movie "Parkland" to blu-ray

doctorw

Oct 18, 2013, 11:43:11 PM10/18/13
It is such a good movie (NOT), and has done so well at the box office
(NOT), that Tom Hanks (and Bill Paxton?; or, did Paxton bail-out on it?)
and their Hollywierd-o cronies feel the anxieties-ridden need to
super-quickly rush it directly to blu-ray on Nov 5th - a meager one-month
after it (barely) premiered.

http://www.wearemoviegeeks.com/2013/10/parkland-available-on-blu-ray-dvd-november-5/

38th lowest film on the film gross sales list ending 10-13-13 (25th after
its first week), with it generating only a NOT whopping, NOT seen-by-many
total of $528,000 after 2-weeks. (after a lowly $310,000 premier weekend)

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

How much did Bugliosi receive ($1,000,000, or more ?) for the movie rights
of that estimated $10,000,000 cost POS?

David Von Pein

Oct 19, 2013, 11:07:47 AM10/19/13
The "Parkland" film will surely get a wider release to many more theaters come November. (Won't it?)

It would be kind of silly to release a movie about the JFK assassination and then have it NOT in many, many theaters on the 50th anniversary of that historic event.....don't you think?

I predict that "Parkland" will end up doing pretty well at the box office once all of its receipts are tallied---after November or December 2013.

doctorw

Nov 27, 2013, 8:44:24 PM11/27/13
On Saturday, October 19, 2013 11:07:47 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> The "Parkland" film will surely get a wider release to many more theaters come November. (Won't it?)

Incorrect. The "parkland" POS, surely, never expanded to even more
theaters.

> It would be kind of silly to release a movie about the JFK assassination and then have it NOT in many, many theaters on the 50th anniversary of that historic event.....don't you think?

The "parkland" POS fabricators must be the one's who did not think (and
they did not "think" before/during/after its fabrication's), and they were
silly - they quickly saw the writing-on-the-wall and they pulled-it-out of
all theaters by Nov 7th.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=parkland.htm

> I predict that "Parkland" will end up doing pretty well at the box office once all of its receipts are tallied---after November or December 2013.

Incorrect and yet again wrong. (Don't you think?) The $10,000,000-plus
costs POS stinker had gross sales of a measly $653651 to Nov 7th - meaning
it only had gross paltry sales of $128000 in its terminal,
dead-on-arrival, last 24 days.

Not including its advertising costs, the Bugliosi-based POS lost over
$9,346,000.

David Von Pein

Nov 28, 2013, 10:26:04 PM11/28/13