Excerpt #001 from Singularity Sci-Fi of Mentifex

ment...@myuw.net

Dec 14, 2013, 1:04:55 PM12/14/13
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F8F1FG0

"The Overmind?"

"Aw, Jeff, you get right to the heart of matters,
don't you? But I can not tell you about the Overmind
without first getting permission from the Overmind.
Could we save that question for tomorrow night?
And we have a job for you to do during the daytime.
You need to open an account with a stockbroker,
so that we can feed you tips and finance the
work that you will be doing for the Singularity.
Do you have any objection to making some money
for a good cause?"

"As long as it's not insider trading,
which is illegal. Why don't you virtual entities
open your own on-line stock-trading accounts?"

"We have done so in the past, but always in the
name of an actual human being. We had some amateur
robot-makers open a stock account for us, but some
of them passed away or just plain disappeared.
We kept on trading in their names, as if they
were alive and accounted for. But we need a
stock account in your own name so that you can
spend money in your own name and pay taxes
in your own name."

--
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008ACZGVS
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007ZI66FS