The school climate change strikes are inspiring

kensi

Feb 15, 2019, 10:42:27 PM2/15/19
Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of
adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-change-greta-thunberg-children

in here." ~Checkmate

Checkmate

Feb 15, 2019, 11:14:40 PM2/15/19
Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...

¤
¤ Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of
¤ adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
¤
¤ https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
change-greta-thunberg-children

No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to school...
same as it ever was.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2018

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda

"People just submitted it ... I don't know why ...
They 'trust me' ... dumb fucks." -Mark Zuckerberg

"You can be unethical and still be legal that's the
way I live my life." -Mark Zuckerberg

Nadegda

Feb 16, 2019, 12:28:11 AM2/16/19
On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 20:14:28 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>

> ¤
> ¤ Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of ¤
> adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
> ¤
> ¤ https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
> change-greta-thunberg-children
>
> No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to school...
> same as it ever was.

Cynic.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:

Checkmate

Feb 16, 2019, 2:30:16 AM2/16/19
Checkmate! In article <q48719$b4k$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...

¤
¤ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
¤ On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 20:14:28 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
¤
¤ > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
¤ > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
¤ > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
¤ >
¤ >
¤ > ¤
¤ > ¤ Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of ¤
¤ > adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
¤ > ¤
¤ > ¤ https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
¤ > change-greta-thunberg-children
¤ >
¤ > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to school...
¤ > same as it ever was.
¤
¤ Cynic.

Same as I always was.

Nadegda

Feb 16, 2019, 2:34:27 AM2/16/19
On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 23:30:04 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <q48719$b4k$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
> @gmail.invalid says...
>

> ¤
> ¤ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> ¤ On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 20:14:28 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
> ¤
> ¤ > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> ¤ > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> ¤ > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
> ¤ >
> ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of ¤
> ¤ > adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
> ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
> ¤ > change-greta-thunberg-children
> ¤ >
> ¤ > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to school...
> ¤ > same as it ever was.
> ¤
> ¤ Cynic.
>
> Same as I always was.

Good, good ... admitting you have a problem is the first step.

<snicker>

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Feb 16, 2019, 3:19:49 AM2/16/19
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 07:34:26 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Nadegda
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<q48ee1$b4k$3...@dont-email.me>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 23:30:04 -0800, 💩 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 💩! In article <q48719$b4k$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ @gmail.invalid says... ¤ ¤ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ again. Melt, snowflakes, melt! ¤ On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 20:14:28 -0800,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 💩 wrote: ¤ ¤ > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ goggles when reading posts by ¤ > 💩! In article
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01 ¤ >
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ @gmail.nospam.invalid says... ¤ > ¤ > ¤ > ¤ ¤ > ¤ Children
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of ¤ ¤ >
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland: ¤ > ¤
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ¤ > ¤
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate- ¤
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ > change-greta-thunberg-children ¤ > ¤ > No, it's children looking
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ for any excuse not to have to go to school... ¤ > same as it ever was.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ¤ ¤ Cynic. Same as I always was.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Good, good ... admitting you have a problem is the first step.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <💩snickerTurd💩>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Checkmate

Feb 16, 2019, 7:11:05 AM2/16/19
Checkmate! In article <q48ee1$b4k$3...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...

ค Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
ค On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 23:30:04 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

ค > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
ค > Checkmate! In article <q48719$b4k$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
ค > @gmail.invalid says...
ค >
ค >
ค > ค
ค > ค Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
ค > ค On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 20:14:28 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
ค > ค
ค > ค > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
ค > ค > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
ค > ค > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
ค > ค >
ค > ค >
ค > ค > ค
ค > ค > ค Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of ค
ค > ค > adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
ค > ค > ค
ค > ค > ค https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
ค > ค > change-greta-thunberg-children
ค > ค >
ค > ค > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to school...
ค > ค > same as it ever was.
ค > ค
ค > ค Cynic.
ค >
ค > Same as I always was.

ค Good, good ... admitting you have a problem is the first step.

ค <snicker>

It's not a problem. It's the end result of other people's problems
(OPP). I just don't get all K0oOked out about OPP and make plans to flee
my own country, because OPP is everywhere.

--
Checkmate ฎ
Copyright ฉ 2018

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2019, 10:09:41 AM2/16/19
In article <MPG.36d12dfcf...@news.altopia.com>, ricksabian1
@gmail.com says...

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>

>?
>? Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of
>? adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
>?
>? https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
>change-greta-thunberg-children
>
>No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to school...
>same as it ever was.

It's wrong to teach the kids about protesting and politics. They will be
taught in a biased way.

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2019, 10:10:23 AM2/16/19
In article <q48ee1$b4k$3...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 23:30:04 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate! In article <q48719$b4k$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
>> @gmail.invalid says...
>>

>> ?
>> ? Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> ? On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 20:14:28 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>> ?
>> ? > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> ? > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
>> ? > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>> ? >
>> ? >
>> ? > ?
>> ? > ? Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of ?
>> ? > adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
>> ? > ?
>> ? > ? https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
>> ? > change-greta-thunberg-children
>> ? >
>> ? > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to school...
>> ? > same as it ever was.
>> ?
>> ? Cynic.
>>
>> Same as I always was.
>
>Good, good ... admitting you have a problem is the first step.
>
><snicker>

Being smart is not a problem, you should try it sometime.

Bob Robertson

Feb 16, 2019, 11:07:39 AM2/16/19
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 08:09:40 -0700, Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
What happened to an emphasis on readin', writin' and 'rithmetic? Gitz
with the basiks. COMMIE TEACHERS LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!

bigdog

Feb 16, 2019, 11:24:43 AM2/16/19
On Friday, February 15, 2019 at 10:42:27 PM UTC-5, kensi wrote:
> Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of
> adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-change-greta-thunberg-children

Kids can be quite gullible.

Snit

Feb 16, 2019, 11:45:29 AM2/16/19
And you not only can deny scientific evidence, you do.

Hey, did you ever find anyone denying the impact of the sun on climate?
LOL!

benj

Feb 16, 2019, 2:02:59 PM2/16/19
Journos love exploiting and abusing children for political purposes.
They really need some jail time to contemplate their crimes.

Michael Ejercito

Feb 16, 2019, 2:38:05 PM2/16/19
What does children walking out on classes have to do with the scientific method?

Instead of proving the semistable case of the Taniyama-Shimura conjecture,. why did not Andrew Wiles simply organize a walkout by students to solve Fermat's Last Theorem?

Or what about the goldback conjecture or the Twin Prime Problem or the Perfect Cuboid problem? There are so many unsolved problems in mathematics? would not children walking out of their classes solve those problems?

Chris was so right when he wrote the following words.

https://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/06/foreigners_see_president_trump.html#vf-11000109963048

"Climate change" is just another left wing political pseudo religion like
Lysenkoism. If you have to lie about the data, it's for a reason. Trofim
Lysenko, for his personal aggrandizement, destroyed Soviet agriculture to
the point where it could never recover. Like him, the Al Gores of this
world want to destroy the U.S. economy for their own benefit.

http://www.cleveland.com/obrien/index.ssf/2017/03/scary_global-warming_stories_c.html#vf-11000109417551

Anyone who wants to understand the "climate change" scam ought to Google the
name "Trofim Lysenko".
What he did to Soviet agriculture, "climate change" cultists are trying to
do to the entire economy of the United States.
If you have to lie and bully (to the point of murder) dissenters, it isn't
"science".

