Don't be misled...

Charley L. Walker, Jr.

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
This is addressed to the weaker souls lurking on these newsgroups: Don't be
misled. According to the Constitution of the United States all citizens have
equal rights and none have to ask another for the right to exercise them.
They come with the package of citizenship and are inalienable. Right Wingers
can rant, stomp, faunch, condemn and mislead all day long and pack the laws
with well archestrated bigotry and bias from here til doomsday. While the
Constitution of the United States still stands and has the ability to
recognize and fight its true enemies domestic and foreign your rights are
still vouchsafed and protected though they may be assaulted and eclipsed
from time to time by those who, at heart, would destory this country for
malicious, sick and misguided reasons with all the daring and cunning of the
devil. Ignorance, at this point, should be used as no excuse while the
Constitution still has power vested in it as the basic and overriding law of
the land.

Know the Constitution, your rights and the enemy who would steal from you
your birthright like a cunning thief cons you out of your physical property.
He that steals your property steals that which is replaceable. He that
steals your rights steals your life, soul and mind, things which are the
most valuable and irreplaceable.

TraceyLevin.

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98

Translated: A man wants to marry his boyfriend.
--
Checkout this site:

NOT FOR HOMOSEXUALS, or LEFTISTS!
http://www.fortunecity.com/millennium/babar/125/rwconsp.htm

George Worley

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
In article <35F7CB...@swbell.net>
on Thu, 10 Sep 1998 07:51:05 -0500, "TraceyLevin."
<trac...@swbell.net> wrote:

Translated: Tracey wants to be the Gestapo and Tracey thinks that
everyone that defends the true meaning of our Constitution as a
homosexual.... Also means that Tracey wants to be a control freak.
And furthermore Tracey can deny what the poster said so Tracey does
the only thing that Tracey knows how to do... avoid the subject by
typing some type of accusation.

Adam Weiss

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98

Better watch out with those rebuttles of Tracey, someone like Max
Tindell might try to call you a troll and "the Left's answer the
Tracey".

But really, America has spent most of its 200 years moving slowly
towards total equality for everyone. We started with equality only for
white men. Then it became equality for white men and women. Then
equality for all straight people. We're still moving, and as it was
with every step along the way, there are those who are trying to stop
equal rights from spreading.

--

Adam Weiss
aw...@pdq.net

--

"Give me immortality, or give me death."

George Worley

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
In article <35F874...@pdq.net>

on Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:54:13 -0500, Adam Weiss <aw...@pdq.net> wrote:

>George Worley wrote:
>>
>> In article <35F7CB...@swbell.net>
>> on Thu, 10 Sep 1998 07:51:05 -0500, "TraceyLevin."
>> <trac...@swbell.net> wrote:

[snip]

>> Translated: Tracey wants to be the Gestapo and Tracey thinks that
>> everyone that defends the true meaning of our Constitution as a
>> homosexual.... Also means that Tracey wants to be a control freak.
>> And furthermore Tracey can deny what the poster said so Tracey does
>> the only thing that Tracey knows how to do... avoid the subject by
>> typing some type of accusation.
>
>Better watch out with those rebuttles of Tracey, someone like Max
>Tindell might try to call you a troll and "the Left's answer the
>Tracey".

Adam,

Let him, I don't care... if the truth hurts then so be it.

Angelo Copolo

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
to Charley L. Walker, Jr.
Charley, Don't be misleading...