OT Best Korea... diplomat checks into rehab

Oren

Jan 18, 2014, 10:59:49 PM1/18/14
_Dennis Rodman checks into rehab center_

[...]

"He later apologized for comments he made in North Korea about a
detained American missionary, saying he had been drinking and was
under pressure as he organized an exhibition game there. He also sang
"Happy Birthday" to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un at the start of
the friendly game."

<http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/01/18/dennis-rodman-checks-into-rehab/>

Will the President please get our soldier returned from the Taliban?

Claim: A U.S. soldier named Bowe Bergdahl has been held prisoner
since being captured by the Taliban in 2009. TRUE.

Read more at Snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/bergdahl.asp#WxDLKgRL1LYuAFUW.99

nestork

Jan 18, 2014, 11:36:15 PM1/18/14

'Oren[_2_ Wrote:
> ;3183785']
> Dennis Rodman checks into rehab center.
> "He later apologized for comments he made in North Korea about a
> detained American missionary, saying he had been drinking and was
> under pressure as he organized an exhibition game there. He also sang
> "Happy Birthday" to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un at the start of
> the friendly game."

The only thing that surprises me here is that Rodman checked himself
into rehab voluntarily.

--
nestork

tra...@optonline.net

Jan 19, 2014, 9:26:06 AM1/19/14
And when he gets done there, he should check himself into the loony
farm, because IMO there is more wrong there then alcohol abuse. Even
when I've been totally drunk, I never wound up singing happy birthday
to my "best friend", the genocidal little Korean maniac.