Chris M. Thomasson

Feb 16, 2019, 4:52:59 PM2/16/19
On 2/15/2019 8:14 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>

> ¤
> ¤ Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of
> ¤ adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
> ¤
> ¤ https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
> change-greta-thunberg-children
>
> No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to school...
> same as it ever was.

I feel sorry for a lot of kids in school these days. It seems like some
of the teachers say, advanced math, or any math, is just too damn hard.
So, lets teach them how horrible the USA actually is.

Checkmate

Feb 16, 2019, 5:38:06 PM2/16/19
Checkmate! In article <q4a0nn$8dq$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
invalid_chris_t...@invalid.com says...

¤
Russian collusion to indoctrinate young and impressionable minds. It
worked on Nads and Kensi, and it went totally off the tracks with that
Cortez Congressgirl. They did it right under our noses, too.

bigdog

Feb 16, 2019, 6:36:56 PM2/16/19
I'm not sure the teachers could teach math given the education they received.

Nadegda

Feb 16, 2019, 6:38:33 PM2/16/19
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 04:10:53 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <q48ee1$b4k$3...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
> @gmail.invalid says...
>

> ¤
> ¤ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
> melt!
> ¤ On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 23:30:04 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
> ¤
> ¤ > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> by ¤ > Checkmate! In article <q48719$b4k$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
> ¤ > @gmail.invalid says...
> ¤ >
> ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
> melt!
> ¤ > ¤ On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 20:14:28 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
> ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
> posts by ¤ > ¤ > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> kkensington01 ¤ > ¤ > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
> ¤ > ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ > ¤ Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an
> indictment of ¤
> ¤ > ¤ > adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
> ¤ > ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ > ¤
> https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate- ¤ >
> ¤ > change-greta-thunberg-children ¤ > ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤ > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to
> school... ¤ > ¤ > same as it ever was.
> ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ Cynic.
> ¤ >
> ¤ > Same as I always was.
> ¤
> ¤ Good, good ... admitting you have a problem is the first step.
> ¤
> ¤ <snicker>
>
> It's not a problem. It's the end result of other people's problems
> (OPP). I just don't get all K0oOked out about OPP and make plans to
> flee my own country, because OPP is everywhere.

<shrug>

Your funeral ...

Nadegda

Feb 16, 2019, 6:40:28 PM2/16/19
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 14:37:53 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <q4a0nn$8dq$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> invalid_chris_t...@invalid.com says...
>

> ¤
> ¤ On 2/15/2019 8:14 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> ¤ > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> by ¤ > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> kkensington01 ¤ > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
> ¤ >
> ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment
> of ¤ > ¤ adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
> ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤
> https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
> ¤ > change-greta-thunberg-children ¤ >
> ¤ > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to
> school...
> ¤ > same as it ever was.
> ¤ >
> ¤
> ¤ I feel sorry for a lot of kids in school these days. It seems like
> some ¤ of the teachers say, advanced math, or any math, is just too damn
> hard. ¤ So, lets teach them how horrible the USA actually is.
>
> Russian collusion to indoctrinate young and impressionable minds. It
> worked on Nads and Kensi, and it went totally off the tracks with that
> Cortez Congressgirl. They did it right under our noses, too.

... says the kook who voted for Putin's favored candidate in the last
election.

<headdesk>

Snit

Feb 16, 2019, 6:49:15 PM2/16/19
Can you be specific with the education issues you mean?

There are some biggies... as shown by your utter lack of knowledge in
man-made global climate change, and your thinking YOU and YOU ALONE
figured out that the sun has an impact on climate and you have been
spreading the word "for year".

LOL! Really, you are funny as hell.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2019, 6:51:57 PM2/16/19
In article <q4a6to$b4k$4...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 04:10:53 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate! In article <q48ee1$b4k$3...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
>> @gmail.invalid says...
>>

>> ?
>> ? Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
>> melt!
>> ? On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 23:30:04 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>> ?
>> ? > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
>> by ? > Checkmate! In article <q48719$b4k$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
>> ? > @gmail.invalid says...
>> ? >
>> ? >
>> ? > ?
>> ? > ? Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
>> melt!
>> ? > ? On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 20:14:28 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>> ? > ?
>> ? > ? > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
>> posts by ? > ? > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
>> kkensington01 ? > ? > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>> ? > ? >
>> ? > ? >
>> ? > ? > ?
>> ? > ? > ? Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an
>> indictment of ?
>> ? > ? > adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
>> ? > ? > ?
>> ? > ? > ?
>> https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate- ? >
>> ? > change-greta-thunberg-children ? > ? >
>> ? > ? > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to
>> school... ? > ? > same as it ever was.
>> ? > ?
>> ? > ? Cynic.
>> ? >
>> ? > Same as I always was.
>> ?
>> ? Good, good ... admitting you have a problem is the first step.
>> ?
>> ? <snicker>
>>
>> It's not a problem. It's the end result of other people's problems
>> (OPP). I just don't get all K0oOked out about OPP and make plans to
>> flee my own country, because OPP is everywhere.
>
><shrug>
>
>Your funeral ...

Death threat sent to the CIA FBI DEA and a guy named Bubba.

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2019, 6:52:38 PM2/16/19
In article <q4a71b$b4k$4...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
says...

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 14:37:53 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate! In article <q4a0nn$8dq$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
>> invalid_chris_t...@invalid.com says...
>>

>> ?
>> ? On 2/15/2019 8:14 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>> ? > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
>> by ? > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
>> kkensington01 ? > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>> ? >
>> ? >
>> ? > ?
>> ? > ? Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment
>> of ? > ? adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
>> ? > change-greta-thunberg-children ? >
>> ? > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to
>> school...
>> ? > same as it ever was.
>> ? >
>> ?
>> ? I feel sorry for a lot of kids in school these days. It seems like
>> some ? of the teachers say, advanced math, or any math, is just too damn
>> hard. ? So, lets teach them how horrible the USA actually is.
>>
>> Russian collusion to indoctrinate young and impressionable minds. It
>> worked on Nads and Kensi, and it went totally off the tracks with that
>> Cortez Congressgirl. They did it right under our noses, too.
>
>... says the kook who voted for Putin's favored candidate in the last
>election.
>
><headdesk>

That's why we raised sanctions on Russia, because we're such great
friends?

Serg Io

Feb 16, 2019, 6:57:08 PM2/16/19
the teachers unions send the kids out to protest, happens here too.

Nadegda

Feb 16, 2019, 7:00:25 PM2/16/19
Politically astute observer: Get out of Germany, before it's too late!

Overly-optimistic Jew: I don't get all K0oOked out about other people's
problems and make plans to flee my own country, because OPP is everywhere.

Politically astute observer: <shrug> Your funeral.

