Blind Signatures

Cory Geesaman

Dec 17, 2017, 7:03:04 PM12/17/17
to Crypto++ Users
Does anyone know how to implement blind RSA signatures within Crypto++?

Jeffrey Walton

Dec 17, 2017, 8:25:42 PM12/17/17
to Crypto++ Users

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 7:03:04 PM UTC-5, Cory Geesaman wrote:
Does anyone know how to implement blind RSA signatures within Crypto++?

We don't have them at the moment.

We may be able to cut-in some support, but we would need to think about how to fit it.

I would also feel better if I could get a hold of some test vectors, but search is not returning useful results.

Jeff

Jeffrey Walton

Dec 17, 2017, 10:14:55 PM12/17/17
to Crypto++ Users

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 8:25:42 PM UTC-5, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 7:03:04 PM UTC-5, Cory Geesaman wrote:
Does anyone know how to implement blind RSA signatures within Crypto++?

We don't have them at the moment.

We may be able to cut-in some support, but we would need to think about how to fit it.

Until we add some classes to officially support blind signatures you can use this code: https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Raw_RSA#RSA_Blind_Signature

Jeff