Strange question

Walt

Dec 26, 2008, 11:05:00 AM12/26/08
I saw a film clip on U tube, of DPD Chief Jesse Curry being
questioned by reporters on the evening of 1 /22 /63. One of the
reporters who face is obscured ( the voice sounds like Dan Rather)
asks Curry....

"Any connection between this and the shooting of General Walker?"

I find that question to very strange..... Why would a reporter ask if
there was any connection between the murder of President Kennedy and
the relatively obscure shooting incident at Walker's house nine months
earlier?? Why would a reporter even think that there could be a
connection just a few hours after the murder of JFK?? It seems to
me that the reporter was trying to call Curry's attention to the
Walker incident and prompting Curry to investigate the
possibility.

This question being asked so soon after the murder of JFK, plus the
fact that the authorities had to go out of their way to make a
connection between the Walker shooting and the murder of JFK,**
indicates that the conspirators intended to use the Walker incident as
a key element in the framing of Oswald.

**The Walker shooting may neve have been connected to the murder of
JFK if it hadn't been for General Walker's phone call to the German
Newspaper less than 20 hours after the assassination. On Saturday
morning General Walker called his friend who was the editor of a
Newspaper in Munich. and told him that Oswald was the man who had took
a shot at him back in April. (Walker lied and told the WC yhat the
editor had called him. Which is an obvious lie because Walker was in a
hotel in Shreveport, La. on saturday morning, so how would the editor
know where to call?? And why would the editor ask if there was a
connection between the shooting at Walker's house in April and The
murder of JFK?? It's very doubful that the editor in Germany, would
have even have known about the April shooting incident.

Walker placed that call to start the snowball rolling, after the
reporter failed to get Chief Curry's attention the previous evening..

Bud

Dec 26, 2008, 1:43:58 PM12/26/08
On Dec 26, 11:05 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> I saw a film clip on U tube, of DPD Chief Jesse Curry being
> questioned by reporters on the evening of 1 /22 /63. One of the
> reporters who face is obscured ( the voice sounds like Dan Rather)
> asks Curry....
>
> "Any connection between this and the shooting of General Walker?"
>
> I find that question to very strange..... Why would a reporter ask if
> there was any connection between the murder of President Kennedy and
> the relatively obscure shooting incident at Walker's house nine months
> earlier?? Why would a reporter even think that there could be a
> connection just a few hours after the murder of JFK?? It seems to
> me that the reporter was trying to call Curry's attention to the
> Walker incident and prompting Curry to investigate the
> possibility.

Well you would think that, because you are retarded. You see
connections where none exist, yet two high profile political figures
being shot at in one city leave you clueless. This is why it is better
to allow people who can think handle investigative matters, instead of
clueless idiots who only wonder where Nixon, Bush or Hoover were on
the days in question.

cdddraftsman

Dec 26, 2008, 1:59:26 PM12/26/08
On Dec 26, 8:05 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> I saw a film clip on U tube, of DPD Chief  Jesse Curry being
> questioned by reporters on the evening of 1 /22 /63.  One of the
> reporters who face is obscured ( the voice sounds like Dan Rather)
> asks Curry....
>
> "Any connection between this and the shooting of General Walker?"
>
> I find that question to very strange.....

Pssst ! Walty ....... Marina told them !

tl

Walt

Dec 26, 2008, 2:59:05 PM12/26/08

Not so Moron!!.... Marina couldn't speak english, and she had had no
contact with reporters at the time that the reporter asked Chief
Curry;......"Any connection between this and the shooting of General
Walker?"

Somehow I knew that kicking this bit of info out in the open would
have the cockroaches scurrying....And sure enough two of them have
tried to discredit the post.

> tl

Bud

Dec 26, 2008, 4:10:38 PM12/26/08

"discredit"? As usual, a kook offers something, and wants LNers to
make sense of it for him. So, Tom Lowery and I offered a couple
possibilities. TL suggests the connection was provided by Marina. This
makes sense, she knew about this previous assassination attempt by her
husband, and the language barrier would not prevent her from conveying
this information to authorities (Ruth Paine could help, or Marina
could just say Walker`s name, which was known to her and needed no
translation.)

I offered the possibility that the reporter just thought that two
assassination attempts of high profile political figures in one city
could be connected. I don`t know of even one assassination attempt of
a high profile political figure here in Philly, so two would be a
remarkable occurrence, worthy of consideration whether they were
related.

Of course, Walt, being a retarded kook, wants to think that this
reporter was one of the thousands of people out to get his precious
boy.

> > tl

Walt

Dec 26, 2008, 7:00:54 PM12/26/08

Hey!, aren't you the asshole who is always ready to attack a CT for
speculating?? What TL prpposed is absurd, and the fact that you'd
attempt to support such nonsense simply shows that you're an idiot.

Marina did communicate with the police but she did NOT talk to
reporters .... The reporter ( Dan Rather?) adked the question about
the Walker shooting Just a few hours after the murder. The FBI made
sure that Marina was kept isolated from reporters until after the
Warren report was released. You sure don't know much about this do
you??

>   I offered the possibility that the reporter just thought that two
> assassination attempts of high profile political figures in one city
> could be connected. I don`t know of even one assassination attempt of
> a high profile political figure here in Philly, so two would be a
> remarkable occurrence, worthy of consideration whether they were
> related.
>
>   Of course, Walt, being a retarded kook, wants to think that this
> reporter was one of the thousands of people out to get his precious
> boy.
>

> > > tl- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Dec 26, 2008, 7:46:58 PM12/26/08

If no speculation is allowed, them why even bring this up, when you
don`t even have the reporter`s name to ask him?

> What TL prpposed is absurd, and the fact that you'd
> attempt to support such nonsense simply shows that you're an idiot.
>
> Marina did communicate with the police but she did NOT talk to
> reporters .... The reporter ( Dan Rather?) adked the question about
> the Walker shooting Just a few hours after the murder. The FBI made
> sure that Marina was kept isolated from reporters until after the
> Warren report was released. You sure don't know much about this do
> you??

And the cops asked her no questions or talked to her at all during
this time? And cops can`t talk to reporters? In what meaningful way
have you established that Marina could not have been the source of the
Walker connection?

tims...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2008, 3:09:44 AM12/27/08
TOP POST

Hi Walt,

Say, if you claim that:

> Walker placed that call to start the snowball rolling, after the
> reporter failed to get Chief Curry's attention the previous evening..

Then how do you explain Oswald having photos of Walker's house in his
photo album?

Oswald started the snowball rolling, Walt, by trying kill Walker,
wounding him in the process.

The DPD investigative papers are marked *Assault To Murder* in
relation to this matter, Walt. They obviously concluded that whoever
shot at Walker was trying to kill him.

We both know that that was Oswald.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Walt

Dec 27, 2008, 8:31:16 AM12/27/08

Duh Dumbass..... If you knew anything about this case, you'd know that
NONE of the authorities knew that Oswald was involved in the Walker
shooting UNTIL the German newspaper printed the story on November 29.
That's when the the FBI first learned that there might be a connection
between the Walker shooting incident and the assassination of JFK.
The German newspaper got their story from General Walker. So Marina
was NOT the source where the authorities first learned that Oswald had
been involved in the Walker shooting incident.

AFTER the FBI read the newspaper story they then went to Marina and
asked her about it. She had attempted to conceal Oswald's involvement
in the Walker incident. She thought that the photo of the back of
Walker's house that Lee had taken might be used as evidence to
incriminate him so she took the photo from the scrapebook and doubled
it in two and hid it in her shoe. ( look at the photo at the bottom
of page 63 in The search for LHO and notice that it has been folded in
two ) Marina wasn't going to tell the cops about Lee's involvment in
the Walker incident, but AFTER walker gave the story to the German
newspaper and it was published she couldn't keep the secret, so she
told them what Lee had told her. SHE TOLD THEM WHAT LEE HAD TOLD
HER...... Marina only knew what Lee had said....She wasn't there at
Walker's house so she didn't know anything other than what Lee told
her.

But the big question still remains.....WHO was the reporter who asked
" (Is there) any connection between this and the shooting of General
Walker?" And secondly ....HOW?? Did the reporter know that
Oswald was the man who had fired a bullet through Walker's window in
the staged publicity stunt at Walker's house on April 10, 1963???

Walt

Dec 27, 2008, 8:53:38 AM12/27/08
On 27 Dec, 02:09, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi Walt,
>
> Say, if you claim that:
>
> > Walker placed that call to start the snowball rolling, after the
> > reporter failed to get Chief Curry's attention the previous evening..
>
> Then how do you explain Oswald having photos of Walker's house in his
> photo album?

Dumb question....... Oswald had kept a record of the staged publicity
stunt that was intended to make it look like he had tried to kill one
of Castro's most vocal foes. He kept that record so that after the
staged attempt the police would find it and use it as proof that he
had planned to kill General Walker. Which would have helped him gain
access to Cuba as a fugitive seeking political assylum in Cuba.

> Oswald started the snowball rolling, Walt, by trying kill Walker,
> wounding him in the process.

Damned liar!..... You know damned well that this post started with
the reporter asking "Any connection between this and the shooting of
General Walker?"

That reporter was was trying to get the snowball rolling. He wanted
to alert Chief Curry that Oswald had been involved in the Walker
shooting.

> The DPD investigative papers are marked *Assault To Murder* in
> relation to this matter, Walt. They obviously concluded that whoever
> shot at Walker was trying to kill him.

THAT doesn't mean a damned thing,..idiot. Simply because the
investigative report says it was an "Assualt to Murder" does NOT prove
that it was the true INTENT. The INTENT would have to have been
proved in court.....and I'd wager the case would have never got to
court because there is no SUBSTANCE on which to prove INTENT.

> We both know that that was Oswald.