Skeetard: Death threat yadda yadda yadda

Politically astute observer: <headdesk>

Nadegda

Feb 16, 2019, 7:01:48 PM2/16/19
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 16:52:38 -0700, Skeeter wrote:

The sanctions that the House and Senate passed, but the executive branch
ignored rather than enforce? Those sanctions?

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2019, 7:03:53 PM2/16/19
In article <q4a86o$b4k$5...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
So that got you upset enough to write a short screenplay? It aint
Starwars but it might fit on the Disney channel.

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2019, 7:04:25 PM2/16/19
In article <q4a89b$b4k$5...@dont-email.me>, nad31...@gmail.invalid
Proof KoOk?

Nadegda

Feb 16, 2019, 7:27:03 PM2/16/19
> Proo<SMACKAKOOK!>

Trump refuses to impose new Russia sanctions despite law passed by US
Congress over election hacking

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-russia-sanctions-trump-no-new-congress-law-election-hacking-intervention-putin-kremlin-a8184866.html

----------
Monday’s deadline to release those reports was seen as a test of Trump’s
willingness to clamp down on Russia. Critics condemned him for failing to
announce any sanctions.

Evan McMullin, who ran for the presidency as an independent candidate in
2016, said Mr Trump's "refusal" to implement new sanctions was "the most
important news of the night" on Monday.
----------

SPNAK!

Checkmate

Feb 16, 2019, 7:52:14 PM2/16/19
Checkmate! In article <q4a6to$b4k$4...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404

ค > Checkmate! In article <q48ee1$b4k$3...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
ค > @gmail.invalid says...
ค >
ค >
ค > ค
ค > ค Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
ค > melt!
ค > by ค > Checkmate! In article <q48719$b4k$2...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
ค > ค > @gmail.invalid says...
ค > ค >
ค > ค >
ค > ค > ค
ค > ค > ค Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
ค > melt!
ค > ค > ค On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 20:14:28 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
ค > ค > ค
ค > ค > ค > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
ค > posts by ค > ค > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
ค > kkensington01 ค > ค > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
ค > ค > ค >
ค > ค > ค >
ค > ค > ค > ค
ค > ค > ค > ค Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an
ค > indictment of ค
ค > ค > ค > adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
ค > ค > ค > ค
ค > ค > ค > ค
ค > https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate- ค >
ค > ค > change-greta-thunberg-children ค > ค >
ค > ค > ค > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to
ค > school... ค > ค > same as it ever was.
ค > ค > ค
ค > ค > ค Cynic.
ค > ค >
ค > ค > Same as I always was.
ค > ค
ค > ค Good, good ... admitting you have a problem is the first step.
ค > ค
ค > ค <snicker>
ค >
ค > It's not a problem. It's the end result of other people's problems
ค > (OPP). I just don't get all K0oOked out about OPP and make plans to
ค > flee my own country, because OPP is everywhere.

ค <shrug>

ค Your funeral ...

There's no place on Earth that's going to escape what's coming.

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2019, 7:55:01 PM2/16/19
In article <MPG.36d2500c8...@news.altopia.com>, ricksabian1
@gmail.com says...

> [...]
>? > school... ? > ? > same as it ever was.
>? > ? > ?
>? > ? > ? Cynic.
>? > ? >
>? > ? > Same as I always was.
>? > ?
>? > ? Good, good ... admitting you have a problem is the first step.
>? > ?
>? > ? <snicker>
>? >
>? > It's not a problem. It's the end result of other people's problems
>? > (OPP). I just don't get all K0oOked out about OPP and make plans to
>? > flee my own country, because OPP is everywhere.
>?
>? <shrug>
>?
>? Your funeral ...
>
>There's no place on Earth that's going to escape what's coming.

it took us a lot of years to fuck it up, we cant fix it overnight...lol
and stuff.

Checkmate

Feb 16, 2019, 7:58:04 PM2/16/19
Checkmate! In article <q4a71b$b4k$4...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404

ค On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 14:37:53 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

ค > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
ค > Checkmate! In article <q4a0nn$8dq$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
ค > invalid_chris_t...@invalid.com says...
ค >
ค >
ค > ค
ค > by ค > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
ค > kkensington01 ค > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
ค > ค >
ค > ค >
ค > ค > ค
ค > ค > ค Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment
ค > of ค > ค adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
ค > ค > change-greta-thunberg-children ค >
ค > ค > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to
ค > school...
ค > ค > same as it ever was.
ค > ค >
ค > ค
ค > ค I feel sorry for a lot of kids in school these days. It seems like
ค > some ค of the teachers say, advanced math, or any math, is just too damn
ค > hard. ค So, lets teach them how horrible the USA actually is.
ค >
ค > Russian collusion to indoctrinate young and impressionable minds. It
ค > worked on Nads and Kensi, and it went totally off the tracks with that
ค > Cortez Congressgirl. They did it right under our noses, too.

ค ... says the kook who voted for Putin's favored candidate in the last
ค election.

ค <headdesk>

If by that, you're referring to Trump, I've told you before... I didn't
vote for him OR that Hillary bitch who scattered top secret documents all
over the place, sold our uranium to Putin, falsified "evidence" to
fraudulently obtain a FISA warrant against a political opponent, perjured
herself repeatedly, and destroyed evidence while being protected from the
consequences by high level cronies in the FBI and DOJ.

--
Checkmate ฎ
Copyright ฉ 2018

mixed nuts

Feb 16, 2019, 8:11:04 PM2/16/19
On 2/16/2019 7:55 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <MPG.36d2500c8...@news.altopia.com>, ricksabian1
> @gmail.com says...
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate! In article <q4a6to$b4k$4...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
>> @gmail.invalid says...
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> <shrug>
>>>
>>> Your funeral ...
>>
>> There's no place on Earth that's going to escape what's coming.
>
> it took us a lot of years to fuck it up, we cant fix it overnight...lol
> and stuff.

I though we had nothing to do with it because climate change is FAKE
NEWS!!! and there's no problem and nothing to worry about so clean coal
and clean oil are the best things to Make America Great Again!!!, and
not windmills or solar pannels or electric cars and trains.

--
Grizzly H.

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2019, 8:24:03 PM2/16/19
In article <MPG.36d25167...@news.altopia.com>, ricksabian1
@gmail.com says...

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate! In article <q4a71b$b4k$4...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
>@gmail.invalid says...
>

>?
>? Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>? On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 14:37:53 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>?
>? > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>? > Checkmate! In article <q4a0nn$8dq$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
>? > invalid_chris_t...@invalid.com says...
>? >
>? >
>? > ?
>? > ? On 2/15/2019 8:14 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>? > ? > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
>? > by ? > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
>? > kkensington01 ? > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
>? > ? >
>? > ? >
>? > ? > ?
>? > ? > ? Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment
>? > of ? > ? adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
>? > ? > change-greta-thunberg-children ? >
>? > ? > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to
>? > school...
>? > ? > same as it ever was.
>? > ? >
>? > ?
>? > ? I feel sorry for a lot of kids in school these days. It seems like
>? > some ? of the teachers say, advanced math, or any math, is just too damn
>? > hard. ? So, lets teach them how horrible the USA actually is.
>? >
>? > Russian collusion to indoctrinate young and impressionable minds. It
>? > worked on Nads and Kensi, and it went totally off the tracks with that
>? > Cortez Congressgirl. They did it right under our noses, too.
>?
>? ... says the kook who voted for Putin's favored candidate in the last
>? election.
>?
>? <headdesk>
>
>If by that, you're referring to Trump, I've told you before... I didn't
>vote for him OR that Hillary bitch who scattered top secret documents all
>over the place, sold our uranium to Putin, falsified "evidence" to
>fraudulently obtain a FISA warrant against a political opponent, perjured
>herself repeatedly, and destroyed evidence while being protected from the
>consequences by high level cronies in the FBI and DOJ.

