unable to load a custom track in ucsc genome browser

puneet rawat

Jun 5, 2015, 11:19:00 AM6/5/15
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
dear sir,
i am having trouble loading my custom track in genome browser. i could not identify the problem. i have attached the image of error report. please reply as soon as possible as i need it for my research project.

thank you...

puneet rawat
center for cellular and molecular biology
hyderabad, india

Untitled.png

Matthew Speir

Jun 5, 2015, 5:41:46 PM6/5/15
to puneet rawat, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Puneet,

Thank you for your question about uploading a custom track to the UCSC
Genome Browser. We're not really sure what's causing the error. Would
you be able to provide us with the file "results.wig" that you are
trying to upload? Could you also provide the "track" line,
http://genome.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/help/hgTracksHelp.html#TRACK, you used
when uploading this track? You can send these things to me directly if
you do not wish to share them with the public list.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived
on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes
sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group