Is Piccolo His Own Uncle/Father?

Jose Zeta®

Dec 20, 2000, 8:37:19 PM12/20/00
Was Kami Piccolo's uncle or father for that matter? Was Daimo Piccolo
Kami's brother? If Daimo Piccolo was pure evil how come Piccolo was able
to have some good in him? What does he do on Father's Day? How many
birthdays does he celebrate in one year? Now who's older: Piccolo or
Gokou? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
wood?

And another thing; seeing how Kami has special powers to travel into and
out of heaven how come the old Daimou Piccolo hasn't raised some hell up
in hell? You'd think he'd would have figured out a way to communicate
with Piccolo and influence him to do more evil stuff like: "Run for
political office boy!" or "Get into law school son!" or "Become a
dentist!"

Maybe he was so bad that they sent him to the deepest hell. Maybe they
gave him the worst possible punishment: A red tape bureaucrat down in
hell.

Kurirai St. Claude

Dec 20, 2000, 9:30:20 PM12/20/00
>Was Daimo Piccolo
>Kami's brother?

More or less they're kinda like identical twins (in that they share the exact
same DNA, being one being split in two), but not really brothers, since they
are still of one spirit, so they're basically still one guy, inhabiting two
bodies.

>Was Kami Piccolo's uncle or father for that matter?

The new Piccolo is just a reincarnation of the old one, so they're still the
same guy.

>If Daimo Piccolo was pure evil how come Piccolo was able
>to have some good in him?

Richard Simmons can be held wholly responsible.

> What does he do on Father's Day?

Sits alone and bitter in the desert.

>How many
>birthdays does he celebrate in one year?

Seven, just like a dog.

>Now who's older: Piccolo or
>Gokou?

Piccolo, but Goku's been alive for longer than the reincarnated Piccolo.

>How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
>wood?

See above.

******************

"He's your son! It's not a sin to help him once in a while!"
--some guy from Knuckles, I believe his name was Sabre

Gotenkusu-kun

Dec 20, 2000, 11:44:52 PM12/20/00
>Was Kami Piccolo's uncle or father for that matter? Was Daimo Piccolo
>Kami's brother? If Daimo Piccolo was pure evil how come Piccolo was able
>to have some good in him?

They are the same person. One is the good side, one is the evil. Gohan
changed Ma Jr's heart.

>Now who's older: Piccolo or
>Gokou?

Gokuu is younger than Piccolo, but older than Ma Jr.

>And another thing; seeing how Kami has special powers to travel into and
>out of heaven how come the old Daimou Piccolo hasn't raised some hell up
>in hell? You'd think he'd would have figured out a way to communicate

>with Piccolo and influence him to do more evil stuff.

Kami-sama is Kami-sama. He is God, therefore can travel past the realms of
living and dead. Piccolo Daimou's soul was re-incarnated into Ma Jr., so
Piccolo Daimou didn't go to hell. If that were so then Kami would be dead.

------------------------------
Schmuck:WOAH!
Schmuck:SOCCER!!
Schmuck:OH SHIT!
--Schmuck, upon my entrance to #AFD for the first time, after I FINALLY found
the right server.

Gotenkusu-kun
Soccer...@aol.com

Lord Sander

Dec 21, 2000, 6:39:09 PM12/21/00
"Gotenkusu-kun" <soccer...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Was Kami Piccolo's uncle or father for that matter? Was Daimo Piccolo
> >Kami's brother? If Daimo Piccolo was pure evil how come Piccolo was able
> >to have some good in him?
>
> They are the same person. One is the good side, one is the evil. Gohan
> changed Ma Jr's heart.

Hmm.. strangely in todays (or yesterdays) ep here in Holland, Kami asked
Piccolo (either telepathically or just to himself) to 'hang on a little
longer, son'.. either son is figuratively, or it's a FUNi mix-up..

Lord Sander,
"I want a holodeck. Then I can simulate the impossible - like ST
beating SW" Dalton at alt.startrek.vs.starwars
http://promotion.simplenet.com/
Glory to the Empire and Emperor Palpatine!

BelSammael

Dec 22, 2000, 4:34:53 AM12/22/00
In article <Cww06.45301$fy2.3...@news.soneraplaza.nl>,

"Lord Sander" <impiri...@quicknet.nl> wrote:
> "Gotenkusu-kun" <soccer...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > >Was Kami Piccolo's uncle or father for that matter? Was Daimo
Piccolo
> > >Kami's brother? If Daimo Piccolo was pure evil how come Piccolo was
able
> > >to have some good in him?
> >
> > They are the same person. One is the good side, one is the evil.
Gohan
> > changed Ma Jr's heart.
>
> Hmm.. strangely in todays (or yesterdays) ep here in Holland, Kami
asked
> Piccolo (either telepathically or just to himself) to 'hang on a
little
> longer, son'.. either son is figuratively, or it's a FUNi mix-up..