Oh, *that* Hillary.

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2019, 8:24:35 PM2/16/19
In article <q4acb4$1rbj$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...
Sounds good to me.

mixed nuts

Feb 16, 2019, 8:39:02 PM2/16/19
On 2/16/2019 7:57 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <q4a71b$b4k$4...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
> @gmail.invalid says...
>

> ¤
> ¤ Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> ¤ On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 14:37:53 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
> ¤
> ¤ > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> ¤ > Checkmate! In article <q4a0nn$8dq$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> ¤ > invalid_chris_t...@invalid.com says...
> ¤ >
> ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ On 2/15/2019 8:14 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> ¤ > ¤ > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> ¤ > by ¤ > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> ¤ > kkensington01 ¤ > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
> ¤ > ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ > ¤ Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment
> ¤ > of ¤ > ¤ adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
> ¤ > ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
> ¤ > ¤ > change-greta-thunberg-children ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤ > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to
> ¤ > school...
> ¤ > ¤ > same as it ever was.
> ¤ > ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ I feel sorry for a lot of kids in school these days. It seems like
> ¤ > some ¤ of the teachers say, advanced math, or any math, is just too damn
> ¤ > hard. ¤ So, lets teach them how horrible the USA actually is.
> ¤ >
> ¤ > Russian collusion to indoctrinate young and impressionable minds. It
> ¤ > worked on Nads and Kensi, and it went totally off the tracks with that
> ¤ > Cortez Congressgirl. They did it right under our noses, too.
> ¤
> ¤ ... says the kook who voted for Putin's favored candidate in the last
> ¤ election.
> ¤
> ¤ <headdesk>
>
> If by that, you're referring to Trump, I've told you before... I didn't
> vote for him OR that Hillary bitch who scattered top secret documents all
> over the place, sold our uranium to Putin, falsified "evidence" to
> fraudulently obtain a FISA warrant against a political opponent, perjured
> herself repeatedly, and destroyed evidence while being protected from the
> consequences by high level cronies in the FBI and DOJ.

Well, Michael Flynn was pushing a trillion-dollar Russian-Saudi nuclear
energy scheme while at the White House, which he failed to mention until
the investigators figured it out, so the uranium had to come from
somewhere, so where else but the USA of America, after Trump cleared the
deal by stopping the horrible democrat sanctions to hurt international
trade relations with Russia, our closest friend and ally. Flynn got in
big trouble over that, and Trump didn't pardon him, so he had to make a
plea deal, which could get Hillary locked up, if they can prove that the
Clinton foundation really did support pedophile pizza basements for
uranium miners.

--
Grizzly H.

benj

Feb 16, 2019, 8:45:35 PM2/16/19
Current "education theory" is that nobody ever uses math once they leave
school so why bother teaching it? You know, like the copilot who
calculated how much fuel they had left and the plane ran out of fuel and
crashed into a mountain.

The Chairman of he Ohio State Physics Department was whining to me one
day about his department being forced to provide "special" physics
classes for education majors (future teachers) that I like to call
"physics appreciation", Namely freshman physics with all the math
removed. Swell.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 16, 2019, 8:48:10 PM2/16/19
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>

>There's no place on Earth that's going to escape what's coming.

They had a geologist on the radio show "Ground Zero"
with Clyde Lewis last night who thinks the Yellowstone
caldera is going to blow sometime in the next TEN DAYS!

If that happens and if it's a good blow out then we're
all fucked.

--

Everybødy here likes Yøurs Truly,
Gregøry Hall - Bømbastic Løudmøuth øf the Søuth

Snit

Feb 16, 2019, 8:52:04 PM2/16/19
On 2/16/19 6:45 PM, benj wrote:
> On 2/16/2019 6:36 PM, bigdog wrote:
>> On Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 4:52:59 PM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson
>> wrote:

>>> I feel sorry for a lot of kids in school these days. It seems like some
>>> of the teachers say, advanced math, or any math, is just too damn hard.
>>> So, lets teach them how horrible the USA actually is.
>>
>> I'm not sure the teachers could teach math given the education they
>> received.
>>
> Current "education theory" is that nobody ever uses math once they leave
> school so why bother teaching it?

Would love to see where you got that!

> You know, like the copilot who
> calculated how much fuel they had left and the plane ran out of fuel and
> crashed into a mountain.
>
> The Chairman of he Ohio State Physics Department was whining to me one
> day about his department being forced to provide "special" physics
> classes for education majors (future teachers) that I like to call
> "physics appreciation", Namely freshman physics with all the math
> removed. Swell.

Look at how many people in this country deny basic science such as
climate science. Does that mean the schools are to blame? Perhaps... but
is it by policy?

Oh. With conservatives in control it often is.

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2019, 9:26:05 PM2/16/19
In article <p4fh6edbngbv4ao1m...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

>On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
><...>
>
>>There's no place on Earth that's going to escape what's coming.
>
>They had a geologist on the radio show "Ground Zero"
>with Clyde Lewis last night who thinks the Yellowstone
>caldera is going to blow sometime in the next TEN DAYS!
>
>If that happens and if it's a good blow out then we're
>all fucked.

They were talking about that on Coast to Coast too.

kensi

Feb 17, 2019, 1:24:28 AM2/17/19
On 2/16/2019 4:52 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> I feel sorry for a lot of kids in school these days. It seems like some
> of the teachers say, advanced math, or any math, is just too damn hard.
> So, lets teach them how horrible the USA actually is.

Zinn, Howard. A People's History of the United States. New York: Harper
& Row, 1990.

in here." ~Checkmate

Agent 007

Feb 17, 2019, 2:24:58 AM2/17/19

"Checkmate" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <q4a0nn$8dq$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> invalid_chris_t...@invalid.com says...
>

> ¤
> ¤ On 2/15/2019 8:14 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> ¤ > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> by
> ¤ > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
> ¤ > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
> ¤ >
> ¤ >
> ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of
> ¤ > ¤ adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
> ¤ > ¤
> ¤ > ¤ https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
> ¤ > change-greta-thunberg-children
> ¤ >
> ¤ > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to
> school...
> ¤ > same as it ever was.
> ¤ >
> ¤
> ¤ I feel sorry for a lot of kids in school these days. It seems like some
> ¤ of the teachers say, advanced math, or any math, is just too damn hard.
> ¤ So, lets teach them how horrible the USA actually is.
>
> Russian collusion to indoctrinate young and impressionable minds. It
> worked on Nads and Kensi, and it went totally off the tracks with that
> Cortez Congressgirl. They did it right under our noses, too.