On this point we do agree...... But It's very clear to me that you're
way off the track in believing that Lee INTENDED to kill Walker.
There is a pile of evidence that indicates that Lee was staging a
publicity stunt. If he had INTENDED to kill Walker he could not have
failed to do do that. He had a sitting stationary target less than
100 feet away and Walker himself he remained in front of that window
for a couple of minutes after the bullet hit the house. If Oswald had
INTENDED to kill Walker all he had to do was continue firing until he
hit his victim. We both know that did not happen.

> > reporter failed to get Chief Curry's attention the previous evening..- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Dec 27, 2008, 9:17:33 AM12/27/08

When did police get their hands on the "to-do" list that Oswald left
Marina when he went to kill Walker?

> AFTER the FBI read the newspaper story they then went to Marina and
> asked her about it. She had attempted to conceal Oswald's involvement
> in the Walker incident. She thought that the photo of the back of
> Walker's house that Lee had taken might be used as evidence to
> incriminate him so she took the photo from the scrapebook and doubled
> it in two and hid it in her shoe. ( look at the photo at the bottom
> of page 63 in The search for LHO and notice that it has been folded in
> two ) Marina wasn't going to tell the cops about Lee's involvment in
> the Walker incident, but AFTER walker gave the story to the German
> newspaper and it was published she couldn't keep the secret, so she
> told them what Lee had told her. SHE TOLD THEM WHAT LEE HAD TOLD
> HER...... Marina only knew what Lee had said....She wasn't there at
> Walker's house so she didn't know anything other than what Lee told
> her.
>
> But the big question still remains.....WHO was the reporter who asked
> " (Is there) any connection between this and the shooting of General
> Walker?" And secondly ....HOW??

How about the possibility that the reporter just thought the two
assassination attempts of high profile political figures might be
connected based solely on the fact that they were both high profile
political figures?

> Did the reporter know that
> Oswald was the man who had fired a bullet through Walker's window in
> the staged publicity stunt at Walker's house on April 10, 1963???

HOW?? Since you will never be able to determine his motivation for
asking this from using actual information, why look at it at all?

bigdog

Dec 27, 2008, 9:27:24 AM12/27/08
After 45 years, this sort of chickenshit is what the conspiracy
"investigation" has been reduced to. Can it get any lamer?

Walt

Dec 27, 2008, 10:43:25 AM12/27/08

The Dud asked:...."When did police get their hands on the "to-do" list

that Oswald left Marina when he went to kill Walker?"

Oh, I'm so glad that you're a dumbass who doesn't know when to keep
his mouth shut.......

The police first got their hands on that note whe RUTH PAINE gave it
to them on December 2, 1963. ( Don't you think that it's more than a
little suspictious that Mike Paine's wife had that note??) Ruth
claimed that she "just happened" to stumble across the note in a
cookbook that supposedly belonged to Marina. How convient... on 12 /
2 /63 , Just as the FBI was starting it's investigation about the
possibility of Oswald being involved in the Walker shooting, Ruth
Paine walks in with the note that Lee had left Marina on the night of
the Walker shooting incident. ( April 10, 1963.)

Mike Paine had been associating with George De Morhenschildt, and Lee
Oswald in February, (gun ordered) March, (Back Yard photo created)
and April (Walker shooting). Then on 12 / 2 / 63 Mike Paine's wife
walks into the DPD police station and hands the cops the note that Lee
had left for Marina on the night of 4 /10 /63. When this is coupled
with the fact that just a few hours after the murder of JFK, Mike
Paine gave Captain Fritz a copy of the Back Yard Photo ( CE 133A) it
becomes pretty clear why Robert told Lee... "Lee!.... These people ARE
NOT your friends."

Bud

Dec 27, 2008, 12:06:00 PM12/27/08

I asked because i didn`t know the circumstances of how this note
surfaced. I only look where kooks tell me to, they hold up things like
that Hoover memo, and say "look at all the indications of conspiracy".
I look, and can`t see them. I asked you to help me, but you really
have nothing to offer. How many times are you going to cry "wolf"?

> The police first got their hands on that note whe RUTH PAINE gave it
> to them on December 2, 1963. ( Don't you think that it's more than a
> little suspictious that Mike Paine's wife had that note??) Ruth
> claimed that she "just happened" to stumble across the note in a
> cookbook that supposedly belonged to Marina. How convient...

You see, this is your problem. At some point you need a Ruth Paine
or a Mike Paine to come forward and substantiate your suspicions. You
will never be able to by substantiate them by looking at these things
from the outside-in. You need someone, any of the thousands of people
you implicate, to come forward and confess their roles.

>on 12 /
> 2 /63 , Just as the FBI was starting it's investigation about the
> possibility of Oswald being involved in the Walker shooting, Ruth
> Paine walks in with the note that Lee had left Marina on the night of
> the Walker shooting incident. ( April 10, 1963.)

So, the note was found in a possessions of Marina`s by the person
why she was living with, and Marina substantiated that it was a note
left by her husband to her. Where is the part that I am supposed to be
suspicious of? You`d be suspicious of the note regardless of when and
where it was found because it implicates your precious patsy.

> Mike Paine had been associating with George De Morhenschildt, and Lee
> Oswald in February, (gun ordered) March, (Back Yard photo created)
> and April (Walker shooting).

You know who is tied much more convincingly to the camera who took
the BY photo, the person who took the BY photo(s), the rifle, Mike
Paine and Morhenschildt? The person who worked in the building the
shots were fired from (by Oswald, according to a witness).

> Then on 12 / 2 / 63 Mike Paine's wife
> walks into the DPD police station and hands the cops the note that Lee
> had left for Marina on the night of 4 /10 /63. When this is coupled
> with the fact that just a few hours after the murder of JFK, Mike
> Paine gave Captain Fritz a copy of the Back Yard Photo ( CE 133A) it
> becomes pretty clear why Robert told Lee... "Lee!.... These people ARE
> NOT your friends."

You mean that Oswald`s brother had information or knowledge about
these people working against his brother? Why is he keeping it to
himself? Does he like these people more than his brother?

Walt

Dec 27, 2008, 12:35:46 PM12/27/08

What??.... You don't know that the info you were looking for was
right there on page 183 of your bible ( The WR)
Are you just a blind follower of your faith? Don't you know the
fundamentals of your own faith??

I only look where kooks tell me to, they hold up things like
> that Hoover memo, and say "look at all the indications of conspiracy".
> I look, and can`t see them. I asked you to help me, but you really
> have nothing to offer. How many times are you going to cry "wolf"?
>
> > The police first got their hands on that note whe RUTH PAINE gave it
> > to them on December 2, 1963.  ( Don't you think that it's more than a
> > little suspictious that Mike Paine's wife  had that note??)  Ruth
> > claimed that she "just happened" to stumble across the note in a
> > cookbook that supposedly belonged to Marina. How convient...
>
>   You see, this is your problem. At some point you need a Ruth Paine
> or a Mike Paine to come forward and substantiate your suspicions.

Don't be ridiculous.... Do you really think that either of the Paines
are going to step forward and admit that they know a lot more about
the murder of JFK than they have revealed to date??

You
> will never be able to by substantiate them by looking at these things
> from the outside-in.

Utter gibberish.... That's akin to saying a person can't know that OJ
Simpson is guilty of a double murder unless he admits it..... What
an idiot!

You need someone, any of the thousands of people
> you implicate, to come forward and confess their roles.
>
> >on 12 /
> > 2 /63 , Just as the FBI was starting it's investigation about the
> > possibility of Oswald being involved in the Walker shooting, Ruth
> > Paine walks in with the note that Lee had left Marina on the night of
> > the Walker shooting incident. ( April 10, 1963.)
>
>   So, the note was found in a possessions of Marina`s by the person
> why she was living with, and Marina substantiated that it was a note
> left by her husband to her. Where is the part that I am supposed to be
> suspicious of? You`d be suspicious of the note regardless of when and
> where it was found because it implicates your precious patsy.

Non sense.....It doesn't implicate Oswald.... Anymore than that silly
back yard photo. I may implicate Oswald in the mind of a simpleton
who can't reason for himself, but anybody with an IQ higher than the
common garden slug can see that the whole Walker incident ( The BY
photo, the note, the photo of Walker's house etc;) was just a poorly
planned publicity stunt.

> > Mike Paine had been associating with George De Morhenschildt, and Lee
> > Oswald in February, (gun ordered)  March, (Back Yard photo created)
> > and April (Walker shooting).
>
>   You know who is tied much more convincingly to the camera who took
> the BY photo, the person who took the BY photo(s), the rifle, Mike
> Paine and Morhenschildt? The person who worked in the building the
> shots were fired from (by Oswald, according to a witness).

The camera..... Thank you.... Another piece of evidence that was
conviently supplied by the Paines.

> > Then on  12 / 2 / 63  Mike Paine's wife
> > walks into the DPD police station and hands the cops the note that Lee
> > had left for Marina on the night of 4 /10 /63.  When this is coupled
> > with the fact that just a few hours after the murder of JFK,  Mike
> > Paine gave Captain Fritz a copy of the Back Yard Photo ( CE 133A) it
> > becomes pretty clear why Robert told Lee... "Lee!.... These people ARE
> > NOT your friends."
>
>    You mean that Oswald`s brother had information or knowledge about
> these people working against his brother? Why is he keeping it to
> himself? Does he like these people more than his brother?

Robert's INSTINCTS told him that the Paine's were NOT on Lee's side.
He probably had seen or heard something that gave him that
impression.

Bud

Dec 27, 2008, 4:34:42 PM12/27/08

I knew it was in there somewhere. I had a vague idea of the gist of
the note. What else did I need to know? It was evidence that
implicated your precious patsy, so you need to spin it into something
else. It doesn`t matter to you how many people you need to say were
working against Oz to make him appear guilty, you desperately need
Oswald to be innocent, so they all must be liars.

