Korea

1 view

rick_s

Sep 16, 2011, 1:18:42 AM9/16/11
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/14/markets-korea-stocks-idUSL3E7KE0ZB20110914

Oh you know they get nervous every time I play the Chinese card. They
rush in with money. All I said was that China would be glad to lend
everyone money to refinance their debt and become their new overlords.

China was eager to do that.

But that was just to get them off their lazy behinds and get some ready
capital available.

Trade relations are a different thing and that is where lots of
investment can be made. People need to stop thinking all we need to do
is hit enter on the keyboard to fix everything.

If you don't get out there and make trade junkets and have conferences
and trade shows you will get fat and lazy and miss out on good fun and
fresh air.

rick_s

Sep 16, 2011, 1:35:18 AM9/16/11
You see its not that they don't want foreign investment from Asia, they
wanted free money too like everyone else got through quantitative easing.

The people don't want to feel like second class citizens.

rick_s

Sep 16, 2011, 1:43:08 AM9/16/11
Why don't you go to some trade shows and take Best Korea with you, the
manufacturer of the Brown's Gas generator.

You will blow their minds in the west and the farming sector of the
economy will welcome you with open arms and want to buy a million of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ItyiJ1uBUY