OT: one nutjob gone

Jeanne Douglas

Dec 18, 2011, 11:07:27 PM12/18/11
"North Korean leader Kim Jong Il dead, state media reports "

<http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/18/world/asia/north-korea-leader-dead/?hpt=hp
_t1>

Gonna be interesting to see what happens. Is the son sane? Will he be in
control or will the generals control him? Will there be a lessening of
the isolation? Will there be rapprochement with the South?

--
JD

"the lybian lier"

SkyEyes

Dec 19, 2011, 12:49:47 AM12/19/11
One can but hope this is the beginning of the end of totalitarianism
in NK. Those people have suffered enough, already.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Doc Smartass

Dec 19, 2011, 2:33:39 AM12/19/11
Jeanne Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in news:hlwdjsd-
D640C6.200...@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com:
I saw a bit in one blog (Bob Cesca? Deus Ex Malcontent?) yesterday
mentioning that Best Korea is trading a reduction in plutonium enrichment
for food aid. AND they're willing to be more accommodating to
inspections.

This went out before the KJI death announcement. Interesting.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

There are several tax-free, government-free places in this world...
They're called "failed states."

Doc Smartass

Dec 19, 2011, 2:49:04 AM12/19/11
Jeanne Douglas <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in news:hlwdjsd-
D640C6.200...@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com:

At FARK.com:
Is Kim Jong Il? No, he's dead

Link to Comments:

http://www.fark.com/comments/6826974/Is-Kim-Jong-Il-No-hes-dead

Mickey

Dec 19, 2011, 7:17:01 AM12/19/11
From the little I've heard about him, he sounds weak and untrained.
What happened to his older brothers? Were they too strong for
their dad and he was afrid of them?"

Christopher A. Lee

Dec 19, 2011, 7:47:02 AM12/19/11
Over and above the way leaders of countries we don't like get
demonised, we isolate them and put them under all sorts of pressure to
destabalise them including aid and assistance to their internal
enemies - which is illegal in their own countries.

Is it any wonder they get paranoid?

Zacharias Mulletstein

Dec 19, 2011, 10:16:12 PM12/19/11

"Jeanne Douglas" <hlw...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote in message
One thing is clear: He is being tormented in the very bounds of hellfire and
damnation as we speak. He now knows the truth. There is no question of
this, the sad thing is that you athiests could learn a lesson from the Dear
Leader and learn the truth before it's too late. It's far too late for Il,
but it's not too late for you to become Chrstians and be baptized and
receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost.

--
I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb virgin,
Jesus Christ.

Jeanne Douglas

Dec 19, 2011, 11:48:43 PM12/19/11
In article <jcoum8$6ov$1...@dont-email.me>,
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com>
wrote:
Why do you constantly act as if your god is so stupid that it can't tell
the difference between honest belief and phony belief to avoid your hell?

If your god _does_ exist, it's gotta be really pissed off at your for
that level of disrespect.

Faline

Dec 20, 2011, 12:01:29 AM12/20/11

"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote in
message news:jcoum8$6ov$1...@dont-email.me...
Why are you on an Atheist group? Stay with the religious groups. If we
wanted to convert to superstitions and start believing in the gods and other
mythical beings, we would find a church and join it. Just saying.......

Dec 20, 2011, 12:08:13 AM12/20/11
On 12/19/2011 8:48 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article<jcoum8$6ov$1...@dont-email.me>,

You are aware of course that Kim Jong II was 'pro-choice'. No surprise
that Planned Parenthood carries so much influence there, given how North
Korea treats it's children.

http://ippf.org/en/What-we-do/Innovation+Fund/North+Korea+piloting+safe+medical+abortion.htm

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

Paul David Wright

Dec 20, 2011, 11:43:42 PM12/20/11
J <Jvis...@live.com> wrote in news:58lqp1....@news.alt.net:

> On 12/19/2011 8:48 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>> In article<jcoum8$6ov$1...@dont-email.me>,
>

> You are aware of course that Kim Jong II was 'pro-choice'.

Oh, look, IBen totally refuses to stop lying.

--
PDW

Check out my blog:
http://corneliusaddaptionproject.blogspot.com/