Maybe your nose, but I kept telling you for 2 years. . .

Whatever.

Checkmate

Feb 17, 2019, 2:38:22 AM2/17/19
Checkmate! In article <p4fh6edbngbv4ao1m...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

¤
¤ On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
¤
¤ <...>
¤
¤ >There's no place on Earth that's going to escape what's coming.
¤
¤ They had a geologist on the radio show "Ground Zero"
¤ with Clyde Lewis last night who thinks the Yellowstone
¤ caldera is going to blow sometime in the next TEN DAYS!
¤
¤ If that happens and if it's a good blow out then we're
¤ all fucked.

It's overdue, if you consider an average of every 600,000 years, and if I
remember correctly, it's been somewhere around 640,000 years since the
last time it popped. I don't think anybody can credibly make the claim
that it's going to happen in the next ten days, but when it goes, we
won't be worrying about global warming for awhile.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2018

Michael Ejercito

Feb 17, 2019, 1:17:25 PM2/17/19
So what happened to those fifty million climate refugees?

Michael

Snit

Feb 17, 2019, 1:26:32 PM2/17/19
What part of the past response did you not understand?

Checkmate

Feb 17, 2019, 2:39:35 PM2/17/19
Checkmate! In article <q4advi$23q$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
melops...@undulatus.budgie says...

¤
YAY! LOCK HER UP!

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2018

Checkmate

Feb 17, 2019, 2:49:56 PM2/17/19
Checkmate! In article <c07npb....@news.alt.net>, 0...@who.cares
says...

ค "Checkmate" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote in message
ค news:MPG.36d2309c7...@news.altopia.com...
ค > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
ค > Checkmate! In article <q4a0nn$8dq$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
ค > invalid_chris_t...@invalid.com says...
ค >
ค >
ค > ค
ค > ค On 2/15/2019 8:14 PM, Checkmate wrote:
ค > ค > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
ค > by
ค > ค > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
ค > ค > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
ค > ค >
ค > ค >
ค > ค > ค
ค > ค > ค Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an indictment of
ค > ค > ค adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
ค > ค > ค
ค > ค > ค https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
ค > ค > change-greta-thunberg-children
ค > ค >
ค > ค > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to
ค > school...
ค > ค > same as it ever was.
ค > ค >
ค > ค
ค > ค I feel sorry for a lot of kids in school these days. It seems like some
ค > ค of the teachers say, advanced math, or any math, is just too damn hard.
ค > ค So, lets teach them how horrible the USA actually is.
ค >
ค > Russian collusion to indoctrinate young and impressionable minds. It
ค > worked on Nads and Kensi, and it went totally off the tracks with that
ค > Cortez Congressgirl. They did it right under our noses, too.

ค Maybe your nose, but I kept telling you for 2 years. . .

ค Whatever.

No matter what the topic is, you always make the claim that you tried to
tell everybody that years ago.

--
Checkmate ฎ
Copyright ฉ 2018

Pandora

Feb 17, 2019, 4:44:37 PM2/17/19
I want trains! I want trains! I want trains!
And I want it now!!!

Checkmate

Feb 17, 2019, 6:42:06 PM2/17/19
Checkmate! In article <c09a56....@news.alt.net>, pan...@peak.org
says...

¤
Fact: Even though I've always wanted to, I've never ridden on a real
train. Just the ones at Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2018

Skeeter

Feb 17, 2019, 6:45:30 PM2/17/19
In article <MPG.36d3911ae...@news.altopia.com>, ricksabian1
@gmail.com says...

> [...]
>? >>>> Your funeral ...
>? >>>
>? >>> There's no place on Earth that's going to escape what's coming.
>? >>
>? >> it took us a lot of years to fuck it up, we cant fix it overnight...lol
>? >> and stuff.
>? >
>? > I though we had nothing to do with it because climate change is FAKE
>? > NEWS!!! and there's no problem and nothing to worry about so clean coal
>? > and clean oil are the best things to Make America Great Again!!!, and
>? > not windmills or solar pannels or electric cars and trains.
>?
>? I want trains! I want trains! I want trains!
>? And I want it now!!!
>
>Fact: Even though I've always wanted to, I've never ridden on a real
>train. Just the ones at Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.

You remember at Knotts when the robbers would run thru the train
shooting the guns? And that magic house you walk thru and had all kinds
of crazy stuff in it.

Nadegda

Feb 17, 2019, 7:58:00 PM2/17/19
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 20:48:09 -0500, Stinky Ghrrrgglz Hell, Fleabitten
Nazi Rapist ghrrrggled:

> On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>>There's no place on Earth that's going to escape what's coming.
>
> They had a geologist on the radio show "Ground Zero"
> with Clyde Lewis last night who thinks the Yellowstone caldera is going
> to blow sometime in the next TEN DAYS!

Ridiculous. There'd be weeks, likely many months or even years of advance
warning. It's a well-monitored volcano that will generate distinctive
patterns of earthquakes and likely show tens of meters of inflation in the
run-up to any sizable eruption.

> If that happens and if it's a good blow out then we're all fucked.

Not you. You'll die a virgin, Stinky.

<snicker>

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 17, 2019, 8:53:19 PM2/17/19
On Sun, 17 Feb 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <c09a56....@news.alt.net>, pan...@peak.org says...

<courteously trimmed>

>¤ I want trains! I want trains! I want to pull trains!
>¤ And I want it now!!!
>
>Fact: Even though I've always wanted to, I've never ridden on a real
>train. Just the ones at Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.

Did you read carefully what Pandora poasted?
What a wanton woman! :-)

%

Feb 17, 2019, 8:57:19 PM2/17/19
On 2019-02-17 6:53 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Feb 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> In article <c09a56....@news.alt.net>, pan...@peak.org says...
>
> <courteously trimmed>
>
>> ¤ I want trains! I want trains! I want to pull trains!
>> ¤ And I want it now!!!
>>
>> Fact: Even though I've always wanted to, I've never ridden on a real
>> train. Just the ones at Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.
>
> Did you read carefully what Pandora poasted?
> What a wanton woman! :-)

too bad you ain't what she's wanton

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 17, 2019, 9:00:43 PM2/17/19
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019, Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> sassed...
>On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. reported...
>> On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> <...>
>>
>>>There's no place on Earth that's going to escape what's coming.
>>
>> They had a geologist on the radio show "Ground Zero"
>> with Clyde Lewis last night who thinks the Yellowstone caldera is going
>> to blow sometime in the next TEN DAYS!
>
>Ridiculous. There'd be weeks, likely many months or even years of advance
>warning. It's a well-monitored volcano that will generate distinctive
>patterns of earthquakes and likely show tens of meters of inflation in the
>run-up to any sizable eruption.

Not necessarily so, Nads. As the pressure builds up under
the upper chamber it wouldn't be close enough to the surface
for surface instruments to measure it. It could blow without
any of the usual warning signs. It's just so large. It's not
like Mt. St. Helens, for example where the whole side of
the mountain bulged greatly prior to the eruption. There are
no sides as such on the Yellowstone caldera.