Well, since the original Kami and D-Piccolo originally were one person,
they still are quite identical (with the minor difference of God and
Devil that is...)

So perhaps they also share similiar thoughts...up to a certain level...
and since Piccolo is D-Piccolo's son (he spat out the egg w. piccolo)
in a way, that would make Kami some sort of dad too.

...or it's just a Funi-thing.... :)

BelSammael

--
"If you were a dog I would scratch your belly, if you were a cat I would
give you some milk and make you purrr like a kitten, but since you are

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Namek-Lady Cegi

Dec 24, 2000, 10:19:27 AM12/24/00

> Was Kami Piccolo's uncle or father for that matter? Was Daimo Piccolo
> Kami's brother? If Daimo Piccolo was pure evil how come Piccolo was
able
> to have some good in him? What does he do on Father's Day? How many
> birthdays does he celebrate in one year? Now who's older: Piccolo or
> Gokou? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could
chuck
> wood?

Goodness, you're an inquisitive youth. Let's see: the Namekkuseijin who
originally came to earth several centuries ago was an ambiguous being
with both good and evil tendencies inside him (for the record, I did NOT
say good and evil TENTACLES, ye hentai-heads), and his name was Piccolo.
This feller then split himself into two happy little beings, one of
whom was entirely good (Kami) while his twin, as twins often are, was
evil (Daimaou). Much later, Daimaou was mortally wounded fighting the
youthful Son Gokuu, and died with a literal bang (i.e., he exploded ^_^)
only moments after giving birth to the Piccolo we know and love.
Although in some ways this new Piccolo was more like a continuation of
the old in a different body (he shared his progenitor's memories and to
some extent his attitudes), he was more accurately Daimaou's son, and
differed from his papa in that he had the capacity for good.

As for how Kamisama relates to Piccolo, I will leave that up to you. ^^

> Now who's older: Piccolo or Gokou?

Gokuu, by decades. Piccolo reaches adulthood by the age of three (poor
bastard, deprived of his youth!), and is around eight years old at the
start of DBZ, whereas Gokuu is somewhere in the realm of his twenties at
that point. I used to have this all figured out, the characters' ages
and all, but not anymores. ^^;

> How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

-_-;

> And another thing; seeing how Kami has special powers to travel into
and
> out of heaven how come the old Daimou Piccolo hasn't raised some hell
up
> in hell? You'd think he'd would have figured out a way to communicate
> with Piccolo and influence him to do more evil stuff like: "Run for
> political office boy!" or "Get into law school son!" or "Become a
> dentist!"

*LOL*

Shh! Quiet now, or you'll attract evil fanficcers who fancy they can
wring a good psychodrama out of this. You don't want to attract evil
fanficcers, do you? O_o;

Well, it's too late anyway. For, I am SAILOR NAMEK, the QUEEN of EVIL
FANFICCERS! Bwahahahaha! BWAhahahahahahaha! BWAAAA--arrgh!

Egad, you made me burst a vein.

Reminds me, tho' ... my site needs updatin'. 9_9;;

the Namek lady

--
piccoluna|at|yahoo|dot|com
No viruses. No spam. Anything else is peachy.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!? Piccolo bleeds
purple out of everywhere!"
- ShrineNite on AFD, 30-07-00

--
piccoluna|at|yahoo|dot|com
No viruses. No spam. Anything else is peachy.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!? Piccolo bleeds
purple out of everywhere!"
- ShrineNite on AFD, 30-07-00

Jose Zeta®

Dec 24, 2000, 12:29:55 PM12/24/00
Hummmm... Is this part of SM canon or are you making it up? Anyway I'm
sure that the Mammy Long Lengs (Sailor Scouts) will stop you somehow.

Jim Stanfield

Dec 24, 2000, 2:19:14 PM12/24/00
on 12/24/00 11:29 AM, Jose Zeta® <DragonB...@webtv.net> wrote:

> Hummmm... Is this part of SM canon or are you making it up? Anyway I'm
> sure that the Mammy Long Lengs (Sailor Scouts) will stop you somehow.

It's just as much a part of Sailormoon canonity as this:

http://www.crosswinds.net/~comparisons/miscellaneous/ssj5vejiita.jpg

--
Jim Stanfield

AIM: JAStanfield
ICQ: 91387670
Dragon Ball Manga-Anime Comparison Guide:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~comparisons/
[ON INDEFINITE HOLD. TEMPORARILY, I HOPE.]

