about an festyorg type plunge)

--
Orin
E-mail:

Anton

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
Well done all, top time in York!!

Anton and Jane

Sanjay

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
I'd just like to voice my agreement with the above - it was brilliant
fun! I didn't find out if anything finally did get organised for next
year ...

David

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00
>My account of the convention should be up on my website by the time you read
>this, at:
>
>http://www.twjc.co.uk/archives.html

Thanks alot. But just for the record: Rotterdam is where I come from
and that city is not particulary German. But let's not mention... Ah,
nevermind... ;-)

David

the Pyromancer - manofire at hotmail dot com

Dan The Hat

Apr 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/18/00
Get out of bed Anton!!!!!!

Did anyone see that contact juggler??? He sometimes wears a black cap and has
big red eyes most of the time. He was fantastic!!! I hope he is on the BCJ2K
video.

I aslo heard that Jason Perry and Dave the B might be interested in running
next years BJC. Is that correct???

Good work Rob and all.

KevUU

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
: My account of the convention should be up on my website by the time you:

From your review [thanks a lot :o) ]:

"Just who were the two aerialists on Saturday night who should have been in
the public show?"

Ken & Tina, from Tumblecircus. They were there to be in the show but some
University beuarocracy (very definitely mispelled) got in the way. Shame,
cos I missed their renegade!!!

KevUU
ro...@bjc2k.york.ac.uk or K...@Juggler.net

Rob Stone

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
In article <8divkt$3pl$1...@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>, "KevUU"
<wi...@kwaumsley.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>From your review [thanks a lot :o) ]:
>
>"Just who were the two aerialists on Saturday night who should have been in
>the public show?"
>
>Ken & Tina, from Tumblecircus. They were there to be in the show but some
>University beuarocracy (very definitely mispelled) got in the way. Shame,
>cos I missed their renegade!!!

thats correct they again were met at the Dutch convention which was fun
and again in Dublin and we paid them to go and do the show but the Uni was
not happy about safety and rigging and I think scuppered a top act that
for me was always central to the variety of the show.

I missed their act as well ;-(. they are great people who were as you can
imagine extrememly dissapointed not to be in that show,

-- Rob.

Rob Stone, Psychology, University of York, York, YO10 5DD. 01904 433161

Jason Perry

Apr 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/20/00

Dan The Hat wrote in message <38FC6F9F...@hotmail.com>...

>Did anyone see that contact juggler??? He sometimes wears a black cap and
has
>big red eyes most of the time. He was fantastic!!! I hope he is on the
BCJ2K
>video.

Contact Juggling is for girls Dan, next you'll be wanting club swinging &
poi on the video ;-)

>I aslo heard that Jason Perry and Dave the B might be interested in running
>next years BJC. Is that correct???

The rumour I heard was that next years BJC was going to be funded by an
anonymous benefactor known simply as 'Mr. the Hat' and be totally free to
all and sundry. I believe it is to be held in Chertsey and 'Mr. the Hat''s
mum will make everyone breakfast in bed - which is nice.

>Good work Rob and all.

Yeh, for sure - excellent convention from all the York crew - thanks a
millenium!
Absolutely stunning show. Even without 'Da Man' it would have been the best
show I've ever seen in ten years of BJCs. I only hope that 'Mr. the Hat' can
match it!!

See y'all next year in Chertsey
Jason.

Dan The Hat

Apr 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/20/00
Jason Perry wrote:

> The rumour I heard was that next years BJC was going to be funded by an
> anonymous benefactor known simply as 'Mr. the Hat' and be totally free to
> all and sundry. I believe it is to be held in Chertsey and 'Mr. the Hat''s
> mum will make everyone breakfast in bed - which is nice.

Hello Jason!!!!

I am glad you have finally been released from Brixton prison. I hope they were
not to rough on you in there.

Unfortunatley I cannot run next years BJC because I have been offered a
lucrative deal to go and perform in Las Vegas once a year for the rest of my
life.

So it's been nice knowing you but I am going to go and live in a big house in
the US and if any jugglers come near the place I will have them shot on site.

Long Live King Dan The Hat