> I only look where kooks tell me to, they hold up things like
>
> > that Hoover memo, and say "look at all the indications of conspiracy".
> > I look, and can`t see them. I asked you to help me, but you really
> > have nothing to offer. How many times are you going to cry "wolf"?
>
> > > The police first got their hands on that note whe RUTH PAINE gave it
> > > to them on December 2, 1963. ( Don't you think that it's more than a
> > > little suspictious that Mike Paine's wife had that note??) Ruth
> > > claimed that she "just happened" to stumble across the note in a
> > > cookbook that supposedly belonged to Marina. How convient...
>
> > You see, this is your problem. At some point you need a Ruth Paine
> > or a Mike Paine to come forward and substantiate your suspicions.
>
> Don't be ridiculous.... Do you really think that either of the Paines
> are going to step forward and admit that they know a lot more about
> the murder of JFK than they have revealed to date??

Happens all the time. In any case, it is the substance your
ridiculous claims require. You can`t firm up your suspicions without
something coming from someone on the inside at some point. If not the
Paines, someone else out of the cast of thousands your theories
require.

> You
>
> > will never be able to by substantiate them by looking at these things
> > from the outside-in.
>
> Utter gibberish.... That's akin to saying a person can't know that OJ
> Simpson is guilty of a double murder unless he admits it..... What
> an idiot!

Your position would be akin to saying all the evidence against OJ
was planted, and all the people who gave evidence against him were
framing him.

But that is away from my point. You can continuously claim you know
what all these people were up to, without once being able to produce
one person on the inside confirming your suspicions. You are only a
retard who assigns motivations and pretends to know things occurred
that he can`t show. All your take on things is from the outside
looking in, you need one of the hundreds or thousands of people on the
inside to come forward. It never happened and never will because all
this activity plotting against your precious patsy is merely the
product of your retarded imagination.

> You need someone, any of the thousands of people
>
> > you implicate, to come forward and confess their roles.
>
> > >on 12 /
> > > 2 /63 , Just as the FBI was starting it's investigation about the
> > > possibility of Oswald being involved in the Walker shooting, Ruth
> > > Paine walks in with the note that Lee had left Marina on the night of
> > > the Walker shooting incident. ( April 10, 1963.)
>
> > So, the note was found in a possessions of Marina`s by the person
> > why she was living with, and Marina substantiated that it was a note
> > left by her husband to her. Where is the part that I am supposed to be
> > suspicious of? You`d be suspicious of the note regardless of when and
> > where it was found because it implicates your precious patsy.
>
> Non sense.....It doesn't implicate Oswald.... Anymore than that silly
> back yard photo. I may implicate Oswald in the mind of a simpleton
> who can't reason for himself, but anybody with an IQ higher than the
> common garden slug can see that the whole Walker incident ( The BY
> photo, the note, the photo of Walker's house etc;) was just a poorly
> planned publicity stunt.

Just a retard`s fantasy. When you need all the evidence planted and
all the people around Oz to be liars, it`s time to trash your
ridiculously complex theories and just admit Oswald was guilty.

> > > Mike Paine had been associating with George De Morhenschildt, and Lee
> > > Oswald in February, (gun ordered) March, (Back Yard photo created)
> > > and April (Walker shooting).
>
> > You know who is tied much more convincingly to the camera who took
> > the BY photo, the person who took the BY photo(s), the rifle, Mike
> > Paine and Morhenschildt? The person who worked in the building the
> > shots were fired from (by Oswald, according to a witness).
>
> The camera..... Thank you.... Another piece of evidence that was
> conviently supplied by the Paines.

<snicker> This is how the retard mind works. Since Oswald is
innocent, everyone who supplies information or evidence against him
must be out to get him. The same thing can be done for OJ. If you
start with the premise "OJ is innocent", than by necessity all the
people who are lying are identified, as they are all the people who
gave incriminating information implicating him. Whatever is needed to
be believed to make OJ innocent is believed, and everything else is
rejected. It is a retard game, and it is the retard game you are
playing on Oswald`s behalf.

> > > Then on 12 / 2 / 63 Mike Paine's wife
> > > walks into the DPD police station and hands the cops the note that Lee
> > > had left for Marina on the night of 4 /10 /63. When this is coupled
> > > with the fact that just a few hours after the murder of JFK, Mike
> > > Paine gave Captain Fritz a copy of the Back Yard Photo ( CE 133A) it
> > > becomes pretty clear why Robert told Lee... "Lee!.... These people ARE
> > > NOT your friends."
>
> > You mean that Oswald`s brother had information or knowledge about
> > these people working against his brother? Why is he keeping it to
> > himself? Does he like these people more than his brother?
>
> Robert's INSTINCTS told him that the Paine's were NOT on Lee's side.

My instincts tell me you are retarded.

> He probably had seen or heard something that gave him that
> impression.

But since you know what that might be, you have no idea what weight
to give his "instinct".

David Von Pein

Dec 27, 2008, 5:14:47 PM12/27/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7ccc23099374e37e

>>> "...and I'd wager the case [against LHO for shooting at Walker] would have never got to court because there is no SUBSTANCE on which to prove INTENT." <<<

LOL. Yeah, right. A rifle bullet goes whizzing past the head of a
controversial political figure in Dallas (just barely missing Gen.
Walker), and Walt thinks there was no "intent to kill" whatsoever on
the part of the person who fired that rifle bullet into Walker's
house.

LOL.

Ya gotta love these CT retards. Nobody's better at turning logic (and
Occam) on their heads.

Also: I wonder why Oswald was sweaty and nervous when he arrived back
home on 4/10/63? Per Walt The Kook, Oswald should have been FLAUNTING
himself to the cops after shooting at Walker. Per Walt, Oswald WANTED
to get caught for shooting at Walker.

So, what does Lee Oswald do after his "staged attempt" on Walker? He
hides ("buries") the rifle, clams up about the incident (except to
Marina), and does nothing at all to further along his plan to (per a
kook named Walt) "gain access to Cuba as a fugitive seeking political
assylum [sic] in Cuba", even though (per a kook named Walt) "he [LHO]

kept that record so that after the staged attempt the police would
find it and use it as proof that he had planned to kill General
Walker".

Why didn't Oswald just confess, Walt?

How the hell are the police going to find the papers written by Oswald
about the Walker shooting if Lee or Marina don't give them the papers?

Did Lee think the cops were going to focus in on him via mental
telepathy or something?

As can be seen, folks, Walt's just making up stories that make him
happy.

It's also interesting to hear Walt call Oswald's "staged attempt" on
General Walker "just a poorly planned publicity stunt". And yet it was
so "poorly planned" that ONLY a kook named Walt here at acj has been
able to figure out the truth about it.

Nobody else on this planet (that I know of) has ever thought of the
Walker shooting as "just a poorly planned publicity stunt" -- until
Walter Cakebread, Super Detective.

Ya gotta love kooks.

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2008, 6:16:39 PM12/27/08

Speaking of fundamentals, you made these false claims in a previous
post:

A) Mrs. Paine gave the Walker note to the police on December 2, 1963.
B) Mrs. Paine claimed that she "just happened" to stumble across the
note in a book that supposedly belonged to Marina.

The first could be a misunderstanding on your part, but the second is
a direct fabrication.

In fact, it was the SS that made the discovery when Mrs. Paine sent
the book to Marina.

What kind of researcher are you? Robert Oswald found the camera among
those of his brothers belongings that hadn't been seized and turned it
over to the FBI.

Walt

Dec 27, 2008, 7:38:43 PM12/27/08
On 27 Dec, 16:14, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7ccc23099374e37e

> LOL. Yeah, right. A rifle bullet goes whizzing past the head of a
> controversial political figure in Dallas (just barely missing Gen.
> Walker), and Walt thinks there was no "intent to kill" whatsoever on
> the part of the person who fired that rifle bullet into Walker's
> house.

Hey Dumbass....Even if the bulley had struck and killed Walker.... The
prosecutor would have had to have demonstrated that that was the
shooter INTENDED. The DA would have had to have shown that Oswald
INTENDED to kill Walker. Many killers have been found not guilty, or
guilty of less than first degree murder, simply because the DA could
not prove that they INTENDED to kill the victim.

> LOL.
>
> Ya gotta love these CT retards. Nobody's better at turning logic (and
> Occam) on their heads.
>
> Also: I wonder why Oswald was sweaty and nervous when he arrived back
> home on 4/10/63? Per Walt The Kook, Oswald should have been FLAUNTING
> himself to the cops after shooting at Walker. Per Walt, Oswald WANTED
> to get caught for shooting at Walker.

Oswald knew he was playing a dangerous game....as a publicity stunt,
so why would he be sweaty and nervous??

> So, what does Lee Oswald do after his "staged attempt" on Walker? He
> hides ("buries") the rifle, clams up about the incident (except to
> Marina), and does nothing at all to further along his plan to (per a
> kook named Walt) "gain access to Cuba as a fugitive seeking political
> assylum [sic] in Cuba", even though (per a kook named Walt) "he [LHO]
> kept that record so that after the staged attempt the police would
> find it and use it as proof that he had planned to kill General
> Walker".
>
> Why didn't Oswald just confess, Walt?

Are you related to Rob??.... What would have happened if he had
confessed??? Would he have been free to flee to Cuba?? ... Ya
dumbass!

> How the hell are the police going to find the papers written by Oswald
> about the Walker shooting if Lee or Marina don't give them the papers?

If Marina had followed Lee's orders and called Ruth Paine when she
found that alarming note, the police would have been knocking on
Marina's door looking for Lee. They would have found Oswald's
notebook which contained the Back Yard photo, newspaper clippings
about Oswald's "defection" to the USSR, photos of Walker's house, and
the railroad tracks along which he had buried the rifle under a pile
of brush. They would have found the rifle and traced it to Kleins
Sporting goods.... and the newspapers would have published much of
that info, which would have gave Oswald credibility as a radical
Castro supporter.

