Coronavirus could leave HALF the world’s workforce unemployed or without income, UN agency warns

Michael Ejercito

Apr 29, 2020, 9:33:24 PM4/29/20
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8271213/Coronavirus-leave-HALF-worlds-workforce-unemployed.html

Coronavirus could leave HALF the world’s workforce unemployed or without
income, UN agency warns

A UN agency has revealed 1.6 billion people could lose their jobs and
income
The workers, part of informal economy, are in 'immediate danger', agency
said
The report sharply raised forecast for the devastating impact of
coronavirus
Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19

By Danyal Hussain For Mailonline

Published: 17:40 EDT, 29 April 2020 | Updated: 20:06 EDT, 29 April 2020

Almost half of the entire global work force could lose their livelihoods
because of the coronavirus pandemic, a UN agency has revealed.

The International Labour Organisation reported on Wednesday that some 1.6
billion workers in the informal economy are in 'immediate danger' of losing
their livelihoods.

The informal economy refers to any labour that isn't monitored by the
government and where the workers don't pay tax, such as restaurant staff,
cleaners and street vendors.

There are around 2 billion informal workers in the world, out of a total
workforce 3.3 billion.

The ILO's latest report sharply raised its forecast for the devastating
impact on jobs and incomes of the COVID-19 disease, which has infected more
than 3.1 million people globally, killed nearly 220,000 and shut down
economies.

'It shows I think in the starkest possible terms that the jobs employment
crisis and all of its consequences is deepening by comparison with our
estimates of 3 weeks ago,' ILO Director-General Guy Ryder told a briefing,
foreseeing a 'massive' poverty impact.

Already, wages of the world's 2 billion informal workers plunged by an
estimated global average of 60% in the first month that the crisis unfolded
in each region, the ILO said.

Informal workers are the most vulnerable of the 3.3 billion global
workforce, lacking welfare protection, access to good healthcare, or the
means to work from home, it stressed.

'For millions of workers, no income means no food, no security and no
future. Millions of businesses around the world are barely breathing,' said
Ryder. 'They have no savings or access to credit.

'These are the real faces of the world of work. If we don't help them now,
they will simply perish.'

The ILO said prolonged lockdowns and office and plant closures are now
expected to lead to an 'even' worse fall in total working hours worldwide in
the second quarter than what was forecast just three weeks ago.

Worst-hit sectors are manufacturing, accommodation and food services,
wholesale and retail trade, and real estate and business activities.

Total working hours in the second quarter are expected to be 10.5 per cent
lower, equivalent to 305 million full-time jobs, than the last pre-crisis
quarter, the ILO said, with biggest declines forecast for the Americas,
Europe and Central Asia.

The previous ILO estimate on April 7 was that disruptions would wipe out
labour equivalent to the effort of 195 million workers, or 6.7% of hours
clocked worldwide.

About 436 million enterprises - businesses or self-employed - face 'high
risks' of disruption, the agency added.

The long-term panorama was unclear.

'The eventual increase in global unemployment over 2020 will depend
substantially on how the world economy fares in the second half of the year
and how effectively policy measures will preserve existing jobs and boost
labour demand once the recovery phase begins,' it said.

As governments splurge unprecedented cash to counteract the crisis, the ILO
urged them to speed procedures for unemployment benefits, extend support to
independent workers, and fast-track small and informal businesses' access to
credit and loans.

'As the pandemic and the jobs crisis evolve, the need to protect the most
vulnerable becomes even more urgent,' Ryder added.

KKKernal Corn

Apr 30, 2020, 8:20:01 AM4/30/20
On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 18:33:20 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8271213/Coronavirus-leave-HALF-worlds-workforce-unemployed.html
>
>Coronavirus could leave HALF the world’s workforce unemployed or without
>income, UN agency warns

Including gooks like you, gook!

Peeler

Apr 30, 2020, 9:17:26 AM4/30/20
On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 05:19:58 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "KKKernal Corn", farted again:

>>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8271213/Coronavirus-leave-HALF-worlds-workforce-unemployed.html
>>
>>Coronavirus could leave HALF the world’s workforce unemployed or without
>>income, UN agency warns
>
> Including gooks like you, gook!

Well, it can't include an unemployable, incapacitated, mentally deranged
sexual cipple like you, pedophilic gay Razovic!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

Michael Ejercito

Apr 30, 2020, 12:04:21 PM4/30/20

"KKKernal Corn" wrote in message
Mangina, it excludes the unemployable pedophilic dreckvolk like you!

Michael

KKKernal Corn

May 1, 2020, 8:46:32 AM5/1/20
On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:04:16 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KKKernal Corn" wrote in message
>
>>On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 18:33:20 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8271213/Coronavirus-leave-HALF-worlds-workforce-unemployed.html
>>>
>>>Coronavirus could leave HALF the world’s workforce unemployed or without
>>>income, UN agency warns
>
>>Including gooks like you, gook!
> Mangina, it excludes the unemployable pedophilic dreckvolk like you!

