London Police Ask Citizens to Report COVID-19 Hate Crimes

Michael Ejercito

Apr 21, 2020, 2:04:23 PM4/21/20
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15907/britain-coronavirus-hate-crimes

London Police Ask Citizens to Report COVID-19 Hate Crimes
by Judith Bergman
April 21, 2020 at 4:00 am

Asking the public for more complaints -- specifically on hate crime --
especially regarding incidents that are not even obviously criminal, seems a
bizarre priority, to say the least.

In 2014, the UK introduced the Hate Crime Operational Guidelines, which
state that any non-crime incident that is perceived, by the victim or any
other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice based on a
person's race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or transgender
identity must be recorded, even if there is no evidence of the hate
element...

Since the introduction of the Hate Crime Operational Guidelines, police in
the UK have recorded nearly 120,000 "non-crime hate incidents".... The
non-crime incidents are logged in a system and can even show up in a
so-called DBS check, when employers ask for a copy of a prospective
employee's criminal record.

The Hate Crime Operational Guidelines came under scrutiny in February... The
police showed up at [Miller's] place of work. They told him that his tweet
was not a crime, but that it was nevertheless being recorded as a hate
incident. In police reports, Miller was described as a "suspect".

The Hate Crime Operational Guidelines... are still in use.

(Photo by Jack Taylor/Getty Images)

The Metropolitan Police (the Met, London's police force) recently asked the
public to report, "hate crime related to the Covid-19 pandemic".

"Are you a victim or witness of hate crime related to the COVID-19 pandemic?
We do not tolerate hatred or abuse directed at communities because of their
race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you
experience hate crime, please tell us & we will act" the Met tweeted on
March 28.

"Someone using offensive language towards you or harassing you because of
who you are or who they think you are is also a crime," a constable told
followers of the force's Twitter account.

"Another example is someone posting abusive or offensive messages about you
online. You might want to shrug it off if it happens to you, but if you tell
us then we can investigate and stop it from getting worse, for you or
someone else. Even if you're not sure if it's a crime or not, you should
report it so we can investigate."

The call to report hate crimes comes at a time when London is experiencing a
crime wave, while also having to deal with the Coronavirus:

The police recorded 146 homicides in London in 2019, up from 135 in 2018,
making it the most lethal year in a decade. The majority of the killings
were stabbings, which have nearly doubled between 2014 and 2019. Killings
linked to gang-violence have more than doubled, from 17 in 2014 to 42 in
2019.

According to the Mayor of London's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC),
there were 221,003 instances of violence against people in London in 2019,
up 4.5 % from 2018. Of those, 77,081 resulted in injury. Serious youth
violence went up 9.7% in 2019 to 8,481 incidents. There were 46,086 drug
offenses, representing an increase of 26.3%, and 15,438 knife crime
offenses, up by 5.2%.

There were 19,956 sexual offenses in 2019, down 2.6 % from 2018, including
7,859 rapes. In 2019, there were also 39,716 robberies, up 19.1 %, 80,465
burglaries, down by 0.1 % and 251,981 thefts, an increase of 13.6 %.

In July 2019, the BBC reported that the proportion of crimes solved by
police in England and Wales had fallen to the lowest level recorded since
data began to be compiled in 2015. At that time, 15.5% were charged. In 2019
(measured March-to-March), 7.8% of offenses saw someone charged, down from
9.1% in 2018. For some individual crimes, the proportion of crimes solved
was even lower: 3.8% for sexual offenses, 5.4% for criminal damage and
arson, and 6% for theft.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick admitted in June:

"Overall police detection rates nationally are low, woefully low I would say
in some instances, and the courts are emptying, not filling. It's not good,
and I'm not proud of it".

On the bright side, however, Dick said that the force was now "infinitely
more accountable and trustworthy, less secretive, less, frankly, arrogant,
more humble, more responsive and of course very much, but not enough, more
diverse."

Asking the public for more complaints -- specifically on hate crime --
especially regarding incidents that are not even obviously criminal, seems a
bizarre priority, to say the least.