Walt

Dec 27, 2008, 7:46:48 PM12/27/08

Perhaps you should read the Warren Report.... The "official" story
is published on page 183. It's probably not the truth but it is the
"official" story. I'd love to cut and paste that section just to
demonstated that you're a liar, but for some reasont I can't copy
it.....

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

tims...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2008, 8:25:29 PM12/27/08
MIDDLE POST

On Dec 28, 12:53 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 27 Dec, 02:09, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > TOP POST
>
> > Hi Walt,
>
> > Say, if you claim that:
>
> > > Walker placed that call to start the snowball rolling, after the
> > > reporter failed to get Chief Curry's attention the previous evening..
>
> > Then how do you explain Oswald having photos of Walker's house in his
> > photo album?
>
> Dumb question....... Oswald had kept a record of the staged publicity
> stunt that was intended to make it look like he had tried to kill one
> of Castro's most vocal foes.  He kept that record so that after the
> staged attempt the police would find it and use it as proof that he
> had planned to kill General Walker.  Which would have helped him gain
> access to Cuba as a fugitive seeking political assylum in Cuba.

Or, more simply, he DID try to kill him, as the DPD concluded. Let's
not forget he injured Walker in the attempt, eh Walt?

Besides, elsewhere in your reply you say he never would have been
convicted, Walt. You are making your argument up as you go along, by
the look of things.

> > Oswald started the snowball rolling, Walt, by trying kill Walker,
> > wounding him in the process.
>
> Damned liar!.....  You know damned well that this post started with
> the reporter asking "Any connection between this and the shooting of
> General Walker?"
>
> That reporter was was trying to get the snowball rolling.  He wanted
> to alert Chief Curry that Oswald had been involved in the Walker
> shooting.

The reporter didn't know. People were speculating. A Marxist nut with
a rifle had been revealed as being on the loose in Dallas. It's only
natural that people would start putting the incidents together.

> > The DPD investigative papers are marked *Assault To Murder* in
> > relation to this matter, Walt. They obviously concluded that whoever
> > shot at Walker was trying to kill him.
>
> THAT doesn't mean a damned thing,..idiot.  Simply because the
> investigative report says it was an "Assualt to Murder" does NOT prove
> that it was the true INTENT.   The INTENT would have to have been
> proved in court.....and I'd wager the case would have never got to
> court because there is no SUBSTANCE on which to prove INTENT.

Except that note he left behind, telling his wife how to visit him in
jail, in case he got caught trying to kill General Walker?

Except for the photos of Walker's house?

If he killed Walker and then got caught, he would have been executed.
How would that help him get to Cuba?

> > We both know that that was Oswald.
>
> On this point we do agree...... But It's very clear to me that you're
> way off the track in believing that Lee INTENDED to kill Walker.

It's very clear to me that you do not wish to believe Oswald shot at
Walker, trying to kill him, just because he (Oswald) did!

> There is a pile of evidence that indicates that Lee was staging a
> publicity stunt.   If he had INTENDED to kill Walker he could not have
> failed to do do that.  He had a sitting stationary target less than
> 100 feet away and Walker himself he remained in front of that window
> for a couple of  minutes after the bullet hit the house. If Oswald had
> INTENDED to kill Walker all he had to do was continue firing until he
> hit his victim.  We both know that did not happen.

Your conclusions are speculative. He didn't know whether or not he had
killed Walker until he got home. He fired one shot and made his
escape.

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2008, 8:26:27 PM12/27/08

Allow me. Please feel free to point out my "lie".

QUOTE ON

Note left by Oswald.--On December 2, 1963, Mrs. Ruth Paine turned over
to the police some of the Oswalds’ belongings, including
a Russian volume entitled “Book of Useful Advice.” (704) In this book
was an undated note written in Russian.

QUOTE OFF

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0104a.htm

NB! Ruth wanted Marina to have the book. The police turned it over to
the SS, and they discovered the note.

(bump)

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 27, 2008, 8:50:09 PM12/27/08

>>> "If Marina had followed Lee's orders and called Ruth Paine when she found that alarming note, the police would have been knocking on Marina's door looking for Lee. They would have found Oswald's notebook which contained the Back Yard photo, newspaper clippings about Oswald's "defection" to the USSR..." <<<

But they WOULDN'T have found Lee there too...is that what you think?

>>> "What would have happened if he had confessed??? Would he have been free to flee to Cuba??" <<<

You tell me. After all, this is your fabricated, make-believe fairy
tale, Walt. Not mine.

You say that Lee wanted the cops to find the notebook. And yet Lee
comes home late that night (April 10th), and then does NOTHING at all
to further his elaborate plan to get to Cuba (the plan you say
existed). Why not?

Please, oh great kook, tell us more about how Oswald wanted the police
to get ahold of the notebook, and apparently wanted Marina to think he
had been arrested or detained....but yet he came back home on that
very same night anyway, thereby rendering his instructions to Marina
meaningless and moot.

Fill us in some more on Oswald's inner thoughts, oh great Super-
Detective.

Walt

Dec 27, 2008, 10:00:42 PM12/27/08
On 27 Dec, 19:50, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> But they WOULDN'T have found Lee there too...is that what you think?

> You tell me. After all, this is your fabricated, make-believe fairy
> tale, Walt. Not mine.
>
> You say that Lee wanted the cops to find the notebook. And yet Lee
> comes home late that night (April 10th), and then does NOTHING at all
> to further his elaborate plan to get to Cuba (the plan you say
> existed). Why not?

Hey Rob.... Since you lack the brains to figure out simple solutions
I'm compelled to help you.

There was nothing he could do at that point.... If Marina had grabbed
the phone and called Ruth paine and said... "Ruth call the police...
Lee just came home and told me he tried to shoot General Walker,and
I'm afraid the police will come here arrest me too." Then Lee could
have hightailed it for Mexico enroute to Cuba. But Marina did
nothing.... so the whole silly scheme fell apart.

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2008, 11:41:20 AM12/28/08
On 28 Dec., 04:00, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> > But they WOULDN'T have found Lee there too...is that what you think?

> > You tell me. After all, this is your fabricated, make-believe fairy
> > tale, Walt. Not mine.
>
> > You say that Lee wanted the cops to find the notebook. And yet Lee
> > comes home late that night (April 10th), and then does NOTHING at all
> > to further his elaborate plan to get to Cuba (the plan you say
> > existed). Why not?
>
> Hey Rob.... Since you lack the brains to figure out simple solutions
> I'm compelled to help you.
>
> There was nothing he could do at that point.... If Marina had grabbed
> the phone and called Ruth paine and said... "Ruth call the police...
> Lee just came home and told me he tried to shoot General Walker,and
> I'm afraid the police will come here arrest me too." Then Lee could
> have hightailed it for Mexico enroute to Cuba.  But Marina did
> nothing.... so the whole silly scheme fell apart.

You admit that your idea is silly?

Walt

Dec 28, 2008, 12:32:28 PM12/28/08
On 28 Dec, 10:41, much...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > But they WOULDN'T have found Lee there too...is that what you think?

> > > You tell me. After all, this is your fabricated, make-believe fairy
> > > tale, Walt. Not mine.
>
> > > You say that Lee wanted the cops to find the notebook. And yet Lee
> > > comes home late that night (April 10th), and then does NOTHING at all
> > > to further his elaborate plan to get to Cuba (the plan you say
> > > existed). Why not?
>
> > Hey Rob.... Since you lack the brains to figure out simple solutions
> > I'm compelled to help you.
>
> > There was nothing he could do at that point.... If Marina had grabbed
> > the phone and called Ruth paine and said... "Ruth call the police...
> > Lee just came home and told me he tried to shoot General Walker,and
> > I'm afraid the police will come here arrest me too." Then Lee could
> > have hightailed it for Mexico enroute to Cuba.  But Marina did
> > nothing.... so the whole silly scheme fell apart.
>
> You admit that your idea is silly?

I had no part in the scheme..... I suspect that the idea originated in
De Morhenschilt's brain, and Oswald thought it was a cool idea.

> > > Please, oh great kook, tell us more about how Oswald wanted the police
> > > to get ahold of the notebook, and apparently wanted Marina to think he
> > > had been arrested or detained....but yet he came back home on that
> > > very same night anyway, thereby rendering his instructions to Marina
> > > meaningless and moot.
>
> > > Fill us in some more on Oswald's inner thoughts, oh great Super-

> > > Detective.- Hide quoted text -

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2008, 1:29:13 PM12/28/08
On 28 Dec., 18:32, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 28 Dec, 10:41, much...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Hey Rob.... Since you lack the brains to figure out simple solutions
> > > I'm compelled to help you.
>
> > > There was nothing he could do at that point.... If Marina had grabbed
> > > the phone and called Ruth paine and said... "Ruth call the police...
> > > Lee just came home and told me he tried to shoot General Walker,and
> > > I'm afraid the police will come here arrest me too." Then Lee could
> > > have hightailed it for Mexico enroute to Cuba.  But Marina did
> > > nothing.... so the whole silly scheme fell apart.
>
> > You admit that your idea is silly?
>
> I had no part in the scheme..... I suspect that the idea originated in
> De Morhenschilt's brain, and Oswald thought it was a cool idea.

Why so modest? We all know whose harebrained theory this is.