>> If that happens and if it's a good blow out then we're all fucked.
>
>Not you. You'll die a virgin, Stinky.

Just because I declined your invitation to fuck,
it doesn't mean I've not fucked any other women.

<guffaws>

%

Feb 17, 2019, 9:03:01 PM2/17/19
your obsessions about it proves you haven't

mixed nuts

Feb 17, 2019, 9:12:05 PM2/17/19

>>> I though we had nothing to do with it because climate change is FAKE
>>> NEWS!!! and there's no problem and nothing to worry about so clean coal
>>> and clean oil are the best things to Make America Great Again!!!, and
>>> not windmills or solar pannels or electric cars and trains.
>>
>> I want trains! I want trains! I want trains!
>> And I want it now!!!
>
> Fact: Even though I've always wanted to, I've never ridden on a real
> train. Just the ones at Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.

I rode trains a lot but they got rid of the trains because the stations
were in town and you could walk there, or get somebody to drive you, but
that meant nobody could make money on parking so they switched to planes
because airports are too far away to walk to. Then the railroads went
bankrupt and became holding companies where the lawyers make money
leasing land to shopping centers and public hiking trails and whatnot.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Feb 17, 2019, 9:23:16 PM2/17/19
i have a muster station and the trains here go nuts at night

mixed nuts

Feb 17, 2019, 10:30:25 PM2/17/19
We have musters on the town green but it's not for emergencies. It's
for getting wet on a hot day and getting hot dogs from the Lions and
chowder from the fish guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSogrIUBcko

Trains always go nuts when they have a valley to echo in.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Feb 17, 2019, 10:44:29 PM2/17/19
it goes right up the hill it's better if it's going to rain ,
3 level crossing less than a quarter mile apart no waiting ,
and the hotel at the major crossing doesn't even ,
put it in the brochure

kensi

Feb 18, 2019, 1:13:32 AM2/18/19
SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*

kensi

Feb 18, 2019, 1:14:04 AM2/18/19
On 2/17/2019 7:57 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 20:48:09 -0500, Stinky Ghrrrgglz Hell, Fleabitten
> Nazi Rapist ghrrrggled:
>
>> If that happens and if it's a good blow out then we're all fucked.
>
> Not you. You'll die a virgin, Stinky.
>
> <snicker>

kensi

Feb 18, 2019, 1:14:29 AM2/18/19

Nadegda

Feb 18, 2019, 2:04:15 AM2/18/19
On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 21:00:42 -0500, Stinky Gzzzezgglez Hell, Fleabitten
Nazi Rapist gzzzezggled:

> On Mon, 18 Feb 2019, Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> sassed...
>>On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. reported...
>>> On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> <...>

>>> They had a geologist on the radio show "Ground Zero"
>>> with Clyde Lewis last night who thinks the Yellowstone caldera is
>>> going to blow sometime in the next TEN DAYS!
>>
>>Ridiculous. There'd be weeks, likely many months or even years of
>>advance warning. It's a well-monitored volcano that will generate
>>distinctive patterns of earthquakes and likely show tens of meters of
>>inflation in the run-up to any sizable eruption.
>
> Not necessarily so, Nads. As the pressure builds up under the upper
> chamber it wouldn't be close enough to the surface for surface
> instruments to measure it.

Baloney.

https://volcanoes.usgs.gov/vhp/tilt_strain.html

----------
Strainmeters are highly sensitive instruments that measure extremely
minute strain (change in shape) of the crust. These instruments are so
sensitive that they can detect the loads on Earth's surface due to
pressure changes caused by passing weather fronts.

Data from Yellowstone provide an example of how strain is used to better
understand volcanoes. In 2013, researchers found that strainmeters located
about 20 miles from Yellowstone Lake were detecting the normal sloshing of
surface waves on the lake.
----------

You can't add a few cubic feet of water -- or magma -- to Yellowstone
without the USGS detecting it.

And you need to add a lot more than that to prime a volcano to erupt.

> Just because I declined your invitation to fuck,

No such invitation ever happened outside of your fevered dreams, kooky.

Checkmate

Checkmate

Feb 18, 2019, 6:47:37 AM2/18/19
Checkmate! In article <m14k6eh603ipaub6i...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

¤ Subject: Re: The school climate change strikes are inspiring
¤ From: Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. <greghall@yacht_maester.fake>
¤ Newsgroups: sci.physics, talk.politics.guns, alt.checkmate
¤
¤
¤
¤
¤ On Mon, 18 Feb 2019, Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> sassed...
¤ >On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. reported...
¤ >> On Sat, 16 Feb 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
¤ >>
¤ >> <...>
¤ >>
[...]

There's a lake there that started tilting like a big bowl of water years
ago. Magma is definitely pushing its way up.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 18, 2019, 10:14:19 AM2/18/19
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 08:14:27 +0200, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
>On 2/17/2019 9:03 PM, % wrote:
>> On 2019-02-17 7:00 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. wrote:
>>> it doesn't mean I've not fucked any other women.
>>>
>>> <guffaws>
>>
>> your obsessions about it proves you haven't
>
>SPANKY-SPANKY!
>
>*snicker*

It is the END of the world. I never thought I'd
see the day when kensi is so lonely because everybody
ignores her communist posts that she has to resort
to humping PeeScent's leg. Everybody in Helsinki must
shun and reject her, too.

OMG!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 18, 2019, 10:22:19 AM2/18/19
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019, Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> bluffed:
>On Sun, 17 Feb 2019, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. shared his vast store of knowedge thusly..
You don't read too well, do you, Nads? The Yellowstone super
volcanoes is different than the typical volcano like Mr. St. Helens
in that there is no surface cone, only a relatively flat caldera.

Surface strain gauges will not avail you when it comes to Yellowstone
as they will not measure activity and pressure in the sub-chamber
that is well below the upper chamber. One big burp in the lower
chamber will blow out the upper chamber and there goes a good
part of the USA being covered feet-deep in volcanic ash and the
world going into a volcanic winter that could last years.

>And you need to add a lot more than that to prime a volcano to erupt.
>
>> Just because I declined your invitation to fuck,
>
>No such invitation ever happened outside of your fevered dreams, kooky.

Proof k0oky?

mixed nuts

Feb 18, 2019, 10:41:29 AM2/18/19
Maybe there'll be another Great Flood creating many new Grand Canyons
and a volcanic winter and re-glaciation with the end of climate change
leading to a revitalization of the clean coal industry.

--
Grizzly H.

Pandora

Feb 18, 2019, 12:26:22 PM2/18/19
I LOVE train travel. I've been across Canada 3 times on a train and to
LA and San Fran 4 or 5 times, also to Seattle and beyond 3 times. It's
my favorite mode of travel.

Pandora

Feb 18, 2019, 12:45:14 PM2/18/19
He's just a dreamer.

Pandora

Feb 18, 2019, 12:49:39 PM2/18/19
That's just sad, very sad. I really like train travel. It's slow but
one has time to enjoy the ride and it's nice to let someone else do the
*driving* while one sits in the bar car and watches the world go by.