In 2014, the UK introduced the Hate Crime Operational Guidelines, which
state that any non-crime incident that is perceived, by the victim or any
other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice based on a
person's race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or transgender
identity must be recorded, even if there is no evidence of the hate element:

"For recording purposes, the perception of the victim, or any other
person... is the defining factor in determining whether an incident is a
hate incident... The victim does not have to justify or provide evidence of
their belief, and police officers or staff should not directly challenge
this perception. Evidence of the hostility is not required for an incident
or crime to be recorded as a hate crime or hate incident".

Since the introduction of the Hate Crime Operational Guidelines, police in
the UK have recorded nearly 120,000 "non-crime hate incidents", according to
the Telegraph. The non-crime incidents are logged in a system and can even
show up in a so-called DBS check, when employers ask for a copy of a
prospective employee's criminal record.

The Hate Crime Operational Guidelines came under scrutiny in February when a
former police officer, Harry Miller, won his legal battle against Humberside
Police, who investigated non-criminal tweets he made, which they alleged
were "transphobic". The police showed up at his place of work and told him
that his tweets were not a crime, but that what he had done was nevertheless
being recorded as a hate incident. In police reports, Miller was described
as a "suspect".

"The role of British police today goes beyond bringing offenders to justice
when they commit crimes," the College of Policing (the authority behind the
guidelines) argued in defence of the guidelines, adding that "police now
take an active role in the resolution of conflict within and between
communities."

The High Court ruled that the police's actions had a "chilling effect" on
the free speech rights of Harry Miller and constituted "a disproportionate
interference with... [Miller's] right to freedom of expression". The judge
compared the actions of the police to the Gestapo and East Germany's Stasi.
He ruled that the tweets were lawful and said there was not "the slightest
risk" Harry Miller would commit a criminal offence by continuing to tweet.
At the same time, however, the High Court found that the Hate Crime
Operational Guidelines were lawful -- so they are still in use.

Judith Bergman, a columnist, lawyer and political analyst, is a
Distinguished Senior Fellow at Gatestone Institute.

https://www.avg.com

jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)

Apr 22, 2020, 9:00:08 AM4/22/20
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 11:04:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15907/britain-coronavirus-hate-crimes
>
>London Police Ask Citizens to Report COVID-19 Hate Crimes
>by Judith Bergman

Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities circumcised jew cunt
jewdith has plagiarised about London?

<jew shite b'rissed>

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

jew WANNABE paedophile VERMIN Andrew Andrzej Baron Ronald Jacobson

Apr 22, 2020, 9:09:05 AM4/22/20

NO wonder so many Brits are dying from the virus... learn to WASH
YOUR HANDS, you dirty slobs!

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19834975

Faecal matter can be found on just over a quarter of our hands,
new research suggests. In some cases the quantity of germs is
equivalent to the number in a dirty toilet bowl. So why are the
British so bad at washing their hands?

TSSHK!

Peeler

Apr 22, 2020, 9:41:47 AM4/22/20
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 06:00:01 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "rj...@shell02.TheWor1d.com",
farted again:

>>http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15907/britain-coronavirus-hate-crimes
>>
>>London Police Ask Citizens to Report COVID-19 Hate Crimes
>>by Judith Bergman
>
> Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities circumcised jew cunt
> jewdith has plagiarised about London?

INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart and hot Jewish lady's intelligent
and original articles, dreckserb!

> Cheers!

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

abelard

Apr 22, 2020, 9:45:23 AM4/22/20
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 13:09:03 +0000 (UTC), jew WANNABE paedophile
VERMIN Andrew Andrzej Baron Ronald Jacobson (RJ11)
<s...@shell22.TheWordl.comm> wrote:

>NO wonder so many Brits are dying from the virus... learn to WASH
>YOUR HANDS, you dirty slobs!
>
>https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19834975
>
>Faecal matter can be found on just over a quarter of our hands,

how many hands do you have?

which quarter?

--
www.abelard.org

Michael Ejercito

Apr 22, 2020, 11:36:34 AM4/22/20

(RJ11)" wrote in message news:buf0afp0eaticfjf7...@4ax.com...

>On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 11:04:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15907/britain-coronavirus-hate-crimes
>>
>>London Police Ask Citizens to Report COVID-19 Hate Crimes
>>by Judith Bergman

>Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities circumcised jew cunt
>jewdith has plagiarised about London?