Walt

Dec 29, 2008, 8:23:52 AM12/29/08

Let me see if I understand you correctly..... You believe that Lee
Oswald intended to murder General Walker, so he took his rifle after
dark on a city bus and went to Walker's house. He then went into the
alley behind Walker's house and saw Walker through a window, as he sat
behind his desk in a well lit room. He was less than 100 feet away
from his quarry when he fired a shot. That shot simply put a bullet
hole in the window sash and embedded itself in the wall across the
room from the window. At that point Walker just sat there and
wondered what had happened, he apparently had no clue that he'd just
heard a rifle shot ( He wasn't injured or hit by anything to alert him
that he'd been shot at) He then got up and went to the window stodd in
front of that window and looked out into the dark yard behind his
house. Apparently you believe that Oswald INTENDED to murder Walker
but only fired one shot, and it wasn't even close to Walker.
Apparently you believe that Oswald was such a poor shot that he
couldn't even hit a huge stationary target, like General Walker with a
vital area of approximately 2 foot X 3 foot, from less than thirty
yards away. And you believe that Oswald INTENDED to kill Walker but
only fired a single shot when he could have easily fired a full clip
of six shots in the time he had available to hiy his target.

Did I get it right? Do you really believe this!!??

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2008, 11:02:22 AM12/29/08

Of course.

> so he took his rifle after
> dark on a city bus and went to Walker's house.

No one can say for certain how he got there.

> He then went into the
> alley behind Walker's house and saw Walker through a window, as he sat
> behind his desk in a well lit room.  He was less than 100 feet away
> from his quarry when he fired a shot. That shot simply put a bullet
> hole in the window sash

The bullet hit both wood and glass.

http://www.ajweberman.com/images%5Fother/walker.jpg

> and embedded itself in the wall across the
> room from the window.

It went through the wall.

> At that point Walker just sat there and
> wondered what had happened, he apparently had no clue that he'd just
> heard a rifle shot ( He wasn't injured or hit by anything to alert him
> that he'd been shot at)

He was injured by debris.

> He then got up and went to the window stodd in
> front of that window and looked out into the dark yard behind his
> house.  Apparently you believe that Oswald INTENDED to murder Walker
> but only fired one shot, and it wasn't even close to Walker.

I don't think it missed by much.

> Apparently you believe that Oswald was such a poor shot that he
> couldn't even hit a huge stationary target, like General Walker with a
> vital area of approximately  2 foot X 3 foot, from less than thirty
> yards away.

No one can say for certain why the bullet hit the frame. Perhaps
Oswald couldn't see the lattice clearly against the lit background.
Perhaps he tought it didn't matter at such a short distance.

> And you believe that Oswald INTENDED to kill Walker but
> only fired a single shot when he could have easily fired a full clip
> of six shots in the time he had available to hiy his target.

Inexperience? Lack of nerve? But you'll have to give him credit for
learning from his mistakes.

> Did I get it right?    Do you really believe this!!??

Walt, if you think the attempt was stanged, and Walker not even in the
room, how do you explain the frame hit? Why not make a couple of neat
holes in the middle of the window?

robcap...@netscape.com

Dec 29, 2008, 12:01:33 PM12/29/08
On Dec 26, 8:05 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> I saw a film clip on U tube, of DPD Chief  Jesse Curry being
> questioned by reporters on the evening of 1 /22 /63.  One of the
> reporters who face is obscured ( the voice sounds like Dan Rather)
> asks Curry....
>
> "Any connection between this and the shooting of General Walker?"

When one LIES about what happened all they do is call into question
their own credibility. Here is what Walker said before the WC.

Mr. LIEBELER. Do you know Helmet Hubert Muench?
General WALKER. That name is not familiar to me. Can you give me
anything to refresh me?
Mr. LIEBELER. Yes. He is a West German journalist who wrote an article
that appeared in the Deutsche Nationalzeitung und Soldatenzeitung, a
Munich, Germany, newspaper.
General WALKER. No; I don't know him.
Mr. LIEBELER. Did you ever talk to him?
General WALKER. Not that I know of.
Mr. LIEBELER. Did you talk to him on a transatlantic telephone call in
which you told him about the fact or the alleged fact that Lee Harvey
Oswald was the person who made an attempt on your life?
General WALKER. I don't recall that name. Did he speak English? I
don't speak German.

They then discussed an article that appeared in the November 29, 1963
issue of Deutsche Nationalzeitung und Soldatenzeitung that said Walker
allegedly blamed LHO for the shooting at his house on April 10, 1963.
Here is what Walker said about this claim.

Mr. LIEBELER. Well, in fact, the issue of that newspaper has right on
the front page what purports to be a transcript of a telephone
conversation between you and some other person.
General WALKER. Thorsten?
Mr. LIEBELER. Yes. Hasso Thorsten, is that the man?
General WALKER. He called me in Shreveport.
Mr. LIEBELER. When were you in Shreveport?
General WALKER. He called me the morning of November 23, 1963, about 7
a.m.
Mr. LIEBELER. That is when you gave him this information about Oswald
having attacked you?
General WALKER. **I didn't give him all the information--I think the
portion you are referring to, I didn't give him, because I had no way
of knowing that Oswald attacked me. I still don't.** And I am not very
prone to say in fact he did. In fact, I have always claimed he did
not, until we can get into the case or somebody tells us differently
that he did.

This is the testimony of Gen. Walker who had everything to gain by
jumping on the bandwagon and blame LHO for the shooting attempt at his
house in April, but he NEVER did. He always claimed he had NO proof
it was LHO who shot at him and the police NEVER gave him any to
convince him that LHO did the shooting.

The question has been asked before for proof of this alleged call by
Walker TO an editor of a German newspaper but it has NEVER come. How
come? IF he made the call, which he denies by the way, where is the
proof? As for asking how did they know he was in Shreveport, LA that
is easy, he had a bunch of aides and I'm sure he had an itinerary of
where he was. Who knows, but this is what he testified to, NOT that
he called anyone in Germany.

The evidence is on the side of conspiracy so we don't have to lie to
prop our case up.

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2008, 5:25:40 PM12/29/08

Here is what Walker told Lattimer (K&L, p. 134):

QUOTE ON

As he (Walker) began to consider his income tax return, he heard a
loud explosion and felt something tug at his hair. His first thought
was that one of the children in the neighborhood had thrown a
firecracker through the window. He glanced at the window and saw that
it was closed but noted that there was a star of cracked glass just at
the lower margin of the wooden sash across the middle. He also noticed
that the sceen was still in place. General Walker then realized that
his right forearm had been struck by small fragments of something. A
friend later dug those out with tweezers and found the slivers to be
tiny flakes of copper-colored metal, undoubtedly fragments of bullet
jacket. Unfortunately, they were discarded.

QUOTE OFF

And Lattimer's own observations (K&L, p. 135):

QUOTE ON

When I examined the window [in 1977], I could see how the bullet had
passed first through the screen, bending the broken ends of the wires
inward toward the house, and then had struck the wooden sash across
the middle of the window, where the upper and lower sashes overlap
when such a window is closed. The bullet had traversed both of these
wooden sashes and had made the star-shaped crack in the upper margin
of the lower pane. The course of the bullet had obviously been
deflected slightly upward, so that it passed through General Walker's
hair instead of through his head.

QUOTE OFF

Makes a heck of a lot more sense than anything you ever wrote, Walt.

Walt

Dec 30, 2008, 7:46:25 AM12/30/08

I believe that Marina said that Lee told her he had wrapped his rifle
in a raincoat and rode a city bus to and from Walker's house......
And that's the official story.

But a agree with you ..... That is probably not true...... I suspect
that George De Morhenschildt drove Oswald to and from Walker's

> > He then went into the
> > alley behind Walker's house and saw Walker through a window, as he sat
> > behind his desk in a well lit room.  He was less than 100 feet away
> > from his quarry when he fired a shot. That shot simply put a bullet
> > hole in the window sash
>
> The bullet hit both wood and glass.
>
> http://www.ajweberman.com/images%5Fother/walker.jpg

Thank you for providing a link to the photo of the window..... By
examining the photo we can see that the bullet would most likely have
been deflected DOWNWARD by the wooden window sash. ( because the
bullet hole is right on the lower edge of that horizontal
crossbar ) We can also see that there is no screen on the outside
of the window because the flash from the camera reveals a stack of
lumber on the ground outside. A screen on that window would have
reflected the camera's flash and the lumber would not be clearly
visible.

> > and embedded itself in the wall across the
> > room from the window.
>
> It went through the wall.

The detective and Walker said that the Cop dug the bullet out of the
wall. Yes I know there is another version of the story that says the
bullet was found on a stack of papers, but I've retrived enough
bullets to know what a bullet that has been arrested by a piece of
wood, and then retrieved looks like.... And CE 573 looks like it has
been dug out of a wall to me.

> > At that point Walker just sat there and
> > wondered what had happened, he apparently had no clue that he'd just
> > heard a rifle shot ( He wasn't injured or hit by anything to alert him
> > that he'd been shot at)
>
> He was injured by debris.

So he said later..... If he had been hit by flying debris he would
have known instantly that someone had shot at him and he wouldn't have
just sat there thinking that some kids threw a firecracker.

> > He then got up and went to the window stodd in
> > front of that window and looked out into the dark yard behind his
> > house.  Apparently you believe that Oswald INTENDED to murder Walker
> > but only fired one shot, and it wasn't even close to Walker.
>
> I don't think it missed by much.

Oswald MISSED a huge target ( Walker's upper body) from less than
thirty yards. When he was in the Marina Corps he hit a 6 inch diameter
bullseye on a target one hundred yards away, 90 % of the time. So if
he had INTENDED to shoot Walker he could not have failed to hit him
from that short range.

> > Apparently you believe that Oswald was such a poor shot that he
> > couldn't even hit a huge stationary target, like General Walker with a
> > vital area of approximately  2 foot X 3 foot, from less than thirty
> > yards away.
>
> No one can say for certain why the bullet hit the frame. Perhaps
> Oswald couldn't see the lattice clearly against the lit background.
> Perhaps he tought it didn't matter at such a short distance.
>
> > And you believe that Oswald INTENDED to kill Walker but
> > only fired a single shot when he could have easily fired a full clip
> > of six shots in the time he had available to hiy his target.
>
> Inexperience? Lack of nerve? But you'll have to give him credit for
> learning from his mistakes.
>
> > Did I get it right?    Do you really believe this!!??
>
> Walt, if you think the attempt was stanged, and Walker not even in the
> room, how do you explain the frame hit? Why not make a couple of neat
> holes in the middle of the window?

