Vince Palamara, Jesse Ventura, And DVP

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2013, 10:09:34 AM10/2/13

ON FACEBOOK, VINCE PALAMARA SAID:

Fantastic!! Jesse [Ventura] brought up some of my Secret Service talking
points on Piers Morgan!! I am on several pages of what is already a
best-seller ["They've Killed Our President", released 10/1/2013]:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1626361398?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1626361398&linkCode=xm2&tag=dvsre-20

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Another joke of a conspiracy book. Absolutely shameful what the CT authors
have done to a very simple murder case. 40+ new books already listed for
late 2013, and nearly all of them kookbooks by CT hounds. But I'm listing
them all anyway ~sigh~ ....

http://kennedy-books-videos.blogspot.com/2011/03/kennedy-catalog.html

Footnote -- I didn't mean to imply that ALL of the new 2013 books are
"kookbooks" -- just MOST of them are. There are some by LNers
too--including a reissue of "With Malice" by Dale Myers and two JFK books
by James Swanson....plus Howard Willens' "History Will Prove Us Right":

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/146830755X?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=146830755X&linkCode=xm2&tag=dvsre-20

VINCE PALAMARA SAID:

Dave, I am curious (and I do NOT mean this in a jerky way--honest): why
are you interested in the case? If the official story is correct, wouldn't
this be a big yawn after a while?

To make an analogy: I am 100 percent convinced (since day one) John
Hinckley acted alone. I couldn't get into conspiracy newsgroups (etc) on
that subject. Why are you interested?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Vince, the best answer I can come up with to your very good question is
--- It's engrained in me. My interest in JFK and his assassination has
been with me for more than 3 decades now, and that interest has not waned.
It's just there....even though I firmly believe the case was solved in
1963 by the DPD.

And the audio/video aspects of the coverage of the assassination has been
of great interest to me too. So that's another aspect of it.

And, as Vince Bugliosi said (and I totally concur): "The JFK case is the
most fascinating story ever told" -- and it continues to get told (and
re-told) every day. And some of those "tellings" of the story also keep me
interested, as I want to debunk the lunacy of most of the conspiracy
theories.

And even you, Vince, must agree that if there was a plot, only ONE
conspiracy theory can possibly be correct. So that means 99% of the stuff
being written about this case (from the POV of specific "conspiracy
theories") is dead wrong. It has to be.

But the evidence isn't lying to us, Vince. And back in 2007, you thought
the evidence was telling the true story--Oswald did it--and did it alone.
Too bad the Doug Hornes and Jim Douglasses and Jesse Venturas of the world
have tainted your 2007 reasoned thinking. But the evidence IS the truth.
And that's telling us who killed JFK---and it sure wasn't George H.W. Bush
or Mac Wallace or Jimmy Files.

BT George

Oct 2, 2013, 1:17:32 PM10/2/13
Dave,

Excellent answer to Vince's question. That's essentially why I still care
despite being convinced the case was solved long ago, even if some aspects
of it only became clearer over time.

BT George

Anthony Marsh

Oct 2, 2013, 5:26:46 PM10/2/13
OMG. You finally admit that you are a WC defender. Actually the case was
solved within hours when they called it a conspiracy.

Bud

Oct 2, 2013, 8:59:39 PM10/2/13
If you guys think someone conspired with Oswald how come you can`t show
it?

Anthony Marsh

Oct 2, 2013, 11:02:15 PM10/2/13
Some of use think he didn't even know he was being set up as the patsy.
When you are a low level agent and they tell you to go stand on a
corner, you don't ask why.

David Von Pein

Oct 2, 2013, 11:46:33 PM10/2/13
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

Some of use think he [Lee Oswald] didn't even know he was being set up as
the patsy.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Which would make Oswald's "I'm Guilty Of SOMETHING" actions right after
JFK's murder even more inexplicable.

And Oswald's actions, more than any other single thing I can think of,
debunk the kind of theory Marsh just mentioned. LHO doesn't shoot anybody
on Nov. 22, and yet he decides to act like he did in the movie theater,
Tony? Yeah, right.

Maybe you can theorize that Oswald pulled his gun on the cops merely
because he feared he was going to get caught entering the Texas Theater
without buying a ticket.

Or maybe he was afraid of the police due because he left work without
permission. Or maybe because he carried that Coke bottle out of the TSBD,
and he feared the Coke man would be really mad because he'd be one bottle
short the next time he collected the empties at the Depository.

You see, there are all kinds of reasons for Oswald pulling a rod on the
cops--and shouting "It's all over now". His Coke bottle theft had been
discovered!

lsuph...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2013, 11:48:20 PM10/2/13
I give your laudable response an unqualified "AMEN." I've come to the
conclusion that the waters have been so hopelessly polluted by innuendo,
contrivances, absurd theories, compromised evidence, conflicted
eye-witness accounts, etc, even if an irrefutable explanation manifested,
few would believe it. Besides, few would want to admit they had
squandered years barking up the wrong tree.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 3, 2013, 3:20:44 PM10/3/13
On 10/2/2013 11:46 PM, David Von Pein wrote:
> ANTHONY MARSH SAID:
>
> Some of use think he [Lee Oswald] didn't even know he was being set up as
> the patsy.
>

> DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
>
> Which would make Oswald's "I'm Guilty Of SOMETHING" actions right after
> JFK's murder even more inexplicable.
>
> And Oswald's actions, more than any other single thing I can think of,
> debunk the kind of theory Marsh just mentioned. LHO doesn't shoot anybody
> on Nov. 22, and yet he decides to act like he did in the movie theater,
> Tony? Yeah, right.

How is that. Indignant that he was being arrested? Many criminals act
that way. He had just killed a cop and THAT alone is what he was being
arrested for.

> Maybe you can theorize that Oswald pulled his gun on the cops merely
> because he feared he was going to get caught entering the Texas Theater
> without buying a ticket.

He had just killed a cop.

> Or maybe he was afraid of the police due because he left work without
> permission. Or maybe because he carried that Coke bottle out of the TSBD,
> and he feared the Coke man would be really mad because he'd be one bottle
> short the next time he collected the empties at the Depository.
>
> You see, there are all kinds of reasons for Oswald pulling a rod on the
> cops--and shouting "It's all over now". His Coke bottle theft had been
> discovered!

No link to the JFK assassination.