Mangina, normal people do!

No matter how many times that you call her a cunt, you have NO chance
with her.

I notice that you reserve your vilest insults for the Judenfrau (Judith
Bergman, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen, Dani Haberman, Natalie Hershlag, Sara
Katz-Scher, Deborah Sharavi, Amandla Stenberg, Elizabeth Wagmeister)

Michael

jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Zachary Shein

Apr 23, 2020, 7:51:36 AM4/23/20
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 08:36:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
>(RJ11)" wrote in message news:buf0afp0eaticfjf7...@4ax.com...
>
>>On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 11:04:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15907/britain-coronavirus-hate-crimes
>>>
>>>London Police Ask Citizens to Report COVID-19 Hate Crimes
>>>by Judith Bergman
>
>>Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities circumcised jew cunt
>>jewdith has plagiarised about London?
>
> Mangina, normal people do!

Needledick, only subnormal jewloving subpeople like you do.

> No matter how many times that you call her a cunt, you have NO chance
>with her.

No matter how many times you repost her inane plagiarised articles,
you got, NO chance of zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea out of
the cunt's fat circumcised jew anus!

> I notice that you reserve your vilest insults for the Judenfrau (Judith
>Bergman, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen, Dani Haberman, Natalie Hershlag, Sara
>Katz-Scher, Deborah Sharavi, Amandla Stenberg, Elizabeth Wagmeister)

I notice that only vile subhuman circumcised jew judenhuren are
capable of excreting jew subhumans into this world.

>Michael

Peeler

Apr 23, 2020, 8:41:27 AM4/23/20
On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 04:51:33 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew paedophile VERMIN Barry
Zachary", farted again:

>> Mangina, normal people do!
>
> Needledick, only subnormal jewloving subpeople like you do.

Dreckserb, you are projecting your OWN subnormality and subhumanity onto all
those that you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you
sexually crippled perv!

>> No matter how many times that you call her a cunt, you have NO chance
>>with her.
>
> No matter how many times you repost her inane plagiarised articles,
> you got, NO chance of zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea out of
> the cunt's fat circumcised jew anus!

More typical retarded psychotic nonsense by Usenet's most "famous" sexual
cripple, dreckserb Razovic herself!

>> I notice that you reserve your vilest insults for the Judenfrau (Judith
>>Bergman, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen, Dani Haberman, Natalie Hershlag, Sara
>>Katz-Scher, Deborah Sharavi, Amandla Stenberg, Elizabeth Wagmeister)
>
> I notice that only vile subhuman circumcised jew judenhuren are
> capable of excreting jew subhumans into this world.

Yet MORE typical retarded psychotic nonsense by Usenet's most "famous"
sexual cripple, dreckserb Razovic herself!

>>Michael
>
> Cheers!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

Michael Ejercito

Apr 23, 2020, 12:09:51 PM4/23/20

"jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Zachary Shein" wrote in message

>On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 08:36:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
>>(RJ11)" wrote in message

>>>Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities circumcised jew cunt
>>>jewdith has plagiarised about London?
>>
>> Mangina, normal people do!

>Needledick, only subnormal jewloving subpeople like you do.
There is nothing wrong nor subnormal about loving Jews!

>> No matter how many times that you call her a cunt, you have NO chance
>>with her.

>No matter how many times you repost her inane plagiarised articles,
>you got, NO chance of zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea out of
>the cunt's fat circumcised jew anus!
You are so obsessed with diarrhoea and anus!

>> I notice that you reserve your vilest insults for the Judenfrau (Judith
>>Bergman, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen, Dani Haberman, Natalie Hershlag, Sara
>>Katz-Scher, Deborah Sharavi, Amandla Stenberg, Elizabeth Wagmeister)

>I notice that only vile subhuman circumcised jew judenhuren are
>capable of excreting jew subhumans into this world.

Nithing, they are better than you!

Michael

ck

Apr 23, 2020, 8:03:00 PM4/23/20
Seriously though, how should the police respond to those squewed
statistics which has minorities as disproportionate victims to
Covid-19?