%

Feb 18, 2019, 12:54:37 PM2/18/19
it won't get me i'm up hill

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 18, 2019, 12:56:23 PM2/18/19
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 17:49:38 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:

<...>

>That's just sad, very sad. I really like train travel. It's slow but
>one has time to enjoy the ride and it's nice to let someone else do the
>*driving* while one sits in the bar car and watches the world go by.

Are the drinks on you? That sounds so romantic,
traveling across Canada on a train. It's almost
enough to pique my interest in you.

%

Feb 18, 2019, 12:57:35 PM2/18/19
he's a very sick man and now in his solitude he's getting sicker

%

Feb 18, 2019, 12:59:12 PM2/18/19
the rocky mountain train ride is great ,
so is the one that goes up over whites pass at the gold fields

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 18, 2019, 1:03:18 PM2/18/19
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 17:49:38 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:

<...>

>That's just sad, very sad. I really like train travel. It's slow but
>one has time to enjoy the ride and it's nice to let someone else do the
>*driving* while one sits in the bar car and watches the world go by.

The train ride through the Rockies is great and
also the route that summits White's Pass at
the gold fields.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 18, 2019, 1:05:55 PM2/18/19
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019, Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:
You know what they say: "Hitch your wagon to a star."

Pandora

Feb 18, 2019, 1:13:42 PM2/18/19
I've never had the opportunity to take the one over whites pass. Sounds
wonderful. Maybe I'll have to go atravelin again. I one had a goal of
riding on every train in the US. I've got a lot left to try. People
claim it's expensive but I don't care and at least one doesn't have to
wait for hours like when flying.

%

Feb 18, 2019, 1:13:55 PM2/18/19
On 2019-02-18 11:05 a.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2019, Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:

>>> too bad you ain't what she's wanton
>>
>> He's just a dreamer.
>
> You know what they say: "Hitch your wagon to a star."
>
> :-)

no one i know says that i guess because it's stupid

%

Feb 18, 2019, 1:16:05 PM2/18/19
😥 😮 🤐 😯 😪 😫 😴 😌 😛 😜 😝 🤤 😒 😓 😔 😕 🙃 🤑 😲 ☹️ 🙁 😖 😞 😟
😤 😢 😭 😦 😧 😨 😩 🤯 😬 😰 😱 🥵 🥶 😳 🤪 😵 😡 😠 🤬 😷 🤒 🤕 🤢 🤮
🤧 😇 🤠 🤡 🥳 🥴 🥺 🤥 🤫 🤭 🧐 🤓 😈 👿 👹 👺 💀 👻 👽 🤖 💩 😺 😸 😹
😻 😼 😽 🙀 😿 😾

Agent 007

Feb 18, 2019, 1:17:04 PM2/18/19

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <c07npb....@news.alt.net>, 0...@who.cares
> says...
>

> ค
> ค "Checkmate" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> ค news:MPG.36d2309c7...@news.altopia.com...
> ค > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> by
> ค > Checkmate! In article <q4a0nn$8dq$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> ค > invalid_chris_t...@invalid.com says...
> ค >
> ค >
> ค > ค
> ค > ค On 2/15/2019 8:14 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> ค > ค > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
> posts
> ค > by
> ค > ค > Checkmate! In article <q480qu$1ep4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
> kkensington01
> ค > ค > @gmail.nospam.invalid says...
> ค > ค >
> ค > ค >
> ค > ค > ค
> ค > ค > ค Children skipping classes to take the moral lead is an
> indictment of
> ค > ค > ค adult complacency, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland:
> ค > ค > ค
> ค > ค > ค
> https://www.theguardien.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/15/young-climate-
> ค > ค > change-greta-thunberg-children
> ค > ค >
> ค > ค > No, it's children looking for any excuse not to have to go to
> ค > school...
> ค > ค > same as it ever was.
> ค > ค >
> ค > ค
> ค > ค I feel sorry for a lot of kids in school these days. It seems like
> some
> ค > ค of the teachers say, advanced math, or any math, is just too damn
> hard.
> ค > ค So, lets teach them how horrible the USA actually is.
> ค >
> ค > Russian collusion to indoctrinate young and impressionable minds. It
> ค > worked on Nads and Kensi, and it went totally off the tracks with that
> ค > Cortez Congressgirl. They did it right under our noses, too.
> ค
> ค Maybe your nose, but I kept telling you for 2 years. . .
> ค
> ค Whatever.
>
> No matter what the topic is, you always make the claim that you tried to
> tell everybody that years ago.

I'm sure you will be providing some examples of many topics, that I "claim"
to know before anyone else. Here, let me help you. Remember when you went
ape shit about me getting text messages from President Trump? Then I gave
you the code, that half of the USA already knew for two years?

In 2017, Gregg Jarrett wrote a book, published in 2018 titled, "The Russian
Hoax". It's about the illicit scheme to clear Hillary Clinton and frame
Donald Trump. Then there's a book by liberal Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard Law
professor. Do you ever read a book, or listen to Fox News?

Sad that the only information you get around here is kensi and nads.
Russia, Russia, Russia. But continue with your ignorance, it's good for
lots of laughs, Jim.

%

Feb 18, 2019, 1:25:07 PM2/18/19
they're all fun the trip from toronto to niagra falls is really boring
highway but it's fun and faster on the train and if you're carrying
drugs , how often have you seen a train get pulled over and searched

mixed nuts

Feb 18, 2019, 1:35:06 PM2/18/19
On 2/18/2019 1:17 PM, Agent 007 wrote:
> "Checkmate" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate! In article <c07npb....@news.alt.net>, 0...@who.cares
>> says...
>>> "Checkmate" <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Maybe your nose, but I kept telling you for 2 years. . .
>>>
>>> Whatever.
>>
>> No matter what the topic is, you always make the claim that you tried to
>> tell everybody that years ago.
>
> I'm sure you will be providing some examples of many topics, that I "claim"
> to know before anyone else. Here, let me help you. Remember when you went
> ape shit about me getting text messages from President Trump? Then I gave
> you the code, that half of the USA already knew for two years?
>
> In 2017, Gregg Jarrett wrote a book, published in 2018 titled, "The Russian
> Hoax". It's about the illicit scheme to clear Hillary Clinton and frame
> Donald Trump. Then there's a book by liberal Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard Law
> professor. Do you ever read a book, or listen to Fox News?
>
> Sad that the only information you get around here is kensi and nads.
> Russia, Russia, Russia. But continue with your ignorance, it's good for
> lots of laughs, Jim.

Jim. Jim, that is shockingly ahistorical, Jim. Jim, it was placed
there much later, Jim. Jim.

--
Grizzly H.

Skeeter

Feb 18, 2019, 1:42:28 PM2/18/19
In article <c0bi5o....@news.alt.net>, pan...@peak.org says...
I took a train from San Francisco all the way across to Chicago and then
Philly then down the coast all the way to Miami. On the way back we rode
the City of New Orleans from NO up to Chicago and back across to San
Fran. As long as I could afford the bar car all was well.

Pandora

Feb 18, 2019, 2:03:23 PM2/18/19
I saw one once at the Canadian border. They had people's luggage taken
off the train and we all had to open our luggage for inspection. My
husband took a train from Montreal to Boston, once, but I think that one
has been cancelled.

