New WebP Codec for Windows release

Mikołaj Zalewski

Oct 8, 2011, 10:47:50 AM10/8/11
to webp-d...@webmproject.org
Hi,
we have just released version 0.16 of the WebP Codec for Windows.
The new version:
- is based on libwebp 0.1.3, what gives faster decoding using SSE2.
- includes German, Chinese (Simplified), French and Hungarian
translations (thanks to Mathias Schindler, Dean Lee, Sébastien Ménard
and Szabolcs Péter)
- installs correctly under Windows XP with IE6

It can be downloaded from
http://code.google.com/p/webp/downloads/detail?name=WebpCodecSetup.exe

Mikołaj

stemstrader909...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2017, 6:06:07 PM9/19/17
to WebP Discussion
Your link isn't working. Where can I download the codec?

Pascal Massimino

Sep 20, 2017, 2:35:59 AM9/20/17
to WebP Discussion
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 2:16 PM, <stemstrader909...@gmail.com> wrote:
Your link isn't working. Where can I download the codec?

code.google.com site was closed some time ago. The download page has moved to:

hope it helps,
skal/