Needledick, it certainly includes GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy illegal
immigrants like YOU!

>Michael

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

Peeler

May 1, 2020, 9:27:40 AM5/1/20
On Fri, 01 May 2020 05:46:30 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "KKKernal Corn", farted again:

>> Mangina, it excludes the unemployable pedophilic dreckvolk like you!
>
> Needledick, it certainly includes GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy illegal
> immigrants like YOU!

HE is NOTHING of that! YOU are ALL of that, you endlessly projecting
psychopath!

>>Michael
>
> Cheers!

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Michael Ejercito

May 1, 2020, 11:36:39 AM5/1/20

"KKKernal Corn" wrote in message
Nithing, there is nothing illegal immigrant about me!

I am, and always have been, an American!

Michael

jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein

May 2, 2020, 8:40:20 AM5/2/20
On Fri, 1 May 2020 08:36:35 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KKKernal Corn" wrote in message
>
>>On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:04:16 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>"KKKernal Corn" wrote in message

>>> Mangina, it excludes the unemployable pedophilic dreckvolk like you!
>
>>Needledick, it certainly includes GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy illegal
>>immigrants like YOU!
>
> Nithing, there is nothing illegal immigrant about me!

Needledick, you are like TOTALLY an illegal immigrant.

> I am, and always have been, an American!

LIE.

You have, and always have been, a Flip Chinaman.

Does THIS even LOOK like a greeking American to you?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l_LkBp_ym/

Peeler

May 2, 2020, 9:23:50 AM5/2/20
On Sat, 02 May 2020 05:40:15 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z.
Shein", farted again:

>> Nithing, there is nothing illegal immigrant about me!
>
> Needledick, you are like TOTALLY an illegal immigrant.

ONLY in your psychopathic, clinically insane "mind", dreckserb!

>> I am, and always have been, an American!
>
> LIE.

It's you who is LYING, you pathological LIAR!

> You have, and always have been, a Flip Chinaman.

He has never been one!

> Does THIS even LOOK like a greeking American to you?
> https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l_LkBp_ym/

He certainly does! As certainly as you look like an asshole!

>>Michael
>
> Cheers!

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2....@usenetxs.com>

Michael Ejercito

May 6, 2020, 11:52:21 AM5/6/20

"Peeler" wrote in message news:r8js93$e56$1...@gioia.aioe.org...

>On Sat, 02 May 2020 05:40:15 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z.
>Shein", farted again:

>>> Nithing, there is nothing illegal immigrant about me!
>>
>> Needledick, you are like TOTALLY an illegal immigrant.

>ONLY in your psychopathic, clinically insane "mind", dreckserb!
Yup.

>>> I am, and always have been, an American!
>>
>> LIE.

>It's you who is LYING, you pathological LIAR!
Indeed.

>> You have, and always have been, a Flip Chinaman.

>He has never been one!

>> Does THIS even LOOK like a greeking American to you?
>> https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l_LkBp_ym/

>He certainly does! As certainly as you look like an asshole!

I was born in the United States of America.

Michael

jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein

May 7, 2020, 9:37:08 AM5/7/20
On Wed, 6 May 2020 08:52:24 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:r8js93$e56$1...@gioia.aioe.org...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> Yup.

Inane. One word drivel as noted by Boadicea.

> Indeed.

More inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'...as can only be
expected from a gook with a BLANK mind.

> I was born in the United States of America.

LIE.

You were excreted in your Oriental shithole the Flippines....during a
routine dysentery outbreak.

Peeler

May 7, 2020, 9:57:21 AM5/7/20
On Thu, 07 May 2020 06:37:06 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Shein", farted again:wrote:

>> >ONLY in your psychopathic, clinically insane "mind", dreckserb!
>> Yup.
>
> Inane. One word drivel as noted by Boadicea.

There is nothing inane about expressing the truth and agreeing with it,
clinically insane psychopathic dreckserb!

>> Indeed.
>
> More inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'...as can only be
> expected from a gook with a BLANK mind.

...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic serb
psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL

>> I was born in the United States of America.
>
> LIE.

Those three letters make the PERFECT nym for you, you pathological LIAR!

> You were excreted in your Oriental shithole the Flippines....during a
> routine dysentery outbreak.

Old, suppressed reminiscences of your own abnormal birth surging again, serb
piece of shit?

>>Michael
>
> Cheers!

Michael Ejercito

May 7, 2020, 12:30:12 PM5/7/20

"jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein" wrote in message

>On Wed, 6 May 2020 08:52:24 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:r8js93$e56$1...@gioia.aioe.org...

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
>> Yup.

>Inane. One word drivel as noted by Boadicea.

>> Indeed.

>More inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'...as can only be
>expected from a gook with a BLANK mind.
There is nothing blank about my mind.

>> I was born in the United States of America.

>LIE.
Wrong!

>You were excreted in your Oriental shithole the Flippines....during a
>routine dysentery outbreak.
Wrong again!

Michael