Huh??..... tell me that you're not really this obtuse.. A bullet
hitting a single strength glass pane would simply shatter the glass.
If the glass had been shattered, the sound of the falling broken
window pane glass would have made it instantly obvious that the boom
and flash in the dark night had been a gun shot. Walker couldn't
have claimed that he fearlessly just sat there as a fearless hero to
the public, who he was trying to impress.

Walt

Dec 30, 2008, 7:54:51 AM12/30/08
On 29 Dec, 11:01, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

If you know someone who reads and understands German, have them read
the newspaper story for you.

That's where the FACTS are....

> The question has been asked before for proof of this alleged call by
> Walker TO an editor of a German newspaper but it has NEVER come.  How
> come?  IF he made the call, which he denies by the way, where is the
> proof? As for asking how did they know he was in Shreveport, LA that
> is easy, he had a bunch of aides

Walker didn't have any AIDES.... You moron.... He said he was
traveling alone on an airplane at the time JFK was murdered.

and I'm sure he had an itinerary of
> where he was.  Who knows, but this is what he testified to, NOT that
> he called anyone in Germany.

Get yer head outta yer ass and start using it for something beside a
place to put your hat.

> The evidence is on the side of conspiracy so we don't have to lie to

> prop our case up.- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Dec 30, 2008, 8:08:44 AM12/30/08

http://www.ajweberman.com/images%5Fother/walker.jpg

Do you see any indication that there was a screen on the window when
the photo was taken ??

General Walker then realized that
> his right forearm had been struck by small fragments of something. A
> friend later dug those out with tweezers and found the slivers to be
> tiny flakes of copper-colored metal, undoubtedly fragments of bullet
> jacket. Unfortunately, they were discarded.

I believe the police report indicates that Walker didn't know what had
hit his arm....as I recall he told the cops that "flying debris" stuck
him on the right arm.

> QUOTE OFF
>
> And Lattimer's own observations (K&L, p. 135):
>
> QUOTE ON
>
> When I examined the window [in 1977], I could see how the bullet had
> passed first through the screen, bending the broken ends of the wires
> inward toward the house,

http://www.ajweberman.com/images%5Fother/walker.jpg

There doesn't appear to be a screen on that window in the photo.

and then had struck the wooden sash across
> the middle of the window, where the upper and lower sashes overlap
> when such a window is closed. The bullet had traversed both of these
> wooden sashes and had made the star-shaped crack in the upper margin
> of the lower pane. The course of the bullet had obviously been
> deflected slightly upward,

The bullet would have been deflected downward, not upward, because it
hit on the bottom edge of the horizontal window sash.

so that it passed through General Walker's
> hair instead of through his head.

> QUOTE OFF
>
> Makes a heck of a lot more sense than anything you ever wrote, Walt.
>

> > Apparently you believe that Oswald was such a poor shot that he
> > couldn't even hit a huge stationary target, like General Walker with a
> > vital area of approximately 2 foot X 3 foot, from less than thirty
> > yards away. And you believe that Oswald INTENDED to kill Walker but
> > only fired a single shot when he could have easily fired a full clip
> > of six shots in the time he had available to hiy his target.
>
> > Did I get it right? Do you really believe this!!??

> > Apparently you believe that Oswald was such a poor shot that he
> > couldn't even hit a huge stationary target, like General Walker with a
> > vital area of approximately  2 foot X 3 foot, from less than thirty
> > yards away.  And you believe that Oswald INTENDED to kill Walker but
> > only fired a single shot when he could have easily fired a full clip
> > of six shots in the time he had available to hiy his target.
>
> > Did I get it right?    Do you really believe this!!??

Walt

Dec 30, 2008, 8:26:08 AM12/30/08

Why did you omit this portion of the exchange??

Mr. Liebeler. Do you know Helmet Hubert Muench?

General WALKER. That name is not familiar to me. Can you give me
anything to refresh me?

Mr. Liebeler. Yes. He is a West German journalist who wrote an

article that appeared in the Deutsche Nationalzeitung und
Soldatenzeitung, a Munich, Germany,newspaper.

General WALKER. No; I don't know him.

Mr. Liebeler. Did you ever talk to him?

General WALKER. Not that I know of.

Mr. Liebeler. Did you talk to him on a transatlantic telephone call in

which you told him about the fact or the alleged fact that Lee Harvey
Oswald was the person who made an attempt on your life?

General WALKER. I don't recall that name. Did he speak English? I
don't speak German.

Mr. Liebeler. Have you ever seen a copy of that newspaper?

General WALKER. Yes; I have.

Mr. Liebeler. In fact, I suggest that you have seen the November 29,
1963, copy of that newspaper which had on its front page a story
entitled in German "The Strange Case of Oswald", that told about how
Oswald had allegedly attacked you. General WALKER. November 29,
that is correct.

Mr. Liebeler. Now, where did that newspaper get that information, do
you know?

General WALKER. I do not. There was all article in the paper that
he probably got from me.

Mr. Liebeler. Well, in fact, the issue of that newspaper has right on

> prop our case up.- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Dec 30, 2008, 9:54:54 AM12/30/08
On 29 Dec, 16:25, much...@gmail.com wrote:

Here's an excerpt from walker's testimony. Let's examine it.......

Mr. Liebeler.
What did you do then?
General WALKER. I thought--we had been fooling with the screens on the
house and I thought that possibly somebody had thrown a firecracker,
that it exploded right over my head through the window right behind
me. Since there is a church back there, often there are children
playing back there. Then I looked around and saw that the screen was
not out, but was in the window, and this couldn't possibly happen, so
I got up and walked around the desk and looked back where I was
sitting and I saw a hole in the wall which would have been to my left
while I was sitting to my right as I looked back, and the desk was
catercornered in the corner up against this wall. I noticed there was
a hole in the wall, so I went upstairs and got a pistol and came back
down and went out the back door, taking a look to see what might have
happened.

"I got up and walked around the desk and looked back where I was
sitting and I saw a hole in the wall which would have been to my left
while I was sitting"..... "to my right as I looked back"

Question.... Which side of Walkers body was closest to the track of
the bullet?? Didn't he clearly say that the bullet struck the wall
to his... LEFT... as he sat at his desk ?? So which arm would be
closest to the track of the bullet?? And which arm ould be most
likely to be hit by any flying debris??

robcap...@netscape.com

Dec 30, 2008, 11:24:13 AM12/30/08

Why bother as Gen. Walker said this,

General WALKER. **I didn't give him all the information--I think the
portion you are referring to, I didn't give him, because I had no way
of knowing that Oswald attacked me. I still don't.** And I am not
very
prone to say in fact he did. In fact, I have always claimed he did
not, until we can get into the case or somebody tells us differently
that he did.

He DENIED being the one that spoke with that editor in regards to LHO
shooting at him, thus it is incumbent upon YOU and anyone who CLAIMS
he did say that to PROVE IT!!!!!!! You have FAILED to prove it upon
numerous requests by me and others, thus we are left with YOUR OPINION
which is NOT worth anything.

> > The question has been asked before for proof of this alleged call by
> > Walker TO an editor of a German newspaper but it has NEVER come.  How
> > come?  IF he made the call, which he denies by the way, where is the
> > proof? As for asking how did they know he was in Shreveport, LA that
> > is easy, he had a bunch of aides
>
> Walker didn't have any AIDES.... You moron....  He said he was
> traveling alone on an airplane at the time JFK was murdered.

Really??? This shows your total LACK OF KNOWLEDGE in this area as he
had multiple aides and mentioned them in his WC testimony! This is
more proof that Walt has NEVER read the WC testimony or that he read
it soooooo long ago and forgot it ALL!

I guess Walt has NEVER heard of Robert Surrey or Max Claunch!! Of
course he hasn't, or he is ignoring them, as they both gave statements
that point to it NOT being LHO (or at the very least it was multiple
men which the WC and DPD denied) who fired a shot at Gen. Walker.

> and I'm sure he had an itinerary of
>
> > where he was.  Who knows, but this is what he testified to, NOT that
> > he called anyone in Germany.
>
> Get yer head outta yer ass and start using it for something beside a
> place to put your hat.

LOL!!! The easy answer is the ONLY one with their head in their a** is
YOU, but you are NOT lying out of ignorance, you are purposely lying
to distort the facts. That makes it all the worse, but what else can
we expect from LNers?

> > The evidence is on the side of conspiracy so we don't have to lie to
> > prop our case up.- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Dec 30, 2008, 11:27:08 AM12/30/08

I included most of what you have, and NONE of what you added trumps
this statement by Walker:

General WALKER. **I didn't give him all the information--I think the
portion you are referring to, I didn't give him, because I had no way
of knowing that Oswald attacked me. I still don't.** And I am not
very
prone to say in fact he did. In fact, I have always claimed he did
not, until we can get into the case or somebody tells us differently
that he did.

He says CLEARLY he did NOT claim LHO shot at him, and he made it clear
there was a call TO him, NOT that he called the German editor. YOU
need to PROVE he did if you are going to continue to claim he did call
him. I doubt any proof will ever be forthcoming from your end though.

Walt

Dec 30, 2008, 12:12:23 PM12/30/08
On 30 Dec, 10:27, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

I'm sorry.... If you'r not astute enough to understand that this whole
story is a lie created by Walker, there's no hope for you....But just
ask yourself this simple question.... Who is the most logical person
to be PLACING a phone call??

Would ex-General Walker be the most logical ....or would the reporter
be the most logical??

It's saturday morning 11 / 23 /63 about 7:00 am.... President Kennedy
has been murdered about 18 hours prior to the phone conversation
beteen Walker and the German reporter.

