Judyth Vary Baker (Again)

David Von Pein

Jul 15, 2013, 1:24:40 PM7/15/13

http://Oswald-Not-Guilty.blogspot.com/2013/06/when-they-tell-you-oswald-killed.html

I just came across the above blog post from one of Judyth Baker's
websites, in which Judyth attempts (once again) to exonerate her alleged
"lover", Lee Harvey Oswald.

And in that blog post from June 8, 2013, she tries to exonerate him by
responding to things I have written about Lee Oswald's guilt in my blog
(linked below).

http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

Naturally, in my opinion, Baker fails miserably in her attempts to debunk
anything I wrote concerning Oswald's guilt. And she just ignores or
bypasses most of the points that I made on my blog, and the items she did
address in her own blog post amount to pretty much the same old worn-out
tripe that we've seen time and again from desperate conspiracy theorists,
as Judyth turns a blind eye to the huge stack of evidence that proves her
so-called "lover" was a double-murderer. Baker even tries to deny that Lee
ever owned a rifle in 1963:

"I KNEW LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND HIS TASTE IN GUNS. .... I NEVER SAW A
RIFLE BELONGING TO LEE OSWALD. .... LEE OSWALD WOULD NEVER HAVE PURCHASED
A TRACEABLE, CLUMSY, INFERIOR RIFLE BY MONEY ORDER." -- Judyth Vary Baker;
6/8/2013

Naturally, then, Judyth has no choice but to believe that all of the
paperwork associated with Lee's 1963 Carcano rifle purchase has been faked
or forged or falsely manufactured in some manner, including this internal
piece of paperwork generated by Klein's Sporting Goods in Chicago (Waldman
Exhibit No. 7):

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/html/WH_Vol21_0364a.htm

Judyth Vary Baker and Alek James Hidell have a lot in common. They're both
phonies.

David Von Pein
July 15, 2013

----------------------

ALSO SEE:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/09/judyth-vary-baker.html

David Von Pein

Feb 18, 2020, 10:11:29 AM2/18/20

Mark

Feb 18, 2020, 7:07:07 PM2/18/20
Thanks. What she has to say is always interesting to me, in the sense
that it's fascinating how she continues to burrow herself deeper and
deeper into the hole she started digging many years ago now.

I think she needs not just criticism but mental health intervention.

Imagine if she ever took a lie detector test. The machine would probably
start sparking about a quarter of the way through, and then completely
blow a gasket and burst into flames. Like a car after a bad crash, it
would be totaled. Mark

bpete1969

Feb 19, 2020, 11:24:06 AM2/19/20
Actually, she would probably pass a polygraph at this point. She's told
the lie so long she believes it. You would have to snag her on some
obscure thing like her super secret enrollment in college.

Anthony Marsh

Feb 19, 2020, 4:12:05 PM2/19/20
I forget what your rhetorical technique is called, but it's disgusting.
You are beating a dead horse to prove what a tough guy you are. No one is
taking Judyth seriously. So why do you keep bringing it up?

Want me to bring up Free Frank Warner every day and claim you believe him?

Mark

Feb 19, 2020, 9:40:41 PM2/19/20
Thank you for sharing your opinion. Please share again soon.

Mark (Disgusting Tough Guy)

Mark

Feb 20, 2020, 5:16:12 PM2/20/20
Could be. When it comes to her, nothing would surprise me. Mark

Anthony Marsh

Feb 20, 2020, 7:39:00 PM2/20/20
Exactly. She is delusional, a fantasist.

Pamela Brown

Mar 19, 2020, 11:03:13 PM3/19/20
Judyth is a cult leader. She keeps revising her story but her 'believers'
seem to not notice or not care. If they do, they are shamed and
excoriated.

She knows what she is doing. A MH intervention would not help.

Pamela