Asking people to report, just shows how little the police have by
way of clues to this phenomena, and so its treated like every other
crime, where the statistics makes its too obvious to ignore.

I suppose someone somewhere will play the genetics card, that always
seems to work where there's no will to explain these statistics. A
genetic predisposition as the classic answer the machinations and
organisation which are otherwise invisible to the majority.

They would do as well to look at those factors which might have
weakened those minorities and in that way compromised their immunity
and in that way lowered their resistance this latest scourge.
The predictability of those factors might then take to greater level
of understanding...

but no, lets play it by ear, according to the book, as a matter of
routine, just like all those other enquirers, and all those other
mysteries.

jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Zachary Shein

Apr 24, 2020, 8:53:24 AM4/24/20
On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 09:09:49 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Zachary Shein" wrote in message

>>> Mangina, normal people do!
>
>>Needledick, only subnormal jewloving subpeople like you do.
> There is nothing wrong nor subnormal about loving Jews!

Loving jews is a subnormal ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes! The reward is
ETERNAL DAMNATION!

>>> No matter how many times that you call her a cunt, you have NO chance
>>>with her.
>
>>No matter how many times you repost her inane plagiarised articles,
>>you got, NO chance of zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea out of
>>the cunt's fat circumcised jew anus!
> You are so obsessed with diarrhoea and anus!

You are so obsessed with trying to zsuckle freshly squeezed jew
diarrhoea out of circumcised jew cunt jewdith's fat jew anus!

>>> I notice that you reserve your vilest insults for the Judenfrau (Judith
>>>Bergman, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen, Dani Haberman, Natalie Hershlag, Sara
>>>Katz-Scher, Deborah Sharavi, Amandla Stenberg, Elizabeth Wagmeister)
>
>>I notice that only vile subhuman circumcised jew judenhuren are
>>capable of excreting jew subhumans into this world.
>
> Nithing, they are better than you!

Needledick, they are just as subhuman as you!

Peeler

Apr 24, 2020, 9:11:27 AM4/24/20
On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 05:53:21 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew paedophile VERMIN Barry
Zachary Shein)", farted again:

>> There is nothing wrong nor subnormal about loving Jews!
>
> Loving jews is a subnormal ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes!

You are PROJECTING: YOU are an ABOMINATION in EVERY god's and EVERY human's
eyes!

> The reward is ETERNAL DAMNATION!

You are PROJECTING, yet AGAIN!

>> You are so obsessed with diarrhoea and anus!
>
> You are so obsessed with trying to zsuckle freshly squeezed jew
> diarrhoea out of circumcised jew cunt jewdith's fat jew anus!

And you HAD to run along and prove the very point your master made! Just HOW
retarded are you, dreckserb?

>> Nithing, they are better than you!
>
> Needledick, they are just as subhuman as you!

NEITHER of them is as subhuman as you, dreckserb!

>>Michael
>
> Cheers!

being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

jew wannabe paedophile Berty Zachary Shienn

Apr 24, 2020, 9:12:04 AM4/24/20

Retired priest in UK sentenced to 9 1/2 years for sex abuse

TSSHK!

https://cruxnow.com/church-in-uk-and-ireland/2019/03/retired-priest-in-uk-sentenced-to-9-1-2-years-for-sex-abuse/

"Other victims - both male and female"

WHAT!?

Tall Henry

Apr 24, 2020, 10:16:57 AM4/24/20
On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 13:12:02 +0000 (UTC), jew wannabe paedophile Berty
Zachary Shienn aka jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
<b...@shell02.TheWorld.com> wrote:

<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>

Looking, FORVARD to jew shabbosh, jew paedophile VERMIN Shein?
SHTILL POPPING little jew shub-kiddiesh' shub-cherriesh behind the
shul wall???

LOMPOP!

Peeler

Apr 24, 2020, 10:30:52 AM4/24/20
On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 07:16:55 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Tall Henry", farted again:

> On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 13:12:02 +0000 (UTC), jew wannabe paedophile Berty
> Zachary Shienn aka jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein
> <b...@shell02.TheWorld.com> wrote:
>
> <fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>

Fluhsing [sic] your OWN shit finally, "Tall Henry", you endlessly
nym-shifting dreckserb?