Namek-Lady Cegi

Dec 24, 2000, 3:02:51 PM12/24/00

> It's just as much a part of Sailormoon canonity as this:
>
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~comparisons/miscellaneous/ssj5vejiita.jpg

He has never looked better.

the Namek lady

--
piccoluna|at|yahoo|dot|com
No viruses. No spam. Anything else is peachy.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!? Piccolo bleeds
purple out of everywhere!"
- ShrineNite on AFD, 30-07-00

Jose Zeta®

Dec 25, 2000, 12:52:27 AM12/25/00
Eeeeeeeeeek!!! I saved the picture anyway. Imagine an actual picture of
Piccolo as a sailor scout? Ewwwwww...

Namek-Lady Cegi

Dec 25, 2000, 11:18:06 AM12/25/00

> Eeeeeeeeeek!!! I saved the picture anyway. Imagine an actual picture
of
> Piccolo as a sailor scout? Ewwwwww...

I drew one, once.

<grin>

Jim Stanfield

Dec 25, 2000, 7:13:29 PM12/25/00
on 12/24/00 11:52 PM, Jose Zeta® <DragonB...@webtv.net> wrote:

> Eeeeeeeeeek!!! I saved the picture anyway. Imagine an actual picture of
> Piccolo as a sailor scout? Ewwwwww...

Believe it or not, I've seen that. I'll try to track it down...

--
Jim Stanfield
The Legendary Super Saiya-Jim

SD Gundams have big heads.

Roe Tursi

Dec 26, 2000, 2:53:45 AM12/26/00
Heh... I came across this... distubing image the other day.
It fits in with the conversation perfectly.

http://gurlpages.com/b-chan/images/Sailordbz1.jpg

-Roe

In article <B66D3EC8.13622%j...@knowyourmac.com>,

--
http://www.darkmount.com
roet...@hotmail.com

Majin Edson

Dec 27, 2000, 12:05:26 AM12/27/00
> > Eeeeeeeeeek!!! I saved the picture anyway. Imagine an actual picture
> of
> > Piccolo as a sailor scout? Ewwwwww...
>
> I drew one, once.
>
> <grin>
What about Sailor Cell?
--
Edson
Loyal Servant to Mistress H

"I may have amnesia, but I'm not stupid!"
Jackie Chan

"Where's my pizza?"
Dennis Hopper

"Ban bapapa ban!"
Gotenks

"Make them fight or something."
Cartoon Network commercial

Jose Zeta®

Dec 27, 2000, 7:11:57 PM12/27/00
How about Sailor Yajirobie and Sailor Roshi.

Namek-Lady Cegi

Dec 27, 2000, 9:58:41 PM12/27/00

> How about Sailor Yajirobie and Sailor Roshi.

Blech! Such vile thoughts, and such a perverse imagination!

That said, it's absolutely brilliant.

Hmm, and how about Sailor Gyuumaou while we're at it?

the Namek lady

--
piccoluna|at|yahoo|dot|com
No viruses. No spam. Anything else is peachy.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!? Piccolo
bleeds purple out of everywhere!"
- ShrineNite on AFD, 30-07-00

Pikachu Daimaoh

Dec 27, 2000, 11:46:08 PM12/27/00
10 minutes of Photoshop fun, and here's
the Sailor Yajerobi you ordered :)

Enjoy! (or don't.... I'd have more respect for you if you didn't)

http://www.radish.cx/images/SailorYaj.jpg

--
Pikachu Daimaoh -- The Great Demon King Pikachu
ICQ: 3055076

MrsTex202

Dec 28, 2000, 12:21:00 AM12/28/00
Sailor Satan. Hehehe.

Nagi...@aol.com

Rich

Dec 28, 2000, 12:43:12 AM12/28/00

MrsTex202 <mrst...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Sailor Satan. Hehehe.
>

> Nagi...@aol.com
I once saw a sailor vegeta...
*shudders at the memory*

Jose Zeta®

Dec 28, 2000, 6:32:19 PM12/28/00

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie

Dec 28, 2000, 8:48:35 PM12/28/00
AHHHHH!!!
It Burns!!!
::claws out her eyes::

Jose ZetaŽ wrote:

--
Cassie
Athena on #AFD

Look Skyward Moron - Kevin McDonald (KITH)
Your mother would boil a pop-tart!-Gordon to Fran (KITH)
I went on a diet, swore off drinking and heavy eating, and in
fourteen days I lost two weeks.-- Joe Lewis

Soffia Parry

Dec 29, 2000, 1:02:10 PM12/29/00
In article <QpA26.176479$DG3.3...@news2.giganews.com>, Rich
<hoel...@vvm.com> writes
I have a picture of Sailor Vejita, hehehe.
--
Scap

My two favourite things are purple and dolphins. Wouldn't it be cool to have a
purple dolphin?
-Soffia Parry