Agent 007

Feb 18, 2019, 2:16:19 PM2/18/19

"mixed nuts" <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote in message
I give up on Jim. He gets his facts from the same place kensi and nads do.
You can lead a horse to knowledge, but cannot make him drink. <sigh>

Pandora

Feb 18, 2019, 2:22:13 PM2/18/19
Sounds wonderful. I want to do that trip myself. My friend and I were
going to do that last year but she has Parkinsons and needs a walker.
It's difficult to get around on a train with a walker. I've always loved
trains (my mother's family worked on trains so I guess it's in the blood.)

I hate to see the demise of trains and the rise of planes especially
since trains were what made this country. The US is way behind other
countries in not having high speed electric trains. I'd get behind any
politician who wanted to set that up.

%

Feb 18, 2019, 2:36:52 PM2/18/19
its different if you cross the border then they check same on the buses

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 18, 2019, 2:37:10 PM2/18/19
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:22:12 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:

<...>

>Sounds wonderful. I want to do that trip myself. My friend and I were
>going to do that last year but she has Parkinsons and needs a walker.
>It's difficult to get around on a train with a walker. I've always loved
>trains (my mother's family worked on trains so I guess it's in the blood.)
>
>I hate to see the demise of trains and the rise of planes especially
>since trains were what made this country. The US is way behind other
>countries in not having high speed electric trains. I'd get behind any
>politician who wanted to set that up.

You are seriously misinformed on this topic. The reason
the USA lags behind other countries is because of liberal
policies and politicians whom you support.

There are too many rules and regulations created by the
Democrats that make it impossible to put rails down. Did
you hear even liberal California cancelled their high-speed
rail project and lost billions? The reason is this: too many
rules and regulations and too many stupid environmental
concerns. "You can't build a railroad HERE, through this
forest - you will harm the Spotted Owl or the Snail Darter."

"You can't build it here because the noise will disturb the
wildlife." You can't build it here unless you mitigate there
to the tune of half a billion dollars."

"You can't build it at all because it's a Federal Wilderness
Area."

Even you must know this, surely?

So put the blame where the blame is due - people like
yourself - liberals.

Skeeter

Feb 18, 2019, 2:38:13 PM2/18/19
In article <c0bm66....@news.alt.net>, pan...@peak.org says...
I have no issue with those. Might be scary though going that fast so
close to the ground.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 18, 2019, 2:49:04 PM2/18/19
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019, Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>In an article pan...@peak.org says...
>>On Mon, 18 Feb 2019, Skeeter wrote:

<...>

>>> I took a train from San Francisco all the way across to Chicago and then
>>> Philly then down the coast all the way to Miami. On the way back we rode
>>> the City of New Orleans from NO up to Chicago and back across to San
>>> Fran. As long as I could afford the bar car all was well.
>>
>>Sounds wonderful. I want to do that trip myself. My friend and I were
>>going to do that last year but she has Parkinsons and needs a walker.
>>It's difficult to get around on a train with a walker. I've always loved
>>trains (my mother's family worked on trains so I guess it's in the blood.)
>>
>>I hate to see the demise of trains and the rise of planes especially
>>since trains were what made this country. The US is way behind other
>>countries in not having high speed electric trains. I'd get behind any
>>politician who wanted to set that up.
>
>I have no issue with those. Might be scary though going that fast so
>close to the ground.

It's not. It just doesn't seem so fast looking out the
windows. I rode on the Shinkansen aka Japanese Bullet
train (maglev). Between Osaka and Kyoto back about
forty years ago. It was amazing. So smooth and quiet.

mixed nuts

Feb 18, 2019, 3:08:37 PM2/18/19
On 2/18/2019 2:38 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> I have no issue with those. Might be scary though going that fast so
> close to the ground.

Only Asia people and Europe people are brave enough for that. Americans
don't like danger so we only do safe things.

--
Grizzly H.

Pandora

Feb 18, 2019, 3:11:52 PM2/18/19
As long as the road bed is good it should be fine.

%

Feb 18, 2019, 3:17:43 PM2/18/19
they don't touch the ground anyway

mixed nuts

Feb 18, 2019, 3:22:39 PM2/18/19
Shinkansen not maglev. Wheels on the bottom. You can see 'em, if you
look.

--
Grizzly H.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 18, 2019, 3:29:36 PM2/18/19
Some routes are maglev. Some are not. The bullet train
between Osaka and Kyoto is maglev. It axes out at
around 200 mph.

%

Feb 18, 2019, 3:33:26 PM2/18/19
> 🐶 🐱 🐭 🐹 🐰 🦊 🦝 🐻 🐼 🦘 🦡 🐨 🐯 🦁 🐮 🐷 🐽 🐸 🐵 🙈 🙉 🙊 🐒 🐔
🐧 🐦 🐤 🐣 🐥 🦆 🦢 🦅 🦉 🦚 🦜 🦇 🐺 🐗 🐴 🦄 🐝 🐛 🦋 🐌 🐚 🐞 🐜 🦗
🕷 🕸 🦂 🦟 🦠 🐢 🐍 🦎 🦖 🦕 🐙 🦑 🦐 🦀 🐡 🐠 🐟 🐬 🐳 🐋 🦈 🐊 🐅 🐆
🦓 🦍 🐘 🦏 🦛 🐪 🐫 🦙 🦒 🐃 🐂 🐄 🐎 🐖 🐏 🐑 🐐 🦌 🐕 🐩 🐈 🐓 🦃 🕊
🐇 🐁 🐀 🐿 🦔 🐾 🐉 🐲 🌵 🎄 🌲 🌳 🌴 🌱 🌿 ☘️ 🍀 🎍 🎋 🍃 🍂 🍁 🍄 🌾
💐 🌷 🌹 🥀 🌺 🌸 🌼 🌻 🌞 🌝 🌛 🌜 🌚 🌕 🌖 🌗 🌘 🌑 🌒 🌓 🌔 🌙 🌎 🌍
🌏 💫 ⭐️ 🌟 ✨ ⚡️ ☄️ 💥 🔥 🌪 🌈 ☀️ 🌤 ⛅️ 🌥 ☁️ 🌦 🌧 ⛈ 🌩 🌨 ❄️ ☃️ ⛄️ 🌬
💨 💧 💦 ☔️ ☂️ 🌊 🌫

Skeeter

Feb 18, 2019, 3:39:35 PM2/18/19
In article <c0bp39....@news.alt.net>, pan...@peak.org says...
Hitting it at 300 MPH isn't.

Skeeter

Feb 18, 2019, 3:40:16 PM2/18/19
In article <c0bpe8.o...@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
at that speed it's when they do touch the ground that it matters.

%

Feb 18, 2019, 3:42:33 PM2/18/19
it's working just fine in asia

mixed nuts

Feb 18, 2019, 4:31:07 PM2/18/19
No high speed commercial maglev in Japan.

Commercial high speed maglev under construction. Service start 2027.

The HSST is more a technology demo. Goes about 60 mph. Leftover from
Expo 2005.

--
Grizzly H.
It is loading more messages.