Why would a reporter that Walker claimed he never heard of be going to
all of the trouble to track Walker down in a hotel in Shreveport to
talk to Walker??

We know the conversation was about Oswald's involvment in the Walker
shooting incident. How would a German reporter have any idea that
Oswald was connected to the Walker shooting?? And why would he think
that Walker would have any information that Oswald was the
shooter??

Isn't it immanently more logical that Walker called the reporter?
Walker was the person directly involved in the shooting, so it's
certainly logical that he might speculate that Oswald was the
sniper. ...HOWEVER It's highly unlikely that he would call some
unknown reporter in Germany and say.... " Hello Hans, or what ever yer
name is, Ya know I've got a funny feeling that this Oswald guy, that
the Police are saying murdered that no good Son-of -a Bitch, JFK is
the same guy that took a shot at me last April. .... I feel very sure
that this stinking commie Oswald is the same bastard who took a shot
at me, I think you should write a story based on my hunch"

He didn't call that reporter just to chit chat.... He wanted the
reporter to start the snowball rolling, that would pile more
"evidence" on Oswald.

On saturday morning there was a real danger that Oswald (who had been
taken alive) might live to stand trial. If THAT were to happen Walker
would have been in deep stuff.... Because of information that Oswald
knew, that would have come out at trial. Walker was afraid that he
would fry in the electric chair, unless Oswald was portrayed in the
press as a dirty little commie rat, who had murdered JFK in cold blood
and had also tried to shoot him.

robcap...@netscape.com

Dec 30, 2008, 12:38:43 PM12/30/08

How is Walker lying by saying LHO did NOT shoot at him when this is
what the EVIDENCE shows?? The LNers are the ones lying by claiming
LHO fired at Walker when there is NO evidence for this claim!! You
are agreeing with them, so you are the one lying, NOT Walker!

> Who is the most logical person
> to be PLACING a phone call??

NOT Walker as he had ample ways through his vast connections to get
the word out that LHO fired at him after the assassination and he DID
NOT do this, instead he claimed LHO was NOT the one that shot at
him!!! Why would Walker call a German newspaper to say it was LHO
when he had AMPLE sources in Dallas? Explain this for us. And while
you are at it prove he called the German editor as you keep insisting
he did with NO proof being offered by you.

> Would ex-General Walker be the most logical ....or would the reporter
> be the most logical??

Why play the guessing game when you claim you have proof, or I guess
you think you have proof as you keep claiming this, so just put your
proof on the table for all of us to see. Show us your proof for how
and when Walker called the German editor.

> It's saturday morning 11 / 23 /63 about 7:00 am.... President Kennedy
> has been murdered about 18 hours prior to the phone conversation
> beteen Walker and the German reporter.

Why are you NOT offereing proof? You keep adding more speculation, I
want proof.

> Why would a reporter that Walker claimed he never heard of be going to
> all of the trouble to track Walker down in a hotel in Shreveport to
> talk to Walker??

Who knows, but IF I was to guess like you I would guess this editor
had contacts within the German intelligence community, or dare I say
the CIA????, and he wanted to know if there was more to the story
including the incident he was being told about in April. I don't
know, and I don't care, we have to go by the record, and then PROVE
the record to be WRONG! Can you prove Walker called the German
editor?? Yes or no??

> We know the conversation was about Oswald's involvment in the Walker
> shooting incident.

How do we know this??? Walker was stationed in Germany for awhile,
they could have been calling about something else and it turned to
this topic.

> How would a German reporter have any idea that
> Oswald was connected to the Walker shooting??

Good question, and I have seen NO proof he did, NOR have I seen proof
Walker called him and said it was LHO that shot at him in April, but
this doesn't stop you from claiming this is what happened, does it?

> And why would he think
> that Walker would have any information that Oswald was the
> shooter??

He said he did? As I said Walker was stationed in Germany for some
time he could have been calling about something else.

> Isn't it immanently more logical that Walker called the reporter?

NOT when he denies doing so and you CAN'T prove he is lying by showing
us proof he did! IF someone is lying there should be proof they are,
otherwise, you CAN'T say they are lying.

> Walker was the person directly involved in the shooting, so it's
> certainly logical that he might speculate that Oswald was the
> sniper. ...

BUT he NEVER did, he always said he didn't. Here is what he testified
to again:

General WALKER. **I didn't give him all the information--I think the
portion you are referring to, I didn't give him, because I had no way
of knowing that Oswald attacked me. I still don't.** And I am not
very prone to say in fact he did. In fact, I have always claimed he
did
not, until we can get into the case or somebody tells us differently
that he did.

This is PRETTY CLEAR TO ME! He is saying he told NO ONE that LHO
fired at him, he was NOT prone to blame LHO and in fact, he felt it
was NOT LHO who fired at him!! For most CTers this is good news, but
NOT for Walt (a proclaimed CTer who NEVER acts like one) as he keeps
insisting LHO fired at Walker, like all LNers do, but NEVER offers a
lick of proof!

> HOWEVER  It's highly unlikely that he would call some
> unknown reporter in Germany and say.... " Hello Hans, or what ever yer
> name is, Ya know I've got a funny feeling that this Oswald guy, that
> the Police are saying murdered that no good Son-of -a Bitch, JFK is
> the same guy that took a shot at me last April. .... I feel very sure
> that this stinking commie Oswald is the same bastard who took a shot
> at me, I think you should write a story based on my hunch"

Of course it is, that is why ONLY YOU ARE CLAIMING THIS! Where is
your proof Walker called Germany?

> He didn't call that reporter just to chit chat.... He wanted the
> reporter to start the snowball rolling, that would pile more
> "evidence" on Oswald.

Proof please. Speculation and opinion is NOT proof.

> On saturday morning there was a real danger that Oswald (who had been
> taken alive) might live to stand trial.  If THAT were to happen Walker
> would have been in deep stuff.... Because of information that Oswald
> knew, that would have come out at trial.  Walker was afraid that he
> would fry in the electric chair, unless Oswald was portrayed in the
> press as a dirty little commie rat, who had murdered JFK in cold blood
> and had also tried to shoot him.

LOL!!! More inane ramblings by Walt. What did LHO know that would
"fry Walker in an electric chair?" It only gets weirder and weirder
with this guy. Thank God he is a LNer!

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Dec 30, 2008, 1:08:54 PM12/30/08
On 30 Dec, 11:38, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Oh Groan ... (sigh) ... Why are you so stupid?? How would it have
looked if walker had called The Dallas Morning News, and said... Hello
Joe, This is General Walker, are you aware that this Oswald guy is the
same little commie rat that took a shot at me last April?

Joe... How do you know that General? I reported that story and I've
kept an eye on the police reports for any clue about who fired that
shot, and nobody has even hinted that they knew who fired that shot.

Walker.... Well, ahh, er, umm... I just know .... Something tells me

that Oswald was the sniper.

Joe.... ha, ha,ha,ha. hee,.hee, hee that's a good one General.....
Have you been drinking already this morning?

aeffects

Dec 30, 2008, 1:30:09 PM12/30/08

Walt,

You've gone way above the call here... the Lone Nut trolls have no
idea what to do with common sense and reasonableness.

David

> read more »

Walt

Dec 30, 2008, 2:14:46 PM12/30/08

Thank you, Dave.... It's good to know that my posts are making sense
to others. When debating Rob, I always get to feeling that I'm not
making sense, because he can't seem to comprehend some very basic
stuff. Frustrating!

Happy New Year...... Although, I've got a feeling that we, as a
nation, are in for some very rough times

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Dec 30, 2008, 2:33:25 PM12/30/08

Like Walker would do it this way, what a joker!!! He had very
powerful contacts through the John Birch Society to get the story out,
or he could have had his friends at the DPD do it for him (beginning
in 1960 you had to be a member of JBS, KKK, the Minutemen, or some
other radical right-wing organization to be accepted by the DPD). You
are the one that is brain dead, and has NO ability to think for
himself.

Don't brag too much as we know you have Healy and Ben on your side, so
for them to support you is NO big deal, but we know any knowledgeable
lurker (if there are any) won't buy your junk for all the tea in
China. I asked for proof of his claim that Walker called Germany and
he AGAIN HAS IGNORED THIS REQUEST!!! Why can't he prove what he
claims all the time??? Why would anyone think he is correct when he
CAN'T prove what he claims unless they are here for the same reasons?

tomnln

Dec 30, 2008, 3:08:03 PM12/30/08
International phone calls are a matter of Record.

If Walker made the call to Germany, the authorities would have produced
those phone records.

Because they did NOT, it gives Walker's account that much more Believable.

"robcap...@netscape.com" <robc...@netscape.com> wrote in message

Walt

Dec 30, 2008, 3:23:12 PM12/30/08
On 30 Dec, 13:33, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

I doubt that you're intelligent enough to follow the bouncing
ball ....but I'll try to take your hand and lead you through some of
Walker's lies.....

Mr. Liebeler. Do you know Helmet Hubert Muench?

General WALKER. That name is not familiar to me. Can you give me
anything to refresh me?

Here Walker claims he never heard the Reporter's name before. But as
the question proceeds Walker makes it clear that he did talk to this
reporter, whatever name he was using......

Mr. Liebeler. Yes. He is a West German journalist who wrote an

article that appeared in the Deutsche Nationalzeitung und
Soldatenzeitung, a Munich, Germany,newspaper.

General WALKER. No; I don't know him.

Mr. Liebeler. Did you ever talk to him?

General WALKER. Not that I know of.

Mr. Liebeler. Did you talk to him on a transatlantic telephone call in

which you told him about the fact or the alleged fact that Lee Harvey
Oswald was the person who made an attempt on your life?

General WALKER. I don't recall that name. Did he speak English? I
don't speak German.

