Track search malfunctions?

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Walbert Bakker

未讀,
2015年10月15日 上午11:11:492015/10/15
收件者:gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Dear Colleague,

The track search option does not work currently, although I have used it in the past with success (using hg19). Could you help me out?

Best regards,

Walbert Bakke

Matthew Speir

未讀,
2015年10月15日 下午5:40:242015/10/15
收件者:Walbert Bakker、gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Walbert,

Thank you for your question about track search. We are not currently experiencing any issues with the track search function. Are you still experiencing issues at this time? If so, can you confirm that you are using our main site, http://genome.ucsc.edu/, or our official European mirror, http://genome-euro.ucsc.edu/?

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group
--

Matthew Speir

未讀,
2015年10月16日 下午6:39:482015/10/16
收件者:Walbert Bakker、gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Walbert,

Thank you for providing an example. We have recently changed the default human assembly from hg19 to hg38, and many tracks that were mapped to hg19 are not yet available on hg38, but still viewable on hg19.

You can navigate to hg19, where your "e2f" search should produce results, by changing the "assembly" option on the gateway page, http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgGateway, from the new default, "Dec. 2013 (GRCh38/hg38)" to "Feb. 2009 (GRCh37/hg19)".

For more information about this change, please see the following announcement: http://genome.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/newsarch.html#091415.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Matthew Speir
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

On 10/16/15 1:53 PM, Walbert Bakker wrote:
Dear Matthew,

Thanks for your answer. However, it still does not work for me. When I open the genome browser, and click on Track Search, and enter for example 'e2f' and hit search, it says: no tracks found. Whereas in the past I would get I list with all kind of e2f tracks.

Do you have any clue?

Best,
Walbert