Terrorist Gang Murders Innocent Boy. U.S. Army Nowhere to be Found

Michael Ejercito

Mar 27, 2003, 5:27:33 PM3/27/03
About fifty people gathered in front of First Presbyterian Church on
West Bpulvard in los Angeles. The war they weere protesting was not a
war against Iraq, but a war waged on their neighborhood by a terrorist
gang.
This protest came three days after 13-year-old Joseph Arthur Swift,
the latest victim of this war of aggression. He had just come out of
Bible studies class this Sunday when a car with tinted windows driove
down the stereets, and occupants spratyed bullets from wither side.
"they talk about Osama bin Laden," said Swift's grandfather,
William Arbuckle. "there are Osama bin Laden's in my neighborhood.
There are Osama bin Ladens in East Los Angeles. There are Osama bin
Ladens in Whittier and Compton."
The victims' mother, Lorri Arbuckle, told those at the rally that
her boy died in her arms saying he loved her, saying he would be okay.
Najee Ali of Project Islamic Hope said, "I have one message for
these gang members. The murder of Joseph Swift is an act of war
against the community."
And I have a message. You do not go after a rabid junkyard dog with
ASPCA rules. you take the leash off your own bigger, meaner dog. And
since these terrorist gangs have deicded to wage war upon us, we
should unleash the U.S. Army against them, as we should have done
eight years ago.
The cowardly murder of Joseph Swift demands a swift, brutal
response. And the Army is most qualified to deliver such a response.
Congress passed the Ku Klux Klan Enforcement Act and Enforcement
Act in 1871, a few years after the Civil War, which authorized the
President to suspend habeas corpus and use troops to suppress the
Klan. Secretary of the Army Thomas White should use the authority
given to him in that act to send the Army to suppress these terrorist
gangs.
We have the mightiest military machien ever known to humanity. We
should not be afraid to use it to protect those most vulnerable.

Jafo

Mar 27, 2003, 6:05:36 PM3/27/03
As viewed from alt.california, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> The cowardly murder of Joseph Swift demands a swift, brutal
>response. And the Army is most qualified to deliver such a response.
> Congress passed the Ku Klux Klan Enforcement Act and Enforcement
>Act in 1871, a few years after the Civil War, which authorized the
>President to suspend habeas corpus and use troops to suppress the
>Klan. Secretary of the Army Thomas White should use the authority
>given to him in that act to send the Army to suppress these terrorist
>gangs.
> We have the mightiest military machien ever known to humanity. We
>should not be afraid to use it to protect those most vulnerable.

Use of the army isn't necessary.
Just put a bounty on all known gang members.
Payable dead only, no questions asked.

--
Jafo

Michael Ejercito

Mar 28, 2003, 12:17:37 AM3/28/03
Jafo <jafo@_cheetah.net> wrote in message news:<d9f3151ba9c77a2e...@news.teranews.com>...
Interesting. What I am wondering is why the Los Angeles Times
editorial boards nevere came up with this suggestion, or my
suggestion.

Michael

tarras bulba

Mar 28, 2003, 1:41:36 AM3/28/03

"Michael Ejercito" <meje...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> Jafo <jafo@_cheetah.net> wrote in message
> > As viewed from alt.california, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> >
> > > The cowardly murder of Joseph Swift demands a swift, brutal
> > >response. And the Army is most qualified to deliver such a response.
> > > Congress passed the Ku Klux Klan Enforcement Act and Enforcement
> > >Act in 1871, a few years after the Civil War, which authorized the
> > >President to suspend habeas corpus and use troops to suppress the
> > >Klan. Secretary of the Army Thomas White should use the authority
> > >given to him in that act to send the Army to suppress these terrorist
> > >gangs.
> > > We have the mightiest military machien ever known to humanity. We
> > >should not be afraid to use it to protect those most vulnerable.
> >
> >read this carefully and a notmal human being must admit that a person
saying this is insane

Michael Ejercito

Mar 28, 2003, 10:04:23 AM3/28/03
"tarras bulba" <but...@baghdad.tk> wrote in message news:<b60qsl$24$1...@reader10.wxs.nl>...

So it was insane for Congress to pass a law authorizing the
President to use troops to suppress the Klan?

Michael