Rob...Take note at this NON ANSWER..... to the question: "Did you

talk to him on a transatlantic telephone call in which you told him
about the fact or the alleged fact that Lee Harvey Oswald was the

person who made an attempt on your life? " Even you should be able
to see the evasion of the question when Walker "answered" with a
couple of irrelevant questions....

Mr. Liebeler. Have you ever seen a copy of that newspaper?

General WALKER. Yes; I have.

Walker ADMITS that he saw a copy of the German newspaper..... Which
he obviously can read, because later in his testimony he talks about
reading an "article" in the German language paper. ( the "article" was
a front page story under banner headlines) Walker: "There was an
article in the paper that he probably got from me." Recall that
Walker claimed that he couldn't speak german...... Maybe not, but he
certainly could read and understand it.

Mr. Liebeler. In fact, I suggest that you have seen the November 29,
1963, copy of that newspaper which had on its front page a story
entitled in German "The Strange Case of Oswald", that told about how
Oswald had allegedly attacked you.

Rob ....Notice that Liebeler is telling Walker what the crux of that
front page story was.... That Oswald attacked Walker. THAT was the
crux of that story Rob.... That was the central theme of the
story....That Oswald had taken a shot at Walker in April.

General WALKER. November 29, that is correct.

Mr. Liebeler. Now, where did that newspaper get that information, do
you know?

General WALKER. I do not. There was all article in the paper that
he probably got from me.

"I do not"... that's an obvious lie, Rob.... because Walker
immediately admits that the reporter, probably got the information
from him. Since the cental theme of the "article" (front page news
story) came from Walker and Walker admits it then how can you deny
it??

Mr. Liebeler. Well, in fact, the issue of that newspaper has right on
the front page what purports to be a transcript of a telephone
conversation between you and some other person.

Can you read that Rob.... There was a TRANSCRIPT of the conversation
published in that newspaper....

I'd suggest that you get a copy of that transcript and LEARN THE
FACTS....instead of listening to a liar like Walker, who was
desperately trying to avoid coming into contact with 40, 000 volts of
electricity.

Why can't he prove what he

robcap...@netscape.com

Dec 30, 2008, 4:59:22 PM12/30/08

LOL!!!! Who said Walker did NOT speak with a German editor/
journalist???? I never said that, I said he NEVER called the guy, the
guy CALLED HIM!!! I also said when they talked Walker said he did NOT
blame LHO for shooting at him.

Boy, and this guy is going to lead me by the hand??? LOL!!!

> Mr. Liebeler.    Yes. He is a West German journalist who wrote an
> article that appeared in the Deutsche Nationalzeitung und
> Soldatenzeitung, a Munich, Germany,newspaper.
>
> General WALKER.     No; I don't know him.

See he doesn't know the guy the WC mentioned, but he will confirm a
person with another name will call him while he is in Louisianna. I
know Walker was on a plane at the time of the assassanition and folks
aboard the plane said he was frantically going up and down the aisle
like a lunatic telling everyone to remember he was on the plane at the
time of the shooting so he COULDN'T BE BLAMED! Now why would an
innocent man do this???? ITmakes even more sense he should have sold
out LHO, but he NEVER DID! This is an interesting point to explore
more. Why didn't he sell out LHO if he was involved someway in the
assassination?

By the way, I posted this part earlier so I don't know what you are
trying to prove here. How about some basic EVIDENCE showing LHO shot
at him? See, even if Walker said LHO did shoot at him, and HE DID NOT
SAY THIS, what does that prove? That wouldn't stand up in a court of
law without proof and evidence. Where is the proof and evidence
showing LHO fired at Walker Walt?????

> Mr. Liebeler.    Did you ever talk to him?
>
> General WALKER.   Not that I know of.
>
> Mr. Liebeler. Did you talk to him on a transatlantic telephone call in
> which you told him about the fact or the alleged fact that Lee Harvey
> Oswald was the person who made an attempt on your life?
>
> General WALKER.    I don't recall that name. Did he speak English? I
> don't speak German.
>
> Rob...Take note at this NON ANSWER.....  to the question:    "Did you
> talk to him on a transatlantic telephone call in which you told him
> about the fact or the alleged fact that Lee Harvey Oswald was the
> person who made an attempt on your life? "   Even you should be able
> to see the evasion of the question when Walker "answered" with a
> couple of irrelevant questions....

Why should I take note?? NONE of this proves anything in terms of LHO
shooting at Walker. As Tom said so well, there would be long distance
records showing Walker placing this call, but there are NONE, how
come?

> Mr. Liebeler. Have you ever seen a copy of that newspaper?
>
> General WALKER. Yes; I  have.
>
> Walker ADMITS that he saw a copy of the German newspaper.....  Which
> he obviously can read, because later in his testimony he talks about
> reading an "article" in the German language paper. ( the "article" was
> a front page story under banner headlines)   Walker: "There was an

> article in the paper that he probably got from me." ...

He was STATIONED IN GERMANY for some time moron so of course he
probably saw it when he was there. How does any of this nonesense
PROVE LHO FIRED AT WALKER AGAIN?????

Walt

Dec 30, 2008, 5:35:16 PM12/30/08
On 30 Dec, 15:59, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> out LHO, but he NEVER DID! This is an interesting ...

Hey...Wait a minute.... Where was all of Walker aides, when he was
calling this attention to himself....

Didn't you say that Walker was surrounded by aides and they were the
ones who called the German newspaper??

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2008, 7:27:42 PM12/30/08

He probably did take a bus. I protested because you were asking me a
compound question, and I wanted to focus on the shooting itself. But
since you want to make a big deal of Oswald's means of transportation,
please feel free to show us what your suspicion is based on. Have you
checked bus schedules? GDeM's alibi for the evening in question?

> > > He then went into the
> > > alley behind Walker's house and saw Walker through a window, as he sat
> > > behind his desk in a well lit room.  He was less than 100 feet away
> > > from his quarry when he fired a shot. That shot simply put a bullet
> > > hole in the window sash
>
> > The bullet hit both wood and glass.
>
> >http://www.ajweberman.com/images%5Fother/walker.jpg
>
> Thank you for providing a link to the photo of the window.....   By
> examining the photo we can see that the bullet would most likely have
> been deflected DOWNWARD by the wooden window sash.  ( because the
> bullet hole is right on the lower edge of that horizontal
> crossbar )

Not necessarily. Glass is denser than wood, and the bullet probably
went in the direction that presented the least resistance.

> We can also see that there is no screen on the outside
> of the window because the flash from the camera reveals a stack of
> lumber on the ground outside.  A screen on that window would have
> reflected the camera's flash and the lumber would not be clearly
> visible.

I guess it was removed before the picture was taken. Does it matter
much?

> > > and embedded itself in the wall across the
> > > room from the window.
>
> > It went through the wall.
>
> The detective and Walker said that the Cop dug the bullet out of the
> wall.

Citation please.

> Yes I know there is another version of the story that says the
> bullet was found on a stack of papers, but I've retrived enough
> bullets to know what a bullet that has been arrested by a piece of
> wood, and then retrieved looks like.... And CE 573 looks like it has
> been dug out of a wall to me.

Or passed through a wall. How can you tell the difference by simply
looking at the bullet? Dig marks?

> > > At that point Walker just sat there and
> > > wondered what had happened, he apparently had no clue that he'd just
> > > heard a rifle shot ( He wasn't injured or hit by anything to alert him
> > > that he'd been shot at)
>
> > He was injured by debris.
>
> So he said later.....   If he had been hit by flying debris he would
> have known instantly that someone had shot at him and he wouldn't have
> just sat there thinking that some kids threw a firecracker.

Are you asking us to believe that he was equipped with a superhuman
ability to absorb all sensory input at once?

> > > He then got up and went to the window stodd in
> > > front of that window and looked out into the dark yard behind his
> > > house.  Apparently you believe that Oswald INTENDED to murder Walker
> > > but only fired one shot, and it wasn't even close to Walker.
>
> > I don't think it missed by much.
>
> Oswald MISSED a huge target ( Walker's upper body) from less than
> thirty yards. When he was in the Marina Corps he hit a 6 inch diameter
> bullseye on a target one hundred yards away, 90 % of the time.  So if
> he had INTENDED to shoot Walker he could not have failed to hit him
> from that short range.

Did you forget that the bullet hit the window sash and was deflected?

> > > Apparently you believe that Oswald was such a poor shot that he
> > > couldn't even hit a huge stationary target, like General Walker with a
> > > vital area of approximately  2 foot X 3 foot, from less than thirty
> > > yards away.
>
> > No one can say for certain why the bullet hit the frame. Perhaps
> > Oswald couldn't see the lattice clearly against the lit background.
> > Perhaps he tought it didn't matter at such a short distance.
>
> > > And you believe that Oswald INTENDED to kill Walker but
> > > only fired a single shot when he could have easily fired a full clip
> > > of six shots in the time he had available to hiy his target.
>
> > Inexperience? Lack of nerve? But you'll have to give him credit for
> > learning from his mistakes.
>
> > > Did I get it right?    Do you really believe this!!??
>
> > Walt, if you think the attempt was stanged, and Walker not even in the
> > room, how do you explain the frame hit? Why not make a couple of neat
> > holes in the middle of the window?
>
> Huh??..... tell me that you're not really this obtuse..   A bullet
> hitting a single strength glass pane would simply shatter the glass.
> If the glass had been shattered, the sound of the falling broken
> window pane glass would have made it instantly obvious that the boom
> and flash in the dark night had been a gun shot.    Walker couldn't
> have  claimed that he fearlessly just sat there as a fearless hero to
> the public, who he was trying to impress.

The man was startled by an explosion and thought that a kid had thrown
a firecracker though the window. He didn't immediately realize that he
had been shot at. How does that make him (appear to be) a fearless
hero?

The idea that the shooter was aiming for (or near) the sash in order
to make Walker appear more "